Thursday, June 16, 2011

carly foulkes t mobile

images Carly foulkes tmobile 4g carly foulkes t mobile. Than T-Mobile Girl Carly
  • Than T-Mobile Girl Carly



  • gcnirvana
    10-12 03:25 PM
    I agree with nixstor. I have my own template but not my personal story. It mostly highlights IV and its mission; plight of skilled legal-immigrants and in turn US' and also seek for some help from the media.

    I recommend every one writing their own words rather than doing the copy/paste. If I were to recieve 10 emails with exactly the same content, it might make me feel like some ONE just sent 10 diff emails. IMHO, Its a good idea to write the gist of the story in your own words. Save it and use it for all the people in the media.





    wallpaper Than T-Mobile Girl Carly carly foulkes t mobile. Carly Foulkes is a Canadian
  • Carly Foulkes is a Canadian



  • ponvas
    08-22 03:51 PM
    If USCIS works round the clock, working all 200 days of an year, atleast giving green card every day for 100 applicants then from now 3 to 4 years is really optimistic and certainly possible . But I'll say better for to says atleast 5 years from now.





    carly foulkes t mobile. So if I can#39;t offer you actual
  • So if I can#39;t offer you actual



  • chanduv23
    02-23 05:43 PM
    Bulls eye. this is what I am thinking.

    I am looking for an answer in general for all.

    May not be 100%, I have been advised that one can switch back to h1b if there is a gap and one is on pending 485 - but may have to do stamping prior to start using the H1b - gurus can correct me here.





    2011 Carly Foulkes is a Canadian carly foulkes t mobile. 2010 T-Mobile 4G Girl Carly
  • 2010 T-Mobile 4G Girl Carly



  • nonimmi
    05-24 10:39 AM
    Basically they want to prevent offshoring legally... meaning

    if microsoft wants job done.. hire locally.. or bring people on direct H1 so they net the taxes. or do the job overseas.

    If Infosys brings people - do not let them work in CIsco, microsoft or, HP... that way they put overseas company OUT OF Business

    USA needs fruit pickers not hi tec, this can be outsourced..

    These guys dont know what reality is. That is the reason Microsoft, Intel, HP CEOs speak openly against the system. Color of Party changed in DC but their mind did not. This is unfortunate for this country. Doing all these non-sense they are going backword and making another mistake which may be beyond repair.

    Stopping outsourcing and restricting Indian IT companies may never be successful. They will find a way to deal with it. Only we people will suffer because of this outcome.



    more...


    carly foulkes t mobile. carly foulkes t mobile.
  • carly foulkes t mobile.



  • xyzgc
    01-15 02:53 PM
    My argument was on when your file will be looked at the first time. Of course, to get visa number numerous conditions, such as PD Currency, name-check, various documents, etc., have to be met. What I meant is that your file will be looked at the first time, only after cases physically received at the center reviewing your case (no matter what RD is shown on your receipt) before your case was recieved, have been looked at.

    Yes, I completely agree with your argument. It makes total sense. I was bothered by your observation that PDs cutoffs are not honored at all. That doesn't seem true.


    Thus, even if you name check is cleared, your PD is Current, and you provided all required documents, if there are cases physically received before your case was received (no matter what RD is shown on your receipt) which are still to be looked at (at least once), your file will not be looked at.


    Agreed with that. Your case may not even be assigned RD. There is a backlog there as well. And this has been further compounded by the July 07 fiasco. Folks keep arguing with me, hey this is a major victory for IVians. How so, may I ask? It has clogged EB3-I like hell. This has given USCIS a reason not to process it further and dedicate resources to it. Most folks who got their EADs, after being eligible for it out of order, have not even used it. It may have benifitted EB3 spouses of some folks in the short run but it has messed it up completely in the longer run. I'm not EB3-I but I can't help stating this.

    USCIS were very bad at calculating the size of the window. (Infamous July 07 is a glaring example of this one. How can you suddenly make everyone current? Beats my understanding completely!)
    They would suddenly raise the cutoff dates and have a big window. And then they would go by RDs within that window. So even if your case had older PD, it could happen you didn't get a visa number because your RD was of a later date and visa numbers simply got over by the time they got to you. Instead, they should have some weighted average of RD + PD, within a window.

    More importantly, they should NOT raise cutoff PDs dates arbitrarily. Hopefully, with the database revamping these administrative fallacies are corrected and such thing won't happen in future.





    carly foulkes t mobile. T Mobile girl has big feet
  • T Mobile girl has big feet



  • pappu
    05-27 02:15 PM
    We anticipated such bills from various interest groups: nurses bill, Ag Jobs bill etc are also introduced. Watch out for CIR developments at this time.



    more...


    carly foulkes t mobile. Who knew the T-Mobile girl,
  • Who knew the T-Mobile girl,



  • Prabhat
    03-10 01:18 PM
    I agree with PAPPU

    That's what i see, there are around 50,000 members in our LOBBY and it has become hard to gather 5000 members....

    HOW SAD it is that WE ARE not worried about

    OUR OWN FAMILY

    OUR OWN CARRIER

    OUR OWN FUTURE

    Let's WAKE UP EACH AND EVERY person

    ***********
    Will be there in the DC Rally ( 100 % )





    2010 So if I can#39;t offer you actual carly foulkes t mobile. Carly foulkes tmobile 4g
  • Carly foulkes tmobile 4g



  • cygent
    05-15 08:22 PM
    Recurring contribution : $20 per month

    I Pledge to bump up contribution in coming months (after I-140 premium/H1B extension)

    Awesome job! Thanks again folks!



    more...


    carly foulkes t mobile. Foulkes from the T-Mobile
  • Foulkes from the T-Mobile



  • slammer
    01-13 12:40 PM
    It's here guys :


    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4417.html





    hair 2010 T-Mobile 4G Girl Carly carly foulkes t mobile. T-Mobile spokeswoman Carly
  • T-Mobile spokeswoman Carly



  • sargon
    08-24 03:53 PM
    A lot of people seem to be saying this. It seems e-filing AP usually triggers a new FP notice. If this true then it will certainly delay things. We would be better off filing AP by paper.

    What does everybody say?


    I don't know if this question has been asked before. Is there a benefit for filing AP by paper rather then electronically. I filed EAD by paper to TCS and got the "Card Production Ordered" email yesterday (in 14 days) for myself and my wife. My friends who efiled just received finger printing appointment notification and no receipts. Is there same benefit with AP? Please calrify.



    more...


    carly foulkes t mobile. T-Mobile#39;s current campaign,
  • T-Mobile#39;s current campaign,



  • genscn
    06-25 09:38 AM
    I have a same question regarding travel on existing AP when AP renewal is pending. According to the statement on the form, we can't travel.

    Gentlemen,

    We have several sprinkled threads on AP Renewals so this is an effort to create a thread which can capture all AP Renewal Questions & Concerns.

    To begin with, i have posted the following question in one of the other AP-threads but did not get much response. So lets beging with clarifying this issue - Gurus please give your 2 cents on this aspect.

    Previoud Post begins here:

    I just read this in the I-131 instructions, so if i hold a valid AP now and apply for renewal and go to India and enter back using the existing AP, does it mean my pending I-131 renewal will be abondoned? :eek:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf (page 4)

    If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:

    A) You depart from the United States; or
    B) The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.

    Thanks.





    hot carly foulkes t mobile. carly foulkes t mobile. If Sprint hasn#39;t already
  • If Sprint hasn#39;t already



  • TeddyKoochu
    10-02 10:24 AM
    Refer to the following link - OCI vs PIO Card. Detailed comparison whether you should get OCI card or PIO card for persons of Indian origin (http://www..com/nri/pio-vs-oci.html)

    You can apply for the PIO card only if your child has a US passport. In the past the rules used to be different, I have a friend his first child has a OCI card, he had to settle for a PIO card for the second child. Again I would strongly suggest to you to apply in person for the PIO card if any of the consulates are in accessible distance for you, good news is that they are open on US holidays. I was able to obtain the PIO card at home within a week for my child after applying in person.



    more...


    house Carly Foulkes, the T-Mobile carly foulkes t mobile. house carly foulkes t mobile.
  • house carly foulkes t mobile.



  • pappu
    01-22 11:12 AM
    I felt there were too many fields to fill in. It might help if we can take out some fields. Like RFE etc.

    in the current system it is not mandatory to fill out all the fields. if you want to leave out RFE, you can do so.

    We felt that some people want to track RFEs and see how it affects the overall progress of the case. Even though we do not have such calculation, I think it would be worthwhile to have an analysis done on that. It would help people know when an RFE is generated how far their case is pushed back. RFE information will also help people in the same boat and they can make such people as buddies and monitor each others cases and contact each other to figure out what is going on or how the RFE was replied.





    tattoo T Mobile girl has big feet carly foulkes t mobile. ad - T-Mobile - Samsung Galaxy
  • ad - T-Mobile - Samsung Galaxy



  • miguy
    06-18 03:08 PM
    My wife's H4 expires on Oct 1, 2007......We plan to file our I-485 by July 16, 2007.......I am sure it will take atleast 90 days to get her EAD.....whats her status between Oct1,2007 till the time EAD gets approved?......Will she be in valid status during that period?



    more...


    pictures Who knew the T-Mobile girl, carly foulkes t mobile. What about Carly Foulkes,
  • What about Carly Foulkes,



  • gsc999
    09-22 11:06 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
    My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.

    I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
    I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.

    Thank you
    V
    ---
    Vivache, thanks for sharing your views.

    Spartan King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the last man against Persian King Xerxes and his army of over one million soldiers. Aren't these stories that inspire us and generate admiration about those brave few.

    Now, the 300 number at San Jose is incorrect. There were around 400 to 450 people there.

    When flower campaign started it was just a few people. They never waited for a large number of people before starting. Others were inspired by their leadership. This effort became huge, even skeptics joined in, smitten by the contagious enthusiasm of rest of the members. Same with San Jose rally. We just had five days to do it, 450 people showed up, that is amazing.

    These two small successful events were instrumental in change of July visa bulletin fiasco. This clearly demonstrates that your argument about small numbers can't make a difference is incorrect. We have a past precedent of successful outcome based on a small grassroot effort.

    As Andrew Jackson said, "One man with courage makes a majority"
    Lets be leaders rather than followers.

    On the other hand if you still want larger numbers than join us, we need your help. We have a Nor. Cal yahoo group where you will meet a lot of motivated people. Your neighbor was part of a 35 or so people who flew from California.

    PM me and send your phone number if you want to chat. I can explain in more detail.





    dresses If Sprint hasn#39;t already carly foulkes t mobile. Carly Foulkes, chick from the
  • Carly Foulkes, chick from the



  • chanduv23
    10-03 11:41 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    makeup Foulkes from the T-Mobile carly foulkes t mobile. Carly Foulkes, the T-Mobile
  • Carly Foulkes, the T-Mobile



  • anilsal
    11-02 09:16 AM
    Less than a month ago, I got mine renewed in IL(it expires in a year). Why take a chance with all the new policies?

    I got mine renewed. The lady at the counter asked the following questions:
    a) Are you a registered voter?
    b) Are you a US citizen?

    Done.

    Got it till 2011.





    girlfriend ad - T-Mobile - Samsung Galaxy carly foulkes t mobile. T-mobile girl carly
  • T-mobile girl carly



  • McLuvin
    03-27 11:21 AM
    stop this prediction crap.

    Sirji/Ma'm.... no offence... if you find it so very much irritating... there are a lot of other good/informative threads as well in this forum... Please read them...

    This is something like a ... Feel Good Factor for all the injured hounds... Kaam Se Kaam Acha Sunne Ko Miltha Hai...





    hairstyles T-Mobile#39;s current campaign, carly foulkes t mobile. #39;T-Mobile 4G Girl#39; Carly
  • #39;T-Mobile 4G Girl#39; Carly



  • ca_immigrant
    01-13 01:53 PM
    Thanks God there is atleast some movement....there might be a few folks out there that are happy !! (I am not anywhere close yet !)





    snathan
    04-02 12:59 PM
    Gulti mentality was something that guy(malibuguy) was talking about . Thats what i meant by Gulti mentality . I just started with a simple question "WHATS THE MOTIVATION FOR CONTRIBUTION(MONEY AS WELL AS TIME) FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR GC " !! Was that offensive ? I don't need answers for specific questions. I just need to know what IV is all about ? ? BTW, i have balls to ask anything to anybody if it makes sense(immigration officer is not making rules) .

    Then call senator grassley and ask these questions and prove you have the BALLS!!!! Otherwise you know what it means.





    vinodmp
    02-07 08:50 AM
    I would also check if your original GC sponsoring employer (Company A) is not involved in any fraud investigations by USCIS. In which case, USCIS can revoke an approved I-140 without any notice on the basis of fraud, which would automatically lead to your I-485 denial. I-140 online status may or may not change in such cases. Your case being in extended review is raising some flags. Do you know anything about the kind of extended review that was going on. Your lawyer on file, as well as you should get a copy of the notice. Make sure no communication was sent to the lawyer from Company A. Sometimes USCIS does not update the lawyer information even though a new G-28 is submitted. You will have to just wait for the denial notice. Send an email to info at immigrationvoice dot com so IV can get in touch with you to help.

    I do not believe original employer was involved in any Fraud but he did have financial trouble ( paying salary after 2 months , check bounce etc - that is the main reason I left) .
    That company is MSU software based in Iowa ( just in case if anyone knows about it ) .

    I tried several times approaching USCIS as well as Congressman's office to find the details of delay / extended review status etc but all I got was we need to wait until the review is complete.

    I had switched attorney as soon as I joined company B and they AC21 and I have copy of the all the docs including the letter requesting to remove the old company A attorney . Also last my company B changed the attorney firm to a different one and they did sent a new G28 for that .

    I am kind of stressed until I see the letter which is going to be delayed because of the snow Storm :( .


    I have sent the email to info@immigrationvoice.com just now.

    Thanks folks for all your support. it really helps that some is there to here the concerns and provide suggestions .

    -vinod



    No comments:

    Post a Comment