
akhilmahajan
05-12 10:36 AM
Congrats and all the best in your future endeavours.
Please support IV as long as you can and also guide us through this journey.
Please dont forget to post your experience at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18993
GO IV GO.
TOGETHER WE CAN.
Please support IV as long as you can and also guide us through this journey.
Please dont forget to post your experience at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18993
GO IV GO.
TOGETHER WE CAN.
miss you quotes. Missing You Quotes With
immigrationmatters30
09-03 07:23 PM
My company applied for 3 year extention after 6th year and was approved in 2 weeks under premium processing.
miss you quotes. Miss you comments
Can2004
09-18 09:39 AM
Hi there,
I submitted a response for similar RFE in march.My attorney just asked me to submit CC statements for that month when I entered US along with an affidavit that passports were checked but not stamped.We did that. My case status changed to ""response received and processing resumed"" after USCIS received the response.
I used to commute accross the border 5 days a week for almost 2 years and my passport was never stamped after the initial entry.
I hope this helps.
I submitted a response for similar RFE in march.My attorney just asked me to submit CC statements for that month when I entered US along with an affidavit that passports were checked but not stamped.We did that. My case status changed to ""response received and processing resumed"" after USCIS received the response.
I used to commute accross the border 5 days a week for almost 2 years and my passport was never stamped after the initial entry.
I hope this helps.
miss you quotes. missing you quotes with
Lasantha
02-18 12:07 PM
I don't think you are missing anything. I don't think the congress will pass a bill to recapture EB visas out of the blue like that. It will take lots of effort from the pro-immigrant community and will face a great deal of opposition like it did in the past from the anti lobby. It won't be handed to us in a plate just like that.
Haven't heard of recapturing H1 visas. With high demand for H1s I doubt if there will be any unused visas to be recaptured. Even if there are any then can the congress recapture them? Even if they did why would they recapture unused EB visas along with unused H1 visas? . Am I missing something here?..
Haven't heard of recapturing H1 visas. With high demand for H1s I doubt if there will be any unused visas to be recaptured. Even if there are any then can the congress recapture them? Even if they did why would they recapture unused EB visas along with unused H1 visas? . Am I missing something here?..
more...
miss you quotes. Missing You Quotes With

Dhundhun
04-15 02:52 PM
Practically not much.
If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.
If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).
FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.
It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays
If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.
If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).
FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.
It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays
miss you quotes. i love you and miss you quotes
thepaew
02-09 01:41 PM
Hello Pappu,
I can write this. Please let me know the word count. When is the deadline?
BR
We have an opportunity for an op-ed to be published in a leading Indian media about the recent amendment that harm foreign workers.
Please send it to info at immigrationvoice.org urgently so that it can be published while the issue is hot and it complements our effort to oppose in the conference
I can write this. Please let me know the word count. When is the deadline?
BR
We have an opportunity for an op-ed to be published in a leading Indian media about the recent amendment that harm foreign workers.
Please send it to info at immigrationvoice.org urgently so that it can be published while the issue is hot and it complements our effort to oppose in the conference
more...
miss you quotes. I+miss+you+my+love+quotes
ksrk
06-29 03:36 PM
Has anybody recently applied for a Schengen Visa, if yes, can you please let me know what you did for the travel insurance. The insurance from my employer (Humana) says they cover international but do not have a letter that states the same and Swedish consulate website says the letter should specifically say "International Coverage".
What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.
I used TravelGuard. It was perfectly suited for the Schengen visa application. It cost ~$30 for the coverage amount the visa requires. There might be others, but this worked really well for me.
What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.
I used TravelGuard. It was perfectly suited for the Schengen visa application. It cost ~$30 for the coverage amount the visa requires. There might be others, but this worked really well for me.
miss you quotes. Missing You Quotes

wandmaker
10-16 04:39 PM
Though USCIS mistakenly has given you H1 approval till May 2011, you will be considered beyond the 6 yr limit and could be held accountable for unlawful presence. End of the day, its your responsibility to make sure you are on the safe side. I have seen a similar case sometime ago where USCIS issued an RFE and the beneficiary had to go through a lot of trouble to get things straightened out. If I were you, I would have your company file an extension considering Apr 2010 as H1 expiry by providing evidence of your first entry to the US on H1 and your current H1 approval notice and asking them for 3 yrs extension based on approved I-140.
second that
second that
more...
miss you quotes. i miss you quotes and sayings

Sakthisagar
12-02 10:24 AM
First of all. there is no talk about re-capture bill anywhere along with the Dream ACt they does not even mentioned on the revised Dream ACT, so only way is persuade Senators/Congressmen and The President, and join along with IV in the campaigns. That is the maximum each one can do.
miss you quotes. missing you quotes. missing
REQUIRE_GC
08-03 11:14 PM
I have a follow-up question. If I do not get my EAD before my current one expires, am i out of status? I have a LIN number for the renewal submission.
As long as You have Applied in Time You are not Out of status. If you have crossed 90 days , you can go to local immigration office and request for the temporary permit.
I submitted renewal on July 12, and I received an email on saturday for Card Production ordered and I did not receive any FP notice for renewal.
Hope this answers your question
As long as You have Applied in Time You are not Out of status. If you have crossed 90 days , you can go to local immigration office and request for the temporary permit.
I submitted renewal on July 12, and I received an email on saturday for Card Production ordered and I did not receive any FP notice for renewal.
Hope this answers your question
more...
miss you quotes. i love you quotes

GCBoy786
09-13 09:23 AM
Congrats! vempati...
Guys, any update on receipts whose I-140 is approved at NSC and (R.MICKELS, 9:01, July 2nd)... I am still waiting on mine...
Guys, any update on receipts whose I-140 is approved at NSC and (R.MICKELS, 9:01, July 2nd)... I am still waiting on mine...
miss you quotes. i miss you pictures
i4u
04-20 07:46 AM
What is IV team's take on marching with this group? Should IV members join in?
Want to know the strategies.........
Want to know the strategies.........
more...
miss you quotes. i will miss you poems. love
abhishek101
05-18 06:44 PM
that is not bad thinking that all the stories we heard about hundreds of people who were friends' friend and were deported at EWR.
While I understand for those 3 people it is virtually a nightmare, but it does bring things into perspective.
While I understand for those 3 people it is virtually a nightmare, but it does bring things into perspective.
miss you quotes. missing you quotes for him.
EADQuestion
08-14 12:21 AM
My EAD expiring on September 9th, 2010. I applied June 16th 2010, Notice date 23rd June 2010.
I have not received anything so far. I have India travel planned on August 27th.
My worry is if I receive Finger printing notice when I am in India, what will I do?
USCIs expedite request denied because 75 days not over yet.
What are my options? Losing my sleep over this. Pls answer..
I have not received anything so far. I have India travel planned on August 27th.
My worry is if I receive Finger printing notice when I am in India, what will I do?
USCIs expedite request denied because 75 days not over yet.
What are my options? Losing my sleep over this. Pls answer..
more...
miss you quotes. missing you quotes with

babu123
08-29 12:33 PM
I checked my bank account today. The checks got encashed.
USCIS issued receipt notice on Aug 27th. Checks were encashed on Aug 28th.
USCIS issued receipt notice on Aug 27th. Checks were encashed on Aug 28th.
miss you quotes. love and i miss you quotes. i
jlt007us
09-14 04:03 PM
Get back on H1b ASAP and do not wait for the Appeal decision. Have them file for a CP H1b approval if not EOS and get a visa and return back on H1b. Your EAD is invalid and you need $$$ to fight a case and remain in status.
Good Luck!
Can we file for another H1 when an appeal is pending for extension? On what basis can I file extension? I believe the underlying labor becomes invalid when I-140 is denied.
Good Luck!
Can we file for another H1 when an appeal is pending for extension? On what basis can I file extension? I believe the underlying labor becomes invalid when I-140 is denied.
more...
miss you quotes. missing you quotes with images
m1801b
09-11 12:33 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions. Today, I discussed my option (H-1b extension and PERM) with a local lawyer. He mentioned that:
1. I can't recapture the time spent outside USA in the last 6 years for the new H-1 extension since I am currently in my 8th year of H-1 extension. I could have recaptured the time only if it was for 7th year extension.
2. If my employer transitions me to the new outsourcing company (my employer is transitioning all IT to this outsourcing company) instead of laying me off, my LC and I-140 won't remain the same since it is not a situation of acquisition or merger where the new company gets all liabilities from the old company. It will depend on the new outsourcing company whether to file a new petition for me or not.
3. If I am laid off with a severance pay (I know for sure that I would get 6 weeks of severance if I am laid off), I can show this amount as my usual salary for the next 1 and half months. This will give me ample grace period for doing the new H-1 and PERM with any new employer.
4. Even though my current H1 extension is valid for another 9 months only, the new H-1b petition with a new employer will get me 1 whole year of H-1b extension.
I felt that the the local lawyer (he is not 100% into immigration) was not 100% sure about the above things.
I am planning to talk to some other attorney (who is only into immigration) this weekend but I would appreciate any suggestions of you friendly and helpful folks over here in IV.
Some folks have suggested me to get a consulting from someone from Sheela Murthy.
Thanks you so much.
1. I can't recapture the time spent outside USA in the last 6 years for the new H-1 extension since I am currently in my 8th year of H-1 extension. I could have recaptured the time only if it was for 7th year extension.
2. If my employer transitions me to the new outsourcing company (my employer is transitioning all IT to this outsourcing company) instead of laying me off, my LC and I-140 won't remain the same since it is not a situation of acquisition or merger where the new company gets all liabilities from the old company. It will depend on the new outsourcing company whether to file a new petition for me or not.
3. If I am laid off with a severance pay (I know for sure that I would get 6 weeks of severance if I am laid off), I can show this amount as my usual salary for the next 1 and half months. This will give me ample grace period for doing the new H-1 and PERM with any new employer.
4. Even though my current H1 extension is valid for another 9 months only, the new H-1b petition with a new employer will get me 1 whole year of H-1b extension.
I felt that the the local lawyer (he is not 100% into immigration) was not 100% sure about the above things.
I am planning to talk to some other attorney (who is only into immigration) this weekend but I would appreciate any suggestions of you friendly and helpful folks over here in IV.
Some folks have suggested me to get a consulting from someone from Sheela Murthy.
Thanks you so much.
miss you quotes. Posted in Missing You Quotes

javadeveloper
08-31 12:21 PM
A good company is the one which follows the H1B laws.
miss you quotes. Missing You Quotes

h1techSlave
11-30 10:25 AM
Pretty much every body recommends not sending unwanted documents like all copies of Passport.
number30
09-27 03:40 PM
My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
Are you sure it is an approval?
Are you sure it is an approval?
needhelp!
10-19 05:07 PM
Thats exactly exact..
Are you talking about the Diwali Mela event on November 10th?
Are you talking about the Diwali Mela event on November 10th?


No comments:
Post a Comment