Sunday, June 12, 2011

tattoos and body piercing

images Zebra Tattoo and Body Piercing tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo And Body Piercing
  • Tattoo And Body Piercing



  • alex77
    10-11 01:39 PM
    If you have not used EAD then your H1B is still valid and so spouse's H4 should be valid too. If you have used EAD then your H1B is not valid and in that case, your stay becomes illegal too.

    If spouse uses EAD for employment, what I heard is that the H4 status is no more valid.

    In this case for any reason, if the 485 is cancelled, spouse will be out of status.

    Primary can transfer h1b (if possible) & still be legal, but spouse is illegal to stay any more. There is no legal provision that once on EAD, spouse can switch back to H4. Is this true? I am worried and don't know whats really true.

    Gurus Please guide.:confused:





    wallpaper Tattoo And Body Piercing tattoos and body piercing. Body Piercing middot; Burning Man
  • Body Piercing middot; Burning Man



  • gcForV
    07-13 12:35 PM
    Do not start new thread to respond back or add to what gc_hoga_re has said. His post was offensive to members and detrimental to the organization.

    That thread is now closed and gc_hoga_re has been banned.

    To those who dont like censorship and moderation of forums:

    Immigration Voice neither promises nor practices "Free speech" and "First amendment rights" claimed by members who dont like moderation and censorship.

    We are an organization for Greencard backlogs advocacy, not civil rights like First amendment rights and free speech. In order to worship civil rights like free speech and first amendment rights, please join the ACLU (www.aclu.org).

    Also, Immigration Voice is in its full rights to censor its own site as the site is owned by organization and it is not a public property. Your first amendment rights to "Say whatever you feel like" are guaranteed by the constitution to protect you from congress passing laws that can take away those rights. The constitutional rights dont guarantee you the right to say whatever you want on other citizen's/organization's property/website/domain. So please do not come back to preach the US constitution to the core group. There are thousands of blogs, sites and discussion forums that practice much higher level of censorship. The only way to guarantee the retention of online material is to start your own website and we encourage members who find Immigration Voice as a "Restrictive" or "Non Democratic" website to do that.

    Immigration Voice will ban users, ban posts, delete posts, close threads and remove material that is detrimental to the organization.

    Also, gc_hoga_re has been banned for posting offensive material.
    Wow Wow Wow.
    Watch out..Before typing think.
    You are the Administrator of the site!!!
    I do understand the wild posts though





    tattoos and body piercing. I will tattoos and ody
  • I will tattoos and ody



  • sundarpn
    08-03 03:46 AM
    If one is in their say 5th or 6th yr of H1 and has an Approved I-140 (copy) from a company A, does that mean:

    1. that he can transfer his H1b to a company B and get 3 yr ext.

    2. Again in the 8th or 9th year, can he move to another company C and get a 3 ext (upto 12th year).

    So can one get infinite 3 yr extenstions just because once upon a time he/she had an approved I 140 from one of his ex-employers (and not his immediate previous emplyer). :)





    2011 Body Piercing middot; Burning Man tattoos and body piercing. tattoos and ody piercing. a
  • tattoos and ody piercing. a



  • Tito_ortiz
    01-17 06:11 PM
    Agreed. I registered already on change.gov.

    I voted on this. But I did not see any vote for elimination of country qouta in EB immigration system. We need that topic on change.gov and should vote heavily in favour of it.



    more...


    tattoos and body piercing. tattoos and ody piercings
  • tattoos and ody piercings



  • Geni
    05-30 09:43 PM
    Democrats have majority in the house and that is what Nacy will look for. She will see what is the out come of the HOUSE before really making some thing in the SENATE



    They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.

    If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.

    Our best hope is:

    1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.

    2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.

    I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.





    tattoos and body piercing. 2010 Tattoo Body Piercing body
  • 2010 Tattoo Body Piercing body



  • lord_labaku
    10-08 01:33 AM
    Worry about it after the fact.

    Technically you can maintain both PR...esp. if you live & commute in one of the border cities like Vancouver, Windsor. But at one point, you may have to decide which citizenship you want.

    To maintain future growth, Canada has to rely heavily on immigration - thats one of the reason, its easy to get Canadian PR.

    Depending on your priorities, it may be worthwhile to continue maintaining Canadian PR after you get US GC. (for e.g Canada allows sponsor of immediate relatives as a PR while you have to wait for US citizenship of the same. Also getting Canadian citizenship takes 3 years as opposed to 5 in the US)

    that being said, the Canadian economy lives in the shadow of US & finding jobs I have heard is difficult in Canada.



    more...


    tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo amp; Body Piercing
  • Tattoo amp; Body Piercing



  • nandakumar
    03-17 01:58 AM
    It is a great achievement. Congrats to the core team and all the volunteers who contributed. There is a Tamil proverb meaning, "little rain droplets make a huge river". Each of our small contribution would definitely give us financial strength to put forth our case with the US congress & Government.

    let us keep the spirit.

    For the past one week I posted more then 50 fliers in many of the apartment communities in my neighborhood and also sent lot of emails to friends and groups & forums in my company.

    I did receive few disappointing comments on our effort but ignored and continuing my effort.

    Cheers,
    Nandakumar





    2010 I will tattoos and ody tattoos and body piercing. Zebra Tattoo and Body Piercing
  • Zebra Tattoo and Body Piercing



  • xu1
    04-08 06:02 PM
    Then what do you do if you dont have a candian permit ??
    A friend of mine then purchased a ticket and flew from toronto to her home country, where she took a rather long vacation and got her H4 visa.. That was shortly after 9/11.



    more...


    tattoos and body piercing. Body piercing,Body painting
  • Body piercing,Body painting



  • nfinity
    07-09 10:15 AM
    Before she changes her job so soon after I-485 approval. Make sure you understand the consequences of not staying with your petitioning employer.

    Your intent may be questioned during Naturalization process. Talk to an attorney. I dont think people can just switch employers after 485 is approved rightaway.

    Just my 2 cents





    hair tattoos and ody piercing. a tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo, Body Piercing
  • Tattoo, Body Piercing



  • seaken75
    07-17 10:24 PM
    Do you have the link? Thanks! :)

    If you look at the rules closely on the website, pregnant women are exempted from taking shots. The medical tests should not be a problem.



    more...


    tattoos and body piercing. ody piercings and tattoos
  • ody piercings and tattoos



  • sachug22
    07-16 01:51 PM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 got a REF and I have received the alert. I have not received the actual document. When we went for medical exam in 2006, she was pregnant and one of the vaccine was not given. I am expecting the REF would ask for the remaining tests.

    Right now my family is in Hyderabad, India. Is there any provision in Hyderabad to complete medical exam ? or I need to bring them back to US ?

    Thanks for the help.

    Kanaka

    Check the timeframe on RFE, some have 90 days (3 months), so you should have enough time to respond. It is advisable to visit the same doctor (since he/she has record of your original test).





    hot tattoos and ody piercings tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo, ody piercing studio
  • Tattoo, ody piercing studio



  • ramus
    06-29 12:50 PM
    I was listing to NPR Diane Rim show. Not sure who guests were. But When Diana asked if there is any chance that bill might come back.. He said, no bill won't come back but there is chance that some pieces of immigration may come in seperate pieces in around sep. He did say some bill might come for High skilled.. He gave example of Bill Clinton's health care immigration bill.

    Anybody got chance to hear to NPR today?






    If anyone is interested in finding what other groups are doing:
    Reminder: Today, Friday, June 29, the Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform will be hosting a nationwide conference call at 3:00 PM Eastern time to discuss the implications of yesterday�s Senate vote. If you are calling from a land-line, call 1-888-341-6639. If you are using a cell-phone, please call 1-641-594-7000. The access code for both numbers is 65777554#.
    ===============
    If you find some helpful information, do post on the thread.



    more...


    house Skinworkz - Tattoo and Body tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo, ody piercing studio
  • Tattoo, ody piercing studio



  • vamsi_poondla
    02-04 04:34 PM
    What did your attorney advice?





    tattoo 2010 Tattoo Body Piercing body tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo Body Piercing
  • Tattoo Body Piercing



  • wandmaker
    08-18 10:54 PM
    I did B.E in Computer Science Engg, 4 yrs Course.

    I have no idea why USCIS gave that reason. Actually, my company's attorney told that "USCIS denied H1B, because i don't have Computers background and am working as a Programmer Analyst".

    That's all i know at this moment. I don't know whom to trust at this point.

    When is your current I-94 expiring? If it has already expired, you need to act quick because you will be accruing unlawful presence from the date of denial. You should not have any issue w.r.t your educational background - I have seen people with textile engineering degree got their h1 and green card



    more...


    pictures Tattoo amp; Body Piercing tattoos and body piercing. Tattoo Body Piercing.
  • Tattoo Body Piercing.



  • canmt
    11-16 08:46 AM
    The term permanent does not mean forever; after you apply AC21 and inform USCIS regarding your intent to change employer you can stop worrying about working for the gc sponsored employer.

    But if you stick with your gc sponsored employer till you get your green card; then you cannot use AC21. It is not clear as to how long you need to work for the gc sponsored employer. Most of the lawyers say 1 year is a good time to change employer after getting gc but there is no law binding on such things.





    dresses Tattoo, ody piercing studio tattoos and body piercing. Tattoos and ody piercing
  • Tattoos and ody piercing



  • Hewa
    09-22 06:55 AM
    My case was also transferred to CSC. The transfer notice has a different receipt date than the receipt notice. MY case is now transferred back to NSC.
    I would like to know if anybody of you have received finger print notice. I have not received it yet.

    No FP, or any other communication whatsoever. Just the transfer notice.



    more...


    makeup Body piercing,Body painting tattoos and body piercing. Skinworkz - Tattoo and Body
  • Skinworkz - Tattoo and Body



  • dpp
    08-17 04:06 PM
    fedex des not deliver to PO boxes

    Everybody knows that. But what he referring is "whey didn't you use FedEx service by giving Street address of TSC?"





    girlfriend Tattoo Body Piercing tattoos and body piercing. Alley Cat Tattoo and Body
  • Alley Cat Tattoo and Body



  • jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
    08-25 08:22 PM
    Good luck, mine is the same PD

    Good Luck for tomorrow's meeting.





    hairstyles ody piercings and tattoos tattoos and body piercing. ody piercing tattoos
  • ody piercing tattoos



  • seaken75
    07-17 10:24 PM
    Do you have the link? Thanks! :)

    If you look at the rules closely on the website, pregnant women are exempted from taking shots. The medical tests should not be a problem.





    kshitijnt
    09-16 04:51 PM
    This is all India specific and specific to EB2. I did not add years2006 and 2007 as my PD is in 2005. But I did do it upto dec 2005.

    1. You can expect the spill over from EB1 in big way
    2. You can expect spillover from EB2 ROW in a big way

    This should help clear backlog atleast upto 2004 cases. However the interfiling from EB3 to EB2 could stop the backlog from being reduced.





    waitforevergc
    09-03 06:51 PM
    I filed my H1 extension and it took 75 days to get it approved. Regular and not premium.

    Got 3 yr extension with approved i-140.

    If you do premium, you will know the decision in 15 days.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment