learning01
04-26 07:10 AM
Two days back I searched "Immigration Voice" and "immigrationvoice.org", it gave no results. As I posted in this thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=9527#post9527) here on IV, I suggested that we should modify the meta tags of IV site and expose them to search engines.
While I am awaiting those changes, I did the same search again at Google. The first 2 results are for immigrationvoice.org
This is indeed a transformation.
Search Google for Immigration Voice (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=%22Immigration%20Voice%22)
Search Google for immigrationvoice.org (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=immigrationvoice.org&btnG=Search)
Readers, click each of the above links and see the results for yourselves (and improve the search rank, by clicking)
While I am awaiting those changes, I did the same search again at Google. The first 2 results are for immigrationvoice.org
This is indeed a transformation.
Search Google for Immigration Voice (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=%22Immigration%20Voice%22)
Search Google for immigrationvoice.org (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=immigrationvoice.org&btnG=Search)
Readers, click each of the above links and see the results for yourselves (and improve the search rank, by clicking)
wallpaper zac efron 2011 calendar

sorcerer666
04-19 08:24 AM
Thanks for the link, planets !
But....
Tarikh pe tarikh, tarikh pe tarikh........... :(
haha !! Totally agree! Nothing is going to happen
But....
Tarikh pe tarikh, tarikh pe tarikh........... :(
haha !! Totally agree! Nothing is going to happen
srinivasj
08-10 10:49 PM
I am taling abt the state depts official site
yup very dissapointed..
yup very dissapointed..
2011 zac efron 2011 body. zac efron 2011 calendar
mpadapa
10-11 07:19 PM
How long does it take for ppl to make up their mind on a casual get together??
Come on folks participate in this poll and drop in for the meet. If I can make it to the meet by commuting for almost 2 hrs (one way) what is stopping folks who are working few subways stops away from penn st or GCT :confused:
Come on folks participate in this poll and drop in for the meet. If I can make it to the meet by commuting for almost 2 hrs (one way) what is stopping folks who are working few subways stops away from penn st or GCT :confused:
more...
jusky
02-23 10:00 AM
Please provide the email address/new thread where we can write the articles. Perhaps the admins can review all the articles submitted, and then choose some of the articles which they think are worthy, and other users can then try to post their comments. Last, the admins can edit the article based on those suggestions.
vishaal
05-10 02:57 PM
Pappu,
Please let me know your thoughts..
I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.
Is that a problem when filing AC-21?
Please advise.
Please let me know your thoughts..
I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.
Is that a problem when filing AC-21?
Please advise.
more...
desi3933
06-18 03:21 PM
I have applied for my H1b extension back in April......Have not heard anything yet........once I get my H1b approval, can I apply for H4 extension from inside the country?? (Is that even required if you are already in AOS pending status?)
No, it not required but maintaining H1/H4 status allows person to remain in USA and apply for appeal if, for some reason, I-485 is denied. Otherwise, person is out of status from the date I-485 was denied.
See above in Blue.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
No, it not required but maintaining H1/H4 status allows person to remain in USA and apply for appeal if, for some reason, I-485 is denied. Otherwise, person is out of status from the date I-485 was denied.
See above in Blue.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
2010 wallpaper zac efron 2011.
ivoiceuser
11-06 03:23 PM
Hello All,
All the above posts talk about issues / various means of transfering money from India. I want to know what are the restrictions from USA side ( the US bank side ) in transfering money and depositing same in terms of tax , fees , legality etc
thanks
All the above posts talk about issues / various means of transfering money from India. I want to know what are the restrictions from USA side ( the US bank side ) in transfering money and depositing same in terms of tax , fees , legality etc
thanks
more...
gcgamble
08-15 10:35 AM
From everything I've read before, it is safe to stay with the sponsoring employer for at least 6 mos.
There have to be extenuating circumstances to leave earlier than that, and be prepared to elaborate during the citizenship interview.
Citizenship is going to happen only after 5 years . But by then it would be long time gone .
the only way that they could find out would be based on your tax return.DO they really scrutinize to that extent?
There have to be extenuating circumstances to leave earlier than that, and be prepared to elaborate during the citizenship interview.
Citizenship is going to happen only after 5 years . But by then it would be long time gone .
the only way that they could find out would be based on your tax return.DO they really scrutinize to that extent?
hair 12 of 17. Zac

ThinkTwice
09-21 01:00 AM
just sit and wait and assume that nothing will happen..? ever wonder what would have happened during the July 2nd Fiasco if we did not stand up and campaign for our cause, you think they would have done any thing? Following your principle of do nothing would have lead us no where during the July Second fiasco. THINK!
The issue is that there a lot of anti- legal and illegal immigration activists and congress members who will make sure nothing goes thru the senate or the house.
The issue is that there a lot of anti- legal and illegal immigration activists and congress members who will make sure nothing goes thru the senate or the house.
more...
hebbar77
11-14 08:26 PM
as far as I know, you paying for H1b is not correct and is illegal and they will be accountable for this. Secondly, I heard the contract dont stand in court, especially when they are rude.
I think you have an option to report this employer to DOL/USCIS, for charging you the H1b expense. Companies should sponser H1b only when they genuinely need and can pay for the expense!
I am not a lawyer, so I recommend you consult one. Also feel free to communicate this issue to your employer and I guess you will be on your own!
I think you have an option to report this employer to DOL/USCIS, for charging you the H1b expense. Companies should sponser H1b only when they genuinely need and can pay for the expense!
I am not a lawyer, so I recommend you consult one. Also feel free to communicate this issue to your employer and I guess you will be on your own!
hot Okay, Zac Efron is still a hot
rock945
10-11 09:57 AM
Remember, 245i cases were the NOT the same as the mexican illegal aliens that are being spoken of in relation to CIR .. lots of educated, legal H1-Bs lost their jobs (and their legal status) during the dot com burst of 2000 - 2002. Some of them stayed on even after going out of status, and then became eligible to file for GC under 245i.And needless to say, many more of those H1s came from India than mexico.
There are also Non-RIR cases that were applied in apr 2001 still pending in BEC. I personallly know few of my friends whose labor is still pending in BEC with PD apr 22 , 2001.
There are also Non-RIR cases that were applied in apr 2001 still pending in BEC. I personallly know few of my friends whose labor is still pending in BEC with PD apr 22 , 2001.
more...
house Zac Efron Vacations With Bruce
pappu
07-27 11:56 AM
This might be helpful
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Starting_a_Business
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Starting_a_Business
tattoo zac efron 2011 body. zac efron
iptel
01-16 04:46 PM
I contributed $150.00. Is there a way how far behind we are from $100K. Thanks folks I appreciate the initiative taken by the hi-tech legal immigration community.
I was wondering if we can involve http://www.competeamerica.org they are also fighting for our cause.
I was wondering if we can involve http://www.competeamerica.org they are also fighting for our cause.
more...
pictures zac efron 2011 body.
sunny1000
01-14 04:06 PM
I just wish this is true and also wish that guy burger king (a.k.a steve king) does not filibuster this tooo....
don't worry, the republican minority in the house has no power whatsoever. A simple majority(50% + 1) is what it takes to pass a bill in the house and the Dems have more than a simple majority.
Only the senators can call for a fillibuster.
don't worry, the republican minority in the house has no power whatsoever. A simple majority(50% + 1) is what it takes to pass a bill in the house and the Dems have more than a simple majority.
Only the senators can call for a fillibuster.
dresses zac efron 2011 body. actors
getgreensoon1
04-20 12:04 PM
My advice to most people who do not perfectly fit into eb2 is to do the eb3 petition first (which is guaranteed to be approved). Get your place in line for the greencard.
Good suggestion.
If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.
As if the porting rules are going to stay the same. There are many things legit eb2 people are doing that will make this bogus porting impossible.
However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied.
Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)
I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.
Good suggestion.
If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.
As if the porting rules are going to stay the same. There are many things legit eb2 people are doing that will make this bogus porting impossible.
However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied.
Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)
I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.
more...
makeup Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving
sidchhikara
05-14 06:38 PM
this is my 10th year in the US & never had a single incident along the racial lines.. probably I lucked out.. However, I don't subscribe to this opinion of removing moustache..... I am proud of my bushy moustache & have had women admire that at/outside work.. But I do agree 100% on all the other points you raised..
Brother, I take the moustache part back, I put that in from the point of view of popular culture, because I have heard that the ladies like clean shaven men!! But If the opposite works for you - Enjoy and I hope you get lucky!!
Brother, I take the moustache part back, I put that in from the point of view of popular culture, because I have heard that the ladies like clean shaven men!! But If the opposite works for you - Enjoy and I hope you get lucky!!
girlfriend zac efron 2011 shirtless
jayz
06-29 01:22 PM
Have anyone read this on Murthy site and care to opine?
hairstyles The Lucky One, Zac Efron
gc_chahiye
09-20 12:06 PM
GooblyWoobly seems to have 'disapproved' gc_chahiye and my post. We both have lost One GREEN each from our reputation :)
yup, with a *** for the comment (atleast in my case). Did not even have the decency to explain what part of the post he disagreed with, or discuss it on the forum... hide like a coward and shoot in the back...
Anyway thanks to all who 'rescued' my reputation :)
yup, with a *** for the comment (atleast in my case). Did not even have the decency to explain what part of the post he disagreed with, or discuss it on the forum... hide like a coward and shoot in the back...
Anyway thanks to all who 'rescued' my reputation :)
ras
03-18 01:23 PM
I am following from the start of the original post. This was a post by a new member who appears to create rift among the EB2 or EB3. The reason I believe is he just want to incite in such a way that few other folks will respond and keep the thread floating. Later few other posts by himself were created with different ids. just observe the trend and you will notice it.
So folks dont respond any more and this rift creation will die down.
So folks dont respond any more and this rift creation will die down.
vxg
08-03 03:26 PM
USCIS procedures suggest that for preadjudicated cases, they assign visas in order of PD, which should be the case now as focus appears to be on preadjudication. However, if there are no preadjudicated cases, as seemingly was the case last year, they have no way to do it in PD sequence. In that case, they pick files case by case in sequence of receive date (not the RD on your receipt, but the date when someone entered case data, which is close to ND) which works better for USCIS (but not for us) with wide open cut off dates.
What makes people think that USCIS has preadjudicated cases in the order of priority date. If they have preadjudicated cases from 2005,2006 and left the cases from 2003 -2004 then it is the same mess an d i can bet that knowing USCIS chance of this are very very high so even if your date gets current it is still luck whether you get GC ornot.
EB2 - I
PD: Jul 2004
What makes people think that USCIS has preadjudicated cases in the order of priority date. If they have preadjudicated cases from 2005,2006 and left the cases from 2003 -2004 then it is the same mess an d i can bet that knowing USCIS chance of this are very very high so even if your date gets current it is still luck whether you get GC ornot.
EB2 - I
PD: Jul 2004


No comments:
Post a Comment