Friday, June 10, 2011

kate middleton lunch

images Kate Middleton dreams she is kate middleton lunch. IF KATE MIDDLETON WANTS TO
  • IF KATE MIDDLETON WANTS TO



  • friend_in_NC
    02-20 01:45 PM
    Friends,
    Just wanted to update about my case. After multiple calls each day, daily emails and faxes (for about 3 weeks which totals close to 14/15 emails and same number of faxes), I finally got a call back from Indian Consuldate in DC. <sarcasm> Indian consulate at it's best :p <\sarcasm>. They are going to process the application today and send it out in mail tomorrow. I guess better late than never. I had almost finalized my plans to drive 5 hours to DC on Friday and pick up my passport. I just want to give heads up to folks who may be trying to renew passport via mail at DC consulate. Please factor in at least 5/6 weeks of the processing time in case you have plans to go out of the country.

    Thanks.





    wallpaper IF KATE MIDDLETON WANTS TO kate middleton lunch. main lady Kate Middleton.
  • main lady Kate Middleton.



  • ivdude
    10-02 02:00 PM
    Literally, windsor(Canada) and Detroit (USA) are seperated by river, so keeping GC and PR is like riding in two boats ... not possible. While Canadians are liberal in allowing their immigrants to travel daily into US to conduct their jobs ( that brings easy tax $$), it would be inconvienent to track daily movements out of country for GC. Remember at US citizenship, you will be asked to provide detailed log of trvels outside the country. So trip to Windsor is technically outside the country.

    I had Canadian PR and am giving it up, because I finally got GC. With GCI can trvel freely into Canada. Plus even before Canadian PR, I never lived in Canada nor do I plan to in future. So why bother.

    Did you hand over PR Cards to canadian govt or nothing has to be done.





    kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch with



  • roseball
    07-11 12:52 PM
    Hello friends,

    My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.

    What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?

    Appriciate your thoughts...

    Well, one of my colleagues with EB-2 India PD of Nov 2003 took an InfoPass appointment as soon as the bulletin came out with his PD being current. IO told him that he is all set and should get his I-485 approved as soon as his application is picked for processing as per the processing dates....He did not see any LUDs...He applied his 485 in Jun 2007...He got the welcome email in the first week of the month when his PD was current...

    So I am not sure if his InfoPass appointment triggered anything or his application was picked randomly..Whatever it is, its worth taking an InfoPass because it is the only thing in your control...Good luck..





    2011 main lady Kate Middleton. kate middleton lunch. Kate Middleton and Chelsy
  • Kate Middleton and Chelsy



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-02 04:40 PM
    I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa


    The day you file your I-485, EAd/AP is your Receipt date.
    You can change employer without jeopardizing your I-485 process after 180 days of Receipt date.
    You get EAD/AP in a few months from receipt date
    you get your GC once your I-485 is approved which could be anywhere between 6 months and 6 years depending on one million factors..

    Don't know what happens once your Gc is approved.. I heard it's good to have it, so I'm running after it like everybody else :)



    more...


    kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch with



  • rb_248
    08-14 06:56 AM
    Can people convert LC pending in BEC to PERM? If So, how safe it is and how much time it takes totally.

    It can be done. For my case it took about 6 months. If you are in your 6th year or beyond, it is risky. But, note that your PERM application you submit must be identical to your old application to retain your PD.





    kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch with



  • jkays94
    05-30 11:14 PM
    My PD is Sept 2005 and EB3 India. With the new company I can file EB2. What will be your recommendation?

    I'm not an attorney and with that necessary disclaimer out of the way in regards to not offering legal advice: The danger here is in the details of the bill. Say you move to the new company and you file your LC. And the bill passes, the problem you will face is that your I-140 will have been filed well after the date of introduction of the bill and you would have to go through the proposed merit system. Unless some miracle happens and you get the GC before the bill becomes law, then its a long shot, but life is about risks, if the bill fails then you will have wasted valuable time. I'd suggest you weigh your options carefully and if costs are not an issue, go for it. I'll also urge you to read the IV analysis of the bill which you can find on the home page.



    more...


    kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch with



  • vxb2004
    05-31 07:45 PM
    tpcool,

    I am not familiar with ur line of work. I am into manufacturing.I used my AC21 and working on EAD now.

    You can invoke AC21 and work either on h1b(provided newcompany transfers) or EAD. It is highly advisable NOT to port on a pending I-140.

    Hope this helps.





    2010 kate middleton lunch with kate middleton lunch. Kate Middleton dreams she is
  • Kate Middleton dreams she is



  • ash0210
    05-03 04:34 PM
    I concurr anirudh74...this fellow is replying every mail and now bit annoying..Directing forum members on..whats good, what not to do, and what to do...

    janakp, why do you have to post your stupid reply to every single post.You are acting like a policeman at stoplight, trying to direct everyone.



    more...


    kate middleton lunch. Princess Kate Middleton
  • Princess Kate Middleton



  • prem_goel
    08-18 04:22 PM
    If she uses her H4 Visa stamp to enter , will have to file H4 to H1 Chane of status to be able to work on H1.

    I think you probably can get the H-1B stamped as well and have your wife enter as H-1B.





    hair Kate Middleton and Chelsy kate middleton lunch. I personally think that Kate
  • I personally think that Kate



  • styrum
    01-18 12:50 PM
    INS doesn't process Labor Certification. So it was either DOL who denied Labors or INS/USCIS who denied 140's. The latter is doubtful, because 140 is filed only with an approved Labor (except for EB1s and NIW), but everything is possible with USCIS. There is a will there is a way, there is no will there are excuses (not enough visas, too many of you, too few processing capacity, we gotta protect American workers from you, damn job stealers, etc.)



    more...


    kate middleton lunch. Kate Middleton Attends Lunch
  • Kate Middleton Attends Lunch



  • priderock
    09-01 05:27 PM
    Congrads!! you seem to be lucky. I noticed that several other of our regular posters have PDs earlier than you and are still waiting. Why do you say 10 years? your PD is 04 so that makes it 5 years :D:D

    I believe they go by RD if the PD is current. My RD is jul 2nd and my application reached them early AM on Jul 2nd.

    Thank you all for the congrats !!





    hot kate middleton lunch with kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate
  • kate middleton lunch. kate



  • javacool2008
    09-17 01:07 PM
    The fees nearly tripled, and the services we received are worst than ever. Ain't we the customer to USCIS or it is the other way around. So we pay to get abused and we pay more to get abused even more.



    more...


    house kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with; kate middleton lunch with kate middleton lunch. Filed under: kate middleton
  • Filed under: kate middleton



  • bkn96
    02-18 10:58 AM
    My MTR got approved in 2 months from TSC.

    But online status for I485 is not changed yet...... Does anyone has any idea of what process they follow for MTR reopening and I485 status update?


    I am in same situation. MTR approved to reopen 485 but online status not changed still shows 'denial notice sent'.





    tattoo kate middleton lunch with kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate; kate middleton lunch. kate
  • kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate; kate middleton lunch. kate



  • ivar
    09-10 05:13 PM
    Check out this post - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/20720-calling-us-educated-and-eb2-people-14.html#post300225

    I am not sure what came out of this campaign (I really haven't read the entire thread), but it appears that at first glance, it had to do with limiting EB2s to certain job titles.

    I read some posts from the thread you mentioned and i was not able to read it entirely as it was a very long thread. I couldn't figure out what changed with respect to EB2 job zones. I have filed my current perm in EB2 with senior software engineer title and i am not sure what will happen to that. I am in this country for 5 years and still struggling to get my PERM approved (So far i have filed PERM three times :)) Is there anyone in IV who has got their PERM approved with Priority date from DECEMBER 2008 onwards? This will be little encouraging.



    more...


    pictures kate middleton lunch with kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch.
  • kate middleton lunch.



  • arnet
    09-14 02:20 PM
    the new congress will meet in Jan 2007 session and will decide what bills they will consider during that session and will come up with a timetable to discuss those bills. especially after new members are elected, i dont think they can discuss uncompleted bills from previous session (correct me if i'm wrong). all they can do is to come up with new version of bill if they want to pass.

    so the option before congress is either a new CIR bill (or) SKIL bill if nt discussed earlier (or) any bill like border security which includes EB provisions.

    I think the new CIR bill will take time because of its complications. so I prefer SKIL bill or EB provisions in any bill. let us see.....:)





    dresses kate middleton lunch. kate kate middleton lunch. Kate Middleton had lunch
  • Kate Middleton had lunch



  • Life2Live
    06-06 11:32 AM
    Bump



    more...


    makeup Princess Kate Middleton kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with; kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with; kate middleton lunch with



  • kaushik07
    10-30 02:46 PM
    Hello Jsb, can you please give us more information on how to sign on for the Ombudsman's conference call for nov2nd.





    girlfriend kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate; kate middleton lunch. kate kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch with



  • roseball
    04-29 03:13 PM
    No, you cannot show that period as experience. Moreover, by doing so you will be saying that you have been working during that period which would be illegal while on H4.





    hairstyles Kate Middleton Attends Lunch kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with
  • kate middleton lunch. kate middleton lunch with



  • BharatPremi
    09-20 06:36 PM
    Just wondering how many souls are out there in the country with EB-2 India PD of 2004 and earlier but are not here on IV.

    Even with a 1% representation ( assuming that 2004 folks such as us are NOT tired to participate in poll), the total number should be some thing like 8000-9000. 1.5 dependents makes it 20K-25Knumbers.

    Also I noticed that a lot of people who voted here has their profile listed as EB-3. Did those guys took the wrong poll or did interfiling?

    I feel that OCT EB-2 I & C reversal of DOS was a knee jerk reaction to USCIS's random approvals and we should see a good jump's in next few months.

    I have 2 files ( Eb3 -I-old + EB2-I-New) and waiting for interfiling. Many people could be like myself here.





    vishage
    09-05 04:41 PM
    She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.

    wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.

    Thanks Divakrr,
    Tried this the lady on the second level said she couldnt find anything on the file yet.gues have to keep waitin





    aat0995
    08-01 04:59 PM
    Hi Guys (and gals)
    My application got approved today. The above posts shows what it was showing and everything. Hope you are in the same boat and your get approved as well. Good luck!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment