Thursday, June 16, 2011

blake griffin family photo

images What#39;s a Blake Griffin? blake griffin family photo. lake griffin
  • lake griffin



  • Gravitation
    08-11 08:23 AM
    Can't believe you still bother to check. What losers!! LoL!





    wallpaper lake griffin blake griffin family photo. like to be Blake Griffin.
  • like to be Blake Griffin.



  • hebron
    04-22 03:35 PM
    although this doesn't fit 100% to your case. You may want to look at the attached administrative appeals office decision.

    Essentially, a person was denied in eb2 because they had a 3 yr bsc and 2 year masters. they had education evaluationstating that masters indian degree was equal to us masters degree.

    nebraska service center stated that 3+2 is not equal to masters degree. Admininstrative appeals office decision approved it saying that it didn't matter how long the combined study was. As long as foreign masters equals us masters then that is all which needs to be proven.

    My experience has been that texas service center sends an rfe for this 3+2 education. I know of 8 cases where thie decision was shown in the rfe and they all 8 got approved. I know of one case in nebraska where this case was shown and they still denied it stating that it wasn't a precedent decision (person already had another 140 denied and there was some history in his case which i believe caused nebraska to deny it). Odd part was that the appeals office decision was from nebraska service center


    The above mentioned case was later denied. AAO withdrew the approval. See this link -
    http://www.uscis.gov/err/B5%20-%20Members%20of%20the%20Professions%20holding%20Ad vanced%20Degrees%20or%20Aliens%20of%20Exceptional% 20Ability/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Apr282009_01B5203.pdf





    blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin is in the midst
  • Blake Griffin is in the midst



  • peacocklover
    07-02 01:10 PM
    Is the following (or can it be) a part of the Admin Fix Initiative? :-

    Allow I-485 filing and/or obtaining EAD,AP benefits when I-140 is approved irrespective of priority date being current. This will help many of us who missed the July 07 boat.

    After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.

    I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.

    I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)

    Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..





    2011 like to be Blake Griffin. blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin#39;s Girl
  • Blake Griffin#39;s Girl



  • vinodp1978
    06-28 04:12 PM
    Yes i understand that and intend to file I-765 with my 140/485 next week.



    more...


    blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin#39;s New ATamp;T
  • Blake Griffin#39;s New ATamp;T



  • ragz4u
    04-26 10:33 AM
    Fantastic Job folks.

    At the same time, please consider contributing too. We have a target of 150K by May 1st but are way off target. Please chip in to this community effort!





    blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin (Oklahoma)
  • Blake Griffin (Oklahoma)



  • eastindia
    05-25 11:38 AM
    I sent an email in my company to all people on H1B. Could everyone else do that.



    more...


    blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin on Twitter
  • Blake Griffin on Twitter



  • coopheal
    07-19 11:15 AM
    EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07





    2010 Blake Griffin is in the midst blake griffin family photo. What#39;s a Blake Griffin?
  • What#39;s a Blake Griffin?



  • h1techSlave
    01-15 12:20 PM
    In India, the govt. collaborates with the criminals to kill the citizens.
    my friend, pretty much every place in US in unsafe.

    from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "

    Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.



    more...


    blake griffin family photo. lake griffin shirt off. lake
  • lake griffin shirt off. lake



  • 24fps
    02-15 05:36 PM
    L1 may have f*cked up the wage drop , but the H-1B has clogged the quota and caused the friggin lottery , i know so many kids from top univ's having gone back home coz of the lottery that got gamed by these a$$hole bodyshoppers:mad:

    just a few years back the masters quota would take till aug to fill up , and this time it went in to lottery , i wonder how :rolleyes:





    hair Blake Griffin#39;s Girl blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin Saying he Do NOT want to play for the Lakers - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.
  • Blake Griffin Saying he Do NOT want to play for the Lakers - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.



  • luckysiri
    04-14 06:48 PM
    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.



    more...


    blake griffin family photo. LA Clipper Blake Griffin was
  • LA Clipper Blake Griffin was



  • clear485
    07-04 03:06 PM
    I already sent a AC21 letter to USCIS through my Attorney - I am not sure if my file got updated.
    My desi employer wants to withdraw the 140 petition now. He says, he cannot keep 140 petitions of employees who leave the organization and not on w2 and he will have "ability to pay issue"
    I have heard horror stories of USCIS issuing denials and NOID because AC21 letter never reached the file even though it was sent in time and I guess this is exactly what my desi employer thinks - teach lesson by withdrawing 140.
    I spoke to my Attorney and she says "your file may not be updated but we will keep a record that we sent" useful in case we want to respond to NOID or RFE.
    Folks - please post your AC21 success/horror stories when previous employer withdrew the 140 petition.
    What are my options to avoid a NOID or denial
    Thanks in advance

    You will not have any problems since you already submitted AC21 documents (keep certified mail receipt with you).....so whatever your attorney said, it is correct....you don't need to worry.....even your employer withdraws your I-140 it won't be having any problem.....it happened in my case....I have sent AC21 docs....after that employer withdraws I-140.....but nothing happened to I-140

    "Ability to pay issue" is right in employer's view.....he can able show the ability for one more application if he withdraws your application.....

    How did you find your file was not updated AC21 docs..... better way is go to local USCIS and asked your attorney name whether it is the changed one or previous one if you have changed them.....call I800 and asked them few details like attorney name and company name etc..... see some times they won't reveal any info....you have to find out the way to get right answer (like tell them old attorney's name and say didn't get any updated information about your case etc)....





    hot Blake Griffin#39;s New ATamp;T blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin On Losing His
  • Blake Griffin On Losing His



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-31 08:23 AM
    112th Congress
    2011-2012

    H.R. 1929:
    To provide relief for the shortage of nurses in the United States, and for other purposes.



    more...


    house Blake Griffin#39;s first NBA game blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin - Draft
  • Blake Griffin - Draft



  • admin
    01-12 03:56 PM
    eb3retro,

    I tested it now and it is working. Earlier, PayPal's website was very slow and probably that caused some problem for you. Can you check it now?

    If it is still not working, our PayPal email id is "donations at immigrationvoice dot org"





    tattoo Blake Griffin (Oklahoma) blake griffin family photo. but do they look like this?
  • but do they look like this?



  • rbkrao
    08-27 09:42 AM
    Hi,
    I am in the same boat my DL will expire on sept 30th. went to Hackensack/Lodi DMV. They extended till Jan 10th 08.

    Best thing is do not depend on one DMV. try different places. in some DMVs the officers are not aware of our situation.

    good luck
    Bala



    more...


    pictures Blake Griffin on Twitter blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin / Taylor Griffin
  • Blake Griffin / Taylor Griffin



  • learning01
    04-26 06:25 AM
    TMC Net: (http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2006/04/26/1610336.htm)





    dresses Blake Griffin On Losing His blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin Voted NBA Rookie
  • Blake Griffin Voted NBA Rookie



  • franklin
    09-20 03:34 PM
    Agreed - everyone, lets put this to rest.

    I did not mean any offense to people who couldn't attend attend for valid reasons, more those that didn't care at all to help.



    more...


    makeup lake griffin shirt off. lake blake griffin family photo. Blake Griffin#39;s first NBA game
  • Blake Griffin#39;s first NBA game



  • yagw
    09-20 01:42 PM
    LOA...means I am still employed without benefits ...at my old company.
    what you said makes sense..this is how I am looking at it

    -join new company
    -donot send in ac 21 paperwork
    -if i have rfe send in paperwork from present employer which will only be a generic letter----(i don't know how much detail uscis likes)
    -the reason i want to do LOA is that this way i will be sure they will not revoke i -140
    -what do the gurus feel ?


    BTW--gave u green --thanks for the reply

    If LOA can stop the old employer from revoking I-140, I would say, go for it. But just make sure you don't land into any other trouble (like non-competent etc. just an example, may not be relevant in your case, but you get the idea...).
    Also, discuss with the new employer and make sure they are ok with supporting you in case of an RFE. From your response, looks like they might know what it is. What I can think of is, consult an attorney and discuss what kinda RFEs you can get that needs employer help (mostly EVL, ability to pay), prepare a sample response letter for both and check with the new employer they are ok with providing them if necessary.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice





    girlfriend but do they look like this? blake griffin family photo. SPORNO: Blake Griffin and John
  • SPORNO: Blake Griffin and John



  • pmpforgc
    07-14 10:51 PM
    Because of my one of the diseases I am always worried about DISABILITY insurance.
    I always try to get Short term and Long Term disability insurances through employer.

    But the problem is they always start with long preexisting exlusions and when you change jobs they dont continue so have to start new one which also has other new preexisting exlusions to start.

    You can convert your longterm disability to the personal policy if you have that for long time. but they are not valid if you get new job.

    Is there any private/personal (not employer sponsored) Short and long term DISABILITY Insurance policies that we can purchase out side of the job.? How are the premiums? Are they reliable?

    also do any of you know case where LIFE INSURANCE was actually paid and how easy/hard the process was for family?

    Also similar experiences if some one know if any one used DISABILITY INSURANCE and how hard it was?





    hairstyles LA Clipper Blake Griffin was blake griffin family photo. lake griffin hot. the Year
  • lake griffin hot. the Year



  • kshitijnt
    05-14 07:06 PM
    What do you mean by upgrade to premium? I dont think you can change the option by simply upgrading. You need to file I-864 to change to consular processing.

    There are a few options:

    1. If you have chosen consular processing, ( I am guessing you have not), you can file I-485 and amended I-140 at any time PD becomes current.

    2. If you chose AOS on I-140 and the I-140 is approved, some consulates accept attorney certified I-140 provided you pay the fees usually payable to NVC. Expect 3 months of delay in getting an appointment though.

    Pros & Cons:

    Consular:
    You get your GC as against EADs endless loop.
    You have to be with the same employer for atleast 180 days since the time you get your GC and you enter US using your GC.

    AOS:
    You and your spouse both get EAD. NO need to travel to foreign country.
    You need to wait 180 days from filing 485 to change jobs (assuming 140 is approved, if not the case is more complicated).
    More time consuming and longer duration.

    The lawyers here will vouch for I-485 as it means more revenue for them. If you have a stable job where you are doing good and you are counting to get a promotion, etc go for consular processing instead of getting stuck with 485 process.


    Can someone please advice pros and cons, keeping in mind the forward movement of priority dates could be just for the month of June!

    My 140 is still pending in NSC I have the option to quicky upgrade that to premium and then go for CP, what would be the course of action?

    Also what are the wait times for CP in Mumbai India?

    Thanks!

    May we all get outa this mess :cool: and move on with life!





    vinodmp
    02-05 09:32 PM
    I received USCIS email today saying My I485 is denied . ( I have not received the letter yet). I did sow LUD on my I 140 last week.

    I have switched employer after 7 months of 140 aproval. I also sent AC21 letters .
    I do not know whether my previous employer revoked the I140 . ( it never changed the status from approved)

    For those who got 485 deniel letter , did you see any LUD in I140 just before that ?

    Thanks
    -vinod





    arihant
    02-24 01:11 PM
    contributed again.

    Keep up the good work.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment