Wednesday, June 8, 2011

gay anime yaoi

gay anime yaoi. Gimmick | Oneshot Yaoi Oneshotgay anime yaoi. Gimmick | Oneshot Yaoi Oneshot
  • Gimmick | Oneshot Yaoi Oneshot



  • vijayam
    09-18 10:53 AM
    Hi immilaw member,

    Thank you for the response, but my situation is.....

    1. My diploma certificate will be dated somewhere around December,2006.
    2. My H1B approval notice says my H1 is valid from October-1, 2006.
    3. For the current job I need MS degree, but I submitted a letter from my school saying all the course work is completed, but the diploma will be awarded in December, 2006.

    So now my questions are....

    a.) if I change my job after I receive my certificate, can I apply for green card on EB2 in my new job (assuming that my new jobs requires Masters too)?

    b.) Should the date on the certificate be earlier than the affective date of H1B or should it be earlier than the joining date of the job I am applying my green card on?

    Please suggest.





    gay anime yaoi. shojo anime yaoi gay (gay anime yaoi. shojo anime yaoi gay (
  • shojo anime yaoi gay (



  • learning01
    03-23 04:22 PM
    With a fast and swift response, one of the moderators from IV provided me with a general format.

    I modified it and have posted here below. I had already sent to Nedra Pickler (npickler@ap.org) and Elliot Spagat(espagat@ap.org
    ). I have all the emails of media contacts and in the process of tabulating them alphabetically, so that viewers in a hurry can see them easily, before posting here. Comeback and check again.
    Network Program Anchor Email:
    MSNBC

    Coast to Coast Connected@MSNBC.com
    Abrams Report abramsreport@msnbc.com
    Hardball Chris Mathews chris.matthews@msnbc.com
    Hardball Chris Mathews hardball@msnbc.com
    Countdown Keith Olbermann countdown@msnbc.com
    Countdown Keith Olbermann KOlbermann@msnbc.com
    Scarborough Country Joe Scarborough joe@msnbc.com
    The Situation Tucker Carlson tucker.carlson@msnbc.com
    News David Shuster dshuster@msnbc.com
    News Brian Williams brian.williams@msnbc.com
    MSNBC Investigates msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com
    MSNBC Reports msnbcreports@msnbc.com
    Meet the Press mtp@nbc.com
    Viewer Services viewerservices@msnbc.com
    Feedback feedback@msnbc.com
    Imus in the Morning Don Imus imus@msnbc.com





    gay anime yaoi. yaoi anime that you shouldgay anime yaoi. yaoi anime that you should
  • yaoi anime that you should



  • pappu
    03-23 03:15 PM
    If someone can scan this thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23555

    and PM those people who said they are affected, it would help.





    gay anime yaoi. manga shojo anime yaoi gaygay anime yaoi. manga shojo anime yaoi gay
  • manga shojo anime yaoi gay



  • 53885
    08-16 07:20 PM
    According to the EAD, she can work. She has TIN number, but I am not sure if she can use that...

    TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.

    I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. Nazi Yaoi 3gay anime yaoi. Nazi Yaoi 3
  • Nazi Yaoi 3



  • Mount Soche
    03-31 10:06 AM
    I think your only option would be to get your AP sent to you in Canada if you will not be able to get your H1 from the Embassy. The visa is what allows you to get in and out of the U.S and they cannot let you back in if you don't have the stamp.

    Good luck


    I came to Montreal to have my H1 stamping done and am stuck here since 3/18. They told me they want to search the company and will call me back with in 10 days but no response yet.

    Pls. ensure you have all valid documents before you get here but you can not go back with expired visa.

    Do you have AP? If yes bring with you. I did't have mine so I am stuck.

    I had got my H1 in Toronto also in 2005 without any problem this time I am stuck.

    Are you a landed immigrant of Canada? I am but till having this problem.

    Can I come back to US without H1 being stamped on my passport? What other options do I have.
    Any suggestions.

    Ramesh





    gay anime yaoi. Interests: anime, yaoi,gay anime yaoi. Interests: anime, yaoi,
  • Interests: anime, yaoi,



  • kittu07in
    09-24 09:59 PM
    I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.

    My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
    I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
    I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".

    I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....

    And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?

    If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?

    Thanks in advance...



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. Gay Anime Yaoi. Gay Anime IIgay anime yaoi. Gay Anime Yaoi. Gay Anime II
  • Gay Anime Yaoi. Gay Anime II



  • anuh1
    03-25 03:02 PM
    You need to go before filing labor in order to be eligible for one year extension.





    gay anime yaoi. note: im not gay or in anygay anime yaoi. note: im not gay or in any
  • note: im not gay or in any



  • billbuff123
    10-24 04:43 PM
    my marriage is done and she entered on H4 now I need to add her to GC.
    my marriage date is 2 days prior to my GC approval and now she is in us and how to add her to my GC?

    Thanks,



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. Video About XTREME Yaoi Gaygay anime yaoi. Video About XTREME Yaoi Gay
  • Video About XTREME Yaoi Gay



  • sammyb
    02-26 10:48 AM
    Middle of 2009 we had issue (denial) with my wife's I485 and after MTR failed I contacted the local Senator's office ... it took around 6 months to finally turn the ball and revise USCIS's earlier decision of denying the application - it was a case where we followed the process and was penalized because of technical reason by USCIS ...

    So at the end who ever you contact - this process takes time and again again the senator's office said they can only raise points with USCIS and ask them to review their prior decision - they can't say 'this looks fine pls approve ...'

    hope this helps ....

    Well, I just wanted to throw this out there, since I did not get any definite answer from any forums.

    When in need for I-485 issues, who is better to contact - Congressman or Senator.

    I just want to know the pros and cons of each and maybe this analysis will help others down the line.

    Points to note are:
    1. There are more congressman in a particular state than senators. There are only 2 senators in a state.

    2. Senators are more powerful than congressman (not sure that this power applies for talking to USCIS or not)

    3. Senators and congressman have different terms in office. Hence is it better to contact someone who is going to stay longer, or someone who is up for election soon and hence may help.

    4. For a particular USCIS case, can we contact both congressman and senator at the same time. Is this good.

    Can members throw some light on this based on their prior experience and based on their knowledge.

    Thanks in advance.





    gay anime yaoi. Also try: yaoi dvd, anime, gaygay anime yaoi. Also try: yaoi dvd, anime, gay
  • Also try: yaoi dvd, anime, gay



  • mirchiseth
    10-07 11:47 PM
    May be I am reading it incorrectly. But this news (http://www.livemint.com/2008/10/08001058/Govt-mandates-EPF-for-foreign.html?h=A1) concerns me

    New Delhi: The labour ministry has made it mandatory for international workers � both Indians working outside the country and non-Indian citizens working here � to contribute 12% of their salary (matched by an equal amount from the employer) to the Employees� Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), irrespective of the contributions they may be making to such schemes in other countries.

    Does this mean that now if I am working for a US based company, they would have to contribute to Indian EPF on my behalf. That would put a lot of burden on them and essentially give them a dis-incentive to not hire Indian workers.

    What are your interpretations?



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. is this a yaoi anime? cangay anime yaoi. is this a yaoi anime? can
  • is this a yaoi anime? can



  • ak_manu
    09-17 01:37 PM
    Also make sure you DO NOT FLY British Airways as you would need Transit visa with expired H1 stamping. Suggest to renew EAD. Consult your lawyer.





    gay anime yaoi. Yaoi (?gay anime yaoi. Yaoi (?
  • Yaoi (?



  • vxb2004
    04-28 06:52 AM
    Any inputs please....



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. What anime#39;s that?gay anime yaoi. What anime#39;s that?
  • What anime#39;s that?



  • pappu
    12-20 11:01 PM
    I will also be attending this meeting. IV members from Tristate area are welcome to join.





    gay anime yaoi. two are NOT gay Yaoi fans)gay anime yaoi. two are NOT gay Yaoi fans)
  • two are NOT gay Yaoi fans)



  • Dhundhun
    06-11 07:03 PM
    Hello,

    I called USCIS Boston Field office today ( 800 # on the FP Notices ) and the Customer Service Rep told me that If we have already given finger prints then we can ignore the second FP notices. But she did not ask for any of our A# or Receipt #. I asked her to pull out my record based on 485 receipt # and verify if the finger prints we gave earlier are correct and we do not have to worry about the second finger prints notices. She said she cannot do that.

    SO, I got Infopass appointment for tomorrow. If at all, the officer says tomorrow that I do not have to worry about the second FP notices then what should I do ???

    1) Do they send any kind of letter in mail saying I should ignore the second set of FP notices. ( OR )

    2) Should I ask for any thing in writing saying that we are good with the finger prints we already gave and do not have to worry about the new notices (OR)

    3) Do they put any stamps and write on our new FP original notices saying Finger Prints not required for the second time.


    Thank you for letting me know.

    If they can endorse in any form on your notice (or other wise give any paper), it will be good for future. Otherwise I have heard that they just tend to say that ignore notice.

    In any case keep the record of your visit.

    Please update us.



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. But Yaoigay anime yaoi. But Yaoi
  • But Yaoi



  • imm_pro
    08-18 01:53 PM
    The change of status from H4 to H1 is usually effective from OCT 1..so the H4 visa is no longer valid..





    gay anime yaoi. refer to yaoi as quot;gaygay anime yaoi. refer to yaoi as quot;gay
  • refer to yaoi as quot;gay



  • gc@waiting
    09-30 07:01 PM
    Thanks very much dingudi.

    BUT does anyone know as to what are the options if the 140 is still pending and the applicant is laid off after 6 months of 140/485 pending?



    more...


    gay anime yaoi. gay anime couples :: kiss ingay anime yaoi. gay anime couples :: kiss in
  • gay anime couples :: kiss in



  • saileshdude
    03-26 03:34 PM
    My husband recieved a transfer notice for his I-485 from TSC saying that the
    "Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS office at Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
    I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My PD is July-04. Is any body in the same situation as me and received such transfer notice. I am really anxious about this. Please let me know is it somethign to worry about and what I take for the interview when I am called.
    I will greatly appreciate any help with this.
    Thanks.

    Seems to me like TSC is processing application based on priority date rather than processing date posted. This seems to be different from NSC which usually goes by the processing date. Lately I have heard of couple of cases whose priority date were or close to being current and they were either sent an RFE or called for interview.

    Anyway to OP, there are bunch of threads here on which talk people talk about their interview experience. All you can do is go through them , talk to your attorney and prepare accordingly.





    gay anime yaoi. manga yaoi check findertargetgay anime yaoi. manga yaoi check findertarget
  • manga yaoi check findertarget



  • gc_maine2
    05-25 09:45 AM
    Sent just now.





    gay anime yaoi. Yaoi vs Yurigay anime yaoi. Yaoi vs Yuri
  • Yaoi vs Yuri



  • prioritydate
    08-13 12:31 AM
    When India won its first Olympics individual medal, someone posted it on this site. People descended on that poor guy asking him to stick to the subject. Now where are those guys? Do I need to assume that they are not offended by this time?





    imm_check
    11-06 05:06 PM
    Thanks to one and all for your feedback....i shall wait for some more days before talking to USICS

    Hi All,

    I got an update from my companies lawyer that my daughters application was returned as the cheque was not signed...I have a couple of questions to authenticate what she told me...

    1. Could some one let me know what happens when 485 or any application is sent back. Do they send a notice why they sent it back?

    2. Would USICS accept those applications again?

    3. What is the time period they give for a response in a situation like mine?

    4. What is the ramification of a application submission at a later date than that of the main application to USICS.

    Thanks...





    India76
    07-16 04:58 PM
    I am also in same situation. My lawyer told me that he will file our application seperately without including each other as dependant. This doessn't make sense..... any input from others?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment