
nvmurali
06-02 02:49 PM
if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.
My current employer (who's the consulting company) is the one negotiating to let me go fulltime with the client. So, they shouldn't revoke the 140.
My current employer (who's the consulting company) is the one negotiating to let me go fulltime with the client. So, they shouldn't revoke the 140.
wallpaper MS XXX 13
tpcool
05-31 10:21 PM
Thanks, this helps.
It would be helpful to know if anyone did this transition with the I-140 approval. Let us see if we get some more responses on this.
It would be helpful to know if anyone did this transition with the I-140 approval. Let us see if we get some more responses on this.
gcnirvana
09-15 05:03 PM
...on whether you did a Bachelors or Masters. Also you can wait till December to get your Degree and then apply for the GC.
HTH
GCNirvana
HTH
GCNirvana
2011 Africa prison gang tattoos
ash0210
05-03 04:34 PM
I concurr anirudh74...this fellow is replying every mail and now bit annoying..Directing forum members on..whats good, what not to do, and what to do...
janakp, why do you have to post your stupid reply to every single post.You are acting like a policeman at stoplight, trying to direct everyone.
janakp, why do you have to post your stupid reply to every single post.You are acting like a policeman at stoplight, trying to direct everyone.
more...
pointlesswait
02-24 09:41 AM
u can log onto USCIS website and check the status of ur past and pending cases.
but u need to know the LIN #'s...
so add ur previous 140 case and check for any updates..simple!
Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pendiDid anyone see this kind of status on their approved H1b application?
Please share your views.
but u need to know the LIN #'s...
so add ur previous 140 case and check for any updates..simple!
Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pendiDid anyone see this kind of status on their approved H1b application?
Please share your views.
p_aluri
08-03 06:55 PM
Yep! There is a relation between 485 and H1-B extension after 6 years limit.If your AOS date is current, You only get one year increment else three years extension upon I-140 approval.
Please contact an Attorney for clarification.
I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.
Please contact an Attorney for clarification.
I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.
more...
psychman
03-30 06:13 PM
In the event handler for the UI element you click, simply do a cast such as "sender as UIElement". That will give you a reference to the element you are trying to find.
:thumb:
Big thanks! I forgot about the random button app you created using this exact concept. http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250392
:thumb:
Big thanks! I forgot about the random button app you created using this exact concept. http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250392
2010 gang tattoo. gang tattoos
deepakmathew
10-01 10:32 PM
I had a similar experience a long time ago with Madras consulate. At that time, the Officer returned all my documents back without an explanation and hardly asked me a questions. After 2 weeks or so - they send me a letter asking for copies of the all certificates to be submitted along with a letter saying that the case was being reffered to a AFU - Anti Fraud Unit. I send all my education certificates.
It then took them around 3.5 months to clear the application. They asked me to send the passport back with the application copy and I received it with a week with my H1 B stamp. Applied first in June first week and received the Visa around Sept.
This is obviously a traumatic experience for you. But you will be alright once they verify.
In my case, the educations documents were correct and true and it was verified - I do not know how they did it. It is a slow process and you ask for help from a local senator or your company to send a request letter to expedite the case and constantly follow-up with your lawyer who filed the H1 petition.
Also I had a valid B1 visa but I decided it was better to wait for the process to complete before I returned.
Hope this helps. You just need to patient. Best of luck
It then took them around 3.5 months to clear the application. They asked me to send the passport back with the application copy and I received it with a week with my H1 B stamp. Applied first in June first week and received the Visa around Sept.
This is obviously a traumatic experience for you. But you will be alright once they verify.
In my case, the educations documents were correct and true and it was verified - I do not know how they did it. It is a slow process and you ask for help from a local senator or your company to send a request letter to expedite the case and constantly follow-up with your lawyer who filed the H1 petition.
Also I had a valid B1 visa but I decided it was better to wait for the process to complete before I returned.
Hope this helps. You just need to patient. Best of luck
more...

raj131982
04-12 02:11 PM
Hi,
Last year i.e 2008, I had applied for H1 from 2 diff. employers. One (XYZ) got picked in lottery and the other(ABC) didn't. I had paid nothing but a post-dated cheque to XYZ; but had paid $1800 to ABC with no evidence with me at the moment. Now when i ask for my money back from ABC because i didn't get H1 from him anyways, he says he has borne some expenses on my application and there were some queries from USCIS related to my application. What he says is as below:
"My company ABC have highlighted that there were some concerns with from the USCIS on your application, as the USCIS had clearly told all petitioners to only file one single H1 application last and there should be no 2 applications for the same candidate. In your case you did file 2 independent H1 applications. The attorney was penalized."
And he puts the below figure his company has borne towards expenses for my H1 application:
1)Education evaluation: $125
2)Attorney fees: $1000
My question is:
1) Is attorney fees really $1000 or it is much less than what he claims it to be?
2) Can't i apply & hold more than 1 valid petition? I know i cannot have valid VISA on more than 1 petition, but having multiple valid petitions is "No problem" is what i feel.
How can I proceed in this matter? Plz advice.
Thanks
raj131982
Last year i.e 2008, I had applied for H1 from 2 diff. employers. One (XYZ) got picked in lottery and the other(ABC) didn't. I had paid nothing but a post-dated cheque to XYZ; but had paid $1800 to ABC with no evidence with me at the moment. Now when i ask for my money back from ABC because i didn't get H1 from him anyways, he says he has borne some expenses on my application and there were some queries from USCIS related to my application. What he says is as below:
"My company ABC have highlighted that there were some concerns with from the USCIS on your application, as the USCIS had clearly told all petitioners to only file one single H1 application last and there should be no 2 applications for the same candidate. In your case you did file 2 independent H1 applications. The attorney was penalized."
And he puts the below figure his company has borne towards expenses for my H1 application:
1)Education evaluation: $125
2)Attorney fees: $1000
My question is:
1) Is attorney fees really $1000 or it is much less than what he claims it to be?
2) Can't i apply & hold more than 1 valid petition? I know i cannot have valid VISA on more than 1 petition, but having multiple valid petitions is "No problem" is what i feel.
How can I proceed in this matter? Plz advice.
Thanks
raj131982
hair one of those gang tattoo
chanduv23
01-08 02:40 PM
Z^^^^^^^
more...
viveksri
02-28 02:13 AM
Per RFE for I485 they want the proof of Employment Authorization in US starting 12th April 2004 to present.
I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.
WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)
But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.
Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?
Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.
Please advice.
VS
I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.
WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)
But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.
Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?
Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.
Please advice.
VS
hot Gang Tattoo Cover up by
magician7989
09-05 04:49 PM
Does anybody know if Egyptians also have a backlog. Does that also mean that an egyptian with a later priority date can be accepted before an Indian because of the quotas. We need a change in the immigration system. I filed my I-485 in July w no receipt yet. Does that mean I can also expect a long wait.
more...
house gang related tattoos. related
Sushie
08-17 02:46 PM
Thanks Kondur_007,
I thought the same about the officer . Now , am in the second category..Have an H1 but my i94 is on H4 stamping ..I hold an Indian passport , do you know if i should get the H1 stamping (first time stamping) in India or can i conveniently get it done in Canada?
I thought the same about the officer . Now , am in the second category..Have an H1 but my i94 is on H4 stamping ..I hold an Indian passport , do you know if i should get the H1 stamping (first time stamping) in India or can i conveniently get it done in Canada?
tattoo MattHeft.com. Related posts:
hate_me
03-17 01:39 PM
I am in same situation and had a meeting with my attorney to get more information, according to his experience with all his cases to date, he said there is 70 - 30 ratio, 70% have recieved rfe and 30% got approved without rfe. And after july fiasco he said it's better to wait for rfe and respond rather then ammending 485 application, now that's another question that my attorney will easily make it to top 10 list of all time worst attorneys. So I am looking for second opinion too.
My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.
My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.
more...
pictures Inmate with gang tattoos:
desi_scorpion
08-10 12:01 PM
Called the NSC on wed and today....and was told that I need to wait 90 days from the date of submitting the 485 to receive a receipt number. Expecting something similar in todays update.....thats a pretty long wait.
dresses Russian Prison Gang Tattoos

nepaliboy
05-17 04:41 PM
Practically not much.
If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.
If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).
FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.
It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays
so my pd is current now september 2005 row , my rd is july 2nd 2007 , i had not receive fingerprint notice yet but last week i took infopass and io shedule for 28 th may 2008 ,
after may 28 2008 , after taking fingerprint for my i 485 what do you think they will process my case straight forward ?
If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.
If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).
FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.
It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays
so my pd is current now september 2005 row , my rd is july 2nd 2007 , i had not receive fingerprint notice yet but last week i took infopass and io shedule for 28 th may 2008 ,
after may 28 2008 , after taking fingerprint for my i 485 what do you think they will process my case straight forward ?
more...
makeup Or gang type shit that starts
shana04
02-01 06:07 AM
There is a seperate thread on this. Look it up.
My 2 c:
- Stay away from Murthy. They've screwed up at least 2 cases that I know of. And their response is slow.
- Thomas Fan in MD: Run like you've seen the devil. I have no idea why malpractice suits has not been filed against him yet.
- Clark Trevor in CA - Guy is awesome but expensive.
- Ellen Krengel in CA - Decent.
- Gowda in MI - Slow, inefficient.
- Rajeev Khanna - seems to be good, efficient and responsive.
- Jon Wu, CA - Slow as hell but knows the ins/outs
I gave you points.
I do not care about money right now. All I need is a good attorney where I can sleep happily for some time. I will try Rajiv kahana, then.
One of my friend also got his GC from Rajiv kahana.
Thanks my friend.
My 2 c:
- Stay away from Murthy. They've screwed up at least 2 cases that I know of. And their response is slow.
- Thomas Fan in MD: Run like you've seen the devil. I have no idea why malpractice suits has not been filed against him yet.
- Clark Trevor in CA - Guy is awesome but expensive.
- Ellen Krengel in CA - Decent.
- Gowda in MI - Slow, inefficient.
- Rajeev Khanna - seems to be good, efficient and responsive.
- Jon Wu, CA - Slow as hell but knows the ins/outs
I gave you points.
I do not care about money right now. All I need is a good attorney where I can sleep happily for some time. I will try Rajiv kahana, then.
One of my friend also got his GC from Rajiv kahana.
Thanks my friend.
girlfriend tattoos that inmates have.
painful_GC
03-09 09:12 PM
Anyone ?? Pleaseeeeeeee
hairstyles chicago, gang, tattoos, latin
unseenguy
06-19 01:27 AM
Hello All,
I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
" H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.
I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.
After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.
On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.
On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.
Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\
Please advice me what should i do.
If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.
Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.
Please advice me on this issue.
Hoping to hear from you Soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.
I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
" H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.
I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.
After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.
On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.
On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.
Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\
Please advice me what should i do.
If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.
Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.
Please advice me on this issue.
Hoping to hear from you Soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.
jonty_11
05-05 05:57 PM
I think this kind of question can be best answered by USCIS.....
So when u call next ask this...
So when u call next ask this...
sanjay
02-23 10:21 PM
I need an info from some one who had filed AC21 with an attorney. I want to apply my AC21 and asked my attorney to do so. But he is asking for $1500.00. Is this amount normal or I was asked for an abnormal amount. I thought its just informing USCIS by sending a letter only. But, is he charging me $1500 just to draft a letter?
I am looking for a constructive answer instead of vague assumptions / replies. It's an urgent issue for me to deal with.
I am looking for a constructive answer instead of vague assumptions / replies. It's an urgent issue for me to deal with.


No comments:
Post a Comment