
ravise
08-04 04:29 PM
I thought u quoted from last month or previous. It is july 2008 bulliten.
Hope fully some thing good will hapen for sep'09
Hope fully some thing good will hapen for sep'09
wallpaper And here is the other Michaels
sankap
07-06 12:58 PM
As I understand, if we win the lawsuit, they will accept all 485 filed in July, no matter July 2 or 31. But they will process July 2 case first.
In its note http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletin2Jul07.pdf, the USCIS clearly says it would reject applications starting 7/2. So, how can it accept July applications--especially when many of them haven't been sent yet?
In its note http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletin2Jul07.pdf, the USCIS clearly says it would reject applications starting 7/2. So, how can it accept July applications--especially when many of them haven't been sent yet?
nixstor
07-14 06:14 PM
Hey Guys,
I am so intrigued by this whole affair � I am not going to comment on USINPAC, however, I know Robinder Sachdev personally and can vouch for him and let us get things clear � about Robinder Sachdev. I am dismayed and sad � and wanted to step up to the plate for our good friend. I hope you will appreciate my spirit.
Guys, this guy is an asset for any team. How many of us know his name�versus others you know? I do not mind going out on a limb for Robinder as a person � all you need to do is read what he writes. And I would like to answer the question of EAGERR2I about what Robinder may be thinking about our efforts�please go to http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1109544. An analysis like that � in the main editorial page of the number 1 newspaper of Bombay, read by the CEOs, film makers, and politicians � imagine what the impact of his words is?
And last week he had an article about the nuclear deal in India Abroad�it was such a brilliant and balanced analysis. So maybe let us stop bashing up the talent we have�rather let us talk to him and see how he can help us � both in the US and India. I may be getting overly carried away, but I am in the same boat as you all are, and my family is hurting emotionally because of this mess we all are in�but I know how much this guy is working on issues of our interest. I just felt like getting this out of my system upon reading some of the comments in IV.
There are very few, if any, maybe a total of 4 or 5 people, in the US and India, like Robinder who understand the business, strategic affairs, and politics between the US and India; and the complexities of the relations and the peoples in both countries; and the issue of Indians in America (which means Indian Americans, GC applicants, and also H1 workers).
Robinder will be the last person to seek any publicity out of this. Let�s get all the help that we need from this very influential and highly networked individual for our current and future print and visual media initiatives from Robinder who genuinely believes in the cause and wants to help IV.
Peace� V
navkap,
I personally am not questioning Robinder's achievements/accomplishments. I am glad that the media mishap is ironed out and it ends there as one of our member said. No one has personal grudges here. You have been a member of IV from 2006 and know Robinder to an extent where you can go on a limb, how come you havent pushed him hard to support this, if not along with IV, but on his own. I have been visting a lot of immigration related internet forums for a while and I never saw any efforts towards this from any American Indian Citizen community. It could just be a coincidence that I might have not noticed any such efforts. I am more than happy to end this discussion here and stop retrospecting. The media mishap has been clarified. Lets leave it there, unless the American Citizen Indian community wants to do their part in achieving our common goal.
What say?
I am so intrigued by this whole affair � I am not going to comment on USINPAC, however, I know Robinder Sachdev personally and can vouch for him and let us get things clear � about Robinder Sachdev. I am dismayed and sad � and wanted to step up to the plate for our good friend. I hope you will appreciate my spirit.
Guys, this guy is an asset for any team. How many of us know his name�versus others you know? I do not mind going out on a limb for Robinder as a person � all you need to do is read what he writes. And I would like to answer the question of EAGERR2I about what Robinder may be thinking about our efforts�please go to http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1109544. An analysis like that � in the main editorial page of the number 1 newspaper of Bombay, read by the CEOs, film makers, and politicians � imagine what the impact of his words is?
And last week he had an article about the nuclear deal in India Abroad�it was such a brilliant and balanced analysis. So maybe let us stop bashing up the talent we have�rather let us talk to him and see how he can help us � both in the US and India. I may be getting overly carried away, but I am in the same boat as you all are, and my family is hurting emotionally because of this mess we all are in�but I know how much this guy is working on issues of our interest. I just felt like getting this out of my system upon reading some of the comments in IV.
There are very few, if any, maybe a total of 4 or 5 people, in the US and India, like Robinder who understand the business, strategic affairs, and politics between the US and India; and the complexities of the relations and the peoples in both countries; and the issue of Indians in America (which means Indian Americans, GC applicants, and also H1 workers).
Robinder will be the last person to seek any publicity out of this. Let�s get all the help that we need from this very influential and highly networked individual for our current and future print and visual media initiatives from Robinder who genuinely believes in the cause and wants to help IV.
Peace� V
navkap,
I personally am not questioning Robinder's achievements/accomplishments. I am glad that the media mishap is ironed out and it ends there as one of our member said. No one has personal grudges here. You have been a member of IV from 2006 and know Robinder to an extent where you can go on a limb, how come you havent pushed him hard to support this, if not along with IV, but on his own. I have been visting a lot of immigration related internet forums for a while and I never saw any efforts towards this from any American Indian Citizen community. It could just be a coincidence that I might have not noticed any such efforts. I am more than happy to end this discussion here and stop retrospecting. The media mishap has been clarified. Lets leave it there, unless the American Citizen Indian community wants to do their part in achieving our common goal.
What say?
2011 Pictures of Michaels Coupon

engineer
02-28 07:07 PM
Works Cited
Arshad, Mehreen. Personal Interview. 2 May 2006.
"Great Teachers Make Great Public Schools." National Education Association. 06 May 2006 <http://www.nea.org/teacherday/want2teach.html>.
Murthy, Sheela. "Bill Gates Says End H1B Cap." MurthyDotCom. 29 April. 2006
< http://www.murthy.com/news/n_bilgat.html>.
Rosseter, Robert. "Nursing Shortage." American Association of Colleges of Nursing
October 2005. 5 May 2006 <http://www.acn.nche.edu/Media/FactSheets/Nur
singShortage.htm>.
Shah, Shivali. "What is NADISA?" Network of Advocated of Dependent Spouses of America. 14 April 2006 < http://www.hvisasurvey.org/what_is_nadisa.htm>.
Shah, Shivali. "VAWA 2005 Provision Will Assist Thousands of Battered Immigrant
Women Married to Temporary Visa Holders." Network of Advocated of Dependent Spouses of America 5 Feb 2006. 4 May 2006 <http://hvisa
survey.org/VAWA_PressRelease1.htm>.
"Temporary Workers". U.S. Department of of State. 10April.2006 <http:/travel. state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1271.html>.
Arshad, Mehreen. Personal Interview. 2 May 2006.
"Great Teachers Make Great Public Schools." National Education Association. 06 May 2006 <http://www.nea.org/teacherday/want2teach.html>.
Murthy, Sheela. "Bill Gates Says End H1B Cap." MurthyDotCom. 29 April. 2006
< http://www.murthy.com/news/n_bilgat.html>.
Rosseter, Robert. "Nursing Shortage." American Association of Colleges of Nursing
October 2005. 5 May 2006 <http://www.acn.nche.edu/Media/FactSheets/Nur
singShortage.htm>.
Shah, Shivali. "What is NADISA?" Network of Advocated of Dependent Spouses of America. 14 April 2006 < http://www.hvisasurvey.org/what_is_nadisa.htm>.
Shah, Shivali. "VAWA 2005 Provision Will Assist Thousands of Battered Immigrant
Women Married to Temporary Visa Holders." Network of Advocated of Dependent Spouses of America 5 Feb 2006. 4 May 2006 <http://hvisa
survey.org/VAWA_PressRelease1.htm>.
"Temporary Workers". U.S. Department of of State. 10April.2006 <http:/travel. state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1271.html>.
more...

chnaveen
06-20 04:44 PM
Hi,
I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.
I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.
I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
rockstart
08-04 08:53 AM
I dont think USCIS is thinking that way. They are just picking a stack of application ( mix of all EB1 2 3 for all nationalities) and validating the applications to see if anything is missing or if there are potential reasons to deny it. If they can deny it they will do it promptly and that is one less case to be shown as pending. If they need additional info they will issue RFE and get updates. If they feel satisfied they can pre-adjudicate application and claim that count in their yearly review as acheivement.
well my view is that it is not that obvious !! say someone is in EB3-I with a priority date of 2004 or EB2-I with a PD of 2006 / 2007 - what would USCIS do ?
these are not the low hanging cases (as opposed to EB2 with PD of 2004 or EB3 with PD of 2001) ..or in other words - there is less chance that they will become current soon ..in that case, does USCIS close the case and put the file away or will they still pre-adjudicate ??
(I am not as informed -- since I have not read the article in detail ..and hence my post is more of a question ...)
well my view is that it is not that obvious !! say someone is in EB3-I with a priority date of 2004 or EB2-I with a PD of 2006 / 2007 - what would USCIS do ?
these are not the low hanging cases (as opposed to EB2 with PD of 2004 or EB3 with PD of 2001) ..or in other words - there is less chance that they will become current soon ..in that case, does USCIS close the case and put the file away or will they still pre-adjudicate ??
(I am not as informed -- since I have not read the article in detail ..and hence my post is more of a question ...)
more...
pbojja
05-22 01:24 PM
Are they processing based on received date or notice date???
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..
Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..
I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..
Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..
I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck
2010 3 Michaels Coupons
krishmunn
05-10 10:07 AM
So the question still remains. Which is better school for MS with a little lesser load on the pocket.
I wonder why every dicussion has to take a E2 vs E3, regional discrimination and other such things. Can't we have a proper engaging, fruitful discussion on any topic. Learn to respect and appreciate others. In God's scheme of things nobody is greater or smaller.
Good luck.
If someone is looking for a Masters just to upgrade to EB2, any accredited program will do. Verify the accreditation (of school and program) using the link which I posted earlier
I wonder why every dicussion has to take a E2 vs E3, regional discrimination and other such things. Can't we have a proper engaging, fruitful discussion on any topic. Learn to respect and appreciate others. In God's scheme of things nobody is greater or smaller.
Good luck.
If someone is looking for a Masters just to upgrade to EB2, any accredited program will do. Verify the accreditation (of school and program) using the link which I posted earlier
more...
luckysiri
04-15 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear your situation. Please let me know right now which state you are? i have some options to tell you. I am from Massachusetts.
hair If Michael#39;s coupons show up
pcs
03-27 01:52 PM
I am a Chemical Engineer ( 16 years in India as a Senior Guy + more than 5 years in US )
I am a founder team member of a high technology advanced material company, created with the help from a VC & active support of local congressman. We literally reopened a closed factory in Ohio to start this R&D / manufacturing company. ( Politicians have been making a lot of noise to revive manufacturing economy in Midwest)
We have hired about 18 people till now & we are NOT an IT company
I was accorded honorary citizenship by the mayor of city of Clinton, MS in 1989 for my extracurricular activities but did not move to US untill 2000
For last five years I have been through this immigration circus & had to file L/C multiple times. Currently, I am not able to file I-485 & I am in my 6th Year of H1-B
I am a founder team member of a high technology advanced material company, created with the help from a VC & active support of local congressman. We literally reopened a closed factory in Ohio to start this R&D / manufacturing company. ( Politicians have been making a lot of noise to revive manufacturing economy in Midwest)
We have hired about 18 people till now & we are NOT an IT company
I was accorded honorary citizenship by the mayor of city of Clinton, MS in 1989 for my extracurricular activities but did not move to US untill 2000
For last five years I have been through this immigration circus & had to file L/C multiple times. Currently, I am not able to file I-485 & I am in my 6th Year of H1-B
more...
fromnaija
02-07 12:16 PM
Thank you all for the responses.
I am EB-ROW and EB2 is current for me.
GoneSouth,
you said "you must get a job zone 5 classification to file EB-2. Note that "information technology manager" is job zone 5". I am not in a manager position. I am software engineer/developer.
Is there any way EB2 can be filed. What should I tell my compary lawyer? I told him my friends in other companies are able to file EB2. they are also software developers. He says "The other companies should not be able to file EB2 for software engineers but I can't say what another company's hiring history would allow and what they are willing to risk in filing a case which surpasses the minimum requirements allowed by DOL."
How do I convince him. Is there any documentation or link which I can show him which states that software developers can file EB2?
Thanks again all..
<rant>
These corporate lawyers are something else! I had the same problem and was only able to file EB3 even though I have Bachelor with over 20 years experience. I think they just like to play it safe. My job was advertized as Bachelor plus four years experience even though HR agreed it required 5 years experience. God save us from fat a** corporate lawyers.
</end rant>
I am EB-ROW and EB2 is current for me.
GoneSouth,
you said "you must get a job zone 5 classification to file EB-2. Note that "information technology manager" is job zone 5". I am not in a manager position. I am software engineer/developer.
Is there any way EB2 can be filed. What should I tell my compary lawyer? I told him my friends in other companies are able to file EB2. they are also software developers. He says "The other companies should not be able to file EB2 for software engineers but I can't say what another company's hiring history would allow and what they are willing to risk in filing a case which surpasses the minimum requirements allowed by DOL."
How do I convince him. Is there any documentation or link which I can show him which states that software developers can file EB2?
Thanks again all..
<rant>
These corporate lawyers are something else! I had the same problem and was only able to file EB3 even though I have Bachelor with over 20 years experience. I think they just like to play it safe. My job was advertized as Bachelor plus four years experience even though HR agreed it required 5 years experience. God save us from fat a** corporate lawyers.
</end rant>
hot Michaels has just released
tejonidhi
01-04 01:44 PM
Hello Everybody,
I know many of us are frustrated because of EAD delay. I am one of them and today I called up USCIS.
Here is the sequence.
1) 1 800 375 5283
2) 1,2,2,6,1 receipt notice# 1,3,4
3) you will have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes and one of the officer will come online for you.
4) at least they will give you information about your case ( mine is sent to some storage and they had to issue an expedite request to get it processed again. I am july 2 filer with notice dat of sept 8,2007 3 infopass apointments, 1 SR). the officer has access to look at the file and can give you appropriate information( they are not like regular service agents who will read what you see on USCIS.gov).
5) as of now they told me that I will information from USCIS in 2 weeks.
All the best
I know many of us are frustrated because of EAD delay. I am one of them and today I called up USCIS.
Here is the sequence.
1) 1 800 375 5283
2) 1,2,2,6,1 receipt notice# 1,3,4
3) you will have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes and one of the officer will come online for you.
4) at least they will give you information about your case ( mine is sent to some storage and they had to issue an expedite request to get it processed again. I am july 2 filer with notice dat of sept 8,2007 3 infopass apointments, 1 SR). the officer has access to look at the file and can give you appropriate information( they are not like regular service agents who will read what you see on USCIS.gov).
5) as of now they told me that I will information from USCIS in 2 weeks.
All the best
more...
house Michaels coupon january 2010
mbawa2574
09-06 12:02 PM
It's just bad luck to get that kind of CBP officer. It's upto you to ignore this or escalate it. In my opinion behaviour of CBP officer was wrong.
If you want, You can write letter to Commisioner of CBP about the incidence, following is the address :
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/headquarters.xml
That IO must be a knucklehead who just hates "Specific type of people" or someone who does know the f** he is doing. I have entered using AP at Boston. San fran, Seattle and never had problems. Only once they asked me for EAD/a valid H1 petition and that was just a question.
If you want, You can write letter to Commisioner of CBP about the incidence, following is the address :
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/headquarters.xml
That IO must be a knucklehead who just hates "Specific type of people" or someone who does know the f** he is doing. I have entered using AP at Boston. San fran, Seattle and never had problems. Only once they asked me for EAD/a valid H1 petition and that was just a question.
tattoo Michaels Coupon
samrat_bhargava_vihari
06-18 11:57 AM
One does NOT need EAD to use AC21. I don't understand the panic.
In fact, one can be working at Employer B and can claim AC-21 for Employer C as a future job.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
In fact, one can be working at Employer B and can claim AC-21 for Employer C as a future job.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
more...
pictures Michaels Printable Coupon for
ianlock
09-13 02:14 AM
your language stinks
my language stinks...oh no.... i used a bad word.... god forbid!!!
so how would you best describe them then???
wake up and smell the real world pal...
my language stinks...oh no.... i used a bad word.... god forbid!!!
so how would you best describe them then???
wake up and smell the real world pal...
dresses Michaels Coupon 2010
Project_A
02-10 05:21 PM
Do you mean 30 credits with 3 year degree from India to complete MS?
$15K for 30 credits means $500 for 1 credit?
ISU - Iowa State University; Not from India. Yes, $15K for a total of 30 credits. Aprx 3 credits per subject => total 10 subjects. One of them must be a project, so total of 9 subjects ( with 3 credits each).
$15K for 30 credits means $500 for 1 credit?
ISU - Iowa State University; Not from India. Yes, $15K for a total of 30 credits. Aprx 3 credits per subject => total 10 subjects. One of them must be a project, so total of 9 subjects ( with 3 credits each).
more...
makeup Michaels Coupons 41
21stIcon
02-21 09:46 AM
H1B-GC
Premium depends on your age,duration of policy(10/20/30) and place of living if you you do not have any health problems. unless you disclose your age , no one can help you on your rate comparison.
hoping you don't mind sharing your secret!():D
Thx
Premium depends on your age,duration of policy(10/20/30) and place of living if you you do not have any health problems. unless you disclose your age , no one can help you on your rate comparison.
hoping you don't mind sharing your secret!():D
Thx
girlfriend Craft Coupon: Michaels Friends
lost_in_migration
05-12 04:09 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
hairstyles Expires: Saturday January 01,
bkr
08-25 12:20 PM
Yes, I am also in the same boat. Filed my 9th year extension in March, responded RFE during 1st week of August. Mine will be expiring in 3 more days. Hoping to get the extension soon.
ArkBird
03-10 08:22 PM
Contributed $100 towards Advocacy day Transaction # 3T1561722N075700Y
@indigowiki, You have impressive list of action items in your signature. How about adding one more for becoming donor on IV?
Lead by example! Let the people know you are serious about your IV efforts.
@indigowiki, You have impressive list of action items in your signature. How about adding one more for becoming donor on IV?
Lead by example! Let the people know you are serious about your IV efforts.
dilipb
06-23 05:36 PM
Going home now.


No comments:
Post a Comment