ragz4u
04-03 12:40 PM
We are working really hard to get our amendments in. Please understand, we are not doing this for fun. We are into this just like you for our green cards. It would really help if we get support instead of having to answer the same questions over and over
To emphasize again
We are trying to get our amendments in the bill. It is not an easy task considering that the senators have achieved a fine balance behind the doors and are unwilling to be the ones to break it. But again, we are going full steam with this as it means as much to us as to you. And remember, we are a voluntary non-profit organization. Before you start doubting anyone here, remember, there is no gain for us doing this.
I am not sure if this satisfies everyone, but WE ARE WORKING ON THE AMENDMENTS CURRENTLY.
To emphasize again
We are trying to get our amendments in the bill. It is not an easy task considering that the senators have achieved a fine balance behind the doors and are unwilling to be the ones to break it. But again, we are going full steam with this as it means as much to us as to you. And remember, we are a voluntary non-profit organization. Before you start doubting anyone here, remember, there is no gain for us doing this.
I am not sure if this satisfies everyone, but WE ARE WORKING ON THE AMENDMENTS CURRENTLY.
wallpaper justin bieber quotes from
vinodp1978
06-28 04:55 PM
If you had a approved 140, you'd get 3-year extensions. If it is pending, you could still get 1 year extension.
While I'm sure about this rule, you should check with the attorney.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
While I'm sure about this rule, you should check with the attorney.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.

sk082671
01-21 11:07 PM
Hi,
Sorry guys, I found how to contribute, i am mailing my check of $100 today, I appreciate all your effort, I hope we should win finally.
I thank every one on this forum for taking initiative and fighting for common goal.
Thanks
SK260871
Sorry guys, I found how to contribute, i am mailing my check of $100 today, I appreciate all your effort, I hope we should win finally.
I thank every one on this forum for taking initiative and fighting for common goal.
Thanks
SK260871
2011 cute sayings about justin
ranch99
08-10 11:11 PM
Is this some sorta privileged information that was leaked to this one law firm? Wouldnt it be illegal in some way?
more...
gk_2000
03-10 01:19 PM
The poor response is because we are not together and we truly do not believe in our goal. With the assumption that 90% of IV members are Indians, I can safely say this is innate in our culture - we want to get the benefit without working for it AND once we get the benefit, we give a damn about the rest of "them". :mad:
Just my 2 cents here: Our culture has its place. Being conservative with our money has served us very well today so let us not disparage it. For raising funds from our community we should have more convincing behavior, actions and arguments. Generating trust and goodwill is very important.
To get peoples' trust it is important to be patient and welcome questions and respect others' views, and always answer in best manner possible. Unfortunately there are a few immature elements that spoil the atmosphere here. Maybe we should have some amount of moderation, to cut out the unwanted speeches
Just my 2 cents here: Our culture has its place. Being conservative with our money has served us very well today so let us not disparage it. For raising funds from our community we should have more convincing behavior, actions and arguments. Generating trust and goodwill is very important.
To get peoples' trust it is important to be patient and welcome questions and respect others' views, and always answer in best manner possible. Unfortunately there are a few immature elements that spoil the atmosphere here. Maybe we should have some amount of moderation, to cut out the unwanted speeches

NKR
05-02 06:54 PM
Ok , it may not be right thread to discuss everything here... but
What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!
So I thought of place which is not in high demand yet... africa...!
I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!
Dude, you need to be street smart to succeed anywhere. You brag about being from upper middle class but what has that given you here?.. Don't bring up the topic of reservation again, but concentrate on immigration issues.
People here are waiting for years. your's is a recent case, I think it is better for you to start packing. If you are down south, I personally will come to see you off...
What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!
So I thought of place which is not in high demand yet... africa...!
I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!
Dude, you need to be street smart to succeed anywhere. You brag about being from upper middle class but what has that given you here?.. Don't bring up the topic of reservation again, but concentrate on immigration issues.
People here are waiting for years. your's is a recent case, I think it is better for you to start packing. If you are down south, I personally will come to see you off...
more...
.jpg)
chanduv23
11-08 11:35 AM
good point. let's start doing it then...
just my opinion..but festive occasions bind us as a community and yes that includes Eid and Christmas and the Chinese new year.
Diwali celebrates the victory of good over evil, let's hope we can all bask soon in a festival of lights by getting some relief from retrogression....
actually...and this is just me nitpicking now...Diwali is technically a Hindu festival not an Indian festival (since 20% of Indians are not Hindu), so the complaint may be more accurate if you point to the religious aspect...
Of course it is widely celebrated in India...and the UK and going by the White house greetings and the huge melas ...in the US :-)
Chinese new year is a optional holiday and is celebrated with pomp in Las Vegas in honor of the huge gambling community that visits Las vegas from China
just my opinion..but festive occasions bind us as a community and yes that includes Eid and Christmas and the Chinese new year.
Diwali celebrates the victory of good over evil, let's hope we can all bask soon in a festival of lights by getting some relief from retrogression....
actually...and this is just me nitpicking now...Diwali is technically a Hindu festival not an Indian festival (since 20% of Indians are not Hindu), so the complaint may be more accurate if you point to the religious aspect...
Of course it is widely celebrated in India...and the UK and going by the White house greetings and the huge melas ...in the US :-)
Chinese new year is a optional holiday and is celebrated with pomp in Las Vegas in honor of the huge gambling community that visits Las vegas from China
2010 Cute Justin Bieber Smurf Style
kbsyed61
08-15 09:20 PM
Applied for EAD extension on July 18-2008 (expiring on Sep, 2008), less than 90 days. Today (Aug 15, 2008) received an email saying "Current Status: Card production ordered." for self and wife. No idea whether it is 1 year or 2 year extension. APs are still spending.
more...
reddog
01-14 02:49 PM
This bill if and when passed would let anyone in the US apply for an AOS.
Ahead of us(i doubt it).
This is just a rebranded version of something the dems were interested last time round.
Ahead of us(i doubt it).
This is just a rebranded version of something the dems were interested last time round.
hair by justin bieber Overload
ashokred
08-04 07:42 PM
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
what a timeless masterpiece!!!
gives me goosebumps everytime i listen to this!!!
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
what a timeless masterpiece!!!
gives me goosebumps everytime i listen to this!!!
more...
senthil
02-23 01:45 AM
ARR - great inspiration
hot cute justin bieber quotes.
GotFreedom?
04-02 05:44 PM
Dude, you forgot the most important point....
After apology/providing GC, they are going to provide settlement assistance as a welcome gift....
Right!!! and in the future bulletins, the dates will continue to move to the future and all the FOBs will be forced to take the GC at the POEs else they will be denied entry into the US of A.
After apology/providing GC, they are going to provide settlement assistance as a welcome gift....
Right!!! and in the future bulletins, the dates will continue to move to the future and all the FOBs will be forced to take the GC at the POEs else they will be denied entry into the US of A.
more...
house wallpaper cute quotes and
h1techSlave
05-31 10:46 AM
EB3 is not working, because we have no hope, not because we all went back or have ported.
Only EB3 India has problem. EB3 ROW has no problem. EB3 China are very few.
In EB3 India most people are trying for porting or have gone back. I do not see EB3 India anywhere on forums showing pain. It is mostly EB2 India doing work,
Only EB3 India has problem. EB3 ROW has no problem. EB3 China are very few.
In EB3 India most people are trying for porting or have gone back. I do not see EB3 India anywhere on forums showing pain. It is mostly EB2 India doing work,
tattoo hair justin bieber-Cute justin
crazyAbtUS
06-12 09:10 AM
tell me this is a joke..:D... if not..man join the que .life sucks in the GC lane
more...
pictures cute justin bieber quotes.
.jpg)
willwin
06-12 01:55 PM
Outlook is very very grim without a bill from what I understand. EB3 India is going to be in a hole and EB3 PDs that are 2006 and later have a really long wait time ahead that they are not imagining. We are all hopeful by nature and look forward to visa bulletins with a positive attitude but such PD folks may be disappointed month after month for several years. For EB2 India it is important to know number of ported cases. EB3ROW folks also need to worry now. Their journey may not be that smooth due to spillover rules and high demand. We need to get data via FOIA to make a better guesstimate. Without such data we will hear various theories, predictions and interpretations from various websites and blogs that may not be always true.
You definitely have better resources to know things but I hate to disagree on what you said.
You said, it is going to be tough for EB2 I (and i guess C too). You also said EB3 ROW need to worry as well. Obviously, per you, EB3 I and C are out of question. so where are the 140K numbers going to go next year???
Are you saying that EB1 and EB2 ROW are going to consume 140 K minus restricted quoto of retrogressed countries? It is hard to believe.
You definitely have better resources to know things but I hate to disagree on what you said.
You said, it is going to be tough for EB2 I (and i guess C too). You also said EB3 ROW need to worry as well. Obviously, per you, EB3 I and C are out of question. so where are the 140K numbers going to go next year???
Are you saying that EB1 and EB2 ROW are going to consume 140 K minus restricted quoto of retrogressed countries? It is hard to believe.
dresses justin bieber quotes on life.
asterix
07-09 11:41 PM
http://www.palaceflorists.com/?PromotionCode=reset
This is a local DC florist who will send the flower on Jul 10th. They deliver the same day. Please use this and help make a statement and draw some attention
This is a local DC florist who will send the flower on Jul 10th. They deliver the same day. Please use this and help make a statement and draw some attention
more...
makeup ronaldo, cute, quotes,

hebron
06-30 12:43 PM
Only when the democratic party weakens things can move forward for the skilled (EB- GC ) folks. Democratic party is never for skilled immigratiion, it is all for illegal masses only.
Agree 100%. Atleast when Bush was in office there were bills introduced that encouraged skilled immigration Eg: Those who have been around for a while would remember the Cornyn-Kyl bill from 2005.
Everybody likes to talk about the Clinton era, but don't forget that Republicans had majority then. So we may see good things happen after the November 2010 elections if dems lose majority in both house and senate. And it will be good for Mr.Bamster to govern from the center going forward than to hang out with the far-left, may even fetch him another 4 years.
Agree 100%. Atleast when Bush was in office there were bills introduced that encouraged skilled immigration Eg: Those who have been around for a while would remember the Cornyn-Kyl bill from 2005.
Everybody likes to talk about the Clinton era, but don't forget that Republicans had majority then. So we may see good things happen after the November 2010 elections if dems lose majority in both house and senate. And it will be good for Mr.Bamster to govern from the center going forward than to hang out with the far-left, may even fetch him another 4 years.
girlfriend posting cute pictures amp; quotes
virtual55
04-26 09:40 AM
Good Job Aman, Shilpa and Core Team.
hairstyles justin bieber quotes on life.
gconmymind
07-31 01:08 AM
Forget September, can any member say with confidence that dates for October will move forward at least 3 years for each category compared to August Bulletin?:rolleyes:
I can say with confidence that dates for October WILL NOT move forward 3 years for ANY category compared to August Bulletin.
We will be lucky to see 1+ year movement for EB-2/3 India/China. My 2 cents..
I can say with confidence that dates for October WILL NOT move forward 3 years for ANY category compared to August Bulletin.
We will be lucky to see 1+ year movement for EB-2/3 India/China. My 2 cents..
r2i2009
05-01 07:10 PM
Folks...cannot wait...any options left....
Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....
Anand
Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....
Anand
vulcanfly
07-19 01:00 PM
Can somebody pls confirm that we can get 3 yr H1 extensions if we file our 485 applications and also any source if you can.
Do not mind but I think this would be a critical ice breaker for lot us to make a decision of to file or not to file
Do not mind but I think this would be a critical ice breaker for lot us to make a decision of to file or not to file


No comments:
Post a Comment