happyfeet
03-25 10:54 AM
Dear friends
For every one of us getting GC is a nightmare. Though USCIS follows a system, I feel it is not correctly followed. Also I noticed that people who have filed before the PERM process are really suffering. There are people who are in EB3, waiting for more than 9-10 years, keeping hope and anxiously waiting.
I feel that we should write to USCIS to clear all the pending GC�s (EB2, EB3) filed before PERM (March 31, 2005) need to be processed before they take up any cases filed in PERM.
This will certainly make the process rational.
For every one of us getting GC is a nightmare. Though USCIS follows a system, I feel it is not correctly followed. Also I noticed that people who have filed before the PERM process are really suffering. There are people who are in EB3, waiting for more than 9-10 years, keeping hope and anxiously waiting.
I feel that we should write to USCIS to clear all the pending GC�s (EB2, EB3) filed before PERM (March 31, 2005) need to be processed before they take up any cases filed in PERM.
This will certainly make the process rational.
wallpaper Or est LOST tattoo ever?

aadimanav
08-14 08:49 AM
bump
morchu
08-15 11:35 AM
6 months after GC is safer. The "6 months" is usually USCIS rough assumption for calculating "intent". Doest mean that you are absoulutely safe after 6 months. It doesnt mean that you are in danger before 6 months also.
You are supposed to have the "intent" to continue working for your GC employer AFTER getting your GC. The 6 months is to show that you HAD the intent, and after 6 months your intent changed.
You are supposed to have the "intent" to continue working for your GC employer AFTER getting your GC. The 6 months is to show that you HAD the intent, and after 6 months your intent changed.
2011 funny tattoo designs

freedom_fighter
06-29 05:37 PM
Only portion which makes sense in your post is your user name "Freedom_fighter" :D
i guess someone with your great sense can solve the misery from the nonsense of USCIS. I'd not mind if you can accomplish anything to help the cause.
i guess someone with your great sense can solve the misery from the nonsense of USCIS. I'd not mind if you can accomplish anything to help the cause.
more...
rbutler
07-18 03:47 PM
I am in a similar situation getting married in Sep07 and returning with my wife at end of Sep'07. It is little scary, as some say it might be risky not to apply along with the spouse.
Should I go ahead and apply for I485, EAD and AP all three at the same time now, or to apply just for I485?
I am not sure what advantage would be applying now, as I have to wait until the dates become current again, and I will not be able to use my EAD to maintain my wife's H-4 status.
PD: Sep2006
I-140: Approved 06/2007
Thanks
Should I go ahead and apply for I485, EAD and AP all three at the same time now, or to apply just for I485?
I am not sure what advantage would be applying now, as I have to wait until the dates become current again, and I will not be able to use my EAD to maintain my wife's H-4 status.
PD: Sep2006
I-140: Approved 06/2007
Thanks
arian2002
01-15 01:22 PM
Please never ever try to argue or act smart in front of a thug/carjacker/burglar. Most of the time these guys are high on weeds and stuff like that and they will not hesistate to shoot at the slightest resistance. It is better to part with whatever cash, jewellery you have then get shot and die or suffer disability for life.
more...
paskal
12-17 01:20 PM
Are you saying IV can't find anyone IV trust to do this, or nobody in IV core thinks it is woth it to do some extra leg work? I don't think IV has the luxury of not doing the leg work. Every peny counts.
buddy...iv core are not magicians, they have lives too. so please stop asking for more. when you say "iv has the luxury" hopefully you mean all 25,000 who make up iv. the core is not iv. they are just volunteers already breaking their backs...
there are good reasons for the temporary stops to the checks. everything need not be publicly anounced. please leave it at that.
and while we are at it...we need help with the leg work...please complete your profile so we can get you involved with some of it...it would be great to have you as a volunteer!
buddy...iv core are not magicians, they have lives too. so please stop asking for more. when you say "iv has the luxury" hopefully you mean all 25,000 who make up iv. the core is not iv. they are just volunteers already breaking their backs...
there are good reasons for the temporary stops to the checks. everything need not be publicly anounced. please leave it at that.
and while we are at it...we need help with the leg work...please complete your profile so we can get you involved with some of it...it would be great to have you as a volunteer!
2010 Here are Eminem tattoos
BECsufferer
10-11 10:59 AM
Are you kidding us? I do not know what level of education you have achieved so far in your life but it looks like you are not enough educated to differentiate between the definitions of permanent residency, citizenship and perhaps working on work visa as far as legal stay in USA by outsider is concerned.
What would be the "legal" reply from US Supreme court,if you ask US supreme court that whether citizen of other country can call US president a "My president"? . And What would be the "legal" reply from Supreme court of country A,if you ask that whether citizen of country A can call US president a "his/her president"?
USA expects someone to abide by the land of the law while s/he come to US to work legally. And what is expected legally is one is not involved in "Anti USA" activity whatsoever it may be.USA legally never expects citizen of other country "to love" or "show fidelity" towards USA when s/he is still the citizen of other country.
PavanV is right in his argument, in a sense, that when some person is citizen of country A at this moment his/her fidelity naturally must be for his/her country A. This is the legally expected human behaviour in every society and country. It would have been perfectly o.k. and "legal" about rsharma's statement if he would have already been US citizen at the time when he stated what he stated.
Such ridiculous, unnatural, premature, unethical and spineless behaviour can only be shown by the people who are already morally sold.
First of all when somebody comes here in USA on work visa, s/he has come on invitation from USA base legal employer's willingness and is ethically, legally and morally obligated to provide professional class and quality of work for what s/he is hired. Nothing more or less is legally expected by USA and employment system within USA. USA and its whole society is well aware that these persons are citizen of other countries and so they never expects any kind of fidelity from them at least "legally" and at the same time they even do not grant the rights what US citizen nornmally have. Now out of that bunch many people prefer to go for permanent residency as permanent residency bring little bit stability in living and flexibility in employment and international travel. If one becomes a permanent resident of USA then also USA still only expects that person abide by the law of the land and do not involve in "anti USA" activity. It still does not expect "fidelity" towards USA in legal sense.There is no legal or social or political or any kind of pressure from USA or any governmental or non governmental institutes within USA on any particular person coming from other country to become its citizen. One can stay on permanent residency forever till death(At least based on current prevalent law) and legally work and s/he does not have to become a citizen for working legally. And I do not know about other countries but in India it is not considered "illegal" and/or "unpatriotic" to go in other country(Except Pakistan and Bangladesh) for legal work so coming to USA for legal work whether on work visa or becoming a permanent resident in USA while maintaining Indian citizenship simultaneously is not unpatriotic or illegal. Simultaneously USA's legal system allows an Indian to remain as citizen of India while residing in USA permanently for legal work.
Now if somebody decides to become a US citizen, there is nothing wrong in that. I do not see anything wrong when rsharma states that "I have decided to become US citizen in future". But if he is mature and human enough then his fidelity at this moment should be towards India (Assuming he is a citizen of India currently) as he is a citizen of India at this moment. Showing this kind of behaviour perhaps may not be a outright unpatriotic in terms of "Indianness" but it certanily signals probable but strong disloyality towards India.
And I do not think that USA citizens are that naive that they consider the people "not mingled" if citizen of other country do not call USA president a "My president" while holding the citizenship of other country.
If calling US president a "My President" by non citizens would be the barometer of "mixing" / "mingling" then USA would not be today's USA. So please do not kid USA and us .
Dude people like you are what irritates me. You guys want best of both countries without taking resposibility for either one. If your heart truly goes for "bharat maa" than why are you wasting your precious life serving American Corporations? your "bharat maa" is still 3rd world country and rift with many challanges that you could have worked upon to elivate it from. But you preffred to apply for GC and no where is it written that your getting GC would make "bharat maa" proud or rid her off her miseries.
Sorry, but I prefer to call a spade a spade. And I take side with country, that I might not be citizen of yet, but has given me what I could have never achieved in my life back in India. I am thankful to this country and look forward proudly to becoming citizen of USA.
So, God bless America !
What would be the "legal" reply from US Supreme court,if you ask US supreme court that whether citizen of other country can call US president a "My president"? . And What would be the "legal" reply from Supreme court of country A,if you ask that whether citizen of country A can call US president a "his/her president"?
USA expects someone to abide by the land of the law while s/he come to US to work legally. And what is expected legally is one is not involved in "Anti USA" activity whatsoever it may be.USA legally never expects citizen of other country "to love" or "show fidelity" towards USA when s/he is still the citizen of other country.
PavanV is right in his argument, in a sense, that when some person is citizen of country A at this moment his/her fidelity naturally must be for his/her country A. This is the legally expected human behaviour in every society and country. It would have been perfectly o.k. and "legal" about rsharma's statement if he would have already been US citizen at the time when he stated what he stated.
Such ridiculous, unnatural, premature, unethical and spineless behaviour can only be shown by the people who are already morally sold.
First of all when somebody comes here in USA on work visa, s/he has come on invitation from USA base legal employer's willingness and is ethically, legally and morally obligated to provide professional class and quality of work for what s/he is hired. Nothing more or less is legally expected by USA and employment system within USA. USA and its whole society is well aware that these persons are citizen of other countries and so they never expects any kind of fidelity from them at least "legally" and at the same time they even do not grant the rights what US citizen nornmally have. Now out of that bunch many people prefer to go for permanent residency as permanent residency bring little bit stability in living and flexibility in employment and international travel. If one becomes a permanent resident of USA then also USA still only expects that person abide by the law of the land and do not involve in "anti USA" activity. It still does not expect "fidelity" towards USA in legal sense.There is no legal or social or political or any kind of pressure from USA or any governmental or non governmental institutes within USA on any particular person coming from other country to become its citizen. One can stay on permanent residency forever till death(At least based on current prevalent law) and legally work and s/he does not have to become a citizen for working legally. And I do not know about other countries but in India it is not considered "illegal" and/or "unpatriotic" to go in other country(Except Pakistan and Bangladesh) for legal work so coming to USA for legal work whether on work visa or becoming a permanent resident in USA while maintaining Indian citizenship simultaneously is not unpatriotic or illegal. Simultaneously USA's legal system allows an Indian to remain as citizen of India while residing in USA permanently for legal work.
Now if somebody decides to become a US citizen, there is nothing wrong in that. I do not see anything wrong when rsharma states that "I have decided to become US citizen in future". But if he is mature and human enough then his fidelity at this moment should be towards India (Assuming he is a citizen of India currently) as he is a citizen of India at this moment. Showing this kind of behaviour perhaps may not be a outright unpatriotic in terms of "Indianness" but it certanily signals probable but strong disloyality towards India.
And I do not think that USA citizens are that naive that they consider the people "not mingled" if citizen of other country do not call USA president a "My president" while holding the citizenship of other country.
If calling US president a "My President" by non citizens would be the barometer of "mixing" / "mingling" then USA would not be today's USA. So please do not kid USA and us .
Dude people like you are what irritates me. You guys want best of both countries without taking resposibility for either one. If your heart truly goes for "bharat maa" than why are you wasting your precious life serving American Corporations? your "bharat maa" is still 3rd world country and rift with many challanges that you could have worked upon to elivate it from. But you preffred to apply for GC and no where is it written that your getting GC would make "bharat maa" proud or rid her off her miseries.
Sorry, but I prefer to call a spade a spade. And I take side with country, that I might not be citizen of yet, but has given me what I could have never achieved in my life back in India. I am thankful to this country and look forward proudly to becoming citizen of USA.
So, God bless America !
more...
walking_dude
10-05 07:38 PM
Vive la R�sistance. Vive la IV. ( Long live Resistance. Long Live IV.)
It gives me hope that we can - TOGETHER - silence even LIAR Dobbs one day. It's important to keep firing those fiery E-mails (without getting abusive) till we can cure MMS ( Main Stream Media) from "Lou Dobbs Syndome" (LDS) - spreading canards and half-truths regarding H1B and other legal Immigrants implying their non-existent "illegality" to increase viewership/readership. Most likely it will need 2000 of us to march (again ) infront of the "Communist Nativist Network" (CNN) HQ in Atlanta with our ONE sentence Media Education ( and LDS de-contamination) Package
Which Part Of LEGAL and HIGHLY SKILLED you don't understand ?!
I hope that day comes when we can shove LIAR Dobbs lies up his natural wastage disposal mechanism!
"AMPLIFICATION: The above Washington Wire item on the letter from House Republicans to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of an immigration bill to "help and retain" high-skilled workers refers to legislation that would increase the number of H-1B visas and green cards for high-tech and other skilled workers. The question in the WSJ poll referred to a separate effort, pushed by President Bush, to revamp the immigration system and provide a path to citizenship for those in the U.S. illegally. The item wasn't intended to imply high-skilled workers are illegal immigrants"
They just updated with the above correction....:cool:
It gives me hope that we can - TOGETHER - silence even LIAR Dobbs one day. It's important to keep firing those fiery E-mails (without getting abusive) till we can cure MMS ( Main Stream Media) from "Lou Dobbs Syndome" (LDS) - spreading canards and half-truths regarding H1B and other legal Immigrants implying their non-existent "illegality" to increase viewership/readership. Most likely it will need 2000 of us to march (again ) infront of the "Communist Nativist Network" (CNN) HQ in Atlanta with our ONE sentence Media Education ( and LDS de-contamination) Package
Which Part Of LEGAL and HIGHLY SKILLED you don't understand ?!
I hope that day comes when we can shove LIAR Dobbs lies up his natural wastage disposal mechanism!
"AMPLIFICATION: The above Washington Wire item on the letter from House Republicans to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of an immigration bill to "help and retain" high-skilled workers refers to legislation that would increase the number of H-1B visas and green cards for high-tech and other skilled workers. The question in the WSJ poll referred to a separate effort, pushed by President Bush, to revamp the immigration system and provide a path to citizenship for those in the U.S. illegally. The item wasn't intended to imply high-skilled workers are illegal immigrants"
They just updated with the above correction....:cool:
hair *get the est tattoos EVER
lvaka
08-14 06:22 AM
Me too in the same boat. I have EFiled EAD renewal on May 21st and a LUD on July 31st due to my address change. No idea how long should I wait. Thouht of taking info pass but looks like one of the option is saying "if EAD pending more than 90 days" So I should wait another 5 days before I take an info pass. I am planning to take the recent USCIS memo where it talks about interim EAD and see what they say about it.
more...
sertha1
06-25 07:07 PM
H4 visa stamped until 09/30/2007.
H1B approval notice from 10/01/2006 to 09/30/2009.
Spouse H1B valid until 09/30/2007.
What would be the answer to DS-156:
30. Have You Ever Been Issued a U.S. Visa? Yes/No?
WHEN? (Most Recent) day/month/year ?
WHERE?
WHAT TYPE OF VISA?
Enter Additional Visa Issuances Here:
38. Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?
Does visa means stamped in the passport or even the approval notice?
H1B approval notice from 10/01/2006 to 09/30/2009.
Spouse H1B valid until 09/30/2007.
What would be the answer to DS-156:
30. Have You Ever Been Issued a U.S. Visa? Yes/No?
WHEN? (Most Recent) day/month/year ?
WHERE?
WHAT TYPE OF VISA?
Enter Additional Visa Issuances Here:
38. Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?
Does visa means stamped in the passport or even the approval notice?
hot Ian from Buzzluck.com presents the top tattoos ever est head tattoo ever
morchu
08-15 07:52 PM
When you use AC21, you mention a new employer, and that is the employer you "intent" to be employed for an infinite period of time, after getting your GC.
[QUOTE=Slowhand;147322]
If you already used AC21 then? how would you explain to IO. I think what matters is your explanation and there should be no reason for denial of citizenship if you are able to explain.
cheers
[QUOTE=Slowhand;147322]
If you already used AC21 then? how would you explain to IO. I think what matters is your explanation and there should be no reason for denial of citizenship if you are able to explain.
cheers
more...
house this isn#39;t his est work those
PavanV
10-11 01:01 AM
BharatPremi,
Looks like we are in minority :), I guess people need to be educated about legalities of the immigration system, just because one applies for a green card , or one gets a Green card, he/she does not become part of the country.
Please remember this folks, till you become citizens you are still representing your home country :), and BharatPremi mentioned US of A only expects that you don't indulge in any activities that the government lists as against the US of A, after all we are all here only because the country allowed us in because they perceive there is a need for high skilled labor, letting us contribute and at the same time benefit from this huge economy,we are at their discretion legally, and they can show us the door just as the way it was opened to let us in, just because you are here does not mean you can demand rights :) and call this your home country, that is what the illegals do. I am sorry for sounding so depressing, I witnessed a mass layoff at my company and a lot of my friends (Americans) who are very senior folks were let go, I was spared, somehow that is hurting my conscience, and I am not in a position either to voluntarily give up my job.I want everybody to be happy, and prosper, layoffs reflect the ugly side of capitalism, the weak and old are exploited.
All the best in your immigration process folks, you will need all the luck to stay here.
Sarve jano sukhino bava (Let everybody be happy)
Can you please provide us any link or legal constitutional document from any legal organization in India and USA which states that Patriotic Indian ( For the sake of argument Indian) should not apply for US Green Card ( Permanent residency)? Or for that matter can you legally proove that not applying for US GC is the barometer of patriotism towards India for an Indian?
Do you have any reading comprehension capabilities?
Read the first sentence of following link and let me know what do you comprehend?
Your lesson for US immigration starts from here.
USCIS - Green Card (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)
Best Luck.
Looks like we are in minority :), I guess people need to be educated about legalities of the immigration system, just because one applies for a green card , or one gets a Green card, he/she does not become part of the country.
Please remember this folks, till you become citizens you are still representing your home country :), and BharatPremi mentioned US of A only expects that you don't indulge in any activities that the government lists as against the US of A, after all we are all here only because the country allowed us in because they perceive there is a need for high skilled labor, letting us contribute and at the same time benefit from this huge economy,we are at their discretion legally, and they can show us the door just as the way it was opened to let us in, just because you are here does not mean you can demand rights :) and call this your home country, that is what the illegals do. I am sorry for sounding so depressing, I witnessed a mass layoff at my company and a lot of my friends (Americans) who are very senior folks were let go, I was spared, somehow that is hurting my conscience, and I am not in a position either to voluntarily give up my job.I want everybody to be happy, and prosper, layoffs reflect the ugly side of capitalism, the weak and old are exploited.
All the best in your immigration process folks, you will need all the luck to stay here.
Sarve jano sukhino bava (Let everybody be happy)
Can you please provide us any link or legal constitutional document from any legal organization in India and USA which states that Patriotic Indian ( For the sake of argument Indian) should not apply for US Green Card ( Permanent residency)? Or for that matter can you legally proove that not applying for US GC is the barometer of patriotism towards India for an Indian?
Do you have any reading comprehension capabilities?
Read the first sentence of following link and let me know what do you comprehend?
Your lesson for US immigration starts from here.
USCIS - Green Card (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)
Best Luck.
tattoo Ridiculous Tattoos Ever.
villamonte6100
04-11 11:26 AM
I don't care what you feel from bottom of your heart. The very statement "why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim <implying become CM> (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession). " makes you STUUUUUUPID.
I cant explain my disgust on this in words. Two wrongs can never make a right.
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. As a non-Indian, what the hell this subject got to do with immigration in America and getting a green card. This is about politics in India.
I cant explain my disgust on this in words. Two wrongs can never make a right.
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. As a non-Indian, what the hell this subject got to do with immigration in America and getting a green card. This is about politics in India.
more...
pictures Best pun tattoo ever.
WFGC2006
04-09 05:30 PM
Having dealt with Americans in the past 8 years, I don't believe they planted evil designs in the current immigration systems just to get the best of us. The problem here is that people in this country have a very strong and almost unstoppable tendency to complicate things. Immigration system is one obvious example. PD date, quota, and ROW, millions of different forms etc. Its complexity is simply beyond you and me. Other examples abound. Legal system, taxation, state / federal relations, college admission, business dealing, etc. Once you reach teenage stage, there is no way you will ever live outside these sytems.
So why is this? First of all, Americans believe in fair and equal dealings between each others. Then natually they set up millions of rules / systems to even the play ground. Secondly, a complicate system is a lazy man's product. It's not a big deal if you can design a extremely complicated and all inclusive system. What's great is that you can make it simple and intuitive so even your grandma can use it, while at the same time it covers all objectives & purposes served by the complicated system.
My issue with this way of working is that the more complicated the system is, the more likely it will fail. Look at the space shuttle. Each of the one million parts was probably checked, double, and triple, and quandriply re-checked, but you put them together into the shuttle itself, you still got two space disasters in the past 20 years.
Another consequence of this social pattern is that systems most often get exploited by people armed with specialty knowledge. I guess everyone here paid the lawyers (or your sponsor paid). Same thing for the accountants. These specialists are taking advantage of the fact that ordinary people can not get a handle of the current situations and have to ask for help.
So why is this? First of all, Americans believe in fair and equal dealings between each others. Then natually they set up millions of rules / systems to even the play ground. Secondly, a complicate system is a lazy man's product. It's not a big deal if you can design a extremely complicated and all inclusive system. What's great is that you can make it simple and intuitive so even your grandma can use it, while at the same time it covers all objectives & purposes served by the complicated system.
My issue with this way of working is that the more complicated the system is, the more likely it will fail. Look at the space shuttle. Each of the one million parts was probably checked, double, and triple, and quandriply re-checked, but you put them together into the shuttle itself, you still got two space disasters in the past 20 years.
Another consequence of this social pattern is that systems most often get exploited by people armed with specialty knowledge. I guess everyone here paid the lawyers (or your sponsor paid). Same thing for the accountants. These specialists are taking advantage of the fact that ordinary people can not get a handle of the current situations and have to ask for help.
dresses Best+tattoos+ever+for+men

imneedy
06-25 10:30 AM
Guys, I eFiled for EAD and AP renewal yesterday. I am not clear about documents to be sent for AP. Also do I need to send pictures?
Appreciate your response.
Appreciate your response.
more...
makeup est tattoo artist ever
EBX-Man
05-31 10:58 AM
EB3 is not working, because we have no hope, not because we all went back or have ported.
h1techSlave you are right about why EB3 not working because they have no hope and not because they have gone back and/or ported.
Surprising when i say thE same i get a lot of reds :D
h1techSlave you are right about why EB3 not working because they have no hope and not because they have gone back and/or ported.
Surprising when i say thE same i get a lot of reds :D
girlfriend We all have this tattoo.
psaxena
06-29 07:02 PM
Chalo ye idea bhi gaya.. aur koi hai bhai with new idea. This place gonna make a guiness record of busting maximum number of ideas.
Some actively some passively by not participating. I rest my case here Finally :confused:
Some actively some passively by not participating. I rest my case here Finally :confused:
hairstyles is my first EVER tattoo of
frankiesaysrelax
11-04 09:27 PM
After reading your post, I just called the ICICI customer support and checked with them. They told me that I cannot get anything from my ICICI NRO account unless otherwise it is for education or for medical purpose.
I am not sure how you got your money from ICICI. May be you had put USD and got it back sometime later. Have you tried to bring back INR from ICICI account? If yes, let me know what you did.
As I mentioned in my post, I had a resident Indian A/C - account that was opened when I was legally a resident Indian (salary a/c incidentally). No way it can be confused with one of N/RE/O accounts. I had INR in my account. It was wired over to my account here in the US, I got $s. Simple. If you look through the link that I posted, ICICI's instructions are quite clear - you can say family maintenance as a good reason.
As a couple of people commented in subsequent posts, it is straightforward to send money, INR to $.
I am not sure how you got your money from ICICI. May be you had put USD and got it back sometime later. Have you tried to bring back INR from ICICI account? If yes, let me know what you did.
As I mentioned in my post, I had a resident Indian A/C - account that was opened when I was legally a resident Indian (salary a/c incidentally). No way it can be confused with one of N/RE/O accounts. I had INR in my account. It was wired over to my account here in the US, I got $s. Simple. If you look through the link that I posted, ICICI's instructions are quite clear - you can say family maintenance as a good reason.
As a couple of people commented in subsequent posts, it is straightforward to send money, INR to $.
gunabcd
05-24 03:42 PM
How bad it can be for those with approved I-140?
Earlier it was 140K times 7% = 9800 with everybody and now it is 90K times 10% = 9000 with most of them gone into new merit based system.
I still don't get it?
Good Point! this is actually more visas for same number of folks. Approved or soon-to-be-approved I-140 folks (like me) will get GC on time or faster and others with Maters degree will get GC in 1 or 2 years, and rest must have got admission to MS by now. and there will be some loophole to bank on which will be realized by our stupid Joe after a few years.
Earlier it was 140K times 7% = 9800 with everybody and now it is 90K times 10% = 9000 with most of them gone into new merit based system.
I still don't get it?
Good Point! this is actually more visas for same number of folks. Approved or soon-to-be-approved I-140 folks (like me) will get GC on time or faster and others with Maters degree will get GC in 1 or 2 years, and rest must have got admission to MS by now. and there will be some loophole to bank on which will be realized by our stupid Joe after a few years.
willwin
09-23 10:11 AM
PLEASE KEEP CALLING.
You still have 3 more hours to call.
You still have 3 more hours to call.


No comments:
Post a Comment