saravanaraj.sathya
10-30 07:02 PM
I had my FP on 11/03 in NJ location but I moved to New York. So I went to a NY ASC today 4 days prior to my original notice. When myself and my wife went there, we got earful from FP lady there for coming in different location and that too in advance. She told us that we should not just walk-in like that in any day. But she still managed to talk our FP. It was a big relief!
She also told me that Wed is the amnesty day. If someone has missed out then, they can give it on any Wednesday.
She also told me that Wed is the amnesty day. If someone has missed out then, they can give it on any Wednesday.
wallpaper wallpapers 3d. que reúne

gchope2k6
03-17 12:16 PM
Hello all,
Me and my wife are planning to buy a home, we are in 485 stage and both are working and have EAD. Do you think there can be issues for getting a joint loan on EAD ? I still have my H1, but my wife never had an H1 before, so she is working on EAD. Do lenders consider EADs for mortgages ? Did you have any issues with this ?
Thank you.
Me and my wife are planning to buy a home, we are in 485 stage and both are working and have EAD. Do you think there can be issues for getting a joint loan on EAD ? I still have my H1, but my wife never had an H1 before, so she is working on EAD. Do lenders consider EADs for mortgages ? Did you have any issues with this ?
Thank you.
eb2_mumbai
10-16 11:05 AM
eb2_mumbai,
Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.
Thanks for the green gbof. Last Friday I was on 3 green's and then I started to write on this thread for H4 work permits and went down to 8 RED's and then now on 6 Red's so I guess its been a roller coaster ride for me. :-)
Just a warning to folks I have a strong feeling that perhaps EAD renewal might be a good place for IO to demand a fresh EVL. That is based on assumption that it goes to same level/ group of IO who adjudicates 485. If there are different groups that look at 765 & 485 then I guess all they care is to look up the system to see if 485 is pending and then approve 765 (which is normal workflow). I still think this is what they will follow because otherwise every 765 application (proimary) will result in RFE which is additional workload for CIS. They would just add it to required documents to make it easy on all of us.
Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.
Thanks for the green gbof. Last Friday I was on 3 green's and then I started to write on this thread for H4 work permits and went down to 8 RED's and then now on 6 Red's so I guess its been a roller coaster ride for me. :-)
Just a warning to folks I have a strong feeling that perhaps EAD renewal might be a good place for IO to demand a fresh EVL. That is based on assumption that it goes to same level/ group of IO who adjudicates 485. If there are different groups that look at 765 & 485 then I guess all they care is to look up the system to see if 485 is pending and then approve 765 (which is normal workflow). I still think this is what they will follow because otherwise every 765 application (proimary) will result in RFE which is additional workload for CIS. They would just add it to required documents to make it easy on all of us.
2011 Abstract 3D Wallpapers For

pd_recapturing
07-10 06:47 AM
Is there any advantage of submitting I-485 application now except to become plantiff in law suit?
more...

gcpool
11-28 09:42 AM
Now a days I head the appointments are easily available.
Aah_GC
04-15 12:20 PM
Many Congratulations!
more...
roseball
10-16 04:33 PM
Hi,
My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.
**************************************************
I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.
My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.
My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..
We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.
My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.
Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
************************************************** *********
Though USCIS mistakenly has given you H1 approval till May 2011, you will be considered beyond the 6 yr limit and could be held accountable for unlawful presence. End of the day, its your responsibility to make sure you are on the safe side. I have seen a similar case sometime ago where USCIS issued an RFE and the beneficiary had to go through a lot of trouble to get things straightened out. If I were you, I would have your company file an extension considering Apr 2010 as H1 expiry by providing evidence of your first entry to the US on H1 and your current H1 approval notice and asking them for 3 yrs extension based on approved I-140.
My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.
**************************************************
I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.
My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.
My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..
We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.
My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.
Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
************************************************** *********
Though USCIS mistakenly has given you H1 approval till May 2011, you will be considered beyond the 6 yr limit and could be held accountable for unlawful presence. End of the day, its your responsibility to make sure you are on the safe side. I have seen a similar case sometime ago where USCIS issued an RFE and the beneficiary had to go through a lot of trouble to get things straightened out. If I were you, I would have your company file an extension considering Apr 2010 as H1 expiry by providing evidence of your first entry to the US on H1 and your current H1 approval notice and asking them for 3 yrs extension based on approved I-140.
2010 Beautiful Wallpapers 3D
rockstart
10-05 02:55 PM
That is a pretty impressive list of advisor's. Thank you IV for the great work.
more...
BharatPremi
10-19 10:43 PM
Based on my final travel plan in November (Yet not finalized), I will vote or not vote by November 9th.
hair Animated Desktop Wallpapers
eb3_nepa
02-18 10:06 AM
Hello everyone,
I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.
The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).
I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?
I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.
The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).
I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?
more...

Lok_sumi
07-24 02:57 PM
You can file 2 applications. It's likely that they will not issue two Advance Parole and EAD applications to each of you. At some point down the road USCIS will make you choose which application to pursue to completion.
hot wallpapers for desktop nature

sapking
07-18 01:41 AM
Consult with experienced immigration attorney.
more...
house 3D-HD-HQ..wallpapers pack

rolrblade
07-31 04:36 PM
Did they give you a temporary one or they straight away issued a new permanent DL. Right now all I have is a sheet of paper with my name that states temporary drivers license. I cant even walk in a bar to buy beer ... its annoying!
uuuhhh. I can atleast respond to the drink question! use your passport. that is valid proof of age. The law does not require everyone to have a drivers license. Driving is a privilage.......not a right. So, feel free to take your passport in as proof of age and enjoy the drinks :D
uuuhhh. I can atleast respond to the drink question! use your passport. that is valid proof of age. The law does not require everyone to have a drivers license. Driving is a privilage.......not a right. So, feel free to take your passport in as proof of age and enjoy the drinks :D
tattoo 3d girl wallpapers, 3D Art
mena
11-26 03:03 PM
I asked my Lawyer and she told me it's
NSEERS is the official name of the special registration program
and I have to show the proof that I registered during special registration. It's something started back in 2001. I think I didn't send my old I-94 and passport copies on which there is a stamp that I did went for that registeration.
So have provided that information to my Lawyer. I hope it covers what USCIS is asking for.
Thanks
NSEERS is the official name of the special registration program
and I have to show the proof that I registered during special registration. It's something started back in 2001. I think I didn't send my old I-94 and passport copies on which there is a stamp that I did went for that registeration.
So have provided that information to my Lawyer. I hope it covers what USCIS is asking for.
Thanks
more...
pictures Wallpaper: 3D Abstract

needhelp!
01-28 05:34 PM
How can we be sure unless we ask them?
Deepak Chopra is a medical doctor, so pretty sure he would have used EB immigration.. you think he was family based?
Sabeer Bhatia is from BITS.. he studied here.. so I guess that would have been F1 first then started working here.
I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
Thanks.
Deepak Chopra is a medical doctor, so pretty sure he would have used EB immigration.. you think he was family based?
Sabeer Bhatia is from BITS.. he studied here.. so I guess that would have been F1 first then started working here.
I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
Thanks.
dresses wallpapers 3d
tnite
09-12 03:23 PM
Where do guys see the LUD? And what number do you call the USCIS on? Thanx.
Register in USCIS.gov and then enter the I140 info in your portfolio and you will see the LUD(last updated date)
18003755283
and then press 12126
Register in USCIS.gov and then enter the I140 info in your portfolio and you will see the LUD(last updated date)
18003755283
and then press 12126
more...
makeup Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract
isthereawayout
02-22 12:42 PM
Yes, in my case we wouldn't be using the experience gained with the current employer as I already have the required 1 year experience before joining the employer.
My fear is that DOL/USCIS would come back and say hey you have almost the same requirement for both the positions, why does one require only MS+1 while the other accepts BS+3..
My fear is that DOL/USCIS would come back and say hey you have almost the same requirement for both the positions, why does one require only MS+1 while the other accepts BS+3..
girlfriend 3D sea wallpaper
reddymjm
03-16 01:22 PM
Guruji - Can you please predict something about my GC application too :D
Shishyaji, Your PD is 18 months after mine. Keep checking on me. You should get your GC after an year or two after mine, until unless the recapture or some magic by USCIS/DHS.
Shishyaji, Your PD is 18 months after mine. Keep checking on me. You should get your GC after an year or two after mine, until unless the recapture or some magic by USCIS/DHS.
hairstyles 3d Wallpapers, 3d Nature
prasadn
04-20 02:34 PM
Since we got conflicting/confusing answers we went to San Diego, parked our car at the border, walked across the border and walked back in with a new I-94. It was an easy process and took about an hour.
vedicman
08-30 09:08 AM
My wife got hers from:
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.
aubiem
January 28th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Hi there,
I'm a newbie with DSLR's. I am using a D40x with a SB400 speedlight that I use to bounce light off the ceiling. I take a lot of photos of my daughter who goes a mile a minute. I have found that she is out of focus because it picks up something closer.
How do I take a shot that will have the entire shot in focus? What settings would I use? With 10 megapixels sometimes I want to get the shot and crop/frame it later. With kids it's impossible to set everything right before the shot is gone!
A sample of my photography is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shannonkay/sets/72157603798813662/detail/?page=3
Thanks so much!
Shannon
I'm a newbie with DSLR's. I am using a D40x with a SB400 speedlight that I use to bounce light off the ceiling. I take a lot of photos of my daughter who goes a mile a minute. I have found that she is out of focus because it picks up something closer.
How do I take a shot that will have the entire shot in focus? What settings would I use? With 10 megapixels sometimes I want to get the shot and crop/frame it later. With kids it's impossible to set everything right before the shot is gone!
A sample of my photography is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shannonkay/sets/72157603798813662/detail/?page=3
Thanks so much!
Shannon


No comments:
Post a Comment