Thursday, June 2, 2011

ducati valentino rossi wallpaper

ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati.
  • valentino rossi ducati.



  • bowens
    Aug 14, 03:49 PM
    When Apple aired those Intel ads of the Intel fab plant talking about dull PCs, a lot of PC users got angry over that. There was quite a backlash against Apple when they do negative advertising like that, simply making PC users look stupid (which they are of course ;)). It harkens back to the days, post-1984 ad, when they shown PC users as lemmings walking off a cliff. Hehe. :)

    I loved that ad. Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) talking about Apple computers. How much better can it get?

    By the way, 24 is the most addicting show I've ever watched.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi Ducati 2011
  • Valentino Rossi Ducati 2011



  • joaoferro99
    Apr 6, 03:07 AM
    in general, how long does it take to apply a patent from US Patent and Trademark Office? I am just wondering why apple got the approval within such short period of time? paid premium fee?





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati pics.
  • valentino rossi ducati pics.



  • stridemat
    Apr 24, 01:40 PM
    Ok ignore my ignorance.....

    but my computer is on 24h a day, I never turn it off, so it would make sense for me to help the MR cause. I have tried setting it up before but it never 'did' anything. Help?





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Ducati Desmosedici Photos
  • Ducati Desmosedici Photos



  • Hastings101
    May 5, 07:53 PM
    The iMac 27" is my favorite.. none of the all-in-ones it's compared to are even the same size on that chart. Even if you build a computer with the same equipment it's more:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    $1100+ for the 27" IPS monitor from Dell (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&sku=224-8284&redirect=1)
    $150-250 for the processor (i5 2390(I think)) according to Intel (http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=52211)
    $120+ for the graphics card (desktop version, not sure about the mobile) according to Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102940&cm_re=Radeon_6770-_-14-102-940-_-Product)
    Anywhere from $100 to $500+ for the tower and necessary equipment ( just depends on what tower, cooling etc. you purchase)
    $100 for the Windows license according to Newegg Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116986)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $1470 at the minimum, probably paying more or less for certain items, if you do it yourself. Probably higher cost if you buy it from a manufacturer. Either way not everything comes in a nice single package like the iMac does (which does have advantages/disadvantages). Plus the hours you get to spend putting it together if you do decide to build it yourself.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi sulla Ducati Desmosedici
  • Valentino Rossi sulla Ducati Desmosedici



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jul 24, 09:29 AM
    ^ nice but too expensive.

    100-150 euro more for it is a lot. Retailers are already throwing deals together such as free game, or at least cheaper game plus extra controllers.

    I got the new machine with extra black controller, Pure & Lego Batman + newly released ToyStory 3 free.
    Yea, that was the older 360 Elite Spring Bundle that MS was selling. The reason they threw Pure and Lego Batman in is because those games are old. Both came out in 2008. I already own all the Lego games anyway. The other Elite bundle they were selling recently came with Halo 3: ODST and Forza 3, two games that I already own as well. So, the standard bundles that MS has been selling haven't been much use to me.

    The way I see it, with this bundle I'm getting the new $300 "S" console with an extra $60 controller and the $60 game for $380 (I had Amazon credit). So, I'm getting $40 off what it would have cost just for those items if I bought them separately, and that doesn't even take into account the unique color and graphics of the console and controllers. For a huge Halo fan, like myself, that counts for something. I think it is a good deal.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi And Ducati
  • Valentino Rossi And Ducati



  • Bubba Satori
    Mar 25, 12:29 PM
    Darn greedy company.

    Don't talk about iApple that way.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi made his first
  • Valentino Rossi made his first



  • Analog Kid
    Oct 6, 02:35 PM
    Wu still has a job?!?

    It's official, there is absolutely no silver lining to the global financial collapse...





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Motorcycles and Wallpaper
  • Motorcycles and Wallpaper



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 8, 07:23 PM
    Originally Posted by Xeperu View Post
    "Humans should have the full right to decide over their own bodies, that includes planned parenthood and abortions."

    Apparently HIS statement only means some humans.....

    OK, time to lead your Squad over to the PC forums.

    You will have no luck here, with your selective definition of 'Human'.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi 2011 ducati.
  • valentino rossi 2011 ducati.



  • firestarter
    Apr 5, 07:22 PM
    Frankly Apple should just commit to Thunderbolt and put those ports right on there. There is really no need for any other port.

    Except they want to sell iPhones and iPads to PC owners who will probably have USB3, not Thunderbolt.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi Wallpaper
  • Valentino Rossi Wallpaper



  • DeSnousa
    Apr 15, 11:07 PM
    Everyone has lost interest in doing this kind of thing I guess. Maybe when they removed the screensaver, for good reasons, it wasn't as interesting for some people. Upgrading to new clients can be a hassle.

    I think if the stats were more interesting, I would like to have a better way to see how I'm doing against people on other teams.

    Kakaostats may go by the wayside, he doesn't have individual stats anymore and the rest of his stats are questionable because of some bug.:(

    We need to get more users in the team and have it competitive between us and also track the teams PPD. The stats are really fun and is what makes me want to produce more then I would otherwise do :D



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi 2011 Contract
  • Valentino Rossi 2011 Contract



  • gkarris
    Mar 23, 06:10 PM
    Sorry, I guess I'm a bit behind - the launch data is SUNDAY, MARCH 27th...

    Who else is going to a launch?





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. ducati-bikes wallpapers
  • ducati-bikes wallpapers



  • theheadguy
    Mar 23, 08:23 PM
    I bet Apple keeps secrets better than the Government....
    They have less secrets to keep.

    The Government, I mean serious government, with big purchasing power gets great deals on Mac's better than you think and competitive to the high end systems you might get from Dell etc
    That's not true.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi moved to ducati 2011 | Show All Car Pictures And WallPaper
  • Valentino Rossi moved to ducati 2011 | Show All Car Pictures And WallPaper



  • peharri
    Aug 15, 10:58 AM
    WOW! the evidence youve accumulated is astounding:confused::rolleyes:

    No advertising=more sales:confused: :eek:


    Want to quote where I said that? Perhaps you and the ready2switch can find a set of words in my comment that actually mean that. I can't. Not even in the parts you quoted.

    What I've said are:

    - Sales would be higher now than six months ago regardless of what advertising Apple did. No advertising, bad advertising, good advertising. The fact is that Apple's PowerPC line was Osbourned. People were waiting for Intel Macs. They weren't about to buy machines Steve Jobs was telling the world were obsolete.

    - Apple's current advertising is bad. It insults its current target audience. If Apple wasn't insulting its target audience, sales would be higher.

    It's easy. It's also blatantly obvious.


    Why are you pushing your opnions as fact?....

    I agree with ready2switch below me

    I don't have an opinion on what an opnion is. If you meant "opinion" though, I suggest you avoid any further posting. After all, you wouldn't want to express your opinions would you? Doing so would be "pushing" them as facts, right?





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati.
  • valentino rossi ducati.



  • Swarmlord
    Oct 9, 03:21 PM
    Of course they are less expensive. No packaging, no media, no store space, no shipping required.

    They should be less expensive.

    If they were the same price this would be a serious problem. I still have a problem at the outrageous prices of CDs and DVDs because they are more expnsive than cassettes were, but cheaper to produce. It is all about greed and $$.

    Apple wants to make money too. but they eliminated some considerable costs.

    I knew if I scrolled down far enough I'd find someone that had already said exactly what I would have posted on this subject.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. DUCATI VALENTINO ROSSI 2011
  • DUCATI VALENTINO ROSSI 2011



  • kmiahali
    Dec 28, 11:32 AM
    This is another one of AT&Ts stupid moves alongside their battle wit Verizon and their boring commercials with Luke Wilson...





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati.
  • valentino rossi ducati.



  • cube
    Apr 23, 09:57 AM
    The 320M is CUDA-capable. Intel is still evaluating OpenCL.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Ducati Valentino Rossi D46 Hat
  • Ducati Valentino Rossi D46 Hat



  • Westacular
    Mar 24, 06:37 PM
    Yep, this is an awesome app. You have to manually download the BETA version of Air Video Server for it to do Video Airplay though. The regular release does not support it.

    The speed increase in the recent Server betas is fantastic. Seeking while watching live transcoded videos went from unusably slow to almost instantaneous.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi su Ducati a
  • Valentino Rossi su Ducati a



  • erictheb
    Nov 12, 12:39 AM
    The above three posts are my best effort translating. That PC guy talks insanely fast. ;)

    A very nice job on the translations. Besides generally knowing what they were saying (as everyone else could, since we knew the English), I couldn't pick up anywhere close to what you got. However, on the "uiurus" one, the second to last line should start

    ???

    ??

    Anyway, as I was rolling thru the posts, I saw that someone already identified the "art of eating sushi" video they did. If anyone cares, they are a comedy duo called Ramens ???? and they have another video that is google-able about the art of apologizing. Not as good, but still funny. There are also a couple of other Flash(?) skits they do (at least it sounds like them...it is just (minimal) animation) riffing on Tokyo train station names (called kyoubashi ??) and on prefecture names (ibaraki ??) that are amusing. Especially if you see yourself in that particular language class.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi and Nicky
  • Valentino Rossi and Nicky



  • iPhobic
    May 2, 01:55 PM
    All this image shows is that the person measuring the white iPhone 4 has no idea how to use a caliper. The idea of a caliper isn't to squeeze the crap out of whatever you're measuring. It is obvious that the in the right picture they are squeezing much harder just looking at the discoloration of the persons skin on their thumb.

    Sorry sir, but you are wrong. The difference is only in the post-process of the images. Your "perceived" skin discoloration is because the second image has a higher level of contrast, thus blowing away the highlights and enhancing the midtones and shadows.





    freeny
    Nov 11, 05:53 PM
    I'm not sure why you guys think the ads are more amusing simply because they're in a foreign language :confused: Not everyone in the world speaks english.

    Oh lighten up!:rolleyes:





    Kilamite
    Oct 6, 10:44 AM
    I think it does, all other manufactures are spitting out models every month and Apple has two models that they sell every year and they sell more then these other manufactures. Why change that? Can Apple succeeded at selling more models when nobody else can?

    Okay, is this rumour stating that Apple will be spitting out new models every month? No.

    It'll be a yearly cycle. iPhone Nano, iPhone Classic, iPhone XL or something.

    Apple offers more than one size of laptop, iMac and iPods. Seems to work well right?





    lmalave
    May 7, 04:13 PM
    Originally posted by markjs
    I was drawn to this forum because I am interested in computers generally and macs almost qualify.....but seriously I poked around on a mac for about an hour today, and found that some things are less intuitive (minimizing and closing windows). Also I found that some things easily accessible in windows are not accessible at all in mac OSX. I felt like the computer was "dumbed down" for me. All in all it was a computer and pefectly capable internet machine, but at least in an hour nothing even came close to winning me ove. Oh yeah it also crashed once too.

    They're just different, but I don't see how you can say Windows is more intuitive than OS X. Minimizing and closing apps? OS X Windows have the same 3 freakin' buttons (minimize, maximize, close), but they're on the top left corner instead of the top right corner. Also, keyboard shortcuts are in general more intuitive and uniform on the Mac. For example, command-Q will quit your program. Closing a window doesn't actually quit the program, maybe that's what you're referring to?

    And as far as OS X being dumbed down. Hello? It's a Unix machine! I consider myself an alpha geek or close to it, and I have 10x more power on my Mac than on any Windows machine. It's Windows that's dumbed down. Everything's a black box. I can't even kill a program if it's hanging. I keep going to Task Manager and clicking "End Task" over and over and over and over and it just won't quit. What's up with that? On my iBook everything just works like it's supposed to to a much greater degree than on my PCs.

    As Rower asked, what exactly were you trying to find on the Mac that made you think it was "dumbed down"? It might be in a different place. You're just very used to the Windows interface. That doesn't mean the Mac is "dumbed down".





    OatmealRocks
    May 26, 02:34 PM
    Anyone know if the video card in MBP 13" will be acceptable. When I saw acceptable I want some what decent performance.





    Liquorpuki
    Apr 8, 09:42 PM
    Sounds like a bunch of services your family doctor or gynecologist would be capable of performing.

    As for sex education, again, NOT THE JOB OF THE GOVERNMENT.

    I am sorry I don't agree with the government giving these services as free hand outs to people who don't have health insurance or can't foot the bill.

    Sorry I am not a fan of paying for other people's social services.

    Actually, I am not sorry.

    If that's your ideology, you're selling yourself short by focusing just on Planned Parenthood. Don't forget about medicaid, social security, public education, and disability. In the name of not wanting to pay for other peoples' social services, might as well kill those too



    No comments:

    Post a Comment