Saturday, June 18, 2011

happy birthday valentine

images th irthday-valentines day happy birthday valentine. Happy Valentine#39;s Day.
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day.



  • nixstor
    04-16 03:37 PM
    Nixtor, If you are Indian it seems to me you have not visited India for long time now. India�s IT story started as back office. But now that�s not true any more. The Kind of projects the big IT firms like Infosys, Wipro & Satyam are doing and no sub standard than the projects U.S. big I.T. firms are doing. But I do agree with you 100% it is a far dream that India can ever be at the top of the world. It is my personal opinion too. I think the current surge is temporary which was mainly brought in by a government which ruled India between 1999 & 2004. What we are seeing now is momentum of the good things they did. The current government which is highly inefficient & corrupt is going to give way to more corrupt & more inefficient government and everything is gonna fall like a deck of cards.

    We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.





    wallpaper Happy Valentine#39;s Day. happy birthday valentine. Happy Birthday Valentine
  • Happy Birthday Valentine



  • m306m
    04-14 01:39 PM
    Just signed up for contribution of $25 for 1 month.

    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8PS980636F600500Y)
    In reference to: S-64827895L7978974S

    Will contribute more later





    happy birthday valentine. Happy Birthday Rose
  • Happy Birthday Rose



  • immidude
    06-28 02:12 PM
    i need big help with my 140 filed in Premium Processing
    and i did not get my receipt to file 485
    applied it on Jun 20 2007 (this month)
    any way i can get some copy of the receipt to file 485?





    2011 Happy Birthday Valentine happy birthday valentine. One Year Old - Happy Birthday
  • One Year Old - Happy Birthday



  • Vsach
    07-25 01:40 PM
    Voting for?



    more...


    happy birthday valentine. Happy Birthday to Madhobala
  • Happy Birthday to Madhobala



  • unitednations
    08-16 09:16 PM
    I do, but I don't get all the answers.



    Didn't think about that. but... why would officer ask "do you work for the sponsoring employer"? Isn't your GC same as family based, asylum, etc. green cards? Does officer even have that information right away? What do they ask usually?




    I don't see the difference between being laid off and leaving yourself. In case of being laid off, your employer has to show intent of employing you forever. If any document will surface, that he had plans to lay you off before applying for I-140 or without you invoking AC21 at moment of AOS, then you are in the same trouble.



    These issues are raised not to start freaking out, but just to know them and not to do some silly things.

    In general... take this philosophically - it never ends. If not immigration, then something else will always be. Just know the law, keep your paperwork in order, don't talk to government employees without a lawyer, flex your mind, and do your thing.

    There is a category code on the greencard. Each category code tells POE officer how one got the greencard.





    happy birthday valentine. the sharing happy birthday
  • the sharing happy birthday



  • prabasiodia
    07-15 02:44 PM
    1. Recapture unused visas identified by USCIS Ombudsman
    2. Remove spouse and children from the numerical limit
    3. Either remove country wise (diversity) quota or increase it to some respectable limits that adheres to true representation based on population and the country’s immigration quotient.
    4. What about automatic GC, say after 8 or 9 or 10 years in H1/L1 status?
    5. Last of all, all the recaptured numbers should go to the persons based on the very first Port Of Entry date with continuous status. It doesn’t matter whether you came on F1 went to H1 then H4. The very first POE date should rule and people that have been languishing for years should get a reprieve. It’ll only be fair that a person that came on 1999 on whatever category gets a visa first than a late comer in 2005. PD is illogical since many of us had to change jobs and do what not and start afresh and still saw no light at the end of the tunnel.



    more...


    happy birthday valentine. happy birthday valentine.
  • happy birthday valentine.



  • john2255
    07-21 08:17 AM
    If you look at THOMAS it actually shows that Yeas are 55 and Nays are 40
    So the bill passed the voting ....
    but it failed because it was ruled "out-of-order" and hence rejected ...
    I dont know why it was ruled out of order ... maybe because it was attached to the defence spending bill so it was not the right place to put in this kind of amendment....

    I hope that Yeas mean YES and Nay mean "NO" or I need to get my head examined



    Kindly note,
    This particular Cornyn amendment (S.Amdt. 2339) offered to attach to H.R. 2669 (College Cost Reduction Act of 2007 ), but the motion was failed due to lack of 5 votes.(55 YEAS and 40 NAYs. Require 3/5 majority) HR.2669 is passed by both Senate and house and sent for conference to resolve the difference between house and senate versions and president is sure to sign the bill and thus would become the law in another few days. This amendment does not have anything to do with defence bill or with SKILL bill. Following is the actions taken by congress of HR 2669.

    IF THE AMENDMENT HAD PASSED WE WOULD HAVE GOT ATLEAST 240,000 RECAPTURED, UNUSED VISAS OF PREVIOUS YEARS IN ANOTHER FEW DAYS.


    H.R.2669
    Title: To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 601 of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2008.
    Sponsor: Rep Miller, George [CA-7] (introduced 6/12/2007) Cosponsors (31)
    Related Bills: H.RES.531
    Latest Major Action: 7/20/2007 Resolving differences -- Senate actions. Status: Senate insists on its amendment, asks for a conference, appoints conferees Kennedy; Dodd; Harkin; Mikulski; Bingaman; Murray; Reed; Clinton; Obama; Sanders; Brown; Enzi; Gregg; Alexander; Burr; Isakson; Murkowski; Hatch; Roberts; Allard; Coburn.
    House Reports: 110-210
    MAJOR ACTIONS:
    6/12/2007 Introduced in House
    6/25/2007 Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Education and Labor. H. Rept. 110-210.
    7/11/2007 Passed/agreed to in House: On passage Passed by recorded vote: 273 - 149 (Roll no. 613).
    7/20/2007 Passed/agreed to in Senate: Passed Senate with an amendment by Yea-Nay Vote. 78 - 18. Record Vote Number: 272.
    7/20/2007 Resolving differences -- Senate actions: Senate insists on its amendment, asks for a conference, appoints conferees Kennedy; Dodd; Harkin; Mikulski; Bingaman; Murray; Reed; Clinton; Obama; Sanders; Brown; Enzi; Gregg; Alexander; Burr; Isakson; Murkowski; Hatch; Roberts; Allard; Coburn.





    2010 Happy Birthday Rose happy birthday valentine. th irthday-valentines day
  • th irthday-valentines day



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-08 12:36 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I too have changed employer (B) from july 1st and have not yet filed AC21.
    I have contacted attorney (who filed my GC and I-485) and he said he needs an authorization email from my old employer (A) to proceed further. I have asked my "A" for the authorization email and he is acting like he is not getting my emails. He is not answering my phone calls, even by mistake if he answers my call he is saying he will call me back, but never called me. i dont know whether he will revoke the I-140 which was approved in around April 2007.

    I don't know what exactly I need to do in this situation like to wait for old employers' call. He was very nice when I was his employee, but from the moment I left the company, he is a changed man.

    What are my best choices in this situation?

    BTW, I have paid all the legal expenses for H1s and GC processing.

    Looking forward to Guru's replies....

    You are not required to "file AC21" when you change employer. Please don't worry about anything here and let USCIS send you an RFE if they want about change of employer. and let your employer revoke your approved I-140 if he wants to. It will not affect you at all provided you've cpmpleted 180 days after filing your I-485.

    If the attorney is a company attorney, I suggest you file a new G-28 to either remove the attorney and take the case in your own hands, or hire another attorney who has nothign to do with your old company.

    You are good to go and you don't need to do anything about AC21. It's not a document that you have to file, It's a law that you can use to change employer after 180 days of I485 filing with an approved I-140.

    Cheers



    more...


    happy birthday valentine. Happy Birthday-Occassions mini
  • Happy Birthday-Occassions mini



  • lazycis
    11-29 02:05 PM
    You've got it.
    You do not have to copy the USCIS. Be nice and polite. Explain that you applied for EAD more than 90 days ago. Provide your I-765 receipt number.
    Ask them to follow procedures in Aytes memo. Show the memo. Ask them to contact NSC where your I-765 is pending and alert them about your situation. (Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production—either Interim or Non-Interim). Ask them to provide Notice to you acknowledging status inquiry. If IO refuses to do that, ask to talk to the supervisor and repeat the above. It works. Basically, the federal regulations require them either to issue EAD in 90 days or issue interim EAD.





    hair One Year Old - Happy Birthday happy birthday valentine. Male say happy birthday to
  • Male say happy birthday to



  • immi2006
    06-04 01:54 AM
    Folks,

    Go for 485, if you are not sure of your documents. I know someone who went there and who is still waiting due to Retrogression of dates to enter USA.

    It is good for someone who does not mind staying outside of USA indefinately.

    This is a note for all India based applicants



    more...


    happy birthday valentine. Happy birthday Khloe!
  • Happy birthday Khloe!



  • India76
    05-21 03:17 PM
    My Wife's I-140 RD is May 9th 2007 and it was filed at Nebraska center.

    Online Case status says that this case was transferred from Nebraska Center to Texas center in end of april 2008. So now this case will be processed using the original Reciept date or it will have a reciept date when this case was transferred? Current processing date is way past then her original RD.

    We have to file for her H-1 B Extension and it is critical to get I-140 so that we can extend it for 3 years instead of one year.

    Please let me know if someone has any info...





    hot Happy Birthday to Madhobala happy birthday valentine. Happy Valentine Day| Valentine
  • Happy Valentine Day| Valentine



  • VivekAhuja
    03-18 06:05 PM
    10000 more homes is nothing. This is not INDIA. The economy is so huge that 10000 homes is a drop in the ocean. And is the Govt. going to believe that all 10000 immigrants are going to buy homes? 75% of them won't qualify for new mortgage rules.

    Plus, what is stopping you from buying a home right now?



    more...


    house next ». HAPPY 30th Birthday happy birthday valentine. Valentine Birthday Cake. Happy
  • Valentine Birthday Cake. Happy



  • Canadian_Dream
    10-12 04:37 PM
    Thanks for clarification. I still disagree with you. Media outlets do measure the intensity of the issue but not by amount of SPAM they receive in e-mails. From my personal experince in talking to a journalist, if you send them an e-mail regarding the issue they have published they will definitely defend their point or refute yours and may even look at the issue from your point of view but in all cases they will reply. Now if you want to bring an issue to their attention all you need is take their article and simply put your perspective on it. It will have a far greater impact if it comes as a collective voice of an Organisation such as IV. That's why I originally questioned our approach of spaming them by sending 1000's of e-mail with the same issue. It doesn't bring much to the table. Right ? That's precisely the reason why all organisations have a media relations person who represents the collective view of the entire organization and manage the press releases and all contacts with media.


    Any idea how many emails news media outlets recieve? Do you remember the emails Jim Carey reads in Bruce Almighty? he hee .. Some thing of that sort, if not of that magnitude. By sending more emails, we are making the media cognizant of the fact that its not one person but hundreds of thousands of people. Also, these emails are mostly read by interns and they sort them( In big outlets atleast) The more the emails on same issue from diff people with diff body with same bottom line story gives us a better chance. Do I make sense?





    tattoo the sharing happy birthday happy birthday valentine. Happy Birthday Wishes Photos
  • Happy Birthday Wishes Photos



  • realizeit
    02-23 01:19 PM
    From some of the posts I found that some folks are concerned that it took so long to find and recognize talent from India at Oscars. Some felt Richard Attenborough's and Danny Boyle's movies got recognition whereas other Indian directors are not reaching the pinnacle.

    Even though OSCAR is recognized globally, it is an American movie award (Yes there are exceptions in some categories of OSCAR -- such as Foreign Movies etc). So, because of that reason, normal Indian and other Foreign movies are not eligible to be considered for the OSCAR. It is the same reason why Hollywood movies are not getting awards at the National Film awards in India!!!

    What I meant was, a particular movie has to meet certain eligibility criteria to be considered for the OSCARs. So, if a Bollywood movie directed by a Bollywood director meets those criteria, that movie can compete in the OSCARs.


    So, In essence there is not that much discrimination at Hollywood - I found Hollywood as a place which embraces all cultures and beliefs. Hollywood is the real catalyst for the American melting pot theme.

    This argument is not a personal one targeted at anyone. So - Please try to avoid personal level attacks - Instead criticize the argument - that will make this argument more interesting!

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/rules/rule02.html

    Major Rules for consideration at Oscar are:

    1. All eligible motion pictures, unless otherwise noted (see Paragraph 9, below), must be:

    a. feature length (defined as over 40 minutes),
    b. publicly exhibited by means of 35mm or 70mm film, or in a 24- or 48-frame progressive scan Digital Cinema format with a minimum projector resolution of 2048 by 1080 pixels, source image format conforming to SMPTE 428-1-2006 D-Cinema – Image Characteristics; image compression (if used) conforming to ISO/IEC 15444-1 (JPEG 2000), and image and sound file formats suitable for exhibition in commercial Digital Cinema sites,
    c. for paid admission in a commercial motion picture theater in Los Angeles County,
    d. for a run of at least seven consecutive days,
    e. advertised and exploited during their Los Angeles run in a manner considered normal and customary to the industry, and
    f. within the Awards year deadlines specified in Rule Three.

    2. Films that, in any version, receive their first public exhibition or distribution in any manner other than as a theatrical motion picture release will not be eligible for Academy Awards in any category. (This includes broadcast and cable television as well as home video marketing and Internet transmission.) However, ten minutes or ten percent of the running time of a film, whichever is shorter, is allowed to be shown in a nontheatrical medium prior to the film's theatrical release.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    “Slumdog Millionaire” would have excluded from OSCARs if it went straight to DVDs as per the initial assumption of its producers. Fox Searchlight rescued this movie and because of that it met all the rules above and included in the OSCAR competition.



    more...


    pictures happy birthday valentine. happy birthday valentine. happy birthday valentine.
  • happy birthday valentine.



  • hopein07
    02-19 04:43 PM
    Cash Surrender Value
    The sum of money an insurance company will pay to the policyholder or annuity holder in the event his or her policy is voluntarily terminated before its maturity or the insured event occurs. This cash value is the savings component of most permanent life insurance policies, particularly whole life insurance policies. Also known as "cash value", "surrender value" and "policyholder's equity".

    Notes:
    Cash surrender value applies to the savings element of whole life insurance policies that are payable before death. However, during the early years of a whole life insurance policy, the savings portion brings very little return compared to the premiums paid.

    You are correct when you look at early years only. But for the longer term whole life is better. Yes for short term Whole life can be very bad.
    Read the pros and cons on the NY State website at the end.
    http://www.ins.state.ny.us/que_top10/que_life_who.htm

    Pros:

    Predictable, in most cases premiums are fixed for the life of the insured.
    The beneficiaries receive the death benefit no matter when the insured dies, as long as premiums were paid.
    The policy may build up cash value, which grows tax deferred.
    If you surrender the policy at a later date, the cash value, if any, will be returned to you.
    If you stop making premium payments you can receive the cash value or use that cash value to provide a paid up insurance benefit. The company must provide either extended term insurance coverage or reduced paid paid-up coverage. While it is not required that both options be offered many companies do make both available.

    Cons:

    A more complex product than term life insurance.
    Higher premiums than term life insurance.
    Could be costly if coverage lapses early. (You don't want to cancel early and if you are not sure then never take Whole Life. If you are planning for long term only then take Whole life)





    dresses Happy Valentine Day| Valentine happy birthday valentine. Happy Valentines
  • Happy Valentines



  • perm2gc
    08-22 09:58 AM
    I am not able to find the form needs to be submitted for this purpose. Is there any format that I can type and submit them?

    I found that I need to send my request to the following address :

    United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
    --------------------------------------------------
    Magda S. Ortiz, Director
    FOIA/PA Program
    111 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., 4th Floor
    ULLICO Buiding
    Washington, D.C. 20529
    telephone number: (202) 272-8269
    fax number: (202) 272-8331

    Thanks in advance.
    Are you sure that you can request the copy.. The Classified information may not come under this act.Call the USCIS and they will guide you.



    more...


    makeup Happy Birthday-Occassions mini happy birthday valentine. next ». HAPPY 30th Birthday
  • next ». HAPPY 30th Birthday



  • tejonidhi
    01-04 01:44 PM
    Hello Everybody,

    I know many of us are frustrated because of EAD delay. I am one of them and today I called up USCIS.

    Here is the sequence.
    1) 1 800 375 5283
    2) 1,2,2,6,1 receipt notice# 1,3,4
    3) you will have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes and one of the officer will come online for you.
    4) at least they will give you information about your case ( mine is sent to some storage and they had to issue an expedite request to get it processed again. I am july 2 filer with notice dat of sept 8,2007 3 infopass apointments, 1 SR). the officer has access to look at the file and can give you appropriate information( they are not like regular service agents who will read what you see on USCIS.gov).
    5) as of now they told me that I will information from USCIS in 2 weeks.

    All the best





    girlfriend Happy Birthday Wishes Photos happy birthday valentine. special on Valentine.
  • special on Valentine.



  • ramus
    10-14 07:42 AM
    TSC.. received date is 09/29





    hairstyles Happy birthday Khloe! happy birthday valentine. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday!



  • dish
    10-15 07:28 PM
    Do you really need a Green Card, Permanently reside in United States and eventually become a U.S Citizen ?

    Or

    If the H1B Visa allows you to work here for 20 years, if spouse can work on H4 visa, you can get in-state tuition for studying, and you can claim the money you contributed to Social Security anytime you decide to leave this Country --- WILL You be in the LINE for Green Card ?

    We all came here looking for greener pastures. But How many of you think this Country and this Culture is great ? Now think about the Economic Growth - The US is still the most competitive but they are not the Number One anymore.

    In my case I am in the GC Queue, for spouse work permit and better job prospects...get promoted, can change employer etc. And Ofcourse make money...But eventually, say 10 or 15 years here then I want to move back to my home land. So I had to apply for GC so that I can stay for few more years here.

    But on the darker Side I am tied to my employer, cannot change jobs, and no promotions literally Zero growth on career.

    Most H1B holders get very good offers when they move back to their home countris after say 10 years. But the H4 spouse who spent al these years rotting in the USA again have to continue rotting....Their prospects are dim. So I want to get my GC. Let my spouse work here for couple of years and move back to my Own country.

    If the H1B visa was not as restrictive I would not have applied for a Green Card. I would have never been tied to a specific Employer. I would have gotten Promotions. I would have had better career satisfaction and more savings If my spouse too were working.....



    So why not H1b made more HUMANE ?;) ;) ;)





    coopheal
    05-13 03:50 PM
    I have filled the form. I am available on 6 and 7th.





    gcnotfiledyet
    02-25 11:35 AM
    [QUOTE=h1techSlave;320723]wasn't the flower campaign an 'effort by IV'?

    Any way, I think you don't need IV's (for that matter any organization's support) to file a law suit. If you think USCIS is breaking the law, you can file a law suit with the help of a lawyer. A couple of $100 is all that would cost you.

    It is silly to think filing lawsuit will cost $100. If I could do it myself I would have done it already. Filing potential successful lawsuit requires successful attorney to prove out a point. They are familiar with laws and their interpretation. They are good at explaining those interpretations. They do it day in and out. My job is not to file is lawsuit. I leave that to pros.

    Somebody will be foolish to think I don't IV. I need IV now more than ever. IV has establisehd a base and some sense of direction of where to go. Why would I want to start myself and re invent this wheel? IV has base with support of members, access to lawyers, voice in the world where I am just a pawn etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment