sagis99
05-22 04:34 PM
yes, this whole debate is useless anyway, since there's no meaning to those dates, maybe just for extreme cases, that are delayed even beyond the usual unreasonable delay.
If you manage to get your employer to get a SR open for you on the I140, chances are, you'll get your I140 approved before you'll get any response to the SR, since USCIS takes that ridiculous 45 business days to respond.
If you manage to get your employer to get a SR open for you on the I140, chances are, you'll get your I140 approved before you'll get any response to the SR, since USCIS takes that ridiculous 45 business days to respond.
wallpaper is derrick rose girlfriend
apb
08-13 02:14 PM
Bumping
gunsnkars
07-19 02:05 PM
// you are right on the money!!But i don't see any use for guys with PD>2006 coz anyway they would have to wait for more than 3 years to file their spouses bcoz of retrogression. y not wait for PD's to bcum current at a later date and apply together..GET IT!!! //
Only use applying for 485 now single is to be eligible to apply for EAD anytime. And if your spouse decides to study (F1) or work (H1), you can apply and get your EAD and use it. Once the PDs become Current, you can add her case (AOS) and her EAD too at that time.
If you think that your spouse would remain on H4 no matter what, then you are correct, there is no use filing 485 alone now.
What say ???
"you can apply and get your EAD and use it" what does that mean???your wife can still change her status after coming here on H-4 irrespective of whether you have applied/not applied your 485. EAD is of no use to you coz u r already working...It is only of good use if your wife can work!!!
Only use applying for 485 now single is to be eligible to apply for EAD anytime. And if your spouse decides to study (F1) or work (H1), you can apply and get your EAD and use it. Once the PDs become Current, you can add her case (AOS) and her EAD too at that time.
If you think that your spouse would remain on H4 no matter what, then you are correct, there is no use filing 485 alone now.
What say ???
"you can apply and get your EAD and use it" what does that mean???your wife can still change her status after coming here on H-4 irrespective of whether you have applied/not applied your 485. EAD is of no use to you coz u r already working...It is only of good use if your wife can work!!!
2011 derrick rose girlfriend.
gg_ny
03-17 02:48 PM
I have listened to a couple of speaches by Bernake in NPR. Basically that guy is completely in the blank on how to handle the economy. He simply says, we are in this mess, because the lenders were very lenient. Fed measures such as interest rate cut and pumping money into the banking system is causing the dollar to fall thus further weakening the economy.
Let alone threatening him on buying homes and cure the economic woes in a jiffy, with this kind of intelligent appraisal of the much-respected Fed chief, someone from IV should also volunteer to replace him as Fed Chief if he feels the heat. Still if he does not oblige, then we should stop filling gas (thereby worsening the crisis).
I say, we all write to Bernake that some 10, 000 immigrants will buy homes if we all get a GC. 10, 000 may or may not buy a home, but let us just polish the numbers a little bit. 10,000 * 300,000 (average home price) = 1 million billion dollars . Actually the total figure is 3 billion $$; enough to give a massive jolt to the sagging economy. I think we should also write to Wall Street journal and all major news paper organizations about this.
In America, people gets recognized when they offers a solution for a problem faced by the country. Whiners are (who write to Bush or Senators) do not get noticed nor are respected.
Let alone threatening him on buying homes and cure the economic woes in a jiffy, with this kind of intelligent appraisal of the much-respected Fed chief, someone from IV should also volunteer to replace him as Fed Chief if he feels the heat. Still if he does not oblige, then we should stop filling gas (thereby worsening the crisis).
I say, we all write to Bernake that some 10, 000 immigrants will buy homes if we all get a GC. 10, 000 may or may not buy a home, but let us just polish the numbers a little bit. 10,000 * 300,000 (average home price) = 1 million billion dollars . Actually the total figure is 3 billion $$; enough to give a massive jolt to the sagging economy. I think we should also write to Wall Street journal and all major news paper organizations about this.
In America, people gets recognized when they offers a solution for a problem faced by the country. Whiners are (who write to Bush or Senators) do not get noticed nor are respected.
more...
freedom_fighter
06-30 11:29 AM
Chalo ye idea bhi gaya.. aur koi hai bhai with new idea. This place gonna make a guiness record of busting maximum number of ideas.
Some actively some passively by not participating. I rest my case here Finally :confused:
Something tragic/humiliating on big scale happens to some of the ppl in EB community. Its sad, I guess even Gandhi didnt do anything until he really got humiliated in south africa.
Some actively some passively by not participating. I rest my case here Finally :confused:
Something tragic/humiliating on big scale happens to some of the ppl in EB community. Its sad, I guess even Gandhi didnt do anything until he really got humiliated in south africa.
sam_hoosier
05-07 10:47 AM
hebbar77,
Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.
Get a sense of humor, dude ;)
Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.
Get a sense of humor, dude ;)
more...
Jimi_Hendrix
10-11 09:15 AM
I personally don't think any dramatic change will occur by december. You should probably follow your lawyer. This is a reasonable guess based on warnings issued in the November bulletin and assuming that even if any positive legislation is passed there will not be any movement in December bulletin - such movement would occur only later.
2010 derrick rose girlfriend marisa miller. derrick rose girlfriend marisa
gauravsh
03-29 12:15 AM
Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
more...
amitga
06-12 12:56 PM
There is a saying in accounting world "Figures don�t lie, liars will figure it out." We keep on doing the same thing. Try to make numbers that look good. The truth is the dates for India And china cannot and will not move until some legislative changes are made. The legislative changes will only happen when we all get united and ask for those changes aloud. The key to success is unity and joint participation.
hair is derrick rose girlfriend
anantc
08-19 11:30 PM
Hi,
Anyone have the fax # for TSC center and Format of letter to request Expediate EAD renewal process because of job offer.
Thanks,
anantc
Anyone have the fax # for TSC center and Format of letter to request Expediate EAD renewal process because of job offer.
Thanks,
anantc
more...
riva2005
04-16 12:45 PM
Guys if you compare the way people live and spend in India, I think they are more well off then we are. I know some friends here, all they do is, look for coupons. They’ll fight all day with Customer care reps for $1 extra that company charged, they don’t leave tips when they eat out and they eat out once in 6 months. Except for a Camry and a leather chair may be a better bed, what is this guy doing better than he would have done in India. Atleast there he had a ‘Kamwaali’ who did the cleaning for his family. He had a tutor who taught his daughter. Here in US all he’s doing is cleaning bathrooms, kitchen their his children ad driving his Camry.
Not only they are saving $1 by fighting with customer service rep to dispute the $1 admin fee on the phone bill or some other fake charge on credit card bill, they are also saving a lot of money by not contributing to Immigration Voice.
So combine all this:
1. Being cheap patrons at restaurant, not giving tips (buffet restaurants dont deserve tips according to the cheap indians).
2. Bringing stinky dinner for next day's lunch therby saving lunch money and not eating out with co-workers. Even more savings from potential situations where you have to tip.
3. Wearing sneakers instead of leather shoes on weekdays. Sneakers are cheaper than leather shoes and sometimes even look good with trousers and dress shirts.(yeah right...)
4. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...BEING SMART ABOUT IMMIGRATION VOICE AND NOT CONTRIBUTING $20 per MONTH.
See, all this adds up to a fortune when you multiply dollars times 40 (or 43 or 38 whatever the heck the exchange rate is)..........................
Not only they are saving $1 by fighting with customer service rep to dispute the $1 admin fee on the phone bill or some other fake charge on credit card bill, they are also saving a lot of money by not contributing to Immigration Voice.
So combine all this:
1. Being cheap patrons at restaurant, not giving tips (buffet restaurants dont deserve tips according to the cheap indians).
2. Bringing stinky dinner for next day's lunch therby saving lunch money and not eating out with co-workers. Even more savings from potential situations where you have to tip.
3. Wearing sneakers instead of leather shoes on weekdays. Sneakers are cheaper than leather shoes and sometimes even look good with trousers and dress shirts.(yeah right...)
4. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...BEING SMART ABOUT IMMIGRATION VOICE AND NOT CONTRIBUTING $20 per MONTH.
See, all this adds up to a fortune when you multiply dollars times 40 (or 43 or 38 whatever the heck the exchange rate is)..........................
hot derrick rose girlfriend miaka.
logiclife
02-01 12:44 PM
Gurus,
At PortOfEntry, CBP officers are QUESTIONING IF you are working for the sponsoring employer and many folks just switched jobs with AC-21 with no valid H1B anymore.
Questions:
1. What are the Consequences at Port of Entry on travelling with AP and NOT working for the ORIGINAL GC sponsor?
2. Can anyone share thier experience what was the outcome at Port of Entry when the answer is "NO - I am not working with sponsoring employer anymore" Were they held at Portof Entry indefinitely ?
3. What Steps can anyone take when at CBP office/Immigration Official is NOT allowing you to re-enter US on Valid AP (I-485 pending) and you are NOT working for sponsoring employer and no valid H1B?
Did you or someone you know experience such questions at POE for an advanced parole? Or are you just posing a hypothetical?
I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.
Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.
If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.
Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.
What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?
At PortOfEntry, CBP officers are QUESTIONING IF you are working for the sponsoring employer and many folks just switched jobs with AC-21 with no valid H1B anymore.
Questions:
1. What are the Consequences at Port of Entry on travelling with AP and NOT working for the ORIGINAL GC sponsor?
2. Can anyone share thier experience what was the outcome at Port of Entry when the answer is "NO - I am not working with sponsoring employer anymore" Were they held at Portof Entry indefinitely ?
3. What Steps can anyone take when at CBP office/Immigration Official is NOT allowing you to re-enter US on Valid AP (I-485 pending) and you are NOT working for sponsoring employer and no valid H1B?
Did you or someone you know experience such questions at POE for an advanced parole? Or are you just posing a hypothetical?
I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.
Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.
If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.
Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.
What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?
more...
house derrick rose girlfriend
vamsi_poondla
02-16 10:20 AM
Assuming @gc28262 doesnt know this because of his personal experiences and exposure, do you guys think *all* consulting companies charge their employees money for the Visas? I know personally only those who doesnt charge. One of the consultants I know strives to differentiate himself from these. He provides benefits like in a large company.
One thing guys, if you know abuse and are silent because of any reason (could be you want your spouses/brother's H1Bs to go through or any reason), you are all guilty. So, dont try to be naive..
I dont want to tell anything about L1B because I dont know if there is anything illegal in anything companies are doing. First this is no slave labor. It is a free will employment. Just because somebody is ready to do some work for less, legally, you should not be worried too much. Instead of worrying about billing, try to upgrade yourselves to become better in skills, capabilities etc...your market value will automatically be upheld if not become more. Being an L1B myself, I dont see any single day I felt like I was abused or I am cheated by my company.
One thing guys, if you know abuse and are silent because of any reason (could be you want your spouses/brother's H1Bs to go through or any reason), you are all guilty. So, dont try to be naive..
I dont want to tell anything about L1B because I dont know if there is anything illegal in anything companies are doing. First this is no slave labor. It is a free will employment. Just because somebody is ready to do some work for less, legally, you should not be worried too much. Instead of worrying about billing, try to upgrade yourselves to become better in skills, capabilities etc...your market value will automatically be upheld if not become more. Being an L1B myself, I dont see any single day I felt like I was abused or I am cheated by my company.
tattoo derrick rose girlfriend dana
sunny1000
10-05 01:55 PM
no that makes no sense. There is absolutely no need to mention illegals in that paragraph where they are talking about high-skilled immigrants. There is no one (well except Bernie Sanders and Tom Tancredo) who is against high-skilled immigrants. Hard to find a line against our cause, so they lump in a line about illegals? Thats plain stupid.
I got your point and that of logiclife's and I agree....there is no need for them to mention the illegals (a cheap attempt on the part of WSJ). I was merely pointing out that WSJ technically does not say that we (high tech workers) are illegal.
I got your point and that of logiclife's and I agree....there is no need for them to mention the illegals (a cheap attempt on the part of WSJ). I was merely pointing out that WSJ technically does not say that we (high tech workers) are illegal.
more...
pictures derrick rose girlfriend.
dilipb
06-23 11:23 PM
While I Wrote The Check For Ead Renewal
I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
Is It A Big Problem
USCIS people are too loaded with work to start rejecting applications for such trivial matters.
The instructions say this "NOTE: Please spell out U.S. Department of Homeland Security; do not use the initials "USDHS" or "DHS.""
You have written the most important words, atleast u did not abbreviate!
Also remember there is NO OTHER "department of homeland security" in the world. Check has gone to USCIS office. They know u mean US, even if u did not write it.
So I am confident that their banks will cash your check. Keep a watch on your bank online. Texas cashed our checks in 7 days and also sent receipt. Dont know how Nebraska is doing. Call USCIS in 1-2 weeks if they did not cash checks.
Worst case they will send the application back. You can then quickly fix the check and resend application. Hopefully if you have applied in time, then a delay of 1-2 weeks does not matter.
I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
Is It A Big Problem
USCIS people are too loaded with work to start rejecting applications for such trivial matters.
The instructions say this "NOTE: Please spell out U.S. Department of Homeland Security; do not use the initials "USDHS" or "DHS.""
You have written the most important words, atleast u did not abbreviate!
Also remember there is NO OTHER "department of homeland security" in the world. Check has gone to USCIS office. They know u mean US, even if u did not write it.
So I am confident that their banks will cash your check. Keep a watch on your bank online. Texas cashed our checks in 7 days and also sent receipt. Dont know how Nebraska is doing. Call USCIS in 1-2 weeks if they did not cash checks.
Worst case they will send the application back. You can then quickly fix the check and resend application. Hopefully if you have applied in time, then a delay of 1-2 weeks does not matter.
dresses derrick rose girlfriend
NextMillionaire
08-27 11:55 AM
Mine wast received at 07/24/2007 9:11 A.M.
too bad they received at 9/11...still waiting for receipt #
too bad they received at 9/11...still waiting for receipt #
more...
makeup derrick rose girlfriend 2011.
alterego
09-22 05:19 PM
--
Franklin got her gc. She is still such a motivated member. IV is fortunate to have her. I didn't intend to defend her, she is more than capable to do that on her own. Just wanted to add this information because that makes a sea change in raising the level of conversation on this thread.
The contrast is amazing, people who are stuck in the system are not as involved, while members like Franklin and Aman, who have came out of the "limbo" still want to help others.
Now I am more shocked than ever at her level of energy at the rally (which I personally witnessed) I am sure she has been doing a lot more behind the scenes as well.
Those who have done nothing but visit this site, need to look at folks like this and get some motivation and step up to the plate.
Franklin got her gc. She is still such a motivated member. IV is fortunate to have her. I didn't intend to defend her, she is more than capable to do that on her own. Just wanted to add this information because that makes a sea change in raising the level of conversation on this thread.
The contrast is amazing, people who are stuck in the system are not as involved, while members like Franklin and Aman, who have came out of the "limbo" still want to help others.
Now I am more shocked than ever at her level of energy at the rally (which I personally witnessed) I am sure she has been doing a lot more behind the scenes as well.
Those who have done nothing but visit this site, need to look at folks like this and get some motivation and step up to the plate.
girlfriend derrick rose girlfriend miaka.
pansworld
07-10 12:59 PM
12:09 Pm
hairstyles derrick rose girlfriend marisa
thamizhan
07-19 09:51 AM
EB3/DHL delivered on 02-July @ 9:02 AM
saimrathi
07-06 02:26 PM
Its a question.. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR ...
is that a question or wer eu trying to start another rumor?
is that a question or wer eu trying to start another rumor?
paskal
12-17 11:32 AM
"And please remember it's bottom up that works here not top-down."
so i guess then we can count on you to give up on this one little thing and help us constructively...? join the state chapter? help with lawmaker meetings and do the grassroots stuff?
i'm not in the least asking you to leave..i would really love to see you put you energies towards required actions...and we would all be richer and better for it! :)
so i guess then we can count on you to give up on this one little thing and help us constructively...? join the state chapter? help with lawmaker meetings and do the grassroots stuff?
i'm not in the least asking you to leave..i would really love to see you put you energies towards required actions...and we would all be richer and better for it! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment