Wednesday, June 8, 2011

taylor swift no makeup photo shoot

taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Hey Hey Taylor Looking Goodtaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Hey Hey Taylor Looking Good
  • Hey Hey Taylor Looking Good



  • nandakumar
    03-17 01:58 AM
    It is a great achievement. Congrats to the core team and all the volunteers who contributed. There is a Tamil proverb meaning, "little rain droplets make a huge river". Each of our small contribution would definitely give us financial strength to put forth our case with the US congress & Government.

    let us keep the spirit.

    For the past one week I posted more then 50 fliers in many of the apartment communities in my neighborhood and also sent lot of emails to friends and groups & forums in my company.

    I did receive few disappointing comments on our effort but ignored and continuing my effort.

    Cheers,
    Nandakumar





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • setpit_gc
    05-25 03:46 PM
    Both of our 485 got RFE. As per CIS website, it was sent on May 20, 2009. Attorney haven't received it so far.

    Message says "REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT. CASE PLACED ON HOLD".

    We send all the initial documents when we filed in July 2007. I have no idea what CIS is asking for.

    Any idea?./





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • sekharan
    10-14 11:51 AM
    She already has the GC in hand.

    She has been maintaining "permanent residence" for 2+ years since she got the GC in hand.

    We are a little bit confused about the F4 category bit being about "unmarried and below 21 years of age".

    In mosts texts we do not see "unmarried" the restriction - is it that the person for who GC has been filed needed to be bewlo 21 AND unmarried BEFORE she was issued the GC, but these restrictions do NOT matter ONCE she got the GC?





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swifttaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift
  • Taylor Swift



  • willigetgc?
    11-15 09:14 AM
    I'm trying to figure out the reasoning behind Mexico's numbers as well. According to the latest cut-off date tables http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

    Mexico has about 5,800 folks total for EB-3 in the queue so far, but we have seen very little movement in the past years. My questions to the forum:

    1) Is the slow movement due to so many cases in field offices not yet reported?

    2) Do family-based numbers take away from the 7% of 140K visas a year or are these solely for EB?

    3) Any idea why movement is so slow for Mexico given the numbers of people currently in the queue?

    Theories are welcome.

    1. Yes, It is be possible that there are many cases in the field offices that are not counted
    2. No, the 140K is solely for the EB category, the FB does not take any visa numbers from EB unless there is more visa numbers available than applicants...........which in the current situation is not true



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup peopletaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup people
  • taylor swift no makeup people



  • neoneo
    07-17 12:26 AM
    My 140 was filed last week and I don't have the receipt number. Can I file 485 without I140 receipt number?

    Ask yourself.. how do people file concurrently ?! .. the only problem will be if your I-485 comes for review before I-140 is cleared. Then you'll get a notice for denial since I-140 is not approved. But what are the chances of that happening in todays scenario unless you have a very old PD>


    check it out with ur attorney.





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. The magazine photo shoot istaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. The magazine photo shoot is
  • The magazine photo shoot is



  • santb1975
    05-15 11:58 PM
    Thankyou for your contribution

    Here is my $100

    Paypal Receipt ID: 8D5173328S121125D

    Come on everyone... donate a small percentage of your stimulus package.



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Shoot without Makeuptaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Shoot without Makeup
  • Shoot without Makeup



  • xgoogle
    06-24 11:08 AM
    Thanks you guys and smart move admin for collapsing both the threads together! I was only hoping if one of the lawyers could also confirm on this, then I would be really confident going forward with this decision.

    Thanks a bunch again for listening to my rant!





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • indrajal
    11-02 12:11 PM
    Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.

    thanks for the reply sir.
    i am kinda confused since i dont work for a consultant , also my company dont have a fixed client.
    I work for on an in-house project which sells services online to different people. We dont go out and sell it, we dont do custom softwares, we help people in doing their paperwork and charge a little fees.
    in this case who is our vendor and client. i am assuming that the employer and petitioner is my boss but i dont know who would the other two be



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • saint_2010
    08-13 11:31 AM
    What makes you think in this Direction ?

    nothing seems to be moving forward...and this is the last week for Aug 17th...so the more # of rejections/denials without possibility to reapply/re-appeal the less burden or number of applications they will have to process...my thoughts!





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • Sachin_Stock
    08-13 02:32 PM
    Any gurus can answer this question?



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot. taylor swift no makeup 2010. taylor; taylor swift no makeup 2010. taylor. 0815. Apr 5, 01:16 PMtaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot. taylor swift no makeup 2010. taylor; taylor swift no makeup 2010. taylor. 0815. Apr 5, 01:16 PM
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot. taylor swift no makeup 2010. taylor; taylor swift no makeup 2010. taylor. 0815. Apr 5, 01:16 PM



  • skg
    02-12 08:09 AM
    No FP yet. July 2nd filer. Had Open SR and even took infoPass appointment.No luck so far.





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • roseball
    07-20 05:47 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?

    The reason why this is a grey area is because USCIS has no means of tracking whether you maintained a valid H4 status (did not work) or used your EAD (put EAD info in form I-9)from your pending I-485. So they keep extending your H4 status whenever it is requested as a supplement to primary beneficiary's H1 extension. But as with any other case, its always upto the applicant to prove his or her valid immigration status in the country. As far as the rules go, you can either be on H4 status and not work, or work on EAD and be in AOS status. Hope this helps...



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • insbaby
    08-18 10:23 PM
    I applied for H1 extension in June'07. I got RFE on I94 first & then one more on my consulting company. Both were responded on time.. Finally, I got a denial notice on my H1 recently stating that my education background is not Computer Science related although i hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Am very upset after hearing this.

    I have few questions for the experts here.

    1. Is it possible for me now to apply for new H1 thru some other company?
    2. Can i re-appeal the decision and stay here legally?
    3. Are there any good attorneys that can give me good advice for me to take the next step?

    Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.

    Thank you all.

    Give your full educational background, that may help people to get some ideas. B.S Computer Science 3 years or 4 years.

    What made USCIS think that your educational background is not Computer Science? any idea.





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • number30
    06-29 03:45 PM
    Has anybody recently applied for a Schengen Visa, if yes, can you please let me know what you did for the travel insurance. The insurance from my employer (Humana) says they cover international but do not have a letter that states the same and Swedish consulate website says the letter should specifically say "International Coverage".

    What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.

    Talk to some senior guy in Humana. They have three templates. One of them has International Coverage in it. I had this problem in 2005. I was able to get the letter after talking his supervisor.



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot. selena gomez no makeup people; selena gomez no makeup people. aiqw9182. Mar 24, 02:50 PM. OpenCL are COMPUTE tasks.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot. selena gomez no makeup people; selena gomez no makeup people. aiqw9182. Mar 24, 02:50 PM. OpenCL are COMPUTE tasks.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot. selena gomez no makeup people; selena gomez no makeup people. aiqw9182. Mar 24, 02:50 PM. OpenCL are COMPUTE tasks.



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-25 01:52 PM
    I filed on first week of feb. My 6 yrs with recapture ends in april 2011. Is it possible to go out of country some time in june 2010 and recapture more time ?

    As per my attorney yes, it is possible. I am in same boat. Waiting for the PWD to come will plan how much time I need to be out of country based on that





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift No Makeup Shoot.taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift No Makeup Shoot.
  • Taylor Swift No Makeup Shoot.



  • kshitijnt
    07-27 02:46 PM
    Hi,

    My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.

    Thanks.

    If your renewal requires fees, I would not get it approved.



    more...


    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot. role model am ioh Makeup pics, people i people; role model am ioh Makeup pics, people i people magazine taylor swift Peoplestaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot. role model am ioh Makeup pics, people i people; role model am ioh Makeup pics, people i people magazine taylor swift Peoples
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot. role model am ioh Makeup pics, people i people; role model am ioh Makeup pics, people i people magazine taylor swift Peoples



  • mdipi
    11-07 03:27 PM
    thanks for the great comments! deff do a tut! i think ppl would love it! and we can get our PS7 section. well off do do another tut. i feel bored.





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift Without Makeuptaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift Without Makeup
  • Taylor Swift Without Makeup



  • kirupa
    10-27 06:42 PM
    Added :)

    You should see at least a few hour delay for this is a manual process haha.





    taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. kardashian+no+makeup+shoottaylor swift no makeup photo shoot. kardashian+no+makeup+shoot
  • kardashian+no+makeup+shoot



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-16 11:05 AM
    eb2_mumbai,
    Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.

    Thanks for the green gbof. Last Friday I was on 3 green's and then I started to write on this thread for H4 work permits and went down to 8 RED's and then now on 6 Red's so I guess its been a roller coaster ride for me. :-)

    Just a warning to folks I have a strong feeling that perhaps EAD renewal might be a good place for IO to demand a fresh EVL. That is based on assumption that it goes to same level/ group of IO who adjudicates 485. If there are different groups that look at 765 & 485 then I guess all they care is to look up the system to see if 485 is pending and then approve 765 (which is normal workflow). I still think this is what they will follow because otherwise every 765 application (proimary) will result in RFE which is additional workload for CIS. They would just add it to required documents to make it easy on all of us.





    rajeshiv
    07-13 12:05 AM
    what case are you talking about ... is it H1 or 485?

    -RR





    kaisersose
    02-18 10:26 AM
    This is how it works.

    DOS will decide on a certain number ovisa to be released during a quarter. They will draw an estimate and set the cut-off to a certain date so that USCIS can request visa numbers.

    As an example, let us say they decide to release 500 visa numbers for India EB2 the following month and set the cut off for that category to April 2004. USCIS will have a demand for thousands of visa numbers for EB2 India with PDs earlier than that date. DOS will release the 500 numbers and then they will push the date back to April 2002 or something to cut down supply till the next quarter. If there is demand for visa numbers even below this cut off date, they will reduce it further or change it to U.

    We could have predicted the movement better if USCIS and DOS were one. But since they are not, it is almost impossible. Like how DOS shocked USCIS last year by unexpectedly setting all PDs to current. The other complication is since many EB3 are now changing over to EB2 with earlier PDs, forget DOS, even USCIS does not know how many EB2s it will have to process.

    In short, continue to expect the same pattern of erratic movement.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment