gemini23
07-31 04:44 PM
dont worry thats normal. when i was in florida, i always got a temp licence valid for 4 weeks. and then the actual renewed licence arrived within 3 weeks in mail .
:)
:)
wallpaper Hairstyle For Thick Hair
vin13
09-30 03:24 PM
i called today and asked USCIS...they dont have information about it.
nepaliboy
05-17 04:41 PM
Practically not much.
If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.
If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).
FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.
It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays
so my pd is current now september 2005 row , my rd is july 2nd 2007 , i had not receive fingerprint notice yet but last week i took infopass and io shedule for 28 th may 2008 ,
after may 28 2008 , after taking fingerprint for my i 485 what do you think they will process my case straight forward ?
If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.
If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).
FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.
It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays
so my pd is current now september 2005 row , my rd is july 2nd 2007 , i had not receive fingerprint notice yet but last week i took infopass and io shedule for 28 th may 2008 ,
after may 28 2008 , after taking fingerprint for my i 485 what do you think they will process my case straight forward ?
2011 short hair styles for women
SGP
12-09 02:15 PM
Good to see at least some movement in EB3-I
more...

praveen_mr
12-21 03:46 PM
Just fly Continental or Delta from NY to Mumbai (this is non stop)
grupak
03-15 08:26 AM
This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.
Seems like a good interpretation to me.
Pessimism as a lifestyle is hilarious :)
Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.
Seems like a good interpretation to me.
Pessimism as a lifestyle is hilarious :)
more...

ksrk
08-14 08:08 PM
Hi Omved,
You need one of the two documents (H1B stamp in passport or valid AP) to return to the US - that is simple. I agree with you that planning travel in anticipation of AP renewal is very dicey.
Your best bet would be to get your H1B stamp at a US Consulate (in India or Canada). My personal experience has been great at the US Consulate in Vancouver (but as you must know by now, there are no guarantees when it comes to immigration matters). The first step, of course, is to look for appointments in these consulates. No matter where, the process is lengthy but not impossible.
Not to scare you, but a colleague's application for H1B stamp got "picked" for extensive security check the last time he was in India (applied at the US Consulate in Delhi).
BTW, the law requires you to be in the US only when the AP (renewal or otherwise) is filed; not till you receive it in hand. So if you make all necessary arrangements for your H1B stamp, you can leave after the I-131 is filed.
-K
DISCLAIMER: Not legal advice - based on personal anecdotes, opinions and preferences.
You need one of the two documents (H1B stamp in passport or valid AP) to return to the US - that is simple. I agree with you that planning travel in anticipation of AP renewal is very dicey.
Your best bet would be to get your H1B stamp at a US Consulate (in India or Canada). My personal experience has been great at the US Consulate in Vancouver (but as you must know by now, there are no guarantees when it comes to immigration matters). The first step, of course, is to look for appointments in these consulates. No matter where, the process is lengthy but not impossible.
Not to scare you, but a colleague's application for H1B stamp got "picked" for extensive security check the last time he was in India (applied at the US Consulate in Delhi).
BTW, the law requires you to be in the US only when the AP (renewal or otherwise) is filed; not till you receive it in hand. So if you make all necessary arrangements for your H1B stamp, you can leave after the I-131 is filed.
-K
DISCLAIMER: Not legal advice - based on personal anecdotes, opinions and preferences.
2010 short hair styles for thick

little_willy
07-25 12:38 PM
I changed jobs recently and retained my attorney from previous employer even though I had the option of using the current employer's attorney for free. The reason being
1. I had good relationship with my previous attorney.
2. I never know when my dates (EB-I 06/03) will be current and in case of a layoff or future job change, we need to update USCIS with the new attorney information which I thought will raise a few eyebrows and was not comfortable with this option.
3. Even though you change attorney and send the updated details to USCIS, chances are that they don't update the system and any RFE or information may still get sent to the original attorney that filed your I-485.
Note, that I am not suggesting you one way or the other, these are the reasons for making my decision, hopefully this will help you make an informed decision.
Thanks.
1. I had good relationship with my previous attorney.
2. I never know when my dates (EB-I 06/03) will be current and in case of a layoff or future job change, we need to update USCIS with the new attorney information which I thought will raise a few eyebrows and was not comfortable with this option.
3. Even though you change attorney and send the updated details to USCIS, chances are that they don't update the system and any RFE or information may still get sent to the original attorney that filed your I-485.
Note, that I am not suggesting you one way or the other, these are the reasons for making my decision, hopefully this will help you make an informed decision.
Thanks.
more...

dpp
06-27 11:41 AM
I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
You cannot file more than one AOS petition per applicant. They may reject all of them. Otherwise it will be a mess like how it is there now for PERM and I-140 petitions.
I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
You cannot file more than one AOS petition per applicant. They may reject all of them. Otherwise it will be a mess like how it is there now for PERM and I-140 petitions.
hair short haircuts for thick hair
lvaka
05-21 11:20 AM
Hi All,
While filling the EFile EAD, I am not really sure what should be filled under the Last question.. "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
I would appreciate if any of you who got their EAD through EFile answer this question.
Thanks
While filling the EFile EAD, I am not really sure what should be filled under the Last question.. "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
I would appreciate if any of you who got their EAD through EFile answer this question.
Thanks
more...
fatboysam
05-17 12:39 AM
I am a software engineer and i do not find my occupation in this list. There is one but it's only for managers. Does it mean i am not eligible by any means ?
hot shorter hairstyles for thick
amitga
02-11 03:19 PM
Link not working for me
more...
house short haircuts for thick hair
anilsal
11-15 11:23 PM
Since you are filing your GC through a lawyer, it is their job to advice you when the time comes. Keep them informed about your case and they should research and guide.
tattoo cute short haircuts for thick
manubilga
08-16 07:11 PM
If I got SSN Can I make Any Corporation and buy a business
more...
pictures short hair styles for thick hair and. short hair styles for thick

fromnaija
03-18 04:53 PM
This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.
That is not true! (c)(9) is the right code for all pending adjustment of status applicants. See the instruction to Form I-765 here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf
That is not true! (c)(9) is the right code for all pending adjustment of status applicants. See the instruction to Form I-765 here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf
dresses short haircuts for thick hair

monkeyman
10-24 09:43 AM
Unless your parents have SSN, you can't really claim exemption. The other way you could claim exemption is, if they visitied for business reasons - such as running your motel, shop or business. For that, you'd need the B1 visa. Medical expenses are not really covered for them as far as I know (I used an insurance company for that).
Do post any further updates if you do get them. I did talk to a CPA since they came here to help me with my house and moving and painting and all that headache that comes once you buy a house. He did not file for exemptions as such. You can however claim exemptions if you had gone to India for visa stamping (flight tickets, charges etc are exempted).
Do post any further updates if you do get them. I did talk to a CPA since they came here to help me with my house and moving and painting and all that headache that comes once you buy a house. He did not file for exemptions as such. You can however claim exemptions if you had gone to India for visa stamping (flight tickets, charges etc are exempted).
more...
makeup hair short hairstyles

txh1b
04-15 08:44 PM
Too bad. Sometimes you end up misplacing some document and you overturn the entire house to find them in an unexpected location. Start looking for it from every location in the house and you may find it unexpectedly.
Also, I did leave a copy of atleast my first I-20 at home before I flew to US and I bet my dad would still have it if I needed it. Try to see if you did something similar. Only drawback is it does not have the entry stamp as the copy was made before I entered US in my case.
After this happened to my friend, I decided to scan all documents and store it online to avoid damage from the natural elements.
To me, it does sound like your attorney definitely has the copy but they are just lazy to look for it or dig into it.
Also, I did leave a copy of atleast my first I-20 at home before I flew to US and I bet my dad would still have it if I needed it. Try to see if you did something similar. Only drawback is it does not have the entry stamp as the copy was made before I entered US in my case.
After this happened to my friend, I decided to scan all documents and store it online to avoid damage from the natural elements.
To me, it does sound like your attorney definitely has the copy but they are just lazy to look for it or dig into it.
girlfriend short hair styles for thick
fcres
06-27 12:05 PM
His lawyer was right. If he has H1 he can do H1 transfer to another employer and invoke AC21 to continue AOS.
I see, so that means if i have to invoke AC21 i do H1 transfer. But what if the other company don't want to do H1? Then i guess working on EAD is the only option.
I see, so that means if i have to invoke AC21 i do H1 transfer. But what if the other company don't want to do H1? Then i guess working on EAD is the only option.
hairstyles short hair styles for thick
India76
09-17 01:53 PM
On different note, I just realized that I have one red dot against my name... :-) I never posted anything to offend anybody.. How can see who gave me a red dot and for what reason?
NELLAIKUMAR
02-17 11:50 AM
Nayekal, Thanks for your response.
What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.
Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.
Thanks...
What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.
Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.
Thanks...
imind
03-12 03:50 PM
You can go to dice.com or any other jobportal and search for any IT job and you will see lot of jobs says:
NO H1Bs....ONLY EAD/GC/CITIZENSIP .
NO H1Bs....ONLY EAD/GC/CITIZENSIP .


No comments:
Post a Comment