aranya
01-15 04:13 PM
Here is the form (http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/WH-4.pdf).
Let us know how it goes.
Cheers,
-b
My employer paid all my fees. The point I was trying to make was that there are lawyers who interpret differently.
Let us know how it goes.
Cheers,
-b
My employer paid all my fees. The point I was trying to make was that there are lawyers who interpret differently.
wallpaper For example: Super Saiyan 4
Rb_newsletter
09-03 10:16 PM
Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?
In one of my friend's case they approved H1 for 6 months, because he had contract only for 6 months. He just completed 3 years and this is his first extension request. :eek: Who the hell in this world writes contract for more than 6 months even if they have requirements for next 2 years.
Another case I heard was immigration officer at POE granted only 1 year I-94 even though he had 2 years left in his visa. It seems IO spoke to candidates manager and advised him to hire someone locally and get him trained within a year.
Are we in real United States of America? So much of hate around.
In one of my friend's case they approved H1 for 6 months, because he had contract only for 6 months. He just completed 3 years and this is his first extension request. :eek: Who the hell in this world writes contract for more than 6 months even if they have requirements for next 2 years.
Another case I heard was immigration officer at POE granted only 1 year I-94 even though he had 2 years left in his visa. It seems IO spoke to candidates manager and advised him to hire someone locally and get him trained within a year.
Are we in real United States of America? So much of hate around.
bang
08-19 09:16 AM
Dear Friend
Look at my signature, my case is very similar to yours, (PD Nov 2002). I guess DOL has messed up few cases during that time (Dallas). My labor application was also closed in 2005 due to non response. I had found out by sending an email to the BEC and they had replied with a screen shot.
How did it get resolved - Everything has to be done by your lawyers, they have to send the proof of reply for 45 day letter ( Fedex / ups etc dated back then) only then DOL will reopen you case, once they reopen a desicion will be made very soon. Work with you lawyer OR your company , he / she is the only person who can get you back on track. I guess is your lawyer has messed up for sure, try your company represenative to help you in this matter, because they are the only people who can talk to DOL
Bang
Hi,
My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.
While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.
1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?
2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Look at my signature, my case is very similar to yours, (PD Nov 2002). I guess DOL has messed up few cases during that time (Dallas). My labor application was also closed in 2005 due to non response. I had found out by sending an email to the BEC and they had replied with a screen shot.
How did it get resolved - Everything has to be done by your lawyers, they have to send the proof of reply for 45 day letter ( Fedex / ups etc dated back then) only then DOL will reopen you case, once they reopen a desicion will be made very soon. Work with you lawyer OR your company , he / she is the only person who can get you back on track. I guess is your lawyer has messed up for sure, try your company represenative to help you in this matter, because they are the only people who can talk to DOL
Bang
Hi,
My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.
While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.
1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?
2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
2011 goku jr ssj4 goku jr and
redgreen
07-15 10:31 AM
It is clearly written in the instruction of I-765 that :
"Adjustment applicant who filed for the adjustment under the fee structure implemented July 30, 2007"
Note that it is not whether you filed on or after July 30, 2007 but the fee that you paid for I-485. I don't know why people don't even read the basic instructions coming along with the applications form!
Simply, this is the rule. If you have paid higher fee for I-485 then you don't pay fee for EAD (new or renewal). otherwise you must pay the fee. . As most of the people who filed before Aug 17, 2007 would have paid previous lower fee and those who applied know very well that they applied in August as part of the 'faisco'; it was basically a July 2007 filing with older fee.
Many lawyers don't know anything other than making money.
"Adjustment applicant who filed for the adjustment under the fee structure implemented July 30, 2007"
Note that it is not whether you filed on or after July 30, 2007 but the fee that you paid for I-485. I don't know why people don't even read the basic instructions coming along with the applications form!
Simply, this is the rule. If you have paid higher fee for I-485 then you don't pay fee for EAD (new or renewal). otherwise you must pay the fee. . As most of the people who filed before Aug 17, 2007 would have paid previous lower fee and those who applied know very well that they applied in August as part of the 'faisco'; it was basically a July 2007 filing with older fee.
Many lawyers don't know anything other than making money.
more...
Tantra
07-13 11:40 AM
Please post a message here to help encourage more guests of join in.
gcisadawg
02-03 02:09 PM
Hi
I hold a H1b Visa but did not work after coming to US.
Can anybody guide me regarding my current status.
My H1 was approved in 2007 quota and i entered US in march 2008..but was not successful in getting a job and my employer is not running any payroll..
can anybody help me with this??
thankyou
RUN buddy RUN! This forum is for LEGAL immigrants trying to get their employment based green cards. There are people from EB3 with PD from 2001 ( yeah, TWO THOUSAND AND ONE) who are maintaining their EB status diligently by having a steady job and waiting and waiting and waiting for their GC to come.
Now, you coolly come and say what you have just said and have the gall to ask for advice.
The same applies to other poster 'nehas' also who had a similar question.
Thanks,
GCisaDawg
I hold a H1b Visa but did not work after coming to US.
Can anybody guide me regarding my current status.
My H1 was approved in 2007 quota and i entered US in march 2008..but was not successful in getting a job and my employer is not running any payroll..
can anybody help me with this??
thankyou
RUN buddy RUN! This forum is for LEGAL immigrants trying to get their employment based green cards. There are people from EB3 with PD from 2001 ( yeah, TWO THOUSAND AND ONE) who are maintaining their EB status diligently by having a steady job and waiting and waiting and waiting for their GC to come.
Now, you coolly come and say what you have just said and have the gall to ask for advice.
The same applies to other poster 'nehas' also who had a similar question.
Thanks,
GCisaDawg
more...
edaltsis
09-29 10:59 AM
hi,
I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.
regards,
c
What do you mean by 'my consultant'? If you are working for a company, you are the consultant/employee but a company wont be a 'consultant'.
I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.
regards,
c
What do you mean by 'my consultant'? If you are working for a company, you are the consultant/employee but a company wont be a 'consultant'.
2010 Featured on:Super Saiyan 3,
CRAZYMONK
09-24 02:37 PM
I used AP in Feb 2008 when we went to Australia. But my wife did use her H1b to enter.
Got RFE for both of us.
Could be. Nice Find.
There you are. I am pretty sure that the reason for your RFE is your travel.
Every thing should be fine if you just send your medicals again.
Any way all the best.
Got RFE for both of us.
Could be. Nice Find.
There you are. I am pretty sure that the reason for your RFE is your travel.
Every thing should be fine if you just send your medicals again.
Any way all the best.
more...
morchu
05-29 02:30 PM
1. Yes. Most countries need 6 months validity on passport from the date of entry. Some countries are exempt from this rule.
2. Usually you keep the same I94.
3. Not necessarily. But be prepared to answer questions. If you are unable to prove your intention to be permanently residing in US, upon US GC, that can be an issue.
Basically you have to claim that you have proper intentions now, and at the time of applications of canadian PR and US GC. Also you have to claim that you plan to reside in US permanently if you receive US GC.
Hi,
1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?
2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?
3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?
Thanks.
2. Usually you keep the same I94.
3. Not necessarily. But be prepared to answer questions. If you are unable to prove your intention to be permanently residing in US, upon US GC, that can be an issue.
Basically you have to claim that you have proper intentions now, and at the time of applications of canadian PR and US GC. Also you have to claim that you plan to reside in US permanently if you receive US GC.
Hi,
1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?
2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?
3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?
Thanks.
hair A Super Saiyan 4, Though.
royus77
05-30 09:36 PM
Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
If your company A is a desi company(Mostly they try to profit on your exit also) he may try to sell the approved LC/1 -140 . So let be patient for another month and move . As far as the other things concerned you can get 3 years ext based on the I -140 ext and also you can port the PD to the new GC from company B .
Just check with the attorney before moving I just gave my advise based on my research in the forums.
Thanks
roy
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
If your company A is a desi company(Mostly they try to profit on your exit also) he may try to sell the approved LC/1 -140 . So let be patient for another month and move . As far as the other things concerned you can get 3 years ext based on the I -140 ext and also you can port the PD to the new GC from company B .
Just check with the attorney before moving I just gave my advise based on my research in the forums.
Thanks
roy
more...
braindrain
06-03 12:19 PM
My H1 B Visa and my wife's H4 is being transfered to a new employer. We filed under premium processing last friday (30th May). We have a family emergency and my question is whether my wife can travel to India before our applications are approved. I will remain in the country. Only she will be travelling. Your inputs will be much appreciated in this trying time.
I believe your wife can travel. I was in a similar situation couple of years back where We had to travel while the transfer was pending and when contacted the attorney, they did not raise any issues.
Luckily, we got our approvals before we actually left and was not a issue. Again, it was more than 2 Yrs back, so pls do consult attorney.
I believe your wife can travel. I was in a similar situation couple of years back where We had to travel while the transfer was pending and when contacted the attorney, they did not raise any issues.
Luckily, we got our approvals before we actually left and was not a issue. Again, it was more than 2 Yrs back, so pls do consult attorney.
hot Super Saiyan Goku 9 Evil Goku
h1techSlave
11-19 10:20 AM
If you look at the numbers.
EB3 - 3 years to file 485. Very little risk of rejection of 140 by USCIS.
EB2 - 1 year for LC processing, because you have to file new LC. Very HIGH risk of rejection of 140 by USCIS.
Now take your pick.
h1techSlave,
I saw that priority date for EB2 (all other countries) now is current, while for EB3 is May 2005.....
Does it mean that when my LC is ready I will have to wait my priority date for approximately 3 years?
EB3 - 3 years to file 485. Very little risk of rejection of 140 by USCIS.
EB2 - 1 year for LC processing, because you have to file new LC. Very HIGH risk of rejection of 140 by USCIS.
Now take your pick.
h1techSlave,
I saw that priority date for EB2 (all other countries) now is current, while for EB3 is May 2005.....
Does it mean that when my LC is ready I will have to wait my priority date for approximately 3 years?
more...
house ball+z+goku+super+saiyan+5
singhsa3
02-28 02:59 PM
Obviously, you don't know how the system work, well , Welcome to dealing with USCIS!
If I have never received a FP Notice from USCIS and then, they deny my EAD renewal because of this, that will be total absurd. I don't think any good immigration attorneys will let this go.
If I have never received a FP Notice from USCIS and then, they deny my EAD renewal because of this, that will be total absurd. I don't think any good immigration attorneys will let this go.
tattoo spider-super saiyan man!
chanduv23
03-08 08:48 PM
Wow,
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
Maybe the numbers were high as they spilled over, but that does not explain why eb2 and eb3, where they must be equal.
It if definitely interesting to note that eb1 India has so much demand.
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
Maybe the numbers were high as they spilled over, but that does not explain why eb2 and eb3, where they must be equal.
It if definitely interesting to note that eb1 India has so much demand.
more...
pictures fusionados super saiyan 10
raysaikat
04-29 04:13 PM
It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
dresses REAL Super Saiyan Aura !
skynet2500
07-09 12:35 PM
DOS issued one more bulletine today on 9th July 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please post the link. What is new anyways in this?
Please post the link. What is new anyways in this?
more...
makeup dragon ball af goku ssj.
Miya Maqbool
08-16 05:20 PM
Howdy fellow Aliens,
My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.
Hi,
When did you file the I 485 and EAd application for your wife..what ws your PD?
Thanks
My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.
Hi,
When did you file the I 485 and EAd application for your wife..what ws your PD?
Thanks
girlfriend HANGAN SUPER SAIYAN (DRAGON
meridiani.planum
04-07 05:00 PM
Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants....
1. Travel restrictions (no travel during H1 extension etc..)
2. Driver license issues
3. Wasted Visa numbers
4. Inefficiency of USCIS
5. Need to increase EB quota
just get in line there in the Rose Garden, right behind Al-Maliki as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in Iraq, and in front of Bernanke as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in the economy. When its your turn do tell the president about the inefficiency of the USCIS.
1. Travel restrictions (no travel during H1 extension etc..)
2. Driver license issues
3. Wasted Visa numbers
4. Inefficiency of USCIS
5. Need to increase EB quota
just get in line there in the Rose Garden, right behind Al-Maliki as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in Iraq, and in front of Bernanke as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in the economy. When its your turn do tell the president about the inefficiency of the USCIS.
hairstyles Pan Super Saiyan by ~NeDan89
looneytunezez
04-23 04:42 PM
fittan,
Thanks for your reply.
But i dont have any application pending with USCIS.
My I-140 is pending but that belongs to my employer,correct?
So I am confused if I should use InfoPass or not.
LT
Thanks for your reply.
But i dont have any application pending with USCIS.
My I-140 is pending but that belongs to my employer,correct?
So I am confused if I should use InfoPass or not.
LT
gjoe
01-04 09:24 AM
I guess they still send a request to DOS for visa number for that case and they would turn it back saying no visa available. From this point on it is a grey area, it goes into the storage at USCIS. The next attempt for a visa number for your application happens only when USICS visits all the files in their storage again.
All that I have mentioned above are just my guess based on the trends I see at various forums.
hi gjoe,
thanks for your reply. now EB3 Priority dates are gone back to 2001. say there is no visa numbers available after the 485 applications processed which are submitted in july and aug 2007. then waht they do? they have to keep the processed applications aside untill the visa numbers available right? so at that time which one become priority is Labour filing date or 485 RD?
All that I have mentioned above are just my guess based on the trends I see at various forums.
hi gjoe,
thanks for your reply. now EB3 Priority dates are gone back to 2001. say there is no visa numbers available after the 485 applications processed which are submitted in july and aug 2007. then waht they do? they have to keep the processed applications aside untill the visa numbers available right? so at that time which one become priority is Labour filing date or 485 RD?
rayoflight
03-18 12:30 PM
Hi gc_on_demand:
Great Analysis! What are your predictions for EB3 for this year?
You mean to say that EB3 (40K) is already used up for this year :-(
Thanks,
Rayoflight
Great Analysis! What are your predictions for EB3 for this year?
You mean to say that EB3 (40K) is already used up for this year :-(
Thanks,
Rayoflight


No comments:
Post a Comment