Thursday, June 16, 2011

wallpaper hacker

images wallpapers hacker. wallpapers wallpaper hacker. wallpaper hacker.
  • wallpaper hacker.



  • msp1976
    04-09 12:57 PM
    The idea is excellent. You go ahead. I'll follow you shortly afterwards.

    I second that...
    or..third that...





    wallpaper wallpaper hacker. wallpaper hacker. Sincerely, Hope Hacker
  • Sincerely, Hope Hacker



  • sriswam
    06-30 10:18 PM
    Can someone tell that If USCIS says that 29 June 07 is the last date to receive applications for premium processing for I 140 . Does that mean that they shud receive the application by 29th or application shud be post-marked dated 29th in order to be considered for premium processing.

    Thanks

    We mailed my wife's PP on the 29th. I spoke to the customer service rep at USCIS and he said post mark date is what they see. But I have been seeing other websites say that its got to be received. Thats doesnt sound logical. So wait and watch I guess.





    wallpaper hacker. hacker-wallpaper-iphone-19.
  • hacker-wallpaper-iphone-19.



  • CaveMan232
    10-22 12:46 AM
    Any hopes in EB3 India priority date movement? Hope they work on some legislation
    Are you serious? Maybe we need to request tips from whoever it is that got a GC with 2006 PD.





    2011 Sincerely, Hope Hacker wallpaper hacker. Hacker Wallpaper 1280x1024 by
  • Hacker Wallpaper 1280x1024 by



  • sandy_anand
    08-11 08:12 AM
    That settles it!



    more...


    wallpaper hacker. Windows Hacker Edition
  • Windows Hacker Edition



  • Kushal
    05-13 09:59 PM
    I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
    Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.

    Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.

    The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.

    Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
    I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.





    wallpaper hacker. 3665 Hackers wallpaper
  • 3665 Hackers wallpaper



  • bugsbunny
    04-21 02:23 PM
    After reading the OP, I was rotf...I dont know why you guys are discussing it very seriously.

    its amazing to see senior members laugh at other people's problems



    more...


    wallpaper hacker. wallpaper hacker 1024x768 Vote
  • wallpaper hacker 1024x768 Vote



  • Caliber
    04-02 02:40 PM
    ...$100. Good Luck for everything and keep the Faith! :)

    Thank you so much mantagon. A ray of hope in between such stupid posts.

    God bless you.





    2010 hacker-wallpaper-iphone-19. wallpaper hacker. wallpapers hacker. wallpapers
  • wallpapers hacker. wallpapers



  • gcseeker2002
    12-14 02:25 PM
    Folks I had an infopass this morning for EAD pending more than 90 days. The officer basically told me cannot issue EAD but will contact NSC to check status and gave a customer information receipt saying "Our records indicate that your I765 is pending. I will contact NSC for further review of your application"

    I was very disappointed by this. Is there anything else I can do to get interim EAD? I still don't see a LUD on my case.
    I took 3 infopass appointments but not one helped, but if they take your FP in the infopass appt, you may get your EAD approved after 4-5 weeks(as happened with me)



    more...


    wallpaper hacker. hacker wallpaper. hacker
  • hacker wallpaper. hacker



  • hsingh82
    10-01 07:04 PM
    If you want OCI, there are a few hoops to jump through -

    1. Apply for an Indian passport first.

    2. Once the Indian passport is issued, apply for the US passport.

    3. Return the Indian passport after the US passport is issued. The consulate should return the Indian passport back to you, but keep a photocopy in case they don't.

    4. Now you can apply for OCI on the grounds that your son once held an Indian passport.

    Absolutely wrong. Lot of misinformation here. You can very well apply for OCI for your child even if both of you are Indian citizens and the 4 steps mentioned above are just wrong. I would prefer OCI over PIO as mentioned in the other reply too, on PIO your child will have to register with the police station evry six months if stay is longer. OCI is valid forever while PIO is valid for 10 (or 5) years and OCI means you have all the rights but can't fight elections and vote.





    hair Hacker Wallpaper 1280x1024 by wallpaper hacker. Wallpaper Happy Hacking
  • Wallpaper Happy Hacking



  • spicy_guy
    10-14 11:41 AM
    this whole thing sucks. USCIS cannot adjudicate even I-131 on time. We have booked our travel tickets after 100 days of Received date of AP renewal application and looks like we have to cancel our tickets and waste $1800. This really blows and its attrocity to the core that USCIS cannot process AP renewals inside 90 days time period and its a shame that they are not answerable to anyone.

    wow! I am worried about my case now. I booked tickets for Nov. Its 45 days and I haven't heard anything. I will have to expedite in about 15 days from now. I can't imagine canceling my tickets after 4 years.

    I agree. It sucks! Its like begging for something that they are supposed to provide anyway.:mad:



    more...


    wallpaper hacker. Hacker Inside - Live Wallpaper
  • Hacker Inside - Live Wallpaper



  • truthinspector
    05-28 03:11 PM
    My point is if we check our credentials, how many of us are 'true' innovators? I know I am not, I am an expert in what I do and am an asset to my company but I haven't filed any patents or publications which would be the true requirement for this country. My skills are indeed readily available in domestic workers as well. Could that be the reason for the backlog in EB-3 and none in EB-1? So do we need to do a reality check here? Just wondering if this could be the reason why we're getting a raw deal. Could it be that 'highly skilled' is not enough but 'genius' and 'highly skilled' is what's required here? Just a thought.

    I sit next to am all American worker who has 30 years of experience, has 3 master's degrees and claims some major achievements in his technical life. Facts: I had to set his browser's proxy multiple times so that he could connect to the internet. He does not have 1% of the skills he claims and the word is out that he will be laid off next week. Although I am sure he has a membership of Programmer's Guild and IEEE and all that (he wears soda glasses , and it really makes him look brilliant). The point is , cases such as these make our presence here viable.
    I have more examples of such geniuses I have seen over past 10 years.
    It is not a secret that all of us are not innovators.However one must accept that there is a shortage of people who can run these operations.In my professional life , I have not seen a skilled American unemployed. Financial reasons may force a business to lay off a good worker. However, if you are good , you get a job instantly.
    I am lucky to be working at a place where your skills are more important than your nationality.





    hot Windows Hacker Edition wallpaper hacker. hackers wallpaper. hacker
  • hackers wallpaper. hacker



  • chanduv23
    10-05 05:55 PM
    I am a "she" by the way and perfectly capable of walking back after 1 paid for and 2 free drinks:cool:

    Do they have good food too?

    Heard snacks are good - good enough for the sides when you do your 1 to 3 drinks - well get an alcohol meter with u, just to make sure u r doing fine.

    laborchic - is doing a chic dance for all of us



    more...


    house wallpaper hacker. wallpaper hacker. Computer+hacker+wallpaper
  • Computer+hacker+wallpaper



  • kshitijnt
    08-16 03:27 PM
    I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...

    If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.

    It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.


    United nations exploitation means, finding out at the end of 3 years period my employer played games with me. Finding out that A LOT more was promised that delivered. Finding out I made a long term decision to persue career in US only to realise that I was used as a cheap labor and when I INVESTED substantial time here, I got to know that employer is using creative ways to keep cost down, hamper growth opportunities. Have you ever been cheated? Then you will know what it feels like. Going back home is always an option but a boneheaded one. Eventually that might happen too!





    tattoo 3665 Hackers wallpaper wallpaper hacker. wallpapers hacker. hacker to
  • wallpapers hacker. hacker to



  • Aah_GC
    07-09 01:08 PM
    Why don't you do this? Try to search just for your employer - and once you have a bunch of cases filed by your employer, go ahead and narrow yours down based on Priority Date.

    I do have the Employer and Attorney details. I searched based on that. Reg, case number, which case number we have to use, the backlog center number or any other number? I do have a copy of the approval letter received from backlog center.

    Let me know what else I can do?



    more...


    pictures wallpaper hacker 1024x768 Vote wallpaper hacker. Hacker
  • Hacker



  • chanduv23
    10-04 05:07 PM
    Your Commitment is Amazing !
    I hope people from NJ/NY members will join me to support you


    Thanks !

    Yes, things have improved now in the chapter - we have extremely dedicated members - and we are all buddies - there is a new energy in this chapter.

    The Tri State area has a huge potential and we must tap it.

    Thanks for your support. Please help me bump this thread :)

    If 50+ people make it to Maya - we will ask the manager to give 3 for 1 happy hour :)





    dresses hackers wallpaper. hacker wallpaper hacker. how to hack email accounts
  • how to hack email accounts



  • gc007
    06-30 09:50 PM
    Can someone tell that If USCIS says that 29 June 07 is the last date to receive applications for premium processing for I 140 . Does that mean that they shud receive the application by 29th or application shud be post-marked dated 29th in order to be considered for premium processing.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup hacker wallpaper. hacker wallpaper hacker. wallpaper hacker.
  • wallpaper hacker.



  • vbkris77
    07-02 12:55 PM
    From what I remember, when we wrote to President Bush, only 5000 letters were sent.
    I dont think a number like 50,000 could ever be reached.

    That's why we couldn't solve all the admin related issues then. If we had significant volume, we could have had visa re-stamping done in USA and the list goes on.. Any ways, I don't mean to give numbers.. But as long as we are on the same page that volume speaks and we don't have enough at this point of time, I am good.

    We need a mass movement to make an impact. They need to get frustrated with the letters and will have to give a press statement that they are reviewing the matter. As long as we can do that. I think we can get DOJ attention. If 5K members send letters 10 times in 2 months, I have no issue, as long as we can annoy them with letters for justice..





    girlfriend wallpapers hacker. hacker to wallpaper hacker. Hacker Inside - Live Wallpaper
  • Hacker Inside - Live Wallpaper



  • pamposh
    01-20 06:39 PM
    Everyone, there is a temporary problem with donating money through PayPal.

    Our webmaster is on the phone with them and we expect it to be fixed soon. Someone will post again as soon as it is up.

    Please hold on to your wallets in the meantime.

    Just wondering if this is fixed or not yet.:confused:





    hairstyles Hacker Inside - Live Wallpaper wallpaper hacker. wallpaper hacker.
  • wallpaper hacker.



  • amitjoey
    06-30 03:57 PM
    I dont disagree with you. But I was just telling an admin fix that could be pissble and bring releief to lots of people who really need it.

    Yes and IV is working on that, we need more interest, more active members, more funds, more commitment.





    ny-nonrir
    05-11 12:40 PM
    Like RAgz4u said, with a tight rope walk, it will be extremely difficult to get our amendments to pass.

    Without that, even if the bill pasess and lets 12 million undocumented
    folks get in the line, it is drastically going to clog USCIS which
    may screw us up badly.


    So what good is the CIR if our amendments dont get in ? Seriously....


    Maybe we are better of without the CIR if our amendments are not in it.

    Yes. It all depends on where they get in line.

    Ragz4u, Do you have any idea about the process itself? Ppl are talking about illegals becoming legals. But what is going to be the process? I hope they dont jump in front of the people who are waiting at various stages now. For example if an illegal from a non-retrogressed country is allowed to apply for 485 today, he will get the GC ahead of all of us. Plus that would eat into the unused visas reclaim idea as well (if there is such a thing).





    spouse485
    01-14 02:19 PM
    Guys, can you clarify my doubts. thanks in advance.

    1. I have got H-1B valid from Oct 1st, 2007, but I have not started working yet. I am going to India next month and want to come back using AP (obtined thru my husband's GC process). Will there be any problem at port of entry?

    2. What should I tell at POE about my H-1B visa? Do I need show any pay stubs or employment letter?

    3. Is it better to revoke my h-1B before I go to India to avoid this confusion ? If so, how do I revoke H-1B



    No comments:

    Post a Comment