Thursday, June 16, 2011

tribal tattoo men

images Tribal tattoos designs are tribal tattoo men. mens tribal tattoos. hawaiian
  • mens tribal tattoos. hawaiian



  • Ruta
    07-20 12:13 PM
    Ours was filed in NSC - July 2nd (hand delivered is what lawyers say.)

    I had 1 question.
    How long should we wait for receipt to be issued? I am concerned if USCIS misplaces package or something happens, we would miss window of opportunity to file.

    Also since lawyers say its personally delivered, how do we track/keep proof that ur package was delivered?

    Should we just go ahead and re-file if we dotn hear from CIS in 10 days?





    wallpaper mens tribal tattoos. hawaiian tribal tattoo men. Celtic Tribal Tattoos for Men
  • Celtic Tribal Tattoos for Men



  • pappu
    02-23 05:58 PM
    Jai Ho !

    Congrats to Rahman.





    tribal tattoo men. Tribal Neck Tattoos on Men
  • Tribal Neck Tattoos on Men



  • manderson
    10-12 11:41 AM
    good work nycgal369.

    can you add the words "highly skilled" infront of "immigrants" (see in red below)?


    pappu
    in response to your message, I have posted my original draft below, with a couple of changes based on my opinion - i.e. I believe in asking for only one thing at a time, and that is the skil bill, which will automatically provide for increased visa numbers. But each person can modify their version based on what they think.
    If you think IV members should all be asking for the same thing then go ahead and modify this version.

    ===
    Dear xxx,

    I belong to an organization called Immigration Voice, a small group (and to my knowledge the only one of its kind) that is attempting to help legal tax-paying highly skilled immigration applicants who have been in waiting in limbo for many years.
    We are all highly skilled immigration applicants who are stuck in limbo, some for more than 8 years, despite being fully legal, tax paying and highly skilled.
    Since the number of highly skilled legal immigrants is so small (less than a million) compared to the number of illegal immigrants (12 million) it is very difficult to get our voices heard about the problems caused by waiting in a seemingly endless queue. The issues, unlike those of illegals, are largely non-controversial, some as simple as asking USCIS to reduce our waiting time from 8+ years to a year.

    Since we are all highly skilled in areas where there is a shortage of US available labor and provide a disproportionately large benefit to the US economy, we believe that approving our already filed applications on an expedited basis could be helpful to all of us.
    Currently, a bill that is under consideration by Congress called the SKIL bill will solve almost all of these non-controversial issues.

    I and my fellow members would much appreciate it if you could run a story on us, and/or direct us to a source that helps publicize our organization.

    Please feel free to contact me directly at this email, or Immigration Voice at info@immigrationvoice.org

    PO Box 114
    Dayton
    New Jersey -08810
    (850) 391-4966
    www.immigrationvoice.org


    thanks in advance,
    Name





    2011 Celtic Tribal Tattoos for Men tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men. dragon
  • tribal tattoos for men. dragon



  • vsoni
    05-24 09:05 AM
    What are the chances to pass the bill?



    more...


    tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men
  • tribal tattoos for men



  • amitjoey
    06-30 03:57 PM
    I dont disagree with you. But I was just telling an admin fix that could be pissble and bring releief to lots of people who really need it.

    Yes and IV is working on that, we need more interest, more active members, more funds, more commitment.





    tribal tattoo men. Upper back tribal tattoos men.
  • Upper back tribal tattoos men.



  • saimrathi
    07-10 03:16 PM
    So USCIS will never see the flowers becoz they are boxed.. and they will never get delivered becoz they are being routed from the airport itself. No major news media covered the few deliveries at USCIS.. What was the point of the campaign again?

    For those of you who is interested in one line Q/A

    "Is the flower campaign working? Yes"

    "Are we good enough with what we have done? Not 100%"

    What happened

    We were at the loading dock by 10 30 am ( Delivery estimate was between 11 am and 1 pm) and DHL appeared to
    have already delivered around 50 boxes once around 9 am. All the flowers we sent are boxed . The visuals will
    be boxes and not flowers in the evening when the youtube video will be uploaded. UPS delivered nex. We got the
    video of the whole delivery and so did the CNN-IBN/Voice of America folks. There were around 30 boxes or so from
    UPS. Next Fedex delivered and there were around 10-15 boxes coming out. While we were doing the recording one of the
    officers politely told us not to capture federal buildings and we told them that we were only capturing the delivery of
    flowers. After this what ever truck was coming in, they were reversing and pushing back into the dock so that the
    delivery cannot be taped. CNN-IBN reporter asked for permission to go inside the loading dock and she was promptly
    denied any permission. Then We had a down pour for almost 20-30 minutes and we had to leave the place.
    It appears that the S&H dept now knows that most of the flowers are being delivered by DHL/UPS/FEDEX, they are taking
    care of the diversion at National airport it self.

    In the future if any one wants to do a flower campaign, Please select 2 local florists
    (only two florists, in that particular city) and have people call and place orders/online. That way
    we can talk with 2 florists and track their delivery easily for picture/video. Every one who tried to call
    FTD/proflowers had alot of trouble getting any thing out of them. Actually, we cant blame them because they
    are not doing it locally,instead they are putting their orders via national carriers.

    Where do we go from here

    If people really want to go out and get the main stream media attention, DC is the perfect choice. How ever,Don't plan on a weekend. If we do it right, we could be live on TV and the whole country will ask whats going on, along with the law makers. That will offer a platform for solving the issue at its roots.If you really want to do this, Dont come up with reasons like I dont have time off for a day or I have a project due. I can understand if 1 or 2% of our active members say it, but when 98% of our active members say that I can understand what it is. May be its time we figure out whether we prefer anonymity and pontifical verbatim on the online forum to expressing our concern/disappointment openly. Do not get offended and start flaming me. Just my thoughts.



    more...


    tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoo men. tribal
  • tribal tattoo men. tribal



  • thamizhan
    07-20 10:29 PM
    Guys...please spread the word to members (if you know) to kindly vote here if they have files in Nebraska Service center....this will help up to estimate the count (approx).





    2010 Tribal Neck Tattoos on Men tribal tattoo men. Tribal tattoos designs are
  • Tribal tattoos designs are



  • VivekAhuja
    06-30 02:12 PM
    Even though Freedom_fighter's intentions are right, the intelligence is too low. Did he/she suddenly wake up and think 'WOW, I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD. 600 million legal immigrants have not thought of this but I did?????".

    The judge will dismiss such a case at the start by saying "please produce the culprit who put a gun to your head and told you to come to this country".



    more...


    tribal tattoo men. of ideas for tribal tattoo
  • of ideas for tribal tattoo



  • casinoroyale
    07-01 05:45 PM
    1) what is the best way to attach photos when sending supporting docs so that they won't get lost or mis-placed. What goodies are avaialble in Staples for this?

    2) As part of AP e-file process, is it possible to do all the work on a machine which does not have printer and later retrieve the confirmation notice and print it?





    hair tribal tattoos for men. dragon tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoo pictures for
  • tribal tattoo pictures for



  • GKBest
    10-24 04:42 PM
    It was current for July. so i mailed my application on june 29, 2007, expected to reach USCIS on july 2nd, 2007.

    Does your I-485 receipt # starts with SRC-07 or LIN-07?



    more...


    tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men on
  • tribal tattoos for men on



  • somegchuh
    05-24 01:25 PM
    I understand and agree with all the points except I am not sure how it puts ppl with pending 140 at risk. Can you please elaborate?

    Also, AC 21 repealed? So no switching of jobs after 6 months of 485? What about those who have already switched?

    Also, the current visa numbers are 9800 for a country annually. That limit goes down to 9000. Its a 10% cut but is that going to have major impact on retrogression?


    AC 21 repealed (disastrous)

    Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo

    Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo


    Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers





    hot tribal tattoos for men tribal tattoo men. Tribal Tattoos Men. ack
  • Tribal Tattoos Men. ack



  • Onlytruthnobs
    01-17 11:33 AM
    I contributed my bit. I would contribute more as we move forward. This is a cause that I believe in and this is a cause that I would love to fight for.



    more...


    house Tribal Tattoos For Men tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoo designs for men.
  • tribal tattoo designs for men.



  • gc101
    07-18 09:50 AM
    Ask her to come back immediately to the US and go to the local court and get married. It is a simple solution.

    Hi eager_immi, thank you for your reply. See here is the situation, let's say for very personal reasons, we cannot get married before Sept 2007, then, what are my options?

    Thank you,
    gc101.





    tattoo Upper back tribal tattoos men. tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men arms. tribal tattoos for men arms.
  • tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men arms. tribal tattoos for men arms.



  • she81
    09-27 02:49 PM
    we can also send a band-aid with a message..."Help us fix immigration"

    That's cool; we can stick it on our degree, and I would just tweak it a notch to add "Legal" to the message.



    more...


    pictures tribal tattoo men. tribal tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men. tribal
  • tribal tattoos for men. tribal



  • pasagc
    08-22 11:54 AM
    For G-639 Form on number 5 section it is asking for Petition or Claim Reciept#

    How do I find Reciept# for my approved I-140 since my Employer lawer does not want to share information.

    Gurus Please Help!





    dresses Tribal Tattoos Men. ack tribal tattoo men. Mens tribal tattoos
  • Mens tribal tattoos



  • sunny1000
    05-21 01:02 PM
    Thanks, sunny1000!

    Like I said, I did all that, including deleting cookies, and still nothing.

    I used IE and it worked. Mozilla browser still shows Apr 2007.

    BTW, I corrected my post to show the NSC dates as I posted the TSC dates earlier. My mistake.



    more...


    makeup of ideas for tribal tattoo tribal tattoo men. Tribal Tattoos For Men
  • Tribal Tattoos For Men



  • needhelp!
    08-22 02:19 PM
    My understanding was that once the 485 is filed, you go by RD. It doesn't matter what your PD is...

    Does anyone know what the legislation is?

    I have this doubt also.





    girlfriend tribal tattoo men. tribal tattoos for men arms. tribal tattoos for men arms. tribal tattoo men. tattoo Tribal Tattoos for Men
  • tattoo Tribal Tattoos for Men



  • greencard_fever
    08-27 07:52 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am a July - 2007 filer and we got the FP request in July for me and my Spouse, I have not applied for any EAD or AP extensions recentlly, for a side note i have to travel out side US in July and my attorney requested for FP reschedule (which was actually scheduled in last week July) for atleast 6 to 8 weeks, but USCIS sent me the request with in a week with an FP date just 3 weeks apart from the original one..so i had to rush my things and had to come back to US to get the FP done..





    hairstyles tribal tattoos for men on tribal tattoo men. mens tribal tattoos. mens
  • mens tribal tattoos. mens



  • gcisadawg
    03-26 03:12 PM
    let us start May 2009 predictions.

    EB3-I 2003 October

    Thanks for taking care of my PD.

    My prediction: EB3-I would move to NOV 20th 2001

    Also, my predictions for EB3-I for next several years..

    Oct 2009--> Jan 1st 2002
    Oct 2010--> June 1st 2002
    Oct 2011--> Oct 15th 2002
    Oct 2012--> Dec 20th 2002
    Oct 2013--> April 15th 2003
    Oct 2014--> July 1st 2003
    Oct 2015--> Oct 15th 2003

    There are about 19K to 22K EB3-I I-485 pending as of now with PD Oct 2003 or earlier.. The above is the realistic prediction based on about 3000 EB3-I GC/year.

    Regards,
    GCisadawg





    niklshah
    02-06 12:45 PM
    AC21 can be as safe as a any normal 485 case so do not worry. Its classic case of USCIS ignorance on AC21. I would say, hire a good lawyer and prepare for a MTR. I have seen Ron Gotcher as a very prominent proponent of AC21 rules. You can take his help. I used AC21 and got GC approved without any hiccups. My case was handled by Ron and I have been completely satisfied with his services.
    PS: I am not affiliated to Ron in any way. This is my personal experience.


    sorry to hear about ur case.. btw what is your priority date??





    a1b2c3
    01-13 02:36 PM
    Eb2 have never moved beyond may 2004.. so until it goes past that.. these movements are not really worth anything.. it has to overcome that resistance.. then maybe 2005 will be a reality

    ..

    What are you smoking today?
    EB2-I Aug 2008 - Jun-06
    EB2-I Sep 2008 - Aug-06



    No comments:

    Post a Comment