Saturday, June 11, 2011

florida beaches with palm trees

images eaches and palm trees. florida beaches with palm trees. Beautiful eaches, tall palm
  • Beautiful eaches, tall palm



  • retrohatao
    07-17 04:08 PM
    Thanks to all.
    modvik,
    Search in immigrationportal for "POJ" trick to know how to talk to a real person. Please do not over do it.





    wallpaper Beautiful eaches, tall palm florida beaches with palm trees. SI Swimsuit Issue Beaches:
  • SI Swimsuit Issue Beaches:



  • harivenkat
    05-16 10:28 PM
    my one piece of advice is , dont go to lawyer for canada immigration....
    the lawyer becomes a biggest bottleneck in communication with cic ...
    its best you directly deal with canadian immigration services (cic)....
    if you need help you always have these forums to ask questions...





    florida beaches with palm trees. eaches and palm trees of
  • eaches and palm trees of



  • nayekal
    02-16 03:01 PM
    I don't understand ur reply. I haven't asked question of maintaining legal status. I am maintaining legal status. My question is very simple.
    What documents are required for COS from H1 to H4?
    Where is this question of maintaining legal status coming from?

    I may not be able to answer your question directly, but I faced the same dilemma about wife's H1. I got her H1 changed to H4 by applying I-539. This process is very easy and it too my wife 2 months to get the approval.

    If you are going out of country and try to re-enter US, with COS, it may not be an easy thing right now. It is getting tough these days, since it involves Visa stamp as well and they might ask too many documents from you and your husband. Even though you guys are legal and have got all documents, still it might be a trouble.

    My opinion would be to apply for I-539 and after that reciept, you don't have to work. You will get approval much easier (H1 to H4) compared to H1 to H1 transfer.





    2011 SI Swimsuit Issue Beaches: florida beaches with palm trees. Palm trees beaches
  • Palm trees beaches



  • Pauline
    01-14 06:04 PM
    I will be there...



    more...


    florida beaches with palm trees. eaches and palm trees?
  • eaches and palm trees?



  • jeda
    10-22 07:59 PM
    I came to US 10 years ago and moved three times. Never filed AR-11 or change of address with USCIS. Filed for 485 in 2007 July with the latest address.

    Will the failure to file AR-11 have any adverse impact on my 485? Should I send in an AR-11 now for the last change of address even though it's late by 2 yrs? I'm very much confused.

    If I file the AR-11 now. couple of questions.

    1. For the A# in the form, Should I leave it blank?

    2. For the section "I work for or attend school at : (Employer name or name of School)"
    I will give the employer name. But in address do I give their address or the clients address where I work, My employer is in Texas whereas I'm at the client location in East coast.

    Please help...Thank you in advance.





    florida beaches with palm trees. eaches and palm trees?
  • eaches and palm trees?



  • saratswain
    11-06 12:27 PM
    I did not have it either and I had tow A# number for me. This is what my lawyer did

    > Wrote a letter citing ref# to the porting rule
    > Submitted evidence

    I did it through my company attorney. I have full access to her though.

    Please send me a personal msg and I can give templates for the letter, it might help.

    Thanks for the information.

    Unfortunately my EB2 I140 does not have the EB3 priority date assigned as my attorney did not seek that when applying. Now He is trying to get the EB2 I140 amended with the EB3 priority date. TSC keep rejecting it without giving any reason.

    Did you use your own attorney?

    --Kiran



    more...


    florida beaches with palm trees. Palm Trees, Sunny Skies
  • Palm Trees, Sunny Skies



  • WaitingUnlimited
    06-30 12:51 PM
    I got below email from Alberta. It looks like those who have job offer in hand will have their applications processed quickly. This is a recent CHANGE to Alberta H1b program.
    Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
    Did any one get this kind of email?

    ============================================

    AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants

    Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

    If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

    A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.





    2010 eaches and palm trees of florida beaches with palm trees. eaches and palm trees.
  • eaches and palm trees.



  • rajenk
    02-11 12:56 PM
    Last week my wife's I-485 got an RFE on Medical Examination and Photos. Why is that only my wife got it and not me the primary applicant? Any thoughts. I have read some time ago that if the Medical examinations are 1 year older at the time of application processing they would request for a new one, is that still true?

    Looking for your replies.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Contributed $300 so far.



    more...


    florida beaches with palm trees. Palm tree and bench image by
  • Palm tree and bench image by



  • Michael chertoff
    02-01 09:04 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.

    Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.

    Thanks if you can help me out

    Regards
    Karthik

    why dont you apply for renewel?

    Thanks

    MC





    hair Palm trees beaches florida beaches with palm trees. palm trees of the eaches
  • palm trees of the eaches



  • marty
    10-20 04:48 PM
    The dates are retrogressed:

    Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent
    Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 04, 2007

    Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent
    Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 08, 2007


    Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (10/19/08)
    I-485 Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 24, 2007

    Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/08)
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent
    Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 23, 2007



    more...


    florida beaches with palm trees. palm trees of the eaches
  • palm trees of the eaches



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    06-22 06:01 PM
    to get AOS approved will take very long time right? depending whether I'll be stuck in FBI name check and the date not retrogress when they process my AOS.

    I'm EB3-ROW
    PD March 23, 2007

    HI,

    Iam also sailing in the same boat.i want to change my maiden name to married name now.Just about to file for i-485.My concerns and doubts are :-

    - I need to send it by mail to sanfransisco and what if it gets delayed?
    -Will name check be done on two names(married and maiden) and endup in delays and pending of my application?
    -All my certificates,recent affidavits till now show my maiden name.But i got written in my son(usa born)'s birth certificate with married name as last name and maiden name maiden name itself.So will that create a problem?...

    So with the above issues,can anyone suggest me if i can wait till I-485 approves or it doesnot matter if i change it now?If i travel to sanfransisco and visit consulate general in person and apply will they issue the new passport within the same day??

    Awaiting for ur golden responses,
    vaishu





    hot eaches and palm trees? florida beaches with palm trees. Florida Islamorada
  • Florida Islamorada



  • nayekal
    02-16 03:01 PM
    I don't understand ur reply. I haven't asked question of maintaining legal status. I am maintaining legal status. My question is very simple.
    What documents are required for COS from H1 to H4?
    Where is this question of maintaining legal status coming from?

    I may not be able to answer your question directly, but I faced the same dilemma about wife's H1. I got her H1 changed to H4 by applying I-539. This process is very easy and it too my wife 2 months to get the approval.

    If you are going out of country and try to re-enter US, with COS, it may not be an easy thing right now. It is getting tough these days, since it involves Visa stamp as well and they might ask too many documents from you and your husband. Even though you guys are legal and have got all documents, still it might be a trouble.

    My opinion would be to apply for I-539 and after that reciept, you don't have to work. You will get approval much easier (H1 to H4) compared to H1 to H1 transfer.



    more...


    house South Florida is tucked florida beaches with palm trees. Retiring in Florida
  • Retiring in Florida



  • kaisersose
    05-01 09:44 AM
    I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.

    1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
    2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?

    Thanks,
    Ag

    1. Go ahead with normal. it can be bumped up to PP whenever PP is reinstated by paying $$$. You will save time this way, if PP is not reinstated until the time your 140 is normally processed.

    2. Highly unlikely. However, if it does, you can still apply for 485 even if your 140 is pending. I read somewhere that CIS will remove 140/485 concurrent processing in future, but I have no idea about this.





    tattoo eaches and palm trees? florida beaches with palm trees. Saddled by beautiful eaches,
  • Saddled by beautiful eaches,



  • hsingh82
    04-09 05:33 PM
    I think we will be in the long wait together :D, my perm should be filed in next couple of days.



    more...


    pictures Palm Trees, Sunny Skies florida beaches with palm trees. Florida Keys
  • Florida Keys



  • ArkBird
    12-08 03:50 PM
    I wish! :)

    I am pretty sure Obama-Biden's team does not want to see the headlines like "Foreigners" on Obama-Biden's transition team!

    Yes. We are foreigners no matter how much tax we pay or how law abiding we are...


    We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??





    dresses Florida Islamorada florida beaches with palm trees. The Florida of days long past,
  • The Florida of days long past,



  • DSLStart
    07-31 07:46 PM
    �Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
    What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?



    more...


    makeup Palm tree and bench image by florida beaches with palm trees. South Florida is tucked
  • South Florida is tucked



  • Munna Bhai
    11-09 05:55 AM
    Just a thought.... Don't waste your time with dishonest employers. I have wasted 2 years on my previous employer. I would have my PD 2001. My friend wasted 3 years. Now and me and my friend work for different companies, with very good relationship, having no problem interacting with lawyers or having our employers sign any paper CIS might ask. I had victim mentality until I realized that it's a market economy. You sell, your employer buys. If you don't like to deal with him, start looking for another "buyer". Don't rush. Find a good job, transfer your H1, and start everything afresh - I know it's hard, but that's a way to go. Don't be stuck to your employer for 5 years and later cry "my employer didn't want to apply for I-140, didn't give me latter for I-485", "my lawyer didn't respond to RFE, now I'm in trouble", etc. etc. CIS/DOL will give you enough headache even without employer's "assistance".

    And, btw, I have waited 9 months for my PERM to be approved. No RFE, no nothing - just 9 freaking months.

    I agree with Bestia but the only problem is finding a good employer and trusting someone. In this market everyone wants to take advantage of poor H1bs so kind of tricky to take any decision.





    girlfriend Saddled by beautiful eaches, florida beaches with palm trees. eaches and palm trees,
  • eaches and palm trees,



  • hdblue
    05-10 11:55 PM
    PVGanesh,
    Yes, affidavits or letter on employer letterheads from your colleagues about your progressive experience should suffice.For EB2 you need to prove that you have Masters or Bachelors with five years of progressive experience.

    Good luck.

    Cheers

    HI,

    Thank for your information. I have got some my ideals. I believe that it's useful.

    If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Duties responsibilities (http://dutiesresponsibilities.info/)

    Best rgs and I'll return back.





    hairstyles palm trees of the eaches florida beaches with palm trees. Florida. palm trees image by
  • Florida. palm trees image by



  • kirupa
    05-27 03:36 PM
    I liked the apple one the best mette. I have added that one up :)

    btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P





    mdipi
    10-21 04:35 PM
    but like how did you make them? in flash?and did u just tween them?





    transpass
    08-04 11:34 AM
    Yep, how about a rally in front of Nebraska Service Center ;)

    Yeah, may be a cycle rally...:p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment