Friday, June 10, 2011

tattoo tree of life

images Tree Of Life Tattoo 4 tattoo tree of life. The Tree of Life Tattoo
  • The Tree of Life Tattoo



  • prasadn
    07-14 07:30 PM
    Can someone please confirm the renewal fee required for EAD application (I-765).

    My I-485 receipt date is Aug 2, 2007., notice date Sep '07.
    However, my AOS application was filed under the old fee structure ($395) pursuant to July 2007 bulletin.

    My company's attorney has submitted the application without fee, and USCIS has issued a receipt notice...i.e., they have not rejected the application.

    In 2008, I paid the renewal fee when I applied on my own.

    My understanding is that fee is required as per I-765 form instructions (page 7). My EAD is expiring mid of August and have been waiting, but not sure what to do

    1. Is there a chance that my EAD application will be approved without fee ?

    2. Should I just send checks and write cover letter on why fee is required ?

    3. Should I send another application, but this time with the fee ?

    Should I

    From my understanding, if you filed for AOS after August 17th, 2007, you fall under the new fee structure and you don't have to pay AP/EAD renewal fees. Otherwise, you will have to. If I were you I would re-submit the application with the proper fees rather than waiting for USCIS to sit on the application for a few weeks and reject it.

    Thanks
    Prasad





    wallpaper The Tree of Life Tattoo tattoo tree of life. tattoo tree of life. tattoo
  • tattoo tree of life. tattoo



  • aat0995
    01-15 12:03 PM
    Wow! That should save me a bunch. I smell immigrationvoice is getting another donation soon :).

    Now what aranya said would be wrong right? I just want to confirm as quite a few employers follow this practice. As mine is a govt. agency if it is a law I assume they will follow it. But just wanted to confirm..

    Thanks!!





    tattoo tree of life. tree of life tattoos. tree of
  • tree of life tattoos. tree of



  • gjoe
    01-30 06:19 PM
    Either the account of Jaime has been hacked or there is some problem with the forum showing the number of your post count incorrectly.

    Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)





    2011 tattoo tree of life. tattoo tattoo tree of life. tattoo tree of life. tattoo
  • tattoo tree of life. tattoo



  • kshitijnt
    07-18 01:03 AM
    I have to apply for my wife as my derivative of 485. My 485 was approved on July 8th 2010. Below is the timeline

    July 1st - Applied Wife's 485
    July 8th - My 485 was approved
    July 13th - Wife's 485 Denied due to outdated forms
    July 14th - My H1, Wife's H4 and I-94 Expired
    July 19th - Planning on sending a new 485 application for spouse

    I'm mainly concerned about two things
    1. Is she out of status for 5 days from July 14th to 19th
    2. Can I still apply her as a derivative, as my 485 is already approved.

    Thank you,

    Things will work out. Dont worry. You have to ACT QUICKLY though. Since your marriage was before GC was approved for you, you can do following to join option as well :)



    more...


    tattoo tree of life. tree of life tattoos. tree of
  • tree of life tattoos. tree of



  • vxb2004
    04-27 09:20 PM
    Hello,

    I used AC21 and switched from company A to company B, 13 months back and started working with my EAD. In the mean time company A attorney sent H1B withdrawal notice to USCIS 11 months back as part of a normal procedure. Since then I have noticed 4 soft LUD's. I had one yesterday. Is this a common occurrence? Please advise.





    tattoo tree of life. Tree Of Life Tattoos 1
  • Tree Of Life Tattoos 1



  • rajsand
    10-05 09:13 AM
    Please let me know
    I came to US in 2003 on H4 and then later got H1 in 2005
    since then I have a valid H1 and is expiring in 2008 oct.
    for this Q what do I ans Yes or no?

    I am in the same visa status as I was 12 months ago ,
    but as someone mentioned I have changed from H4 to H1 2 yrs back.
    Can somone help me. Thanks



    more...


    tattoo tree of life. tattoo tree of life.
  • tattoo tree of life.



  • dealsnet
    06-11 11:46 PM
    How she keep AOS status (I-485) when out of the country for long period, and do not have AP, while go out of the country. She can come on H-4, but, I don't know, she can be on AOS status for green card. Consult a lawyer.
    Hello Gurus,

    Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.

    Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.

    Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.

    The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???

    Biometrics Processing Stamp
    ASC Site Code:______
    Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
    Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________

    I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.

    Thank you.





    2010 tree of life tattoos. tree of tattoo tree of life. Tree Of Life Tattoo 4
  • Tree Of Life Tattoo 4



  • cygent
    08-19 01:01 AM
    Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.
    Thank you all.

    Hi Arvin_H1,

    I have an MS degree in Materials Science & Engg, but work in IT. My 1st H1 transfer was denied, but the 2nd time it was approved with lesser documentation. Although I feel I am qualified in my capacity, of course I am very Thankful & Grateful (for now, I still have a long ways to go :p) Go figure, that is USCIS!! PM me if I can try help you further. Don't worry, there is always hope.

    wandmaker is absolutely correct, the I-94 date is critical. PM us for further clarification.



    more...


    tattoo tree of life. tree of life tattoos. tree of
  • tree of life tattoos. tree of



  • mena
    11-26 11:36 AM
    Hi,

    I received an RFE on my AP and it's says Proof of that I have complied with NSEERS. Now how do I proof this as looks like nobody have got such an RFE.

    Thanks





    hair tattoo tree of life. tattoo tattoo tree of life. tree of life tattoo. celtic tree of life tattoo
  • tree of life tattoo. celtic tree of life tattoo



  • jayram123
    07-18 07:29 AM
    short visits in this case should not reset his 365 day clock. days of this short visit will just not get counted towards the 365 days.


    If I was in your position, I would try getting him here immediately and then try applying for 485 ASAP so he can get his EAD. When you are so close, he doesn't need a new H1.


    I would also bring him up here earlier since medical exam and all that takes some time. You may not be able to do this if you have a really short timeframe.



    Good Luck!!!



    more...


    tattoo tree of life. tattoo tree of life. tree of
  • tattoo tree of life. tree of



  • bfadlia
    03-17 01:00 PM
    We had to go through the same situation. If you have registered for online notifications then you will get an email about the RFE. The actual letter reaches the lawyer around 7 days after the RFE was generated. So you have enough time to complete the medical tests once you get the RFE email and then submit the response immediately when you get the letter.
    The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.

    Hope this helps.

    Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
    Thanks to the other members who replied too..
    could you please tell me where do I sign up for those online notifications?





    hot tree of life tattoos. tree of tattoo tree of life. Henna tree of life tattoo
  • Henna tree of life tattoo



  • telekinesis
    10-14 07:22 PM
    Thanks again! You should get a www.deviantart.com account, I am sure you would get some nice feedback!



    more...


    house Tree of life tattoo on tattoo tree of life. /01/tree-tattoo-design
  • /01/tree-tattoo-design



  • frustratedbutpatient
    10-24 07:50 AM
    I visited last July. I arrived few minutes late but I was able to immediately meet with the officer. She was not helpful at all. Her answer was to wait. I had my fingerprinting last December and I should have received an interview notice since my wife petitioned for me. I haven't heard anything since. She refused to give me any answers. She said that my case was at another office. She refused to say what office and she said I had to wait for my turn. Reading a little on this forum, I realized that I should have been more specific when I asked questions. I placed an inquiry at congressman Levin's office and they got back to me in a week that my case is in security check but they never told me how long that would take. Yesterday, I called the national customer service and they said they would have the Detroit office communicate with me. I will wait for few weeks during which time I will gather a list of questions to ask for my next InfoPass appointment. Please help with the questions I should ask.





    tattoo Tree Of Life Tattoos 1 tattoo tree of life. Tree Of Life Tattoo Design For
  • Tree Of Life Tattoo Design For



  • hoolahoous
    10-28 01:26 PM
    This can go both ways as the company's have a right to protect their intellectual property and on the same was that non compete legal (meaning if you challenge that in the court, can the judge say yes this needs 5 years of non compete).

    since non compete was not required at time of joining the job, I don't see any way where at time of leaving they can force a overly broad condition. imagine if you working in a software company and they make you sign agreement, AT TIME OF LEAVING, that you can not work in same industry for next 5 years, what are you gonna do ? flip burgers for next 5 years ?



    more...


    pictures tattoo tree of life. tattoo tree of life. My Tree of Life tattoo
  • My Tree of Life tattoo



  • manishs7
    06-24 06:57 PM
    NEBRASKA is currently processing 485 submitted as of Sep 26 2006 which means the backlog is of 1 yr 9 months.....

    I guess this mean back log of 9 months..





    dresses Henna tree of life tattoo tattoo tree of life. Tree Of Life Tattoo Design
  • Tree Of Life Tattoo Design



  • prioritydate
    08-19 05:40 PM
    Hi Friends,
    My PD is Mar, 2005 filed under EB2. Me & My wife got an RFE asking status for a particular period [like May 01, xxxx to Feb xxxx]. These dates exactly fall under just one month before graduation to OPT expiration.

    For my case �.. no issues providing evidence and everything is straight forward.

    But for my wife �.we have some issue (I think)

    USCIS wants her status from May 01, 2003 to Mar 01 2006.

    She graduated on May 23, 2003. She used 60 days grace period before applying for EAD.

    OPT from July 31, 2003 to July 30, 2004 [exactly one year and was looking for job�didn't find one]

    We filed H1B in April, 2004 so that she can start working from Oct, 2004 [H1B approved for Oct 2004 to Sep 2007 ..extension approved too�]

    But No status from July 31, 2004 to Sep 30, 2004 [USCIS issued a gap relief for all the F1 students like this]�.

    What are odds that her case might we rejected�any opinions here.

    Thanks,
    Jingi


    Di you submit all F1, H1, EAD documents to the USCIS with your original I0485 submission? Did you send any W2 forms?



    more...


    makeup tree of life tattoos. tree of tattoo tree of life. Tree of life tattoo on
  • Tree of life tattoo on



  • kiru_99
    10-30 02:25 PM
    I called the USCIS they told me that it is rejected b'couse of Filing Fee. I left a message to my lawyer & my employer they didn't get back to me yet. Waiting for there reply





    girlfriend Tree Of Life Tattoo Design For tattoo tree of life. celtic tree of life tattoo
  • celtic tree of life tattoo



  • kshitijnt
    09-16 04:51 PM
    This is all India specific and specific to EB2. I did not add years2006 and 2007 as my PD is in 2005. But I did do it upto dec 2005.

    1. You can expect the spill over from EB1 in big way
    2. You can expect spillover from EB2 ROW in a big way

    This should help clear backlog atleast upto 2004 cases. However the interfiling from EB3 to EB2 could stop the backlog from being reduced.





    hairstyles tattoo tree of life. tree of tattoo tree of life. Tree Of Life Tattoo Design For
  • Tree Of Life Tattoo Design For



  • gbof
    10-15 03:54 PM
    I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.

    Thank you so much. I appreciate a word from your experience





    Nikhil2
    02-10 05:01 PM
    Thanks for everybody's reply. I am still confused. Here is more info about my case.

    I plan to transfer PD from EB3 to EB2.

    My EB3 RIR was approved. The job description required BS and nothing else. I-140 hasn't been filed yet.

    MY EB2 PERM was filed and pending. The job description required Master and nothing else.

    I obtained the Master degree even before filing EB3.

    Now, I plan to file the 1st I-140 based on my old LC. My attorney said it would be approved without any problem.

    Then, I plan to file the 2nd I-140 based on new LC and request PD carryover. My attorney said that I would have problem at this time. Since both LCs belong to the same company and both have the same job title - Software Engineer. And, they have different job requirement.

    Any more comments?


    I think it all depends on what the job qualifications required are.
    Hope this helps





    gccovet
    06-19 09:42 AM
    Hi everyone:


    I have an unusual situation concerning my friend's mother. When he got his green card (about 10 years ago) he filed the green card application for his mother that lived (and still lives) abroad, hoping to alleviate the woes of her getting a short-term traveller's visa every time she traveled to see him.

    She received her green card about 4 years ago, but she doesn't want to live in the US for more than a month. Unfortunately it also gets more and more expensive for them to make her travel to US every year, thus pushing her into a violation of her Permanent Resident status and of the recurring Re-entry Permits (that now shrank to a single year).

    My friend now wants to suggest his mother to relinquish (i.e. give up) her permanent status but his fear is that once done she will not be able to return back to US to visit him. (He has already become a citizen and is not planning to return to his home country.)

    Does anyone here have any suggestions of what could happen if she gives up her permanent resident status?

    Cousin went through same situation recently (early 2008). Parents "surrendered" their GC's, to Mumbai consulate general office, and simultaneously applied (same day same time while in the consulate) for Visitor VISA (they were advised about the procedure by Mumbai consulate office via phone, they had called them couple of months before doing this). Visitor VISA was granted without any questions asked.

    My parents are thinking of doing the same very soon.

    GCCovet



    No comments:

    Post a Comment