
yagw
03-16 12:39 PM
Mine is TSC. Is TSC sending RFEs too? BTW, I Updated my profile.
One thing that is certain is, the uncertainty of the USCIS :) So, no definite answer to if/when you will get RFE.
One thing that is certain is, the uncertainty of the USCIS :) So, no definite answer to if/when you will get RFE.
wallpaper wallpaper rose black. lack
gcnirvana
09-15 05:03 PM
...on whether you did a Bachelors or Masters. Also you can wait till December to get your Degree and then apply for the GC.
HTH
GCNirvana
HTH
GCNirvana
waitingGC
03-21 10:58 AM
My wife will apply for H1 this April. I also have some questions:
1. can she transfer her H1 to another company before she starts to work for the company which sponsors her H1B?
2. if she does not want to join the sponsoring company, can she transfer back to H4 after getting H1B approval but before Oct. 1st? Under this circumstance, is she subject to H1 quota in the future?
1. can she transfer her H1 to another company before she starts to work for the company which sponsors her H1B?
2. if she does not want to join the sponsoring company, can she transfer back to H4 after getting H1B approval but before Oct. 1st? Under this circumstance, is she subject to H1 quota in the future?
2011 Ceam Records Rose Black
sammyb
10-05 04:28 PM
Sorry for opening a new thread, Please point me to the thread if this issue is already addressed in some other thread and delete this thread.
I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-
Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?
Thanks
I had the same situation when before I apply my GC my company was taken over by my current employer ... there is something called 'successor of interest' .... as I understand the new company will take over ownership of any H1/GC etc that you have with your previous employer ...
this is just my thoughts .. better you get it verified by your lawer ...
I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-
Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?
Thanks
I had the same situation when before I apply my GC my company was taken over by my current employer ... there is something called 'successor of interest' .... as I understand the new company will take over ownership of any H1/GC etc that you have with your previous employer ...
this is just my thoughts .. better you get it verified by your lawer ...
more...
NKR
08-04 10:18 AM
How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...
Sorry dude, I couldn't give you a green though I wanted to because some people gave me a red for speaking the truth and now I need to have some more reputation to give you a green again.
The processing time is different for different cases depending on the time it takes for background processing and all that. I think that is why sometimes we see an earlier case getting processed ahead of a later case, but I just cannot think of a reason why the processing of a 2002 case got delayed.
Sorry dude, I couldn't give you a green though I wanted to because some people gave me a red for speaking the truth and now I need to have some more reputation to give you a green again.
The processing time is different for different cases depending on the time it takes for background processing and all that. I think that is why sometimes we see an earlier case getting processed ahead of a later case, but I just cannot think of a reason why the processing of a 2002 case got delayed.

alterego
02-09 07:10 PM
Yes but some discussion is going on behind the scenes. I would not be surprised if some such relief were included when we see the final legislation on Feb 15th.
Schedule A, by definition is an area where lawmakers have sympathy. It is guilt free since their own gov't surveyers are designating those areas as in short supply.
Right now the achiles heel for us is that just mainly India is affected. Hence the focus on this probem to the lawmakers seems like just a an Indian IT guys issue. You heard the good senator Biden's comment about what he felt about that, when he slipped up in Dunkin Donuts. I feel that is at the core of the problem. Hence they see it as a favour for us rather than a competitive benefit to this country.
Schedule A, by definition is an area where lawmakers have sympathy. It is guilt free since their own gov't surveyers are designating those areas as in short supply.
Right now the achiles heel for us is that just mainly India is affected. Hence the focus on this probem to the lawmakers seems like just a an Indian IT guys issue. You heard the good senator Biden's comment about what he felt about that, when he slipped up in Dunkin Donuts. I feel that is at the core of the problem. Hence they see it as a favour for us rather than a competitive benefit to this country.
more...

java07
07-10 10:14 AM
I had sent my EAD application on last week Thursday through express mail and I recvd the same status first time. On Monday, the status changed to delivery confirmed when someone picked the notice I think. My checks are cashed today so you may have to wait for a day and it should be fine.
2010 wallpaper rose black.

jingi1234
10-08 05:52 PM
can2004:
What is your current status? did u get your GC? and when did u respond to RFE? 5 months ago?:confused::eek::rolleyes:
What is your current status? did u get your GC? and when did u respond to RFE? 5 months ago?:confused::eek::rolleyes:
more...
gomirage
05-28 05:19 PM
If you will work for a Canadian Company within US, then you need a US work visa (H-1B for example). However, in this process you will not satisfy the residency requirements for your Canadian PR. Please note that you need to live in Canada for at least 2 out of 5 year period to maintain the PR.
Actually, if you work for a Canadian company the time spent outside Canada will count as if you were in Canada. So, you will still be able to meet the 2/5 requirement. But you need to check what are the conditions, I know that you can't just create your own company and stay there for example. Check the requirements.
On the US side, what visa will you be working on ? H1B ? If you like to stay in US, why not gained Canadian citizenship and work on TN, which is 3 years now (maybe more in the future) and very easy ?
Actually, if you work for a Canadian company the time spent outside Canada will count as if you were in Canada. So, you will still be able to meet the 2/5 requirement. But you need to check what are the conditions, I know that you can't just create your own company and stay there for example. Check the requirements.
On the US side, what visa will you be working on ? H1B ? If you like to stay in US, why not gained Canadian citizenship and work on TN, which is 3 years now (maybe more in the future) and very easy ?
hair Black Rose, 1280x1024 pixel
wenxue
10-08 10:42 AM
I see nothing wrong with this topic at this website. We had a lot of pressure on GC. The bad economy just made our life worse. We need some high spirit.
And the title clearly indicates that it is not about any specific immigration issue. People don't have to click when not interested.
And the title clearly indicates that it is not about any specific immigration issue. People don't have to click when not interested.
more...
bfadlia
03-17 08:53 AM
Thank you.
Any other opinions or experiences?
Any other opinions or experiences?
hot Cris Rose:
perm2gc
01-08 03:28 PM
Hello,
My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.
Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?
Thanks in Advance,
The chances to get visa is 1% as they know why they come here even though you say that they come here for visiting.The documentation is same as for B2 visa.
My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.
Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?
Thanks in Advance,
The chances to get visa is 1% as they know why they come here even though you say that they come here for visiting.The documentation is same as for B2 visa.
more...
house lack rose wallpaper.
hopelessGC
08-18 10:19 AM
This is actually a very important matter for you; my best advise would be to contact a good attorney and get the advise. You do not want to put your GC in jeopardy based on opinion from other people who may have incomplete information.
Just my opinion.
Good Luck.
I second that.
Just my opinion.
Good Luck.
I second that.
tattoo wallpaper rose black. rose
user
11-06 09:50 PM
http://www.change.gov/
more...
pictures lack rose wallpaper. lack
gcdreamer05
08-05 04:44 PM
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....
Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....
Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......
dresses wallpaper rose black.

loudobbs
07-17 05:39 PM
You seriously think anyone is going to answer given your user name?!
I was trying to be sarcastic....:D :D :D :D
I was trying to be sarcastic....:D :D :D :D
more...
makeup wallpaper rose black.

BMS1
09-19 01:09 AM
Thankfully there is a concept called pre-adjudication which makes any retrogression wait run parallel to all the other delays combined like RFE,security/name check etc. So the total wait time is just one of the all the above waits that happens to be the longest. They just do not add up.
girlfriend Rose black and white
qasleuth
04-27 01:08 PM
Maybe you should combine his/her statement with body language. Did the IO raise the eyebrows, smirk, frown etc and word-smith the statement. Was it 'pre-adjudicated' (past tense) or 'will be pre-adjudicated' (future tense) or something else. 'pre-adjudicated under review', first half is contradicting the second half of the statement. 'Pre-adjudicated' could mean everything is clear and waiting for a visa number. 'Under review' could mean something else...additional review ?
Kidding apart, Your guess is as good as mine. Do not tie yourself up in knots. It is such a black box, you've been around these forums, nobody knows for sure, anybody can hazard a guess.
Kidding apart, Your guess is as good as mine. Do not tie yourself up in knots. It is such a black box, you've been around these forums, nobody knows for sure, anybody can hazard a guess.
hairstyles lack rose wallpaper.

bigboy007
02-25 10:13 PM
I laughed at it when i first saw this in OhLaw website. Any employee who thinks of AC21 job change would be in either of those buckets mentioned and conclusion is NO AC21 for EB employees if truely interpreted another scary tactic though.....
cbpds
03-05 06:58 PM
Wait for obamacare to pass !!
btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.
Regards
btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.
Regards
chanduv23
05-30 11:12 AM
They will change the text on house bill appropriately if they decide on points system and get support.


No comments:
Post a Comment