needhelp!
12-12 12:18 AM
Except for 8 & 9..what do they mean?
Every movement should have following factors to succeed.
1) strategic, honest and commited leadership
2) strategic think tanks
3) High moral and ethical ground
4) Dedicated volunteers
5) high volume support from affected masses
6) Strong communication network
7) Constant flow of required finance, its control /management and proper
usage
8) strategic organization
9) strategic intelligence
10) Simple but valid and highly effective fighting methods.
What do you think, in which area you can be fit to make our movement stronger?
Every movement should have following factors to succeed.
1) strategic, honest and commited leadership
2) strategic think tanks
3) High moral and ethical ground
4) Dedicated volunteers
5) high volume support from affected masses
6) Strong communication network
7) Constant flow of required finance, its control /management and proper
usage
8) strategic organization
9) strategic intelligence
10) Simple but valid and highly effective fighting methods.
What do you think, in which area you can be fit to make our movement stronger?
wallpaper 2009 Rolls-Royce Phantom Image
pappu
05-27 03:17 PM
CIR? There is no indication that CIR will happen this year.
True. But that is true for every other bill. Just the fact that a bill is introduced means nothing. More details about CIR were discussed in our last conference call. We will have another conference call next month and you can join to hear CIR developments.
Why wait for it?
We need to wait for it. Please join the donor forum and donor conference calls to know more details.
It brings up too much anti-immigrant sentiments amongst citizens affected by the recession.
Why do you think this family bill will not bring anti-immigrant sentiments?
We can just go ahead and support this bill right?
Sending emails, phone calls and faxes will not help at this point. You may want to join your state chapter and meet the lawmaker offices in person. Involve your chapter leader and members in the process as well.We will guide you. But do not go to support this bill. Go to them asking for xxxxx that we will tell you once you have secured the appointment with the office. We will provide you with all the material and guidance. If we need to facilitate our provisions, this is what we need to do rather than sending any email or calls. They will have 0% effect at this time. Infact anyone sending emails from a junk email ID without revealing their name, phone number and home address in the email is wasting their energy and hurting themselves and others in this community. Lawmakers want to hear from their constituents and you need to be a real person. An office should be able to contact you and know you have a legitimate concern in their constituency. You should urge others not to undertake such misguided attempts of spamming lawmaker offices and follow a proper process instead. Ask people on other websites who are sending random emails to come to IV and join our advocacy effort. We will help them reach out to their lawmaker offices so that they can go and meet these offices to convey their pain and suffering themselves.
Is there an official stand on this bill from IV core? Already stated above
Answers in bold above.
True. But that is true for every other bill. Just the fact that a bill is introduced means nothing. More details about CIR were discussed in our last conference call. We will have another conference call next month and you can join to hear CIR developments.
Why wait for it?
We need to wait for it. Please join the donor forum and donor conference calls to know more details.
It brings up too much anti-immigrant sentiments amongst citizens affected by the recession.
Why do you think this family bill will not bring anti-immigrant sentiments?
We can just go ahead and support this bill right?
Sending emails, phone calls and faxes will not help at this point. You may want to join your state chapter and meet the lawmaker offices in person. Involve your chapter leader and members in the process as well.We will guide you. But do not go to support this bill. Go to them asking for xxxxx that we will tell you once you have secured the appointment with the office. We will provide you with all the material and guidance. If we need to facilitate our provisions, this is what we need to do rather than sending any email or calls. They will have 0% effect at this time. Infact anyone sending emails from a junk email ID without revealing their name, phone number and home address in the email is wasting their energy and hurting themselves and others in this community. Lawmakers want to hear from their constituents and you need to be a real person. An office should be able to contact you and know you have a legitimate concern in their constituency. You should urge others not to undertake such misguided attempts of spamming lawmaker offices and follow a proper process instead. Ask people on other websites who are sending random emails to come to IV and join our advocacy effort. We will help them reach out to their lawmaker offices so that they can go and meet these offices to convey their pain and suffering themselves.
Is there an official stand on this bill from IV core? Already stated above
Answers in bold above.
pappu
03-04 09:21 AM
msp1976 Thank you for the article. We will try to get it published in US media. Thanks
2011 Rolls Royce Ghost 2010
rpatel
02-20 10:22 AM
You can refer to this thread here. I think it has some valuable info too
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1468
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1468
more...
Eternal_Hope
12-11 11:02 PM
I agreee with the spirit of things - that multiple ways of expressing anguish, disgust, frustration is required.
While we have to keep generating funds and doing the lobbying, the frustration of the members must be "used".
Here is my suggestion (and this was mentioned by someone earlier also) - let's send the criss-crossed and blackened photocopies of our degrees, patents, publications etc. to the congress and other authorities as a symbol of how useless these are becoming as we wait for GCs. We can coordinate the event such that everyone's reaches at around the same time.
Again, all I am saying is that we can do multiple things to gain attention and make our point, and these can happen simultaneously with the other activities ongoing at the State chapter level.
While we have to keep generating funds and doing the lobbying, the frustration of the members must be "used".
Here is my suggestion (and this was mentioned by someone earlier also) - let's send the criss-crossed and blackened photocopies of our degrees, patents, publications etc. to the congress and other authorities as a symbol of how useless these are becoming as we wait for GCs. We can coordinate the event such that everyone's reaches at around the same time.
Again, all I am saying is that we can do multiple things to gain attention and make our point, and these can happen simultaneously with the other activities ongoing at the State chapter level.
harryom
12-19 01:29 PM
My wife got EAD but mine is still missing..no updates at all.
Bothe GOT FP, AP..
Went to infopass, CR said we will sent email and you should get copy. ..nothing happened after 5 weeks..Callled USCIS..she said wait 75 days from the date of FP.
I thionk they have nothing to offer..just some new excuse..
I have no clue what to do?
You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.
Bothe GOT FP, AP..
Went to infopass, CR said we will sent email and you should get copy. ..nothing happened after 5 weeks..Callled USCIS..she said wait 75 days from the date of FP.
I thionk they have nothing to offer..just some new excuse..
I have no clue what to do?
You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.
more...
cjagtap
07-20 04:12 PM
my application reached on 2 nd july at 10:23 am at TSC.no check cashed yet
2010 rolls royce phantom wallpaper.
gc__aspirant
01-21 01:18 AM
I just registered myself to immigrationvoice.com website and contributed $50. And i'll contribute later, if required.
Great job guys. I may not be able to volunteer, Sorry !!!
I really appreciate volunteer's efforts who are spending their personal time and money for the common cause. I hope something positive should come out of it.
Goog luck to all of us !!!
Great job guys. I may not be able to volunteer, Sorry !!!
I really appreciate volunteer's efforts who are spending their personal time and money for the common cause. I hope something positive should come out of it.
Goog luck to all of us !!!
more...
Munshi75
05-01 07:21 PM
yeah it is frustrating, still people hang on to it, me too. There could be a meaning to it ! food for thought.
hair Rolls-Royce Phantom (Luxury
panky72
06-21 08:02 PM
I have heard that USCIS is going to bring a law. Which states that if you have used AP you have to use your EAD. Or After using if you extend your H-1B than you have to go for a visa stamping. I am confuse how true is this rumor is?
any comments
Can you please tell the source of this news/rumour.
any comments
Can you please tell the source of this news/rumour.
more...
DallasBlue
09-27 02:32 PM
why useless stoppers ? something more useful!!
Lets send flowers again !!
Lets send flowers again !!
hot rolls-royce, rolls-royce-
hebron
04-20 09:44 AM
yes my case rejected due to number of years of education.
My case they rejected because i have 3 year Bsc and 2 year master now funny thing is that i know my friend who did similar course from same university but he did same master degree like me but in part time so he complete in 3 years and he got approval in 2009.
That's ridiculous :rolleyes: So did you pursue with MTR or filing in EB3?
My case they rejected because i have 3 year Bsc and 2 year master now funny thing is that i know my friend who did similar course from same university but he did same master degree like me but in part time so he complete in 3 years and he got approval in 2009.
That's ridiculous :rolleyes: So did you pursue with MTR or filing in EB3?
more...
house Rolls Royce Phantom Wallpaper
kak1978
08-10 11:18 PM
May be the Law firm signed up for the bulletin email and they got it through email. Did anyone here subscribe to the email?
tattoo Rolls Royce Phantom wallpapers

slc_ut
03-04 01:33 AM
Looking at the results IV has shown in the past 2 months, now i have a lot of confidence in IV. I have contributed my part. Great job IV volunteers !!!
more...
pictures Rolls Royce Phantom Wallpaper
coolvigo
11-05 10:25 PM
Dear friend
It looks like you can show some light on my stuggle with ICICI bank to deposit money in My ICICI NRE account.
Story is like this, I went to India this summer deposited money to several mutual funds from my ICICI NRe account. One of the investment (in franklin ) was wrong by the mistake of my agent ( because US person can not invest in some of the US based mututal funds and frankln is US based fund) So I had to struggle to get money back from Franklin, as it was not proper investment ( wer mentioned NRE US based in forms, so they should have out right rejected investment, but they alloted it and then I have to fght back to get it returned)
Luckly due to my correct application I was able to get money back from franklin. they issued RS check, which I tried to deposit to my NRE account at ICICI bank. ICICI rejected check saying it is in RS. I tried to persue them it is REFUND FROM MUTUAL FUND (NRE INVESTMENT) from the same ICICI account but they still wants the proof that it NRE money. I have still this check bouncing back between me and ICCI bank. I also approached franklin to get letter. This time they have qouted some earlier RBI rule ( I have not read letter) and I am trying to redeposit that with check again.
Here in this My bigger question is we all are investing lot of Money from NRE account in Mutual funds and other investment options available to US in India as NRI. but when it comes to getting money back in our NRE account ( naturally all returns/refunds from India investment will be in RUPEES CHECKS ONLY) then we have big trouble like One I am facing right now.
SO DOES OUR INVESTMENT IS TRUELY REPRETRIABLE.
WE CAN GET OUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT AS WELL AS GAINS ON THAT BACK TO NRE ACCOUNT OR NOT
IS IT THE ICICI BANK ONLY or ALL OTHER BANKS ARE GIVING TROUBLE wHEN WE TRY TO REDEPOSIT OUR MONEY ( in rupees) back to our NRE account.
Please explain your experiences in this regard.
If possible also provide links that talk in more details about REPRETRIABILITY OF NRE INVESTMENT
Also let me know which is best NRE bank to work with without any such hassles in India?
Dude,
ICICI sucks......i hate those guys.....their claims are big but poor banking and customer service......personally i have found SBI to be best although they are little slow.
On the top of it....sending money for investment is a bad idea......I have already lost money in it....and now facing issues getting money back.
In the whole episode, I lost so much peace of mind that money that grew in India was not worth........I guess there is a limit to what we want but greed inside us still ask us to invest.....let it be hard way....but I have learnt a lesson....if I have to live in US....it is better that I find investment opportunities here and live a "peaceful life". At the end we all need peace !!!
It looks like you can show some light on my stuggle with ICICI bank to deposit money in My ICICI NRE account.
Story is like this, I went to India this summer deposited money to several mutual funds from my ICICI NRe account. One of the investment (in franklin ) was wrong by the mistake of my agent ( because US person can not invest in some of the US based mututal funds and frankln is US based fund) So I had to struggle to get money back from Franklin, as it was not proper investment ( wer mentioned NRE US based in forms, so they should have out right rejected investment, but they alloted it and then I have to fght back to get it returned)
Luckly due to my correct application I was able to get money back from franklin. they issued RS check, which I tried to deposit to my NRE account at ICICI bank. ICICI rejected check saying it is in RS. I tried to persue them it is REFUND FROM MUTUAL FUND (NRE INVESTMENT) from the same ICICI account but they still wants the proof that it NRE money. I have still this check bouncing back between me and ICCI bank. I also approached franklin to get letter. This time they have qouted some earlier RBI rule ( I have not read letter) and I am trying to redeposit that with check again.
Here in this My bigger question is we all are investing lot of Money from NRE account in Mutual funds and other investment options available to US in India as NRI. but when it comes to getting money back in our NRE account ( naturally all returns/refunds from India investment will be in RUPEES CHECKS ONLY) then we have big trouble like One I am facing right now.
SO DOES OUR INVESTMENT IS TRUELY REPRETRIABLE.
WE CAN GET OUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT AS WELL AS GAINS ON THAT BACK TO NRE ACCOUNT OR NOT
IS IT THE ICICI BANK ONLY or ALL OTHER BANKS ARE GIVING TROUBLE wHEN WE TRY TO REDEPOSIT OUR MONEY ( in rupees) back to our NRE account.
Please explain your experiences in this regard.
If possible also provide links that talk in more details about REPRETRIABILITY OF NRE INVESTMENT
Also let me know which is best NRE bank to work with without any such hassles in India?
Dude,
ICICI sucks......i hate those guys.....their claims are big but poor banking and customer service......personally i have found SBI to be best although they are little slow.
On the top of it....sending money for investment is a bad idea......I have already lost money in it....and now facing issues getting money back.
In the whole episode, I lost so much peace of mind that money that grew in India was not worth........I guess there is a limit to what we want but greed inside us still ask us to invest.....let it be hard way....but I have learnt a lesson....if I have to live in US....it is better that I find investment opportunities here and live a "peaceful life". At the end we all need peace !!!
dresses Rolls Royce Phantom luxury car
lazycis
11-29 04:27 PM
No need to fill another form.
more...
makeup Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe
hopefulgc
01-13 03:41 PM
OMG... some imposter called Hrithik is trying to impose himself as paskal... god Save IV :D:D:D:D:D
Isn't the new one cool enough. :D
Isn't the new one cool enough. :D
girlfriend The Rolls-Royce Ghost will
techskill
06-23 09:56 PM
I wrote NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
Keyword here is "application".
So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.
Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.
My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"
I have a Question on the "Date" after the "Which Service Center?" in the EAD renewal.
My 485 & EAD original application was sent on July 26th 2007 and my notice date was Aug 28th 2007. (i.e USCIS cashed my check on Aug 28th 2007).
Based on the original application date i have pay the filing fees for my renewal. So what date shud i mention in that column.. Notice Date or the Receipt date?.
Because if i write the notice date then what about the filing fees.
My application was sent before the fee hike on July 30th 2007.
Thanks in Advance
Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
Keyword here is "application".
So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.
Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.
My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"
I have a Question on the "Date" after the "Which Service Center?" in the EAD renewal.
My 485 & EAD original application was sent on July 26th 2007 and my notice date was Aug 28th 2007. (i.e USCIS cashed my check on Aug 28th 2007).
Based on the original application date i have pay the filing fees for my renewal. So what date shud i mention in that column.. Notice Date or the Receipt date?.
Because if i write the notice date then what about the filing fees.
My application was sent before the fee hike on July 30th 2007.
Thanks in Advance
hairstyles Royce Phantom Wallpaper #

ivslave
09-11 06:26 PM
Yes.. I own the house since 2003.. Some time love it some time ... don't know..
RV
what you are talking about...... in winter when there a ton of snow on drive way...:D or when your grass grows too fast... :D
RV
what you are talking about...... in winter when there a ton of snow on drive way...:D or when your grass grows too fast... :D
axp817
06-10 09:34 PM
Thanks for your informed comments. Like you, I am also surprised to find many people in this forum, who are interested in fire arms.
I don't own a fire arm and not planning to while the immigration status is not yet Citizenship. I don't want the authorities to give another reason to look into my case. I just go for fishing once in a while.
But our family owns two guns in India and have worked with guns from childhood.
Another point is I am very much impressed with how the Americans manage wild life and the nature in general. They enjoy it while preserving it. India does neither. We just destroy it, and write eloquent speeches on nature protection.
Thank you, always glad to help. Many years ago, I was looking for answers to these questions and had to do my own research, internet forums weren't as big then.
I am a hunter as well, and when I went through hunter education, I was amazed to learn how serious the west was about wildlife and nature conservation. Hunting is a very important part of nature conservation. Every country that legalizes hunting, does so in a controlled manner in order to prevent a biological surplus in a species' habitat.
I don't fish that often, except for the odd deep sea fishing trip when the weather is nice, but anything that can get one outdoors breathing fresh air wins my vote.
godspeed,
I don't own a fire arm and not planning to while the immigration status is not yet Citizenship. I don't want the authorities to give another reason to look into my case. I just go for fishing once in a while.
But our family owns two guns in India and have worked with guns from childhood.
Another point is I am very much impressed with how the Americans manage wild life and the nature in general. They enjoy it while preserving it. India does neither. We just destroy it, and write eloquent speeches on nature protection.
Thank you, always glad to help. Many years ago, I was looking for answers to these questions and had to do my own research, internet forums weren't as big then.
I am a hunter as well, and when I went through hunter education, I was amazed to learn how serious the west was about wildlife and nature conservation. Hunting is a very important part of nature conservation. Every country that legalizes hunting, does so in a controlled manner in order to prevent a biological surplus in a species' habitat.
I don't fish that often, except for the odd deep sea fishing trip when the weather is nice, but anything that can get one outdoors breathing fresh air wins my vote.
godspeed,
BMWX5
03-18 07:54 PM
Did you or someone you know experience such questions at POE for an advanced parole? Or are you just posing a hypothetical?
I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.
Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.
If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.
Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.
What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?
Logiclife,
Your message and signature says that you are still waiting for GC.
I was told that you got ur GC and left IV as orphan.
For some reason, I believed that and I'm kind of lost hope on the community.
This is not only my believe and whoever I knew they have the same feeling.
Hmm, something wrong, somehow we are trapped.
I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.
Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.
If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.
Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.
What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?
Logiclife,
Your message and signature says that you are still waiting for GC.
I was told that you got ur GC and left IV as orphan.
For some reason, I believed that and I'm kind of lost hope on the community.
This is not only my believe and whoever I knew they have the same feeling.
Hmm, something wrong, somehow we are trapped.


No comments:
Post a Comment