thomachan72
07-06 10:42 AM
Theoratically what you say is correct. Once the revised bulletin came out people are not supposed to file / send out mails in this matter. However, what the AILF is going to fight is the "revised bulletin". They are going to fight that uscis cannot publish a revised bulletin at such a short notice and if they (AILF) wins, this revised bulletin is nullified and July will become open to every one with LC, right??
wallpaper Elemental Hero Marine Neos
BhanuPriya
03-27 01:38 PM
Hey gc_in_30_yrs,
We didn't hear back from you. Please let us know the information you got from USCIS. Here lot of people waiting for your post (Prabably GOODNEWS from you).
Thanks in advance
Bhanu
We didn't hear back from you. Please let us know the information you got from USCIS. Here lot of people waiting for your post (Prabably GOODNEWS from you).
Thanks in advance
Bhanu
vishwak
08-11 08:46 AM
sorry to hear that, when is your PD.
Hopefully from October 2010 the date stay as it is. Did you checked the cut off data it does show 0 requirement prior to 2006.
Its 26May. I don't think they will move something in Oct right???
Hopefully from October 2010 the date stay as it is. Did you checked the cut off data it does show 0 requirement prior to 2006.
Its 26May. I don't think they will move something in Oct right???
2011 Elemental Hero Grand Neos
hebron
04-21 07:26 PM
Yes, my Bachelor and Master's are in same/related discipline. I think you can use any education evaluator but make sure that are aware of Indian Education System. We have responded to the RFE. I will post the outcome for the benefit for all.
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
more...
h1techSlave
03-10 11:06 AM
Freakonomics and IV participation by EB3IFreakonomics
The guys from Freakonomics did an experiment in a Chicago school. They said they will give $50 to all students who will get a B or higher in all their subjects. After some time they have found out that students who were getting a grade in the vicinity of B earlier have improved their grades to B level. But the students who were already well below B, actually went down in the grading; from D to E for example. You can google for the details.
In the GC saga, what we need is a B grade or above.
EB3 Mexico already has a C grade, hence he tries hard to improve himself to a B grade.
EB3I is in D grade. We more or less feel that trying hard is a waste of our time. If we try hard, we might get a C grade (means EB2I folks will get GCs :( :( ). The end result is that we go from D to E. That is what you are really seeing.
PS: despite the above generalization, I am planning to participate in the advocacy days in DC and I have already contributed to the efforts. Because human beings defy logic and what is natural to other life forms on earth.
If we don't stand up for ourselves, no one will do it for us. Mexico continued its advance in today's bulletin but there are just too many people in the queue to get this solved the right way.
My esteemed colleagues from India and China, if I am worried enough to donate and register for the April event, WHY HAVENT YOU?
Register now or donate to help fund the event. This is our chance. Those $50 you will spend on dinner and a movie this weekend can help us solve this once and for all.
The guys from Freakonomics did an experiment in a Chicago school. They said they will give $50 to all students who will get a B or higher in all their subjects. After some time they have found out that students who were getting a grade in the vicinity of B earlier have improved their grades to B level. But the students who were already well below B, actually went down in the grading; from D to E for example. You can google for the details.
In the GC saga, what we need is a B grade or above.
EB3 Mexico already has a C grade, hence he tries hard to improve himself to a B grade.
EB3I is in D grade. We more or less feel that trying hard is a waste of our time. If we try hard, we might get a C grade (means EB2I folks will get GCs :( :( ). The end result is that we go from D to E. That is what you are really seeing.
PS: despite the above generalization, I am planning to participate in the advocacy days in DC and I have already contributed to the efforts. Because human beings defy logic and what is natural to other life forms on earth.
If we don't stand up for ourselves, no one will do it for us. Mexico continued its advance in today's bulletin but there are just too many people in the queue to get this solved the right way.
My esteemed colleagues from India and China, if I am worried enough to donate and register for the April event, WHY HAVENT YOU?
Register now or donate to help fund the event. This is our chance. Those $50 you will spend on dinner and a movie this weekend can help us solve this once and for all.
sparuthi
09-23 01:39 PM
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
Sri
Thanks.. It is working now,. but i can only see the American Eagle.. is that what you guys are seeing as well?
cheers
Sri
Thanks.. It is working now,. but i can only see the American Eagle.. is that what you guys are seeing as well?
cheers
more...
GCwaitforever
10-16 05:05 PM
Unpaid leave under pregnancy is very much a valid reason to stop working and taking a break. In my company, some H-1B women took maternity leave.
Even if the act does not apply to your company, your employer can grant the leave at his/her discretion.
Even if the act does not apply to your company, your employer can grant the leave at his/her discretion.
2010 Elemental Hero Captain Airman
luckysiri
04-15 11:38 AM
I think we should start a Employer Hall of shame and nominate employers who are either cheating the employees or the Immigration system.
This will help future employees and the immigration community as whole.
I am not sure if there are any legal implication to starting something on IV on this
Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.
I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.
This will help future employees and the immigration community as whole.
I am not sure if there are any legal implication to starting something on IV on this
Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.
I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.
more...
vishaal
05-11 12:41 PM
The IV wikki does not address this point.
hair elemental hero neos.
snathan
02-11 03:21 PM
Looking at the Labor cert , it says "Masters degree" and NOT "Masters or equalent". that might be the caused the I140 denial .
Any one had this situation before ?
Thanks
-vinod
That might the cause...whats your qualification.
Any one had this situation before ?
Thanks
-vinod
That might the cause...whats your qualification.
more...

sidchhikara
05-14 06:38 PM
this is my 10th year in the US & never had a single incident along the racial lines.. probably I lucked out.. However, I don't subscribe to this opinion of removing moustache..... I am proud of my bushy moustache & have had women admire that at/outside work.. But I do agree 100% on all the other points you raised..
Brother, I take the moustache part back, I put that in from the point of view of popular culture, because I have heard that the ladies like clean shaven men!! But If the opposite works for you - Enjoy and I hope you get lucky!!
Brother, I take the moustache part back, I put that in from the point of view of popular culture, because I have heard that the ladies like clean shaven men!! But If the opposite works for you - Enjoy and I hope you get lucky!!
hot Featured on:Elemental Hero
eb3India
04-09 02:37 PM
I always wonder when Thackeray, Modi can become ministers after committing such atrocities and walk freely in India, why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession).
You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India����..
itz politics and India is going thru itz phase, I totally agree with politicians like Modi and Bala thackeray are more harmfull to Secular India than Jaya or Lallu, you need to understand itz simply politics, as India matures and steps into next phase, general public preference will change from religious (atleast I hope so) so as these politicians agenda,
However these gusy are a good test for Indian people and its secular phase, itz matter of time
You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India����..
itz politics and India is going thru itz phase, I totally agree with politicians like Modi and Bala thackeray are more harmfull to Secular India than Jaya or Lallu, you need to understand itz simply politics, as India matures and steps into next phase, general public preference will change from religious (atleast I hope so) so as these politicians agenda,
However these gusy are a good test for Indian people and its secular phase, itz matter of time
more...
house Elemental Hero Bubbleman
When485
08-13 11:24 PM
I hope you get in time before your EAD expires. My EAD was expiring on 09/24 and my employer submitted on June 24 (no efiling) & RD dt June 24; Got my EAD approval email on 07/28 and card received on 08/01/2008; but renewed EAD runs from 7/30 - 7/29/2010; I did not mind the disappearance of 2 months. Which service center did you apply
I got a new job and joined on EAD. left 3 yr h1 validity for this job
Current ead expires on sept 5 th, if i don't get renewal by then , i would lose my job as it's big company. I field on June 24th and receipt date is june 25th
any inputs if i can do anything before 90 days
I got a new job and joined on EAD. left 3 yr h1 validity for this job
Current ead expires on sept 5 th, if i don't get renewal by then , i would lose my job as it's big company. I field on June 24th and receipt date is june 25th
any inputs if i can do anything before 90 days
tattoo I maybe Elemental Hero Neos
Madhuri
11-02 04:04 PM
In Orance county it's not the same.
My 6 yrs H1 and so license expired on Sept 11, 2006. I am still waiting for my 7th year I 797 document. I went to Laguna hills DMV and they denied accepting the renewal application, since I do noy have my 7th year paper.
They asked me to come back when I have my I 797.
My 6 yrs H1 and so license expired on Sept 11, 2006. I am still waiting for my 7th year I 797 document. I went to Laguna hills DMV and they denied accepting the renewal application, since I do noy have my 7th year paper.
They asked me to come back when I have my I 797.
more...
pictures Deck quot;El BueN AmigO KuriboHquot;
gg_ny
10-11 01:37 PM
Pappu,
for some reason I could not upload any of the files. I just sent you an email with one of the files as attachment; could you try uploading it?
Thanks.
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
for some reason I could not upload any of the files. I just sent you an email with one of the files as attachment; could you try uploading it?
Thanks.
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
dresses And in October of 2008,
chanduv23
07-09 11:40 AM
Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.
It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.
AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.
Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.
That is right. I am in same boat. My previous employer says - "if you want to come back to the company, we can start the GC process new and fresh for you, but if you are not on our payroll, we will have to withdraw the 140 because we do not want to get into ability to pay issue"
My only concern is AC21 letters not getting into your file and USCIS issuing a NOID or a denial.
It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.
AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.
Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.
That is right. I am in same boat. My previous employer says - "if you want to come back to the company, we can start the GC process new and fresh for you, but if you are not on our payroll, we will have to withdraw the 140 because we do not want to get into ability to pay issue"
My only concern is AC21 letters not getting into your file and USCIS issuing a NOID or a denial.
more...
makeup Name: Elemental Hero Clayman

Amma
09-22 04:35 PM
Keep calling friends .
girlfriend Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
add78
05-29 10:01 AM
Championship word for Legal Future Immigrants in USA waiting in the EB-backlogs = A-P-A-T-H-Y
If you disagree, then get off your behind, join the state chapter, donate to your own cause and organize.
If you disagree, then get off your behind, join the state chapter, donate to your own cause and organize.
hairstyles quot;Elemental Hero Neos Girlquot;
GotGC??
06-28 12:39 PM
makes sense...they are expecting alot of 140/485 combine filings in July and by issuing this bulletin they have stopped people from filing 140 in PP
When I saw the huge movement in June followed by the July bulletin, I'd thought to myself - it's a question of time before they suspend/terminate the 140 PP. The PP demand would come not from people who are filing 140/485 together (because that would be only people who just got the LCs) but rather people who had already applied 140 but not 485, or those who 140 is pending but 485 got current.
This change could at least benefit those who have a "normal" 140 in the pipeline, but that's doubtful because I'm sure these resources would get sucked into the tsunami of 485s in July.
The fact that it says they'll reconsider this after Aug 1 suggests that they do not anticipate too may 485 filings in Aug => chances of retrogression in Aug bulletin is now higher, if it does not retrogress mid-month!
When I saw the huge movement in June followed by the July bulletin, I'd thought to myself - it's a question of time before they suspend/terminate the 140 PP. The PP demand would come not from people who are filing 140/485 together (because that would be only people who just got the LCs) but rather people who had already applied 140 but not 485, or those who 140 is pending but 485 got current.
This change could at least benefit those who have a "normal" 140 in the pipeline, but that's doubtful because I'm sure these resources would get sucked into the tsunami of 485s in July.
The fact that it says they'll reconsider this after Aug 1 suggests that they do not anticipate too may 485 filings in Aug => chances of retrogression in Aug bulletin is now higher, if it does not retrogress mid-month!
reno_john
02-09 01:09 PM
Hi,
I have applied in EB2 category with job title of Sr. software engineer. and I have frnds who have applied for EB2 under, Programmer analyst, team lead.
But all of them had Master of science from USA.
And all of us have our I140 cleared and waiting to apply for I485 when its gets current.
I have applied in EB2 category with job title of Sr. software engineer. and I have frnds who have applied for EB2 under, Programmer analyst, team lead.
But all of them had Master of science from USA.
And all of us have our I140 cleared and waiting to apply for I485 when its gets current.
India_USA
05-20 09:05 AM
Signed up for the advocacy days. Let me know how I can be of more help towards the advocacy effort


No comments:
Post a Comment