Wednesday, June 8, 2011

brad pitt fight club hairstyle

brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad pitt fight club hair; rad; rad pitt fight club hair; rad. seashellz. Mar 14, 07:22 PM. erwhats a ZOON? (sic)brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad pitt fight club hair; rad; rad pitt fight club hair; rad. seashellz. Mar 14, 07:22 PM. erwhats a ZOON? (sic)
  • rad pitt fight club hair. rad pitt fight club hair; rad; rad pitt fight club hair; rad. seashellz. Mar 14, 07:22 PM. erwhats a ZOON? (sic)



  • knowDOL
    08-15 10:52 AM
    I have one advice for you in this retrogression arena. I do not advice you to convert your BEC EB3 to PERM but just wait for it to get approved in EB3. At the same time file PERM application for a different job in EB2 in the same company or a different company it does not matter and get its I140 approved. Once BEC is approved apply for I-140 for that too and then you can port the date of EB3 to EB2 and apply for I485 which will fetch you GC faster. Good Luck.

    I am also thinking to either file EB2-PERM or convert my current EB3-ROW Regular LC PD-04/2002 to PERM.

    I received 45 day letter about six months ago. Do you think I should go with any of these options. Will appreciate ur comments





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight club. Brad Pitt; Brad Pitt. knightmare456. Nov 6, 06:35 PM. Getting it for PS3, I haven#39;t pre orderedbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight club. Brad Pitt; Brad Pitt. knightmare456. Nov 6, 06:35 PM. Getting it for PS3, I haven#39;t pre ordered
  • rad pitt hairstyles fight club. Brad Pitt; Brad Pitt. knightmare456. Nov 6, 06:35 PM. Getting it for PS3, I haven#39;t pre ordered



  • no-tec
    10-22 08:20 PM
    you insult me than ask how i make them? i made them with.umm.. like 30 pages of actionscript. dynamic imported avi masking techniques, ray traced beveled three-d modeling rendering teqniques. yoou know. the usual





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt\\#39;s Choppy Fight Clubbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt\\#39;s Choppy Fight Club
  • Brad Pitt\\#39;s Choppy Fight Club



  • vik123
    01-18 08:57 PM
    Eb2





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fightbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight
  • rad pitt hairstyles fight



  • dkupadhyay
    11-24 11:59 AM
    Thanks for your response.


    The problem is that I don't have any support (other than copy of the receipt notice) for the first I-140. I have approval notice for the second one. But the application date on the second I-140 is more than 6 months later than the application date on I-485. And because of that USCIS thinks that my I-485 is not valid based on the seconf I-140. So they are asking for more proof (specifically the original receipt notice) for the first I-140 which was filed before I-485. The first I-140 was filed by a different attorney and he is not reachable through any means.
    What should I do in this case? Is there anything can be done to convince USCIS? is there anything legal can be done against the previous attorney (who filed the first I-140) to provide the original receipt of the first I-140?



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt#39;s Russian babybrad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt#39;s Russian baby
  • Brad Pitt#39;s Russian baby



  • gjoe
    01-03 04:38 PM
    I think USCIS process cases based on the I485 RD. The IO gets the file and he approves if everything is ok with the file and assigns a visa number if it is available, they generally don't care about the PD because they don't want to go back and review the same file. They are doing their best to complete work on a file in one go instead of putting it through multiple queues and re-visiting the case again and again. Bottomline they are working effeciently by using their manpower more productively instead of going back and forth on the 1 million I485 files.

    This is my take on the processing statergy used by USCIS. If everything was as mentioned in the manual they would have answered this question in an FAQ like they did for the July'07 receipting updates and FAQ's.

    I maybe wrong, but the trend suggests what I have mentioned.





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstylebrad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle
  • Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle



  • rbharol
    08-23 04:50 PM
    Oh yeah, we are seasoned with US immigration oil to look anything thrown to us in a positive manner.

    be positive, be optimistic and things will happen on its due course. By that time you will be eligible to become sanyasi as you would have mastered the skills of patience and looking at +ve on -ves.

    hmm no shootings now... I am venting my frustrations. You too can do.

    Look at the positive in your post too. People goto Himalayas to become Sanyasi.
    We are learning the virtue of patience here itself... ;) :D :cool:



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. fight club brad pitt hairstylebrad pitt fight club hairstyle. fight club brad pitt hairstyle
  • fight club brad pitt hairstyle



  • anurakt
    12-27 09:31 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :

    Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.

    Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.

    Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.

    Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.

    The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.

    I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.

    I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write there post meeting views.

    Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early :) :) )





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle; Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle. Zadillo. Aug 7, 03:33 PMbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle; Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle. Zadillo. Aug 7, 03:33 PM
  • rad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle; Brad Pitt Fight Club Hairstyle. Zadillo. Aug 7, 03:33 PM



  • pappu
    12-20 10:21 AM
    Members should not write to them IMO. IV as an org should try contacting them for a face time.

    You cannot even get tickets to Colbert's show(Sold out for the next few months). There is just the studio location listed for now:
    513 West 54th Street, between 10th Ave and 11th Ave in midtown New York.
    pls send contact info



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt With Shorter Hairbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. Brad Pitt With Shorter Hair
  • Brad Pitt With Shorter Hair



  • jsb
    09-01 04:07 PM
    I received email from USCIS this morning for my wife I-485 i.e Card Ordered for Production. I am the Primary applicant, but i am still waiting for my turn. My PD is Sep 2004 & EB2.

    We booked our tickets to India before we received this email. I am travelling in 3rd week of Sep. We both have new AP's. So is i have to wait here in USA to receive the Card or can i proceed with my actual plan?. Can anybody share their expertise?.
    Lotus

    There is no need to unnecessarily delay your plans. If your wife gets new card before leaving that's good, otherwise just use your AP.





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hair fight club.brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hair fight club.
  • rad pitt hair fight club.



  • ita
    01-11 12:12 PM
    Jungalee43, Thanks for sharing the information. I've contacted Murali Bashyma too.He responded back saying he'll contact me tomorrow.
    Hope I'll get my AC21 concerns straightened.

    Thank you.


    I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.

    Here are contact details: -

    Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
    Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
    www.bashyamspiro.com
    919 833-0840 x28
    919 833-4722 fax



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club haircut.brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club haircut.
  • rad pitt fight club haircut.



  • nvmurali
    06-02 02:49 PM
    if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.

    My current employer (who's the consulting company) is the one negotiating to let me go fulltime with the client. So, they shouldn't revoke the 140.





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club haircut.brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club haircut.
  • rad pitt fight club haircut.



  • skv
    07-05 03:54 PM
    Cmon ever since independece we have never been united on any cause. I see threads from Gandhigiri(sending roses)...TO .. "no work on 13th"petition. But cmon look at the responses, e.g. no working day petions had only 75 votes , of which most are scared to put there employer name info. etc.

    75 here 120 there..do you guys really think with these numbers will make our voices heard .. On the other end lot of people are happy about the revision of the July bulletin and yes that includes the ones stuck in BEC (hypocrisy check! ) and the desi employers who perhaps were fasting/praying or something for this to happen... :-)

    Its a number's game. We will never make our voices heard unless we can join hundred of thousands for a cause. I appreciate what IV has attempted to do, but it's an inherent problem with people like us, every one is out there trying to get ahead of the line. If given the choice most would exploit each other to take advantage. I mentioned "desis" perhaps, the problem we face is quite fitting to people from populous nations. I think we are looking at the problem from a very micro level(green card backlog).. The glut in immigration is nothing new and represents similar issues faced in India or China etc.

    I am sounding completely pessimistic, but its the harsh reality. Perhaps we are not tuned to be united, we've been raised, bred to be just competitive and anything else which is a byproduct of competition.

    just my 2 cents.
    pls before anyone starts shouting at my post. Throw the hypocrisy out of the door and then reply.


    It's unfortunate, but that's the reality. History says that "British took advantage of divide and rule concept in India during their rule." If the empherors/kings/people were united, that wouldn't have possible for the British.

    I know their are few people really good, but the numbers aren't good enough. Hope and wish the coming generation wil, change the history. :-)



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight club. Brad Pitt fight club; Brad Pitt fight club. slffl. Oct 3, 12:23 PMbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight club. Brad Pitt fight club; Brad Pitt fight club. slffl. Oct 3, 12:23 PM
  • rad pitt hairstyles fight club. Brad Pitt fight club; Brad Pitt fight club. slffl. Oct 3, 12:23 PM



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 11:37 AM
    ^^^^





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. In the movie Fight Club,brad pitt fight club hairstyle. In the movie Fight Club,
  • In the movie Fight Club,



  • Nikhil2
    02-09 10:34 PM
    I plan to transfer the priority date of an old LC to a new one. My attorney said my case won't work, since the two LCs belong to the same company and the positions (job titles) are the same. She indicates at least one of them needs be different.

    I spent a whole night and cannot find any info about this.

    Do you happen to know this? Any comments or links would be appreciated.



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad; rad pitt fight club hair. rad. macfan881. Nov 15, 10:42 PM. Sony did a smart move putting outbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad; rad pitt fight club hair. rad. macfan881. Nov 15, 10:42 PM. Sony did a smart move putting out
  • rad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad; rad pitt fight club hair. rad. macfan881. Nov 15, 10:42 PM. Sony did a smart move putting out



  • martinvisalaw
    07-20 02:05 PM
    Can I work on EAD without filing H1B-H4.
    or
    After the new memo regarding unlawful status, it is better to file H1 to H4 and continue working on EAD for my employer. Will this affect anyhow on my chances of approval of my AOS?

    You cannot be in H-4 status and work, even with an EAD. Either you have H-4 status and don't work, or you work on the EAD. H-4 status does not allow for work, even with an EAD. If the employer won't extend your H-1B, you just ned to make sure that you always have a valid EAD and an Advance parole so you can travel.





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight club. rad pitt hairstyles fight; rad pitt hairstyles fight. Detlev. Oct 16, 07:37 PM. I am willing to be Apple#39;s test market :Dbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt hairstyles fight club. rad pitt hairstyles fight; rad pitt hairstyles fight. Detlev. Oct 16, 07:37 PM. I am willing to be Apple#39;s test market :D
  • rad pitt hairstyles fight club. rad pitt hairstyles fight; rad pitt hairstyles fight. Detlev. Oct 16, 07:37 PM. I am willing to be Apple#39;s test market :D



  • dixie
    09-25 02:38 PM
    I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.

    Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.

    Any comments from Core Team regarding contacting Rajiv ? His parents are immigrants from India,so he will understand the sufferings of legal immigrants !

    I think it is better to contact him.

    Guys...Any comments ?



    more...


    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. Actually, they aren#39;t. They#39;re making noises like it#39;s happening, which isn#39;t the same thing. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. radbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. Actually, they aren#39;t. They#39;re making noises like it#39;s happening, which isn#39;t the same thing. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad
  • Actually, they aren#39;t. They#39;re making noises like it#39;s happening, which isn#39;t the same thing. rad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hair. rad



  • next
    01-15 11:07 PM
    Lets vote guys





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt troy workoutbrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt troy workout
  • rad pitt troy workout



  • prolegalimmi
    03-27 06:44 PM
    Below is a Copy.

    "Dear Editor,
    I hope that this letter of mine gets a few minutes of your precious time.
    While there is a raging debate going on in the Senate about how to accomodate illegal immigrants, while there is so much time being given to find solutions to the issue of illegal immigration, a little known fact is that upwards of 350,000 legal immigrants, who have come to the United States legally, contributing to the american community positively, putting their special skill sets to practice to keep american technical, engineering, research and such jobs in america, paying taxes for every penny they earn, for every day they have lived here, these people are languishing for more than five years because of governmental delays and lack of governmental resources to process their applications in a timely manner.
    No coverage at all is being given to the plight of these more than 350,000 'legal' immigrants. These legal immigrants are even afraid to come out and protest lest they get into legal problems with the law enforcement because they might be disturbing peace or affecting productivity negatively. Would NPR kindly give a voice to these legal immigrants and let the public know about the silent suffering that these legal immigrants are going through. If any more information is needed at all, please do visit immigrationvoice.com, or contact any of these individuals who are here legally, shrey@immigrationvoice.org
    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
    nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
    kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
    OR call (281) 576-7185 .

    Thank You very much for your time."





    brad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hairstylebrad pitt fight club hairstyle. rad pitt fight club hairstyle
  • rad pitt fight club hairstyle



  • waiting4gc
    07-17 07:33 PM
    eb2/eb3


    I am from Africa..my Priority date is 9-2004 - Labor, and I 140 approved. havent filed the 485 yet - But i guess I will....So my question was if i get married like in Dec or so...can i apply for the GC for my wife...Thanks! Cheers..Just joined today.....this site rocks!

    Ps how do i post like a new topic without replying... and I am on h 1 b paper only..not stamped in passport..exp 6-2009





    BECsufferer
    02-11 06:44 AM
    actually our situation is similar to a bunch of people sitting under a mango tree ..the green mangoes on the tree represent the green card.
    those waiting for the mango are standing on a uncertain muddy ground and few will sink in the sand (due to job losses).
    we have some robbers (labor substitutions) who climb the tree, steal the mangoes and run away.
    the natives (only the anti-immigrants) want to cut down the tree so that no immigrant gets a mango
    a majority or us who are waiting patiently are the law abiding ...but we wait for the mango to fall on our head rather than doing something to make the mango fall ..while waiting we fight and discuss silly issues (whether we should buy a house - how to get our maid on visa :)).
    some of us while our status was on quick sand - went ahead and built a house thinking that GC would follow
    now if only all of us were to come up with an effective plan and shake the tree or throw tons of stones on the tree ..then maybe everyone would get a mango sooner.
    ------------
    I have one such idea (this does not cost much money) ..let us all go and meet realtors / home brokers etc ..show genuine interest in buying a house but after few days tell the realtor that since GC has been delayed ..u are cancelling your interest in home buying.
    those who are homeowners already (with more at stake) ..should contact lawmakers that because of gc delays ...your house is at risk.
    WARNING ...before attacking this idea ..come up with a better one

    Good one. Just be cautious when we start throwing tones of stones, all those that will miss target will be coming towards us standing on the otherside.:)





    Steven-T
    February 20th, 2004, 10:13 AM
    Scott, yes, very much. I still have my bonus from 2002, but it was shifted to my daughter's education account. Waiting for my 2003 bonus payout soon, if any? Usually it occurs in late January.

    Well, I may not have much time in the next two months for photo shooting. We are busy responding to our President's economic advisor's line, and working hard to improve the economy and our shareholders' return!

    Steven



    No comments:

    Post a Comment