moonrah
10-23 02:46 PM
Be proactive and do it ASAP.
wallpaper Hindu Gods Wallpaper Narayana

rjgleason
October 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM
In and around SFO and maybe the outer area might be nice....definitely the Golden Gate at its best hours.
visa_reval
04-26 11:33 AM
Just realized I did the same mistake too. The field is not "starred" and so is not a required field. I've already sent in the supporting documents. I am thinking of sending a separate letter a la sparky_jones.
2011 indian god wallpaper.

kiru_99
10-30 12:47 PM
Hi,
Today I came to know from USCIS that my I485 was rejected stating incorrect/No Fees.
It was rejected on Sep 22nd & letter would have been sent to my lawyer same time. He never told me anything about it. Do I have a chance to resubmit now.
Today I came to know from USCIS that my I485 was rejected stating incorrect/No Fees.
It was rejected on Sep 22nd & letter would have been sent to my lawyer same time. He never told me anything about it. Do I have a chance to resubmit now.
more...
mayhemt
04-20 06:33 PM
For all the critiques against this march....
Remember, this march is for pushing lawmakers to 'take up comprehensive immigration reform'. This is not for granting immediate amnesty to undocumented/illegals.
If you are waiting for exclusive reform on H1B/EB3-I/EB2-I instant-green-card-welcoming kit, well, good luck in your shell for another 1000 years. Why not join hands with another group for a similar & bigger goal? Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing to lose... Consider it. Its a 'I scratch your back, you scratch my back' thing..
With a lot of media attention, they finally might take it up seriously before another year is wasted.
From Why March? � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/why-march/) ..
Our broken immigration system hurts millions of families across America. It keeps workers under the exploitative heel of employers, pitting workers against each other when we could be united to move our economy forward. It keeps men, women, and children living in fear of raids, detainment, and deportation. Every day that our government doesn�t pass immigration reform, the fabric of America is unraveled, and the American dream is deferred.
Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.
Remember, this march is for pushing lawmakers to 'take up comprehensive immigration reform'. This is not for granting immediate amnesty to undocumented/illegals.
If you are waiting for exclusive reform on H1B/EB3-I/EB2-I instant-green-card-welcoming kit, well, good luck in your shell for another 1000 years. Why not join hands with another group for a similar & bigger goal? Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing to lose... Consider it. Its a 'I scratch your back, you scratch my back' thing..
With a lot of media attention, they finally might take it up seriously before another year is wasted.
From Why March? � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/why-march/) ..
Our broken immigration system hurts millions of families across America. It keeps workers under the exploitative heel of employers, pitting workers against each other when we could be united to move our economy forward. It keeps men, women, and children living in fear of raids, detainment, and deportation. Every day that our government doesn�t pass immigration reform, the fabric of America is unraveled, and the American dream is deferred.
Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.

Eb3_frustrated
03-17 11:14 AM
Junoo,
Good to see you getting optimistic, I saw your frustration at April visa Numbers and glad to see you back with green $$$ this time !!
Bill introducted by Sen. Frist is great news, even though it is still in initial stages [Cross our fingers] glad we have something positive happenning.
We need to work harder and make sure it passes the house and becomes a law..long path and we should remain focussed every step of the way.
Thanks once again for your contribution and congratulations for your change in attitude.
Just contributed $100.00. Will contribute more in Future...!
Good to see you getting optimistic, I saw your frustration at April visa Numbers and glad to see you back with green $$$ this time !!
Bill introducted by Sen. Frist is great news, even though it is still in initial stages [Cross our fingers] glad we have something positive happenning.
We need to work harder and make sure it passes the house and becomes a law..long path and we should remain focussed every step of the way.
Thanks once again for your contribution and congratulations for your change in attitude.
Just contributed $100.00. Will contribute more in Future...!
more...
good idea
03-13 12:43 PM
FBI Arrests DC Official (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/03/fbi-arrests-dc.html)
2010 hindu god wallpaper.

rockstart
04-29 08:46 AM
I have a straight case working on H1 for same employer since 5 years. My 2nd H1 was approved on Oct 1 2007 valid till 2010. I saw a soft LUD on my H1 for 4/26/2009. I am not too worried I think it is just system update thing.
My previous attorney also mentioned the same thing. Looking at this thread it seems all soft/hard lud's were generated on Sunday, April 26th. Maybe a computer program flagged these cases.
My previous attorney also mentioned the same thing. Looking at this thread it seems all soft/hard lud's were generated on Sunday, April 26th. Maybe a computer program flagged these cases.
more...

dealsnet
03-05 02:26 PM
You didn't mentioned, how you are going to file AOS.
Is it employment based? or family based.?
If employment based, please fill your info.
I swear I've searched everywhere but I can't find anything on the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to approach AOS.
I am the beneficiary of a LPR, currently on F1 status. My PD is current and I'm ready to file my i-485. The only issue is, I've been self-employed for 2 years. It may sound very bad, but my only source of income has been as follows,
1. Buying/selling stuff online under my business name
2. Contract work/1099's- built website templates for clients
I didn't really work for money, nor did I make much. We're talking <$5K each year. My work can thus be categorized as "hobby", but I'm not sure if that helps at all. Also, I operated via my laptop, and only ever "rarely" because I never had too much time in my hands being a full-time student.
On the face of it, I made some income, but I never lied or have been an employee. I didn't know until recently that even working "for fun" could get me big trouble.
My laywer is skeptical about moving forward with AOS, but I don't have much choice. What do you guys suppose I do? Disclose my work in the forms and take a risk, or don't disclose my work and take a risk?
Thank you.
Is it employment based? or family based.?
If employment based, please fill your info.
I swear I've searched everywhere but I can't find anything on the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to approach AOS.
I am the beneficiary of a LPR, currently on F1 status. My PD is current and I'm ready to file my i-485. The only issue is, I've been self-employed for 2 years. It may sound very bad, but my only source of income has been as follows,
1. Buying/selling stuff online under my business name
2. Contract work/1099's- built website templates for clients
I didn't really work for money, nor did I make much. We're talking <$5K each year. My work can thus be categorized as "hobby", but I'm not sure if that helps at all. Also, I operated via my laptop, and only ever "rarely" because I never had too much time in my hands being a full-time student.
On the face of it, I made some income, but I never lied or have been an employee. I didn't know until recently that even working "for fun" could get me big trouble.
My laywer is skeptical about moving forward with AOS, but I don't have much choice. What do you guys suppose I do? Disclose my work in the forms and take a risk, or don't disclose my work and take a risk?
Thank you.
hair hindu god wallpapers. hindu

waiting4gc02
11-16 08:28 AM
Normally,
1. The Consulting company and client has an agreement; that they can not hire a person for 6- 12 months. (agreement is different from company to company).
2. Some times you have signed and BOND with consulting company; that you will not join the client for 2 years after you resign from the comapany.
3. You are try to spoil the relation. I urge you to tell the consulting comapny before you leave and join the client.
They can not revoke 140 so there is no harm to your 485. be careful of counting 485 filing date.
god bless.
KP
I do not have any bond signed with the Consulting Company about NOT joining the client. Also I have been with the COnsulting company for 8 years and have good relations, so I am hoping they should be OK.
One more question I have is, am i obligated to join the Consulting company after I get my GC, if I were to leave them after 180 days of filing.
Thanks and good luck.
1. The Consulting company and client has an agreement; that they can not hire a person for 6- 12 months. (agreement is different from company to company).
2. Some times you have signed and BOND with consulting company; that you will not join the client for 2 years after you resign from the comapany.
3. You are try to spoil the relation. I urge you to tell the consulting comapny before you leave and join the client.
They can not revoke 140 so there is no harm to your 485. be careful of counting 485 filing date.
god bless.
KP
I do not have any bond signed with the Consulting Company about NOT joining the client. Also I have been with the COnsulting company for 8 years and have good relations, so I am hoping they should be OK.
One more question I have is, am i obligated to join the Consulting company after I get my GC, if I were to leave them after 180 days of filing.
Thanks and good luck.
more...
gsthantry
03-21 08:53 PM
anyone interested in meeting House representatives in Dallas, Texas. Please e-mail gsthantry@yahoo.com
hot Wallpapers Hindu Gods
sai
05-25 06:49 AM
sent
more...
house house indian god wallpaper.
tikka
05-30 08:51 PM
ramus
how do i know whether the webfax i sent went only to my state or to all senators with the new method? when did the system change?
depends on the state you select- it goes to those senators.
to send to all 50 you need to select each state
thank you
how do i know whether the webfax i sent went only to my state or to all senators with the new method? when did the system change?
depends on the state you select- it goes to those senators.
to send to all 50 you need to select each state
thank you
tattoo indian gods wallpapers. indian
Jubba
10-20 05:47 PM
Where do I put these brush files? They are in the folder, but Photoshop isn't reading them...
more...
pictures Hindu God wallpaper

vaishnavilakshmi
07-07 05:23 PM
Hi all,
There are many applications which reached on 30th june and 1st july too!!!My application was mailed on 29th june and reached uscis (nebraska)on 30th june .Can u please upgrade the poll??
vaishu
There are many applications which reached on 30th june and 1st july too!!!My application was mailed on 29th june and reached uscis (nebraska)on 30th june .Can u please upgrade the poll??
vaishu
dresses HINDU GOD WALLPAPERS (HIGH

BB_1976
06-17 09:20 AM
My H1B expires in Oct 2006, I applied extension for my 7th year and got approval till Oct 2007, based on pending labor with company A. I am planning to change employer soon. They are planning to file my Labour before end of 6th year. Still I am confused. My 7th year starts from Jan 2007, will this H1B be valid even if company A is withdrawing my application or even if the company closes?
I saw in the earlier posting that 8th year extension is valid even if the employer withdraws the pending LC
I heard for someone else that my 7th year H1B becomes invalid when the company A withdraws or closes.
Please advice. I really appreciate your help.
thanks:)
I saw in the earlier posting that 8th year extension is valid even if the employer withdraws the pending LC
I heard for someone else that my 7th year H1B becomes invalid when the company A withdraws or closes.
Please advice. I really appreciate your help.
thanks:)
more...
makeup indian god wallpaper.

kumarc123
05-22 04:32 PM
Hello All,
In Interesting article/Video posted by Yahoo Finance
Contrary to popular opinion and the view of many politicians, the "brain drain" issue on Wall Street is real, says Dave Kansas, author of "The End of Wall Street as We Know It."
Kansas, a Wall Street Journal contributing editor, notes the concurrent trends of foreign-born workers returning to their home countries and Wall Street's homegrown "risk-takers" joining smaller firms or opening their own boutiques.
In other words, when CEOs like Morgan Stanley's John Mack and Citigroup's Vikram Pandit complain about the risk of losing the "best and brightest" if the government imposes onerous restrictions on compensation, there's validity to their claims, Kansas says.
These trends - compensation restrictions, the rise of boutique firms, more competition from international competitors and big shops becoming more risk-averse - come in the wake of a largely self-made cataclysm that hit Wall Street in the past 18 months.
And Kansas notes it's "early innings" in terms of both the industry's transformation and the new regulatory environment that's certain to come down the D.C. beltwa
ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED AT:
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/253392/The-New-Wall-Street-%22Brain-Drain%22-Threat-Legit-as-Boutiques-Foreign-Firms-Rise?tickers=GS,JPM,MS,C,XLF,FAS,DB?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=
MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL
Do you think the govt will do something soon about this? Can we expect a merit based point system in the new CIR? Does anyone has information on merit system in new CIR?
Please advise.
Thank you
In Interesting article/Video posted by Yahoo Finance
Contrary to popular opinion and the view of many politicians, the "brain drain" issue on Wall Street is real, says Dave Kansas, author of "The End of Wall Street as We Know It."
Kansas, a Wall Street Journal contributing editor, notes the concurrent trends of foreign-born workers returning to their home countries and Wall Street's homegrown "risk-takers" joining smaller firms or opening their own boutiques.
In other words, when CEOs like Morgan Stanley's John Mack and Citigroup's Vikram Pandit complain about the risk of losing the "best and brightest" if the government imposes onerous restrictions on compensation, there's validity to their claims, Kansas says.
These trends - compensation restrictions, the rise of boutique firms, more competition from international competitors and big shops becoming more risk-averse - come in the wake of a largely self-made cataclysm that hit Wall Street in the past 18 months.
And Kansas notes it's "early innings" in terms of both the industry's transformation and the new regulatory environment that's certain to come down the D.C. beltwa
ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED AT:
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/253392/The-New-Wall-Street-%22Brain-Drain%22-Threat-Legit-as-Boutiques-Foreign-Firms-Rise?tickers=GS,JPM,MS,C,XLF,FAS,DB?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=
MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL
Do you think the govt will do something soon about this? Can we expect a merit based point system in the new CIR? Does anyone has information on merit system in new CIR?
Please advise.
Thank you
girlfriend colorful god indian india
fromnaija
03-18 04:53 PM
This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.
That is not true! (c)(9) is the right code for all pending adjustment of status applicants. See the instruction to Form I-765 here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf
That is not true! (c)(9) is the right code for all pending adjustment of status applicants. See the instruction to Form I-765 here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf
hairstyles Also see god wallpaper, hindu
Steve Mitchell
March 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Actually they are very loose regarding cameras and fans. Can't say I've seen any L's on fans. I have seen fans with 10D's however.
shishya
04-30 12:57 PM
Why is the issue date matter?
When was the birth registered? If it says recently, then you should go thru the process.
If the birth was registered proerly at right time, you will not have problems.
Reissuance of birth certificates are very common. Expecting one to own 27 years old document is ridiculous.
The birth was registered just two months later -- but from what I've been reading the issue date (being so recent) does raise some eyebrows as well. The question posed is ... why haven't you tried to get a 'correct' birth certificate issued so far and only got it issued last month for US immigration purposes.
To be really safe, our lawyer is requesting we get affidavits sworn as well.
When was the birth registered? If it says recently, then you should go thru the process.
If the birth was registered proerly at right time, you will not have problems.
Reissuance of birth certificates are very common. Expecting one to own 27 years old document is ridiculous.
The birth was registered just two months later -- but from what I've been reading the issue date (being so recent) does raise some eyebrows as well. The question posed is ... why haven't you tried to get a 'correct' birth certificate issued so far and only got it issued last month for US immigration purposes.
To be really safe, our lawyer is requesting we get affidavits sworn as well.
txh1b
08-17 06:19 PM
Job title is secondary when it comes to AC21. The descriptions is what should match for the same/similar category. However, what a PM does in terms of planning and directing a team is not same/similar as what a Technical lead or Architect does, at least in the company that I work for.


No comments:
Post a Comment