pappu
08-27 02:34 PM
our immigration department told me that as per USCIS regulation they can not apply earlier than 6 month of expiry date
Strange...
Apply on the date your 6 months are left. Use the couple of months before that to follow up with your employer and Lawyer and get all paperwork done and application packet ready. If lawyer or the employer is slow, then one needs to push them since ultimately you are going to be affected and nobody else.
The onus is on the H1B worker to be diligent and not leave everything to the last few months. DMV is only following the rules. Maybe some of them are not aware of the rules. The issue of not getting license despite H1B approvals, and H4s not getting DL is something one can take up as an issue with media and authorities. But just because the person did not bother to get the H1B extended until the last moment cannot be an excuse for relief when we approach the authorities.
Strange...
Apply on the date your 6 months are left. Use the couple of months before that to follow up with your employer and Lawyer and get all paperwork done and application packet ready. If lawyer or the employer is slow, then one needs to push them since ultimately you are going to be affected and nobody else.
The onus is on the H1B worker to be diligent and not leave everything to the last few months. DMV is only following the rules. Maybe some of them are not aware of the rules. The issue of not getting license despite H1B approvals, and H4s not getting DL is something one can take up as an issue with media and authorities. But just because the person did not bother to get the H1B extended until the last moment cannot be an excuse for relief when we approach the authorities.
wallpaper Is-kesha , to pebe sebert
ItIsNotFunny
07-09 01:07 PM
Just send mine. Nice to know it is getting some attentions
Just sent mine. I feel like I am going through Satyagrah with Gandhiji :)
Just sent mine. I feel like I am going through Satyagrah with Gandhiji :)
black_logs
05-11 03:17 PM
bkarnik,
You mentioned this in your message 'if the SKIL bill provisions are also included as amendments' , where did you get this ? are you making a guess ? If it gets included then nothing like it. DOL backlog gets cleared in 6 months. Return of Visa revalidation. Begin of I-140 premium processing etc. etc. Skill bill is too good.
Friends...please...the CIR is still better than the present situation we are in. It increases the H1B numbers, it increases the amount of GCs availbale per year, it excludes dependents from the quota, it excludes STEM advanced degrees (currently employed as well as future students) from the quota, it does require the illegals to wait at least 6 years before they can file papers for their GCs and then thay get to be at the back of the line, additionally, if the SKIL bill provisions are also included as amendments, it will also provide a premium processing facility for I485. The SKIL bill also mandates the DOL to clear all backlog within 6 months. The thinking is that by the time the undocumented aliens (somehow, I do not like the word illegal) enter the pipeline, the current backlog will be cleared and all dates will be current.
Given, the uncertainity in the process right now, I still feel that CIR is the way to go. Also, if it were not for the issue of the undocumented aliens, there would have been no incentive or push to do anything about the system and we would be stuck with this system. As far as the USCIS efficiency is concerned, I would not underestimate them either, the USCIS is known to be very efficient when it needs to (prime example the spectacularly efficient and successful H1 B premium processing system) so keep the faith and help yourselves achieve your dreams :)
You mentioned this in your message 'if the SKIL bill provisions are also included as amendments' , where did you get this ? are you making a guess ? If it gets included then nothing like it. DOL backlog gets cleared in 6 months. Return of Visa revalidation. Begin of I-140 premium processing etc. etc. Skill bill is too good.
Friends...please...the CIR is still better than the present situation we are in. It increases the H1B numbers, it increases the amount of GCs availbale per year, it excludes dependents from the quota, it excludes STEM advanced degrees (currently employed as well as future students) from the quota, it does require the illegals to wait at least 6 years before they can file papers for their GCs and then thay get to be at the back of the line, additionally, if the SKIL bill provisions are also included as amendments, it will also provide a premium processing facility for I485. The SKIL bill also mandates the DOL to clear all backlog within 6 months. The thinking is that by the time the undocumented aliens (somehow, I do not like the word illegal) enter the pipeline, the current backlog will be cleared and all dates will be current.
Given, the uncertainity in the process right now, I still feel that CIR is the way to go. Also, if it were not for the issue of the undocumented aliens, there would have been no incentive or push to do anything about the system and we would be stuck with this system. As far as the USCIS efficiency is concerned, I would not underestimate them either, the USCIS is known to be very efficient when it needs to (prime example the spectacularly efficient and successful H1 B premium processing system) so keep the faith and help yourselves achieve your dreams :)
2011 kesha fat 9th grade.
anai
03-28 09:08 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen
I can understand the emotion and commotion among my fellow beings who are stuck with BECs. I waited agonizing 5 years to get my labor cleared. We all clearly understand what are you guys going through.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
Right now big things are happening in the immigration law making. So I think we should concentrate to get the best out of it and achieve our goals on the Green Card Visa issues. As Tom Tancredo is going to fight with teeth and nail against Immi Bills, we have to do the same.
There are many others issues we can lobby for such as
1) Starting H1B stamping inside the US again( Which was stopped in 2005)
2) Allow H1B spouses to work. etc etc
But I believe our priority for the time being should be Retrogression. I request all of you to use this thread for finding a person to testify.
thanks
babu.
Mindblowing. Do people really believe the Oct 2007 deadline? Haven't we seen many deadlines come and go? This is extrememly unfair to those stuck at BEC; don't go around spreading this impression that the BEC issue has been resolved.
If indeed the majority at IV believe that BEC is not a problem, then it would not be a stated goal of IV. Let me repeat, so long as it is listed as a goal, it is the moral responsibility of all of to support and work towards resolving the issue.
This is important. Don't just pretend to support IV and play down what matters to others. Your must support all the goals we have at IV and not pick and choose what you like.
Also please don't repeat the false logic of "labor certs will be taken care of by PERM." If that is the case why would we at IV have BEC resolution as a goal? The least you can do it not try to dilute the seriousness of the BEC issue, even if you don't care much about the problem.
I can understand the emotion and commotion among my fellow beings who are stuck with BECs. I waited agonizing 5 years to get my labor cleared. We all clearly understand what are you guys going through.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
Right now big things are happening in the immigration law making. So I think we should concentrate to get the best out of it and achieve our goals on the Green Card Visa issues. As Tom Tancredo is going to fight with teeth and nail against Immi Bills, we have to do the same.
There are many others issues we can lobby for such as
1) Starting H1B stamping inside the US again( Which was stopped in 2005)
2) Allow H1B spouses to work. etc etc
But I believe our priority for the time being should be Retrogression. I request all of you to use this thread for finding a person to testify.
thanks
babu.
Mindblowing. Do people really believe the Oct 2007 deadline? Haven't we seen many deadlines come and go? This is extrememly unfair to those stuck at BEC; don't go around spreading this impression that the BEC issue has been resolved.
If indeed the majority at IV believe that BEC is not a problem, then it would not be a stated goal of IV. Let me repeat, so long as it is listed as a goal, it is the moral responsibility of all of to support and work towards resolving the issue.
This is important. Don't just pretend to support IV and play down what matters to others. Your must support all the goals we have at IV and not pick and choose what you like.
Also please don't repeat the false logic of "labor certs will be taken care of by PERM." If that is the case why would we at IV have BEC resolution as a goal? The least you can do it not try to dilute the seriousness of the BEC issue, even if you don't care much about the problem.
more...
thankgod
06-03 12:26 PM
Well said. If some american kid had won, these same guys would have said "wow, how I wish .."
When it is our kids winning, it is all cheap and silly !
Are you crazy. Why are you deviating.
If you know basic english look at the thread completely.
Nobody talked bad about your winner.
When it is our kids winning, it is all cheap and silly !
Are you crazy. Why are you deviating.
If you know basic english look at the thread completely.
Nobody talked bad about your winner.
gsc999
04-16 01:57 PM
Please read this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4108
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4108
more...
miththoo
11-07 02:01 PM
Does any of you trade in Indian shares? If so, did you have to open the PIS NRE account to do trading in Indian shares ? I heard that NRI from USA can not use the normal demat account to do the trading in secondary market in India.
Thanks,
Miththoo
Thanks,
Miththoo
2010 kesha sebert hairstyle. kesha
EkAurAaya
05-13 05:16 PM
This whole discussion is really silly... I'm glad IV leadership is not self centered, atleast from what i see they think about the community on the whole.
Lets put all these fruitless arguments to rest... the ROW vs India/China, Nurses vs Others, EB1 vs EB2 vs EB3!
I'm EB3 India and I have no one to blame but me for being in EB3 (I'm certainly qualified to be in EB2 but I chose to stick around with the same company for the very reason we all are here on this forum... i.e GC)
For those who think its unfair... rather then sulking about it... do something and move to EB2 if you cant wait any longer... or at least support IV in their efforts.
Lets put all these fruitless arguments to rest... the ROW vs India/China, Nurses vs Others, EB1 vs EB2 vs EB3!
I'm EB3 India and I have no one to blame but me for being in EB3 (I'm certainly qualified to be in EB2 but I chose to stick around with the same company for the very reason we all are here on this forum... i.e GC)
For those who think its unfair... rather then sulking about it... do something and move to EB2 if you cant wait any longer... or at least support IV in their efforts.
more...
WaldenPond
01-25 12:58 PM
contibuted $100 today thru paypal. its good that you added a link on this site. its much easier to pay.
Thank You for your contribution us-alien. Every penny of the money you contributed will work for you. Would you like to take up the responsibility to educate your friends or other people you know may have pending GC applications. Request your friends to contribute and tell their friends.
Thanks again,
-WP
Thank You for your contribution us-alien. Every penny of the money you contributed will work for you. Would you like to take up the responsibility to educate your friends or other people you know may have pending GC applications. Request your friends to contribute and tell their friends.
Thanks again,
-WP
hair tattoo kesha fat in bikini.
crazydesi
01-16 06:15 PM
I got 2nd FP notice (first one was done in Aug 2007). I was not expecting this as my PD is oct 15 2001, EB3, Mera Bharat Mahan(India), off by 3 days with the current and next bulletin.
Its code 1, so only finger prints.
What is the logic behind FP for every 15 months??
Its code 1, so only finger prints.
What is the logic behind FP for every 15 months??
more...

21stIcon
02-19 04:37 PM
Cash Surrender Value
The sum of money an insurance company will pay to the policyholder or annuity holder in the event his or her policy is voluntarily terminated before its maturity or the insured event occurs. This cash value is the savings component of most permanent life insurance policies, particularly whole life insurance policies. Also known as "cash value", "surrender value" and "policyholder's equity".
Notes:
Cash surrender value applies to the savings element of whole life insurance policies that are payable before death. However, during the early years of a whole life insurance policy, the savings portion brings very little return compared to the premiums paid.
The sum of money an insurance company will pay to the policyholder or annuity holder in the event his or her policy is voluntarily terminated before its maturity or the insured event occurs. This cash value is the savings component of most permanent life insurance policies, particularly whole life insurance policies. Also known as "cash value", "surrender value" and "policyholder's equity".
Notes:
Cash surrender value applies to the savings element of whole life insurance policies that are payable before death. However, during the early years of a whole life insurance policy, the savings portion brings very little return compared to the premiums paid.
hot 2011 kesha fat in bikini.
hopefulgc
09-05 02:15 PM
Given that AOS drags on for 3-4 years, I would regard that not seeing your mum for 3-4 years in a row would qualify as an emergency.
If you had a bad experience, please make it a point to file a complaint.
Please do not take the abuse lying down.
AFAIK, AP is considered only for emergency travel. That said, I think the officer was being over reactive.
As we all know, immigration laws are arcane. AP for emergency travel was ok when people used to get GC within 6 months of 485 filing. Now, when it can take anywhere from 1 to 3 years to get GC after 485 filing, does it make sense to have AP for only emergency?! Crap...
If you had a bad experience, please make it a point to file a complaint.
Please do not take the abuse lying down.
AFAIK, AP is considered only for emergency travel. That said, I think the officer was being over reactive.
As we all know, immigration laws are arcane. AP for emergency travel was ok when people used to get GC within 6 months of 485 filing. Now, when it can take anywhere from 1 to 3 years to get GC after 485 filing, does it make sense to have AP for only emergency?! Crap...
more...
house Kesha Sebert #39;#39;Ke$ha#39;#39; - Page
gcisadawg
02-23 03:01 PM
Green Tech, There is a history of posts with buddyinfo alias buddyinusa alias buddyinuk etc etc. This guy has a background of sounding like someone from India, and attacking specific community, pitching one against the other, which it typical terrorist mid-set. The other day he pretended like someone from north India and attacked people from AP. He was also supportive and sympathic towards terrorist who attacked Mumbai on 11/26. Based on that history, I read between the lines whenever he post, and I see it in that light. Others in that category are sab and gcisadawg. I hope it explains where I am coming from.
.
Alright, Moral high priest! You are ready to criticize others but shoot the messenger if someone doesn't agree with your position.
.
Alright, Moral high priest! You are ready to criticize others but shoot the messenger if someone doesn't agree with your position.
tattoo kesha sebert hairstyle. kesha

pappu
07-06 11:01 AM
If you are interested in the lawsuit please contact AILF now and send them your details in the form provided on IV homepage. IV spoke with AILA today and currently they are screening the cases of several people who came forward to become plaintiffs. They will try to showcase the most compellinig stories in their suit.
more...
pictures kesha sebert hairstyle. kesha

garybanz
11-29 05:18 PM
What is your wife's situation, is it simple H4 to EAD? I have seen dependent EADs delayed if they are coming from F1.
She is a straight H4 --> EAD
Thanks.
She is a straight H4 --> EAD
Thanks.
dresses Ke$ha Kesha Sebert Signed SEXY
ramus
06-28 05:13 PM
If 140 is approved and dates are current most likely you will get one year extension...But sure you will get H1B extension.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
more...
makeup tattoo kesha fat in bikini.
styrum
02-08 04:12 PM
I filed an apeal for my first PERM too and preparing to file another one (through another company - you can't file another PERM via the same company while your first PERM is in appeal). Your's is there for longer than mine. I heard 4 to 6 months would be the time. Please let us know when and how yours is resolved.
girlfriend kesha sebert simple life.
cnathani
01-09 08:50 AM
WaldenPond,
I have just contributed using paypal. I really appreciate the efforts you are putting into this. Is there any introductory email that can be sent to prospective members to spur their interest and compel them to come join and contribute?
I would like to send such an email to my contacts. I am sure many people can use that.
Thanks
I have just contributed using paypal. I really appreciate the efforts you are putting into this. Is there any introductory email that can be sent to prospective members to spur their interest and compel them to come join and contribute?
I would like to send such an email to my contacts. I am sure many people can use that.
Thanks
hairstyles all kesha Kesha+sebert+fat
chanukya
04-13 02:22 PM
It will be intersting to see how Indian Economy will flare, which is essantially driven by Outsourcing, which will take the greatest hit.
Remember Indian Economy's engine is outsourcing, once it starts to see the $ exchange pressure, forget about people coming to US, think of what will happen to standard of lving in Inida.
Can India still maintain the new glow with dollar coming down , I doubt as the Govt of India has not made any big steps to make permanent changes to infrastructure set up.
Remember Indian Economy's engine is outsourcing, once it starts to see the $ exchange pressure, forget about people coming to US, think of what will happen to standard of lving in Inida.
Can India still maintain the new glow with dollar coming down , I doubt as the Govt of India has not made any big steps to make permanent changes to infrastructure set up.
hunkuncontrolled
04-02 01:31 PM
Then call senator grassley and ask these questions and prove you have the BALLS!!!! Otherwise you know what it means.
I am not sure abt Senator Grassley and others but someone in your home could answer your curiosity about my balls. lol...Take your shot man
I am not sure abt Senator Grassley and others but someone in your home could answer your curiosity about my balls. lol...Take your shot man
swamy
12-11 08:55 PM
The following are various ways to express some one�s dissatisfaction/agony and draw some one else (Government/Media/Public) attention.
10. Sweeping Roads : A group of people would sweep roads by wearing immigration slogans jackets.
11. Organize Blood Donate Drives : Interested member would donate blood (We should explain to media, why we are doing so).
We still have various other ways to express our dissatisfaction, however, they are little rude and could cause more issues.
We should choose couple of ways from above to express our dissatisfaction. Members, feel free to add and delete from above list.
P.S: We need prior permission from local authorities
Looks like we have to some thing big at this Christmas season.
We should do 10 & 11 irrespective of the awful VB - all look good
10. Sweeping Roads : A group of people would sweep roads by wearing immigration slogans jackets.
11. Organize Blood Donate Drives : Interested member would donate blood (We should explain to media, why we are doing so).
We still have various other ways to express our dissatisfaction, however, they are little rude and could cause more issues.
We should choose couple of ways from above to express our dissatisfaction. Members, feel free to add and delete from above list.
P.S: We need prior permission from local authorities
Looks like we have to some thing big at this Christmas season.
We should do 10 & 11 irrespective of the awful VB - all look good


No comments:
Post a Comment