Raj_2009
12-16 06:25 PM
Dear Yaja,
Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.
Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Raj
Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.
Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Raj
wallpaper short hair styles for men with

map_boiler
07-18 09:26 AM
I don't understand why you don't want to depend on I-485 as the only source? If it is a straight forward case, there should be no issues. Your husband can be on EAD and there is no need for him to be on a "365 day exile", as you put it. Unless of course, you're worried that the labor sub I-140 could be denied?
I dont want to depend on pending I485 as the only source. I want each of us to have status independent of it.
I do understand that he can apply H1 only in Apr 08 and start working from Oct 08.
I am hoping a short visit will not reset his 365 day exile. One more query I have is can he leave US for around 10 days immediately after applying for I485. Should he apply for AP along with I485 or should he wait once he comes back after his short trip on a valid L2? Will it be OK ?
I dont want to depend on pending I485 as the only source. I want each of us to have status independent of it.
I do understand that he can apply H1 only in Apr 08 and start working from Oct 08.
I am hoping a short visit will not reset his 365 day exile. One more query I have is can he leave US for around 10 days immediately after applying for I485. Should he apply for AP along with I485 or should he wait once he comes back after his short trip on a valid L2? Will it be OK ?

vikki76
05-24 02:50 PM
Interesting you brought this up. I am alumni of RPI and take great interest in current college activities.Read this in their this month's alumni magazine
"For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.
As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
"It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.
"It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."
Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.
"For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.
As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
"It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.
"It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."
Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.
2011 short hair styles men

H1B-GC
05-14 04:36 PM
Back in late 2004 there were no. of EB3 GC's getting approved after a Long wait of 2-3 yrs of filing I-485's.Then All of a sudden towards the EOY the retrogression kicked in for EB3's. Might be coincidence but all the Depts. work in Tandem and they might know all the Inside information..
more...
diptam
06-26 02:13 PM
Is that what you meant ?
If yes - then i try doing that every time i go for H1B stamping... Talking as if you a temp worker going to US for helping with some extra work ...
That gives the consular officer a comfort feeling probably !
Agreed. As per my understanding, "consulting" as per the bill's definition is:
1. You are working at another employer's location (or client location)
AND
2. You report to someone at the other employer's location (i.e. you report to someone in the client's office)
So technically, you can still "consult" if you claim that you are reporting to your "employer" and not to someone at the client's location. And the show will go on.
This is my understanding of the bill. There are a lot of people who disagree with my interpretation.
Remember though, the true danger from the bill is the removal of the clause that H1B and L visa holders need not prove to the visa office that they do not intend to immigrate to the US.
If yes - then i try doing that every time i go for H1B stamping... Talking as if you a temp worker going to US for helping with some extra work ...
That gives the consular officer a comfort feeling probably !
Agreed. As per my understanding, "consulting" as per the bill's definition is:
1. You are working at another employer's location (or client location)
AND
2. You report to someone at the other employer's location (i.e. you report to someone in the client's office)
So technically, you can still "consult" if you claim that you are reporting to your "employer" and not to someone at the client's location. And the show will go on.
This is my understanding of the bill. There are a lot of people who disagree with my interpretation.
Remember though, the true danger from the bill is the removal of the clause that H1B and L visa holders need not prove to the visa office that they do not intend to immigrate to the US.

omved
08-14 07:10 PM
Hi Friends,
While filing I 131, I came across this information
"{If you are in the United States and wish to travel abroad, you do not need to apply for advance parole if both conditions described below in A and B are met:
A. You are in one of the following nonimmigrant categories:
1. An H-1, temporary worker, or H-4, spouse, or child of an H-1; or
2. An L-1, intracompany transferee, or L-2, spouse or child of an L-1; or
3. A K-3, spouse, or K-4, child of a U.S. citizen; or
4. A V-2, spouse, or V-3, child of a lawful permanent resident; and
B. A Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was filed on your behalf and is pending with USCIS.
However, upon returning to the United States, you must present your valid H, L, K, or V nonimmigrant visa and continue to remain eligible for that status}"
My 797 petition is approved till 2011 but my H1B visa is not stamped. I am planning India trip in November. What would be appropriate for me..
Should I get H1B stamped in Mexico / Canada / India
OR
Should I apply for AP.
I have heard that after applying AP we should really not leave the country until decision has been made on AP application. I fear if I apply for AP now, probably it would not be approved by first week of November.
I don't know what to do. Any help pls..
Thanks
Omved
1485 ND august 15, 2007 in NE - No LUD so far. Infopass appointment confirmed FP/back ground check completed
H1b 7th year in extension
EB 2 - PD April 06
While filing I 131, I came across this information
"{If you are in the United States and wish to travel abroad, you do not need to apply for advance parole if both conditions described below in A and B are met:
A. You are in one of the following nonimmigrant categories:
1. An H-1, temporary worker, or H-4, spouse, or child of an H-1; or
2. An L-1, intracompany transferee, or L-2, spouse or child of an L-1; or
3. A K-3, spouse, or K-4, child of a U.S. citizen; or
4. A V-2, spouse, or V-3, child of a lawful permanent resident; and
B. A Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was filed on your behalf and is pending with USCIS.
However, upon returning to the United States, you must present your valid H, L, K, or V nonimmigrant visa and continue to remain eligible for that status}"
My 797 petition is approved till 2011 but my H1B visa is not stamped. I am planning India trip in November. What would be appropriate for me..
Should I get H1B stamped in Mexico / Canada / India
OR
Should I apply for AP.
I have heard that after applying AP we should really not leave the country until decision has been made on AP application. I fear if I apply for AP now, probably it would not be approved by first week of November.
I don't know what to do. Any help pls..
Thanks
Omved
1485 ND august 15, 2007 in NE - No LUD so far. Infopass appointment confirmed FP/back ground check completed
H1b 7th year in extension
EB 2 - PD April 06
more...

Beemar
10-04 09:04 PM
Congratulations.
Even I got approved on saturday. What's wrong in that?
Enjoy green life now.
finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D
How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)
Even I got approved on saturday. What's wrong in that?
Enjoy green life now.
finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D
How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)
2010 short haircuts for men.
gemini23
07-31 04:44 PM
dont worry thats normal. when i was in florida, i always got a temp licence valid for 4 weeks. and then the actual renewed licence arrived within 3 weeks in mail .
:)
:)
more...

gcisadawg
03-13 02:21 PM
Both Graham and Schumer agree that they want to do this bipartisan. Graham wants one more Republican to support the bill. If not, he wouldn't back it. This is a known fact and even Schumer is well aware of it.
If health care passes through reconciliation, then getting that one crucial Republican vote would become that much difficult. In other words, Immigration bill would never see the light this year.
It tells me, although Graham is in it, he is not really in it... He wants to take the credit for bipartisanship but not the responsibility for making it happen. And that is the reason for one more Republican support.
If health care passes through reconciliation, then getting that one crucial Republican vote would become that much difficult. In other words, Immigration bill would never see the light this year.
It tells me, although Graham is in it, he is not really in it... He wants to take the credit for bipartisanship but not the responsibility for making it happen. And that is the reason for one more Republican support.
hair tapering slightly. Cool
laksmi
12-12 06:29 PM
she can go out of country but she can not return to usa, until unless she have valid visa or AP.
more...

mdipi
11-02 08:40 PM
hahaha! lost this was by accident too! see i had to do an interview for a school so i was all dressed up, so i posed like a weather man for a pic....so i went to Weather.com and got a local map that i was going to use to put behind me. well the extract tool didnt do exactly what i wanted cause i had never used it, so i did it like a quick mask. so in the end of the filter it ended up making it like all 'rough' on the edges. so i brought the map in....scaled it to size on the screen (i sized it to the whole screen. oh by the way, after i imported the pic onto the new doc.,i difference clouded it).so after all that i put difference clouds on the map too. i changed the layer blend to color blend and vola. it looks cool w/burn too. i have been playing around ALOT w/it. i think it is a big step for me! :beam:
-mike:cyclops:
-mike:cyclops:
hot short hair styles for men

paragpujara
10-24 03:12 PM
I am 2nd July filer. My EAD got approved on 08/30/2007 but no updates on FP or AP. I guess there are many others with the same situation. USCIS is sending FP randomly.
more...
house short hair styles for fine
njboy
11-28 10:00 AM
hope your name is in english and not in hindi.
tattoo long hair styles men. long
webm
02-28 01:36 PM
Dear friends,
I am not fully clear on this..
Are they going to be seperate FP notices one for 485 and one for 765??
So far I have received only one FP notice..So does this effect EAD renewals??
Any one on the same boat??
Thanks!
I am not fully clear on this..
Are they going to be seperate FP notices one for 485 and one for 765??
So far I have received only one FP notice..So does this effect EAD renewals??
Any one on the same boat??
Thanks!
more...
pictures Short haircuts for women
gimme_gc_asap
07-17 10:24 PM
short answer is no....and the long answer is "no" as well..IMHO
Today is a great day in IV history!
We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.
My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?
Anyone with experience please help.
Thanks in advance!
Today is a great day in IV history!
We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.
My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?
Anyone with experience please help.
Thanks in advance!
dresses short hair styles for men with

franklin
09-05 05:04 PM
Retrogression affects ALL countries. ROW EB3 has been retrogressed for some time.
Please be careful to not spread misconceptions about who is, or is not, affected.
Please be careful to not spread misconceptions about who is, or is not, affected.
more...
makeup short layered haircuts
eastindia
04-26 03:09 PM
Go watch the simpsons instead of starting funny threads
Simpsons is not cool. It is gay.
South Park is hot.
Simpsons is not cool. It is gay.
South Park is hot.
girlfriend pictures of short hairstyles
kennyc
May 25th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Josh, I'm so blown away by those atomic bomb looking clouds that I never even got to the one with the deer! (Nik had some atomic bombs over a barn last week also). I think you make all the relevent points; the first 2 certainly can benefit from some post processing in Photoshop. Those clouds are really it, but the needed something else to frame it, branches, grasses, something. I noticed that the horizon was treed, so assumed that the shore on which Kenny was standing had some trees, I "framed" the pic as if it were shot with trees framing it. Attached is the result which shows how finding objects to create a "frame" for the picture can make a world of difference. Also, I had to guess at the actual sunset color scheme. Since I wasn't there, I opted for the most dramatic. (hope you don't mind me messing with your pic Kenny, but it lent itself well to the discussion of framing and processing and illustrates better than words what I am getting at).
Other than higlighting a few things, I kind of like the deer one the way it is. It's almost a "where's Waldo", but that's what I like about it. Nature itself plays the "where's Waldo" game on us.
Thanks. These are pretty much "straight" the one with the deer is cropped, but the others are straight from the camera. There actually weren't many trees on the shore where I took this but I agree with the framing/forground comment and example but you also destroyed the "mushroom" cloud. :)
KAC
P.S. I thought the first too were a bit dark, but didn't like them at all when I increased the brightness so basically left them.
Other than higlighting a few things, I kind of like the deer one the way it is. It's almost a "where's Waldo", but that's what I like about it. Nature itself plays the "where's Waldo" game on us.
Thanks. These are pretty much "straight" the one with the deer is cropped, but the others are straight from the camera. There actually weren't many trees on the shore where I took this but I agree with the framing/forground comment and example but you also destroyed the "mushroom" cloud. :)
KAC
P.S. I thought the first too were a bit dark, but didn't like them at all when I increased the brightness so basically left them.
hairstyles Layered Hair Styles for Men
JunRN
08-12 03:49 PM
I think there are few applicants between July 4 to July 17 because this the period of limbo - no one knows what to do and waiting for the August VB. I would guess it would not even reach 10% of those who filed in July 1 to 3.
Another guess is that the filers for July 20 to 31 are also many but not as many as July 1 to 3 filers.
I would suspect that there will be many filers before the August 17 deadline and it could be as many as July 1 to 3 filers.
Another guess is that the filers for July 20 to 31 are also many but not as many as July 1 to 3 filers.
I would suspect that there will be many filers before the August 17 deadline and it could be as many as July 1 to 3 filers.
yetanotherguyinline
01-14 08:47 PM
For a long time, I have had this urge to be self employed but personal reasons and the immigration system was a deterrent factor for me in turning this into a reality. Now that I have an EAD, I would like to reexplore this idea and wanted to know if there are any entrepreneurial organizations that I could become a member of that will help me network with like minded people. I have heard of TiE and am getting to know more about this organization. If any of you are members, feedback on how it has helped you will help a lot of people planning to join. Are there any other clubs/orgs that help people like me can bounce ideas off of and help bring together like minded people under the same roof?
Thanks
PS: I had plans of pursuing an MBA for the sole purpose of networking. Unfortunately, this is not something I can do at this point of time.
Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.
Thanks
PS: I had plans of pursuing an MBA for the sole purpose of networking. Unfortunately, this is not something I can do at this point of time.
Why dont we start an entrepreneur thread here on IV. I know it does not go in line with IV's goals, I can set up a forum real quick and we can get a group going there.
rajivkumarverma
10-16 07:18 PM
Sorry to hear about ur denail .I've been through this .Unfortunately u cant fime MTR bacause it has to be within 30 to 33 days of denail depending how u get ur denail notice .U can file an apeal but that will take more time then filing a new 140 and getting spproval .I dont know if u can use old labour .If u can use old labout then better to file new 140 with approved labour .If u cant use old labout then apeal may be batter becaue more n more labours are goin to audit and endless delays .
hope it helps .
Hi Talash
If I file my new labor and I-140 will I lose my old priority dates
hope it helps .
Hi Talash
If I file my new labor and I-140 will I lose my old priority dates


No comments:
Post a Comment