Saturday, June 11, 2011

wallpaper sadness

images Sadness iPhone wallpapers wallpaper sadness. Birds of Sadness Poster by
  • Birds of Sadness Poster by



  • Jaime
    09-12 03:56 PM
    Just like the the department of Homeland Security has USCIS to make sure that only very few highly-skilled immigrants get visas (thus causing the USRBD), they should also have the "Agency for USRBD" to counter the damage caused by USCIS. Don't let the RBD suck you in like it threatens to suck Ranga in! Let's go make our voices heard in DC!!





    wallpaper Birds of Sadness Poster by wallpaper sadness. Sadness - Background
  • Sadness - Background



  • dagabaaj
    04-07 08:07 PM
    just get in line there in the Rose Garden, right behind Al-Maliki as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in Iraq, and in front of Bernanke as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in the economy. When its your turn do tell the president about the inefficiency of the USCIS.

    man this is funny...I thought the last line should read while my life goes kaboooom....





    wallpaper sadness. sadness eyes sparkle light
  • sadness eyes sparkle light



  • pamposh
    08-08 12:33 PM
    Pamposh:

    I am in the same boat. Is there anyway of figuring out whether USCIS Vermont recevied and Fwd to TSC / NSC?


    What is your back up plan

    VSC received the application based on the tracking info from UPS.
    Whether they forwarded it to NSC or TSC- I don't know yet.
    based on the question 6 in link below from USCIS, i think they will
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    BUT when I don't know! what will be the receipt date? Not sure!

    No back up plan! I think we should be ok but don't know for sure. Filed on my own so no attorney to go to.





    2011 Sadness - Background wallpaper sadness. My Islamic Wallpaper
  • My Islamic Wallpaper



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 09:35 PM
    Hey Guys,

    I first entered US on F1 and finished my Master's. I have Master's degree from a US University. I only enrolled in this school because I could not defend my thesis in time to apply for graduation so I have to extend it a semester and before visa nos. get over I applied for H1 under regular quota. Hope this help you more to assess my situation. Please share your opinions. I already have a forum on murthy since last two days but I do not see any responses...

    Regards...



    more...


    wallpaper sadness. Sadness in the dark Wallpaper
  • Sadness in the dark Wallpaper



  • Hey Ram GC
    05-05 03:55 PM
    Finally, I am current now, I spoke to IO today again ( Again means I call them every month, every week atleast once & So far I got Nice IO's)
    She said your case is in current processing time, has not been yet assigned to any officer. checked all the status NC/SC/FP, everything is clear, just waiting for an officer to be assigned. call back after 15-20 days If I dont get any response.

    I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.

    EB3, Oct'01
    485- Jun 1st 07
    No LUD's since Aug ( Address change)
    Applied for 2nd AP & EAD last week.





    wallpaper sadness. Sadness iPhone Wallpaper
  • Sadness iPhone Wallpaper



  • sweet_jungle
    09-16 01:59 AM
    I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?



    more...


    wallpaper sadness. Unconsolable Sadness
  • Unconsolable Sadness



  • InTheMoment
    09-20 10:12 AM
    Nice summary of links...moreso...we have reputed titles here !!

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/18/AR2007091801944.html
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/green-highly-skilled-1847985-immigration-voice
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=us
    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=53421
    http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734&ch=9/11/2007%205:05:00%20PM
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm
    http://www.mercurynews.com/lachung/ci_6935022
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070917_552357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives





    2010 sadness eyes sparkle light wallpaper sadness. Sadness iPhone wallpapers
  • Sadness iPhone wallpapers



  • kartikiran
    01-14 10:41 AM
    Paper filed AP in TSC on Oct 28th 2009 & received the document on Dec 24th 2009 by mail.

    Hope that helps.



    more...


    wallpaper sadness. iPhone Wallpaper — Sadness
  • iPhone Wallpaper — Sadness



  • eb3retro
    03-16 02:21 AM
    I just entered US using AP, and i am not working for my GC sponsored employer. POE is SFO, I had no issues. I will update this post with all the details tomorrow (since i am very tired after travelling). But just thought I will post this thread to let know that you may not have any issues if you dont work for the GC sponsored employer and enter using AP.

    Update to my post:

    Yesterday I entered US (POE = SFO) , all 3 in the family using AP. We also have one US citizen child. Used the visitors line. First level officer stamped the US citizen passport and gave it and told all 3 of us to go to the secondary. No other questions was asked.

    Went to a seperate room for secondary. There were around 15 people. We placed our passports in the holder there. 3 officers were there calling each one and asking them some questions. I was very much worried abt the much dreaded question - "are you working for the same company that sponsored ur GC". But to our greatest surprise, the officer checked everything in his computer, took one of the given 3 APs, put a parole stamp until one year from yesterday and gave us back 2 copies each. We were not even called to the counter. The officer did this and bought all the passports back to the seats where we were waiting. and he told us we are all set and said "Welcome back".. We believe that they did not call us because, we had a child with us. Thats it..so no issues. So dont worry folks, i hope and pray everyone should be ok for those who use AP.





    hair My Islamic Wallpaper wallpaper sadness. Sadness Code Geass Wallpaper
  • Sadness Code Geass Wallpaper



  • insbaby
    02-25 09:25 PM
    ** You should only pee once. If USCIS finds evidence that , they will deny your I-485:)

    You will receive a NOID first.

    You have to pay for your MTR, before they deny. :cool: (In other words, you have to pay for your denial)



    more...


    wallpaper sadness. picture and wallpaper
  • picture and wallpaper



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 10:16 PM
    Thanks Hojo.

    www.voidix.com and www.spoono.com have good tutorials.





    hot Sadness in the dark Wallpaper wallpaper sadness. wallpaper sadness. wallpaper
  • wallpaper sadness. wallpaper



  • Lisap
    08-02 04:21 PM
    I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa



    more...


    house Sadness in Peace Mobile Suit wallpaper sadness. iPhone Wallpaper — Sadness
  • iPhone Wallpaper — Sadness



  • vinzak
    01-04 11:34 PM
    This is how they could have replied. They should have started a 10 Rs. Education cess on every McDonald burger sold and every Pepsi/Coke bottle sold and every pizza sold by pizza hut & Dominos. This is barely anything, as it is only what we see on the surface, other big corporation like Walmart and several defense contractors are also operating freely and feeling home. Indian govt. should start taxing them..
    America teaches Swadeshi when it comes to America & Videshi when in Videsh, it is hypocrisy..

    When it comes to shaking down foreign companies, the Indian govt. is way ahead of the US govt. The Indian govt is suing Vodafone for acquiring Orange and Kraft for acquiring Cadbury insisting that these companies should have done a tax deduction at source when buying these companies. Meaning that if Kraft bought Cadbury for $100mill, they should have paid only $70 mill and sent the $30 mill check to the govt.

    Look it up, and you'll realize that any government in the world will shake anyone down for some extra money, not because it's right but BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!





    tattoo Sadness iPhone Wallpaper wallpaper sadness. wallpaper sadness.
  • wallpaper sadness.



  • mhtanim
    02-28 05:53 AM
    I am another one in the same situation.



    more...


    pictures Unconsolable Sadness wallpaper sadness. Infinite Sadness Wallpaper
  • Infinite Sadness Wallpaper



  • setpit_gc
    08-13 04:15 PM
    643 people viewed this so far but only 2 responded.

    Please I need more views before I make decision





    dresses wallpaper sadness. wallpaper wallpaper sadness. The sadness of the Dark Lion
  • The sadness of the Dark Lion



  • gotgc?
    09-14 10:20 AM
    Thanks for all your replies!

    My understanding is the same as Glus and Raj. However, I am also afraid that GCHope2011 might be right, in which case I might stay illegally more than 180 days if I wait long enough and would have to wait 3 years to get back to the U.S.

    I was holding H4 visa before I started using the EAD.

    Relinking the 485 with my approved NIW 140 is probably not going to work as my priority date for that is Feb,2008 and it is not current yet.

    I definitely want to speak with an attorney so Gus I will PM you.

    You are fine man..I was in the same situation as yours...I had filed for LC Sub I140 in June 2006 and it was pending. I filed I-485 in July 2007 based on this I-140. Then I filed another I-140 in Jan 2008 based on my original labor and it was approved in Feb 2008. All this time, my first I140 was pending and it was denied in Sep 2008. I thought I am ggoing to lose my I-485 because it was filed based on that.

    My lawyers confirmed me from AILA Inquiry that my I-485 will still be active based on the I-140 approved in Feb 2008. You dont need any re-linking. All USCIS needs ti keep I-485 active is one approved I-140. I confirmed this with 2 Info pass appts. My I-485 is pre-adjudicated status and it has been 2 years...got multiple EADs, AP, travelled and came in..no issues...so dont worry. Your I-485 will be actibe based on your approved I-140. You dont need any re-links.



    more...


    makeup iPhone Wallpaper — Sadness wallpaper sadness. Sadness in Peace Mobile Suit
  • Sadness in Peace Mobile Suit



  • hopefulgc
    01-10 03:02 PM
    good idea

    Hi ALL,

    Here is idea. It can happen to you next week, sorry, but its possible.

    Lets say you lost your job next Friday (usually Fridays right). And getting your next job will take you another 6 months, if lucky.
    What will you do. Will you start pressing a panic button to push for reducing EB2/3 backlogs. Will you write to Obama and team then?.

    I know some of us are unfortunate to be in the situation, not me, but who knows??.

    So, can we just imagine to be in such a situation and bring more and more attention to the new goverment. Just act as if you lost your job and in despair.
    Start writing. Dont just dream for the 11th or 13th for VB dates. Lets put some action.
    Sorry if I sound depressing, but lets act before its too late..





    girlfriend wallpaper sadness. wallpaper sadness. Sadness
  • Sadness



  • billbuff123
    10-27 10:42 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I already consulted lawyer may be again I need to double check with other lawyers.

    Thanks





    hairstyles picture and wallpaper wallpaper sadness. Sadness Sorrow Black Design
  • Sadness Sorrow Black Design



  • lostinbeta
    10-22 04:38 PM
    No, the shinra mansion is in Clouds hometown.

    Gah... I can't remember the name of it!!!

    Anywho... It is the abandoned mansion, It is tifas home town also.

    Has the winding steps to go to the basement.

    You visit there on your search for Sephiroth. Sephiroth finds documentation in the basement... there is an FMV about that.

    Recalling???





    EB2_Jun03_dude
    11-29 03:55 PM
    I am assuming there should be a problem at the POE





    sumansk
    07-12 02:08 PM
    :D who knows those guests are guests of 'SPIES'..no offense to anyone ....If you are not , please register...:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment