Friday, June 17, 2011

graffiti art wallpapers_22

images hd pictures for wallpaper. graffiti art wallpapers_22. graffiti art wallpapers. Drawing Murals Graffiti Art
  • graffiti art wallpapers. Drawing Murals Graffiti Art



  • gcnirvana
    09-22 03:27 PM
    Called first 10 in NeedHelp's list. Will call the rest shortly.
    People...please call...its NOW or NEVER!!





    wallpaper graffiti art wallpapers. Drawing Murals Graffiti Art graffiti art wallpapers_22. chicago cubs wallpapers_22.
  • chicago cubs wallpapers_22.



  • gc28262
    01-23 01:14 PM
    I hope they do that ..
    Can i apply for 485..with 140 pending? and then switch to EAD after 6 months?

    I will be completing my 9 yrs for H1 in Jan 2010...;)

    I think there is a way you can file 485 when I-140 is pending. One of my friends did that during July Fiasco.

    Check with a lawyer and be prepared for that moment.





    graffiti art wallpapers_22. banksy graffiti artwork.
  • banksy graffiti artwork.



  • gcisadawg
    02-23 03:01 PM
    Green Tech, There is a history of posts with buddyinfo alias buddyinusa alias buddyinuk etc etc. This guy has a background of sounding like someone from India, and attacking specific community, pitching one against the other, which it typical terrorist mid-set. The other day he pretended like someone from north India and attacked people from AP. He was also supportive and sympathic towards terrorist who attacked Mumbai on 11/26. Based on that history, I read between the lines whenever he post, and I see it in that light. Others in that category are sab and gcisadawg. I hope it explains where I am coming from.
    .

    Alright, Moral high priest! You are ready to criticize others but shoot the messenger if someone doesn't agree with your position.





    2011 chicago cubs wallpapers_22. graffiti art wallpapers_22. banksy graffiti artwork.
  • banksy graffiti artwork.



  • jsb
    08-11 08:58 AM
    As visa bulletin is taking time, it suggests that somebody is putting some efforts in determining new cutoff dates. And they need to use up leftover visas. Hope to get a movement all across.



    more...


    graffiti art wallpapers_22. cubs wallpapers_22.
  • cubs wallpapers_22.



  • getgreensoon1
    04-20 12:04 PM
    My advice to most people who do not perfectly fit into eb2 is to do the eb3 petition first (which is guaranteed to be approved). Get your place in line for the greencard.

    Good suggestion.

    If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.

    As if the porting rules are going to stay the same. There are many things legit eb2 people are doing that will make this bogus porting impossible.

    However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.



    Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).

    These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.

    However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied.



    Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)

    I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.





    graffiti art wallpapers_22. hd wallpapers android
  • hd wallpapers android



  • preddy2k
    07-25 12:22 PM
    EB3/Jan 2004 - TSC
    Mailed on July 1st and reached USCIS on July 2nd around 9am.

    Did not hear anything yet



    more...


    graffiti art wallpapers_22. glowing-pokemon-wallpapers-22-
  • glowing-pokemon-wallpapers-22-



  • amitjoey
    06-30 01:13 PM
    I am not sure about this but one thng can certainly happen with Admin Fix.
    Porting of applicant who have stayed long enough in (EB3 to EB2). EB3 15 years experience and still counting and stuck and uncertain porting rules and AC21 doesn't make sense at all.
    Or
    AC21 rules or some other fix giving relief to people stuck in GC unnecessarily.
    USCIs can make these fixes but they dont want to do it. Its simple

    I wish it was so easy. USCIS cannot just do fixes on their own. Getting the administration to support us and get some fixes is what IV is working on.

    I wish more people had come to the advocacy event. They would have seen first hand what amount of hard work has been put in. The kind of commitment and personal sacrifices members have put in to not only get the ball rolling on the admin fixes but also building relationships on the hill.





    2010 banksy graffiti artwork. graffiti art wallpapers_22. hd pictures for wallpaper.
  • hd pictures for wallpaper.



  • frankiesaysrelax
    11-04 09:20 AM
    Check ICICI. I think it is called a NRE account. You can fund it in Dollars and Rupees and it could be repatriated in Dollars. So just open the account and have them deposit the monies India, you can draw it here. This kind of account is for NRI's who earn an income in India and want to access it here.
    There is a limit I think but it must be like $25K..

    Good Luck

    Two years back the limit was $25,000 per year. It seems substantially higher now. I did it through a one stop process at ICICI. Not cumbersome at all.

    I am not sure if it is as difficult as is everyone's impression in this thread.

    http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/icicibank/depositproducts/outward_remittance/out_remittance.htm

    BTW, I repatriated money from a resident Indian account (account that I opened when I was a resident). I did not personally get an RBI clearance etc.

    There were strict repatriation rules in the days when $s were in demand in India. These days RBI wishes there were less $s in the market. One of the reasons why the outflow is liberalized.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    graffiti art wallpapers_22. abstract wallpaper.
  • abstract wallpaper.



  • kumarc123
    06-12 12:59 PM
    Outlook is very very grim without a bill from what I understand. EB3 India is going to be in a hole and EB3 PDs that are 2006 and later have a really long wait time ahead that they are not imagining. We are all hopeful by nature and look forward to visa bulletins with a positive attitude but such PD folks may be disappointed month after month for several years. For EB2 India it is important to know number of ported cases. EB3ROW folks also need to worry now. Their journey may not be that smooth due to spillover rules and high demand. We need to get data via FOIA to make a better guesstimate. Without such data we will hear various theories, predictions and interpretations from various websites and blogs that may not be always true.


    Pappu,
    I appreciate your input, but IV members have been talking about numbers and numbers and numbers for last 2 years in a row.

    What will the numbers reveal? I had been a regular blogger at IV, but I stopped coming up here because.

    1. All talk and no Walk
    2. New members come aboard, are rude and offer no pragmatic approach.
    3. All these bloggers give ideas and critique each other.
    4. What happened to the March1 09st rally in DC?


    Why has IV not taken a pragmatic approach, don't take me wrong I respect what you have done and other approaches in the past. But IV is using same approach for a new problem, the end result-----Failure


    I joined this community after july fiasco, and have kept close watch on dates, everyday members keep suggesting something or the other. I don't mind being a donor to IV or contributing little what I have, But I need to see some big movement and results.

    I did all the stupid calling to congress senators
    Did sending of letters to the White house

    what was the result? If IV wants core members and new members to donate and be a part of something bigger than a website, then please initiate something big like a rally.


    Just because their are less members to join, does not excuse a true purpose of a rally.

    Some of core members of IV keep telling other members:

    1. Join your local chapter
    2. Be a donor,

    I understand all this, but I as a visiting members and the people coming on here, want to see a true and real reason to be a part of IV and not just a website where immigrants come and breathe out their frusturations July Fiasco turned to be advantageous to a few members, but was a mistake for members like me and other members who could not file at that time.

    Please prove me wrong and IV to be something more than a website, please initiate something big and real, and not just comments. I an aware of the achievements in the past, but it was past 3 years ago. For last three years immigrant's feelings have been played around too many times. Same old talks will not bring upon a change, SOMETHING BIG NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW BEFORE THE CIR BILL takes place. So people are more aware.

    Show us IV core is more than words! Conduct something bigger that will attract new members and donors to this organization.

    I as a professional can tell you all now--- passive movement, sending letters, long term planning with no actions will not help


    People have left IV, who are so disheartened and believe this organization has lost its eedge and is all talk and no walk above all a money scam.

    Prove them wrong and do something big,





    hair banksy graffiti artwork. graffiti art wallpapers_22. images draw letras de graffiti graffiti art de. graffiti art de.
  • images draw letras de graffiti graffiti art de. graffiti art de.



  • getgreensoon1
    04-20 12:04 PM
    My advice to most people who do not perfectly fit into eb2 is to do the eb3 petition first (which is guaranteed to be approved). Get your place in line for the greencard.

    Good suggestion.

    If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.

    As if the porting rules are going to stay the same. There are many things legit eb2 people are doing that will make this bogus porting impossible.

    However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.



    Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).

    These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.

    However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied.



    Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)

    I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.



    more...


    graffiti art wallpapers_22. graffiti art de. view large. Aroe MSK HA; view large. Aroe MSK HA
  • graffiti art de. view large. Aroe MSK HA; view large. Aroe MSK HA



  • kbsyed61
    08-15 09:20 PM
    Applied for EAD extension on July 18-2008 (expiring on Sep, 2008), less than 90 days. Today (Aug 15, 2008) received an email saying "Current Status: Card production ordered." for self and wife. No idea whether it is 1 year or 2 year extension. APs are still spending.





    hot cubs wallpapers_22. graffiti art wallpapers_22. Enthiran The Robot in
  • Enthiran The Robot in



  • eb3_nepa
    06-28 02:19 PM
    For all those filing I-140 and I-485 for the first time (I.E. No PD recapturing),

    You DO NOT need to file I-140 in premium. YOu can simply file the I-485 AS-IS. Actually Right now since everyone is current ANYONE can file for the I-485 provided their Labour is approved. The only way the I-140 approval would help is with the 180 day clock after which the employer has no control over your GC application.

    This is what my lawyer had told me when I had asked her last time. Now if the dates were still Retrogressed but your OLD PD was becoming CURRENT, IN THAT case you WOULD need your I-140 approved before you can file the I-485 coz at that time technically you cant file for a I-485 as without the PD recapture your PD would be today's PD and that would Not be current.

    Hope this explanation helps. However Please confirm this with your attorneys as i m like you just a little more experienced due to what life has put me through ;)



    more...


    house eminem 2011 wallpaper. graffiti art wallpapers_22. rose wallpapers.
  • rose wallpapers.



  • kondur_007
    04-17 04:39 PM
    How can just copy of 140 approval enough. In order to port I think you need job title and description...

    He is talking about porting the "Priority Date", for that all you need is I 140 approval notice.

    What you are talking about is "AC 21 portability" and changing jobs using that portability: for that you do need details of job title, description etc.





    tattoo hd wallpapers android graffiti art wallpapers_22. windows xp desktop. desktop
  • windows xp desktop. desktop



  • sri1309
    09-22 05:21 PM
    Called again all of them..

    There is hope.. I am sure we will win.. Please call,

    Sri.



    more...


    pictures glowing-pokemon-wallpapers-22- graffiti art wallpapers_22. katie price wallpapers.
  • katie price wallpapers.



  • paisa
    07-25 02:22 PM
    I'm not sure about the usefulness of this poll? If you look at the percentage of people applied on 2nd July, it is close to 70%. Assuming some error in the polling percentage, this poll indicates that atleast 50% of people have appplied already on 2nd July. As per the press reports, USCIS has received around 55000 applications on 18th July. That means another 55000 people only are going to apply by 17th Aug making a total of 110,000 plus minus 20,000. I do not believe this number and the poll. Any arguments here?

    DELIVERED ON 02-July-2007 447 71.18%
    DELIVERED AFTER 02-July-2007 181 28.82%
    Obviously those polls are not going to get you anywhere.
    its a waste of time and effort to come up with numbers because nobody will ever be able to come up with the right numbers including USCIS. So whats the point. Just have a kingfisher and chill. Please close this thread





    dresses Enthiran The Robot in graffiti art wallpapers_22. Christmas Wallpapers: April
  • Christmas Wallpapers: April



  • ivslave
    09-13 10:06 PM
    my friends..... all suggestions/opinions I got were encouraging and guiding..... never the less I got many REDs and bad comments... but its OK.... when you post on Open Forums..... people are entitled for their opinions...... So thank you......please vote if you still haven't..... I thought about my questions even more over the weekend..... I think I will put 5% down + PMI...... and take a risk after winter when home prices are traditionally depressed.... see what happens......



    more...


    makeup abstract wallpaper. graffiti art wallpapers_22. eminem 2011 wallpaper.
  • eminem 2011 wallpaper.



  • amslonewolf
    05-18 06:57 AM
    My PD is April 2002 which has become current as per the june bulletin. My I-140 was approved in April 2007 and the NVC created the case on May 15th 2007.

    I have opted for consular proceesing.

    My questions is at what stage of the further processing do i get a visa number allocated ?

    Is it when NVC sends the fee receipt to my attorney or is it when the case is transferred to the consulate ?

    I just want to know at what stage now i become insulated from any possible retrogression in the coming months.

    Any help much appreciated
    thanks
    __________________
    EB3 (India)
    LC Filed (NY ): April 2002
    LC approved : Aug 2006
    I-140 approved: April 2007





    girlfriend windows xp desktop. desktop graffiti art wallpapers_22. Latest Sport Wallpapers
  • Latest Sport Wallpapers



  • chanduv23
    05-14 09:44 AM
    I am not sure, if this topic has any merit. But, basically what we can learn is that, it is difficult to legally fight corporates, though I do not intend to discourage people, if there is any issue based on race or gender, going to HR may seem to be the right way, but 95% of cases, that will not work in favour of u, rather will work against you, especially being on H1b.

    The reason I opened this topic for discussion is to see if it helps folks understand how certain things can affect ur path to GC. This is one aspect that you have to atch out in your journey towards GC.





    hairstyles graffiti art de. view large. Aroe MSK HA; view large. Aroe MSK HA graffiti art wallpapers_22. graffiti art de. Montreal Art Graffiti; Montreal Art Graffiti
  • graffiti art de. Montreal Art Graffiti; Montreal Art Graffiti



  • krishnam70
    03-16 08:24 PM
    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.

    You should be ok. Just in case , carry all your documents including the disposition with you.

    - cheers
    kris





    saimrathi
    07-10 09:09 AM
    SHould have sent in Munnabhai DVDs with the flowers with subtitles..

    I seriously hope that the Director of the USCIS understands our "Gandhigiiri".

    We dont want the Americans thinking, "hey lets keep screwing these immigrants and getting stuff like free flowers and free blood from them"





    sands_14
    11-09 10:40 AM
    Joe Lieberman supports a lot of policies of Bush.I am not sure about the immigration policy.

    I heard something about chapters.Whats going on?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment