Friday, June 10, 2011

coffee wallpaper

images Ubuntu Coffee Wallpaper by coffee wallpaper. Coffee Wallpaper
  • Coffee Wallpaper



  • ardnahc
    09-01 01:56 PM
    Congratulations!





    wallpaper Coffee Wallpaper coffee wallpaper. Coffee Wallpaper # 6
  • Coffee Wallpaper # 6



  • Funky_Monkey
    09-10 11:32 PM
    Hi, I have a quite strange situation here:

    I am from China. I have an approved EB2-NIW I-140 with priority date of 2/2008 and an EB1a 140 petition denied on 8/4/2010.

    I filed an I-485 concurrently with my EB1a, along with EAD applications. I got my EAD on 11/2009 and used it to work already.

    The strange part is, my I-485 case is still pending, even though my EB1a petition is denied. In fact, I received RFE for quality photos two weeks after my 140 was denied. I think this is a USCIS error because they think my 485 was linked to my EB2-NIW case.

    Now, am I staying in the U.S. illegally even though technically my 485 petition is still pending?

    Thanks for all you comments.





    coffee wallpaper. Coffee Wallpaper Border. Coffee Wallpaper Border.
  • Coffee Wallpaper Border. Coffee Wallpaper Border.



  • GC4US
    10-26 06:11 PM
    See my signature.





    2011 Coffee Wallpaper # 6 coffee wallpaper. Cup of Coffee Wallpaper,
  • Cup of Coffee Wallpaper,



  • dionysus
    03-17 01:59 PM
    Hi, continuing the same line of discussion, I have a slightly different question. Assuming the insurance company does not reimburse us for 485 medical exams, then can we atleast seek tax rebate on this expenditure? In other words, are the medical expenses incurred for 485 filing deductible at the time of tax filing?



    more...


    coffee wallpaper. coffee background
  • coffee background



  • gcgonewild
    03-10 03:24 PM
    It's been the case for about 2 weeks with NJ.





    coffee wallpaper. Coffee Wallpaper; coffee wallpaper. coffee, wallpaper mag, film,
  • Coffee Wallpaper; coffee wallpaper. coffee, wallpaper mag, film,



  • Keeme
    02-11 01:40 PM
    Last week my wife's I-485 got an RFE on Medical Examination and Photos. Why is that only my wife got it and not me the primary applicant? Any thoughts. I have read some time ago that if the Medical examinations are 1 year older at the time of application processing they would request for a new one, is that still true?

    Looking for your replies.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Contributed $300 so far.

    Call and ask them how can they do this huge mistake and they will issue one for you as well !

    My older son got a cut on his right thumb yesterday and I was putting a bandage on it and my younger one came and said - " I want also a bandage. Why only him ? Why can't I have it ? " Would you pl answer him ?



    more...


    coffee wallpaper. Godot Coffee Wallpaper by ~
  • Godot Coffee Wallpaper by ~



  • Anders �stberg
    March 6th, 2004, 09:03 AM
    Didnt see the edits. The first image you took is the best

    I tend to agree, the first B&W one is the best in terms of composition. The new ones are not as "calm" somehow. I thought getting the railing to go all the way to the top corner would be better, but actually I think it is distracting. Interesting, maybe I learned something here. :p

    B1 Visa - Suggestions [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : B1 Visa - Suggestions






    2010 Coffee Wallpaper Border. Coffee Wallpaper Border. coffee wallpaper. Ubuntu Coffee Wallpaper by
  • Ubuntu Coffee Wallpaper by



  • smuggymba
    08-11 11:56 AM
    My wife got hers from:

    Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)

    The school actually asked to use them.



    more...


    coffee wallpaper. morning coffee wallpaper
  • morning coffee wallpaper



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 10:24 AM
    hey fearonlygod,
    Do you want to tell us your employer name? It helps other people...if u don't like u can ignore it.

    I had similar situation where on H1B he was showing different salary...but he was paying less..difference is almost $10000 per year...it is between Aug 2003 and Oct 2004...Can we do anything now?





    hair Cup of Coffee Wallpaper, coffee wallpaper. lets have coffee Wallpaper
  • lets have coffee Wallpaper



  • s_r_e_e
    08-05 04:59 PM
    Apply EB2 if you can.



    more...


    coffee wallpaper. Black Coffee desktop wallpaper
  • Black Coffee desktop wallpaper



  • 485Mbe4001
    10-08 12:54 PM
    SS tax has a cut off after a certain income level. The current SS is supporting the baby boomers and it is projected that in its current state by 2017 the current SS deductions will be less that the outflow. SS is marching towards a disaster.

    PF is put in our own account, you get back what you put in along with interest. My company in india used to give a 100% deduction match, most s/w companies do the same. The amount that is put in PF will never go down as the interest rates are set by the government (inflation is a different story). IMO it is much better than social security.

    There is no totalization agreement between US and India, its one of the reasons we will never see our SS contributions unless we work for 10 odd years or get that damn GC. This law is for employees from indian companies who used to come to work on short term projects.

    Isn't this exactly what we have to go thru here in US by paying SS Tax?





    hot coffee background coffee wallpaper. coffee hot dark Wallpaper,
  • coffee hot dark Wallpaper,



  • srk49
    12-26 01:11 PM
    Hi,
    I am a new member based in CT. I am glad I attended the december 25th meeting at Stamford, CT. Himanshu presided over the meeting and gave us lot of new information about what's going on in the immigration world and how Immigration Voice is helping out.
    I think instead of fighting our battle alone if we come together and voice our problems there is a better likelihood of a positive outcome. Immigration voice can help us channelize our efforts and get the necessary immigration status.
    I don't want to wait half my life getting my green card. Life is short and there is no guarantee about anything but I urge everyone affected to join this movement. We are in a capitalistic country and nothing ever happens without necessary funds so I urge you to please donate generously. If you never buy a lottery you can never win it . It's a bad analogy but I hope you get the point :)



    more...


    house Coffee Wallpaper coffee wallpaper. Coffee Wallpaper, Drink
  • Coffee Wallpaper, Drink



  • bestin
    05-15 10:20 PM
    Sorry for high jacking the thread but I wanted some info on eb2 perm and greencard over all

    My qualifications are

    Bachelors in engineering - 4 years
    Masters in computer science - 2 years in US

    Experience of 6 years in software dev

    My job requires BS+5 years only , Masters in not a requirement.

    Can I file in EB2 ...could you please elaborate your experience in eb2 .
    Yes You Can.My 140 is still pending in EB2 category.

    Mine is BE-4 Years
    7 Years Experience in Indian Branch Office of the current Company + Approx 9 months outside this company.





    tattoo Coffee Wallpaper; coffee wallpaper. coffee, wallpaper mag, film, coffee wallpaper. Coffee wallpaper with hessian
  • Coffee wallpaper with hessian



  • garybanz
    10-23 06:17 PM
    I'll be in a conference in SFO and can't make it to diwali mela myself, but I'll like to sponsor an Immigration Voice TX t-shirt to who ever donates maximum time to the IV booth*.

    I'll let Needhelp decide who the winner is.

    * Restrictions apply, core team not eligible



    more...


    pictures Godot Coffee Wallpaper by ~ coffee wallpaper. A Coffee with Love Wallpaper
  • A Coffee with Love Wallpaper



  • ascetic
    04-30 11:49 AM
    Just ask your parents to talk to a lawyer in India. Obtain two separate notarized affidavits from each parent. Hope you have the format. Give it your lawyer and tell him/her that they are the sworn affidavits. Be sure to mention in the affidavits that since there was no requirement of a birth certificate 'for my son/daughter' we never obtained one from the authorities earlier. Hence the new extract just for the purpose of filing immigration petition.

    I think your lawyer is just complicating the situation - ?inexperience / jitteriness? When I had to get my BC I had to make my dad travel places on 12 hour trips. It is sad that we have make them run around in their old age. Plus the USCIS is stupid not to accept the date of birth as in the passport. Life is not easy when there are whole lot of dumba&&es around us. Just my opinion.





    dresses coffee hot dark Wallpaper, coffee wallpaper. Dark Coffee Wallpaper
  • Dark Coffee Wallpaper



  • KabAyegaMeraGc
    10-22 04:31 PM
    I was eligible for EB-2 but as company wouldn't file any case in EB-2.

    My lawyer suggests the best way to get it faster is to apply for a new EB-2 (fm a new company) and go for consular processing. I am still researching that option.



    more...


    makeup morning coffee wallpaper coffee wallpaper. Coffee Wallpaper
  • Coffee Wallpaper



  • senthil1
    06-28 01:14 PM
    Why do you think it is good news? Same Senators will be there in the Senate. Do you think they will accept skil? Not only skil any major immigration bill like AGRI, DREAM act will be stalled till next election.

    ofcourse a very good news...but at the same time if VB for next month is disappointing , what will be next plan of action.. to have SkILL bill or any way to have interim bills passed?





    girlfriend Coffee wallpaper with hessian coffee wallpaper. Coffee Flavored Wallpapers
  • Coffee Flavored Wallpapers



  • DDD
    11-07 03:58 PM
    Instead of a ps7 section...I think we could do a imaging section or something generic....Because I know some cool tricks with fireworks mx and PSP7........Do people still use paint shop pro....I know i do

    Oh mdipi if you use this technique....I would blur the image allot higher than you did in your example....Because I can tell it is a sunset.....unless that is what you wanted. It works better when u cannot tell what it was.:cowboy:





    hairstyles Black Coffee desktop wallpaper coffee wallpaper. Coffee Flavored Wallpapers
  • Coffee Flavored Wallpapers



  • setpit_gc
    06-05 04:56 PM
    I got another soft LUD today (06/05/2009)





    chandra_mb
    03-10 12:55 PM
    H1-B is all sponser based. You just can't go to USCIS and say that give my wife H1-B. You need an employer who is willing to hire her, show how much he is willing to pay and many more things. You say for a license she needs SSN, so there is your answer
    "NO"

    Nurses come under schedule A which is completely different
    Main point---


    Nurses is completely a different cap and category.

    Thanks for your reply, I do understand the process - sponsor-LCA etc..,
    I just want to know if a sponsor can apply for H1 Dentist for a canditate who does not have a dental license yet.
    Its hard to believe that a H4 cannot convert to H1 on a dentist job for the lack of SSN - I am sure there must be many people who passed/going through such situation (H4 to H1 dentist) - just looking for someone to share their experience.





    krishnam70
    03-26 12:40 AM
    Roseball,
    This is a very good alternative that you have suggested. Does this mean that i can have my full 12+17 months of my OPT, and my H1 will only start when i do the stamping in India. But in that case i would need to have the same employer at the time i enter correct? Also what if i want to change my employer after i have my H1 stamped while coming inside the country?
    Thanks in advance.

    Comes with a risk at POE. You could be stopped and its happening to H1's too.

    - cheers
    kris



    No comments:

    Post a Comment