lifestrikes
09-14 05:32 PM
I got my home in Jan 2007 ( 10% down and 80-10 loan) and expecting to file Labor by early next year.
It's your personal choice and amount of risk you are willing to take.
It's your personal choice and amount of risk you are willing to take.
wallpaper Steffi Graf won 22 Grand Slam
vinodp1978
06-28 02:00 PM
According to this from Murthy:
Generally, one may apply for an interim EAD card, if the EAD application has been pending more than 90 days if there is not an unanswered Request for Evidence (RFE) on an I-140, I-485, or I-765 that is pending with the USCIS for the applicant. The interim EAD may be obtained at a local USCIS office. To obtain an interim EAD, two USCIS-specified photographs and the 485 and EAD receipt notices are needed.
Generally, one may apply for an interim EAD card, if the EAD application has been pending more than 90 days if there is not an unanswered Request for Evidence (RFE) on an I-140, I-485, or I-765 that is pending with the USCIS for the applicant. The interim EAD may be obtained at a local USCIS office. To obtain an interim EAD, two USCIS-specified photographs and the 485 and EAD receipt notices are needed.
dilbert_cal
04-03 04:43 PM
Thanks to everybody for this heated debate. While reading through it - there were times I was left thinking - instead of spending 5 minutes writing stuff here , why dont we use that 5 minutes to call up a friend and get him to register and webfax. I was about to write it when I realized I can myself do it - so I went around my office and there are 8 people who sent webfaxes already in the last 10 mins - now I think I've the right to write this :-)
I agree we all are going through a stressful period and we can decide to either sit back and hope things work out as and when they do or to go ahead and try to do something ourselves. Initially, I wasnt very sure if IV would be able to achieve much and hence, didnt even register here. But lately I realized even if they dont achieve much, atleast they are trying their best. And I believe its better to try and fail rather than do nothing and think of what if situations.
I dont know whether IV will be able to get an amendment, whether I'll get my GC in the near future, will I get to the point in my career where I should be and where I'm not coz of GC but one thing for sure, I'll know I tried to change the system and this is something I can pass on to my next generation as a matter of pride.
Just my 2 cents and thanks for bearing with me if you read through it all.
Now, I need to get on the phone and see if I can get more people involved in this.
I agree we all are going through a stressful period and we can decide to either sit back and hope things work out as and when they do or to go ahead and try to do something ourselves. Initially, I wasnt very sure if IV would be able to achieve much and hence, didnt even register here. But lately I realized even if they dont achieve much, atleast they are trying their best. And I believe its better to try and fail rather than do nothing and think of what if situations.
I dont know whether IV will be able to get an amendment, whether I'll get my GC in the near future, will I get to the point in my career where I should be and where I'm not coz of GC but one thing for sure, I'll know I tried to change the system and this is something I can pass on to my next generation as a matter of pride.
Just my 2 cents and thanks for bearing with me if you read through it all.
Now, I need to get on the phone and see if I can get more people involved in this.
2011 Next
boreal
03-23 03:22 PM
You most probably have half the education that I have, your salary is most likely half that of mine, and your moral standard is probably half that of mine. If I start ridiculing you more, you will suffer sleepless nights. So I won't do it (after this post, I mean).
You don't post bullshit in a public forum, just because you can't see the people you are talking to, infront of you. Would you dare call the original poster 'thief' if he is standing infront of you? Would you call him that, if he is a friend of your roommate and your roommate brings him over to your house? The internet must be a new technology for you. Please learn how to use it to spread some love.
Isnt the goal of Education to make a person a better person, morally and otherwise? Is this what your education got you to? All of your Education (I am assuming you have four MS degrees, two PHd, as you have twice mine, and about 300K salary) is a total waste, if you stick up your head to support someone who does shop-lifting and have no qualms about it ( i have definitely not seen any statement to that effect from the OP, just seeking "immigration" advise). I can only think of a myriad number of reasons why you want to support this guy..maybe you yourself might have sticky hands my friend? Or maybe you are the same guy posting with two IDs and supporting your shop-lifting by such BS? I have no idea and am not interested either.
Try browsing the anti-immigrant nut websites and try answering their type-casting immigrants by the acts of few, and then you will understand what i am talking about. Till, then, probably, you can take all of your fancy-a** education, fat salary and shove it up!
You don't post bullshit in a public forum, just because you can't see the people you are talking to, infront of you. Would you dare call the original poster 'thief' if he is standing infront of you? Would you call him that, if he is a friend of your roommate and your roommate brings him over to your house? The internet must be a new technology for you. Please learn how to use it to spread some love.
Isnt the goal of Education to make a person a better person, morally and otherwise? Is this what your education got you to? All of your Education (I am assuming you have four MS degrees, two PHd, as you have twice mine, and about 300K salary) is a total waste, if you stick up your head to support someone who does shop-lifting and have no qualms about it ( i have definitely not seen any statement to that effect from the OP, just seeking "immigration" advise). I can only think of a myriad number of reasons why you want to support this guy..maybe you yourself might have sticky hands my friend? Or maybe you are the same guy posting with two IDs and supporting your shop-lifting by such BS? I have no idea and am not interested either.
Try browsing the anti-immigrant nut websites and try answering their type-casting immigrants by the acts of few, and then you will understand what i am talking about. Till, then, probably, you can take all of your fancy-a** education, fat salary and shove it up!
more...
gapala
02-15 02:26 PM
If you really look at who is paying less and misusing the H1-B and L1 to manipulate the job market, its the big offshore companies who bring the less experienced folks from India/China and other asian countries into US. These biggies pay way too less (52 to 57K) to these folks than what the conultants who work for local consulting companies make.
They apply for 1000's of H1B's and L1's showing the positions in US but 60% of the folks works back in their offshore centers in China or India with H1B/L1 stamped on their passport. Question is, if they applied for H1B / L1 based on an existing position in US and gets approved, why is that folks are still working in India or China center? Doesn't that mean they faked the position?
When we consolidated the vendors and excluded all the local consulting companies to include only two of the big offshore companies, we have seen their consultants brought onsite leaving them after few months at our group to join local consulting companies for better pay.
To me, they manipulate the job market displace americans much more than the local consulting companies.
I truely hope CIS look deep into these manipulations and frauds as well.
They apply for 1000's of H1B's and L1's showing the positions in US but 60% of the folks works back in their offshore centers in China or India with H1B/L1 stamped on their passport. Question is, if they applied for H1B / L1 based on an existing position in US and gets approved, why is that folks are still working in India or China center? Doesn't that mean they faked the position?
When we consolidated the vendors and excluded all the local consulting companies to include only two of the big offshore companies, we have seen their consultants brought onsite leaving them after few months at our group to join local consulting companies for better pay.
To me, they manipulate the job market displace americans much more than the local consulting companies.
I truely hope CIS look deep into these manipulations and frauds as well.
alterego
10-06 10:18 AM
Thanks everyone for writing to the editor
I got an e mail from customer service this morning stating they had forwarded my letter to upper management.
It(this issue) definitely got to their attention loud and clear, and hopefully it will have an impact of both sensitizing them to this separation in the future as well as prompting them to give our issue more coverage going forward. Perhaps I am being optimistic here, but one can only hope.
I got an e mail from customer service this morning stating they had forwarded my letter to upper management.
It(this issue) definitely got to their attention loud and clear, and hopefully it will have an impact of both sensitizing them to this separation in the future as well as prompting them to give our issue more coverage going forward. Perhaps I am being optimistic here, but one can only hope.
more...
arunkotte
07-19 09:54 AM
EB2/USPS delivered on 02-Jul-07 @11:45 AM
2010 (Images of steffi graf)

slammer
01-13 12:51 PM
Guess we'll have to wait till March/April to bring some movement ?
more...
snathan
03-17 04:13 PM
Going by his language I am pretty sure this is the same Matt The "Clown" we had here posting as German sometime back...
I think is IP banned and he no longer able to access the IV.
Thats I read in his forum...
I think is IP banned and he no longer able to access the IV.
Thats I read in his forum...
hair Andre Agassi amp; Steffi Graf

kaarmaa
02-01 04:40 PM
You were right. It seems they have updated status today. My case got processed on 01/27. Now waiting for the documents
What was your received date on the receipt notice?
What was your received date on the receipt notice?
more...
inspectorfox
08-25 12:50 PM
I will be in the same boat if I don't see my 9th year H1B extension before end of next month. NJ DMV must have some interim provision for individuals like us.
hot Steffi Graf Steffi Graf and
pdx_Soft_Eng
02-26 05:36 PM
Just made my contribution... I am in the middle of applying for LC, not sure if I will be able to eliminate all the applicants but I know so much about the issues for foreign nationals and I am so happy to see some professionals handling our case. I hope this time the bill will pass...
more...
house aufschlag zum sieg steffi graf
anu_t
06-19 10:14 AM
Your lawyer seems to be incorrect on this. You may want to consider getting second opinion.
AC-21 can be invoked on H1 as well as on EAD. Your choice.
Many times, joining second employer is relatively easy on EAD as it involves no H1 filing (less paperwork), but using EAD requires one to travel ONLY on AP.
Using H1 is more peace of mind. If for some reason I-485 is denied, one can in US (and work too) until H1 status expiry date and handle appeal more effectively.
Hope it helps.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
Nice information. Could you tell me what precautions I have to take now while filing my 485 if if I have intended to use AC21.
Like what documents I need that time? Do I need 140 copy that time too?
Again thank you very much for your responce.
AC-21 can be invoked on H1 as well as on EAD. Your choice.
Many times, joining second employer is relatively easy on EAD as it involves no H1 filing (less paperwork), but using EAD requires one to travel ONLY on AP.
Using H1 is more peace of mind. If for some reason I-485 is denied, one can in US (and work too) until H1 status expiry date and handle appeal more effectively.
Hope it helps.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
Nice information. Could you tell me what precautions I have to take now while filing my 485 if if I have intended to use AC21.
Like what documents I need that time? Do I need 140 copy that time too?
Again thank you very much for your responce.
tattoo steffi graf new picture
jonty_11
10-25 01:54 PM
Shimul999 may not be trying to play or may be doing so, only Shimul999 knows. But there are legitimate observations such as below (Assuming s/he provided all information for his/her case correctly) can lead any person like VKKKK to believe that.
1) He is claiming labor filed in Feb 06 and he got approval in May 06 (As per
his signature). Now if his file is in BEC this would not have happened so it is
safe to assume that either he might have used substitution labor OR his file
is filed in PERM. Now Feb 06 was the initial stage of PERM and during that
period there were lot many software glitches in the PERM system so many
lawyers were almost hesitant to file under PERM. But assuming that his
lawyer took decision to file under PERM, end to end process was almost 4
months for PERM so either his file was reached before Feb 06 then only he
could have labor approval in May 06. So there is definately something
wrong there.
2) If my labor is approved in May 06 why would I wait to file I-140 till Feb 07
(His signature)?
Now 1st point, considering Shimul lucky even that time one can assume it might have happened. For second point one can assume any reason for that long wait so it is not necessary that by looking to these both points we can fairly say that s/he is not representing the fact. It can be a fact and in that case s/he deserves our congratulations.
one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006
1) He is claiming labor filed in Feb 06 and he got approval in May 06 (As per
his signature). Now if his file is in BEC this would not have happened so it is
safe to assume that either he might have used substitution labor OR his file
is filed in PERM. Now Feb 06 was the initial stage of PERM and during that
period there were lot many software glitches in the PERM system so many
lawyers were almost hesitant to file under PERM. But assuming that his
lawyer took decision to file under PERM, end to end process was almost 4
months for PERM so either his file was reached before Feb 06 then only he
could have labor approval in May 06. So there is definately something
wrong there.
2) If my labor is approved in May 06 why would I wait to file I-140 till Feb 07
(His signature)?
Now 1st point, considering Shimul lucky even that time one can assume it might have happened. For second point one can assume any reason for that long wait so it is not necessary that by looking to these both points we can fairly say that s/he is not representing the fact. It can be a fact and in that case s/he deserves our congratulations.
one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006
more...
pictures Steffi Graf by Andre on
arunmurthy
09-14 02:30 AM
Nope, I am with you :)......
PD: Nov. 10th, 2005
Escrow Closing Date: Oct 20th, 2005!!!!
I still own and live in the house :)
I think it is a stupidity to own a house while working. Dont join the rat race.
One should start a business and have some source of income that can pay
for mortgage than budgetting within your monthly salary.
Dont give me reds but I know that is the smarter way.
PD: Nov. 10th, 2005
Escrow Closing Date: Oct 20th, 2005!!!!
I still own and live in the house :)
I think it is a stupidity to own a house while working. Dont join the rat race.
One should start a business and have some source of income that can pay
for mortgage than budgetting within your monthly salary.
Dont give me reds but I know that is the smarter way.
dresses Agassi and Steffi Graf
gatec77
08-11 05:33 AM
May be the person who leaked this news and the person who posted in post 3205 is the same. He purposefully leaked same dates at 6.35 PM and later leaked this.
But also it looks like the firm may have got hold of a draft bulletin from somebody in the USCIS.
Very tricky, I would say the chances the bulletin is true is 70 - 30
But also it looks like the firm may have got hold of a draft bulletin from somebody in the USCIS.
Very tricky, I would say the chances the bulletin is true is 70 - 30
more...
makeup Steffi Graf et Andre Agassi c
rajsand
09-26 01:07 PM
Now, lets think whats that thing proving our legality..
I797 (H1 Petition)
Lets make a template of it (it should be the same color and pattern but with different font) and remove all the vital information. (name, ssn etc.. ) and make a generic one. Lets download .. sign it by many and send it to them and Print it there on BOLD "Change our status and give us our residency soon"...
this way we prove that we are LEGALS and we will create publicity
I797 (H1 Petition)
Lets make a template of it (it should be the same color and pattern but with different font) and remove all the vital information. (name, ssn etc.. ) and make a generic one. Lets download .. sign it by many and send it to them and Print it there on BOLD "Change our status and give us our residency soon"...
this way we prove that we are LEGALS and we will create publicity
girlfriend Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi
sc3
11-14 10:52 PM
But the thing is how i am gonna prove that i am paying money every month $500 for my H1. In my Pay stub they are saying "CASH ADVANCE DEDUCTION" = $500
When you "joined" them what was your situation? Were you previously on H1? When did you learn the fact that employer is not supposed to ask for money from the employees? If you knew these facts before you joined, and you joined them because of your situational needs, you may be considered a party to the fraud yourself. So if you did know about these situations beforehand, it is in your best interests to stick around till the contracted period and then decide on your next course of action.
Your recourse to the law will be only when you are without guilt, from most of my understanding of how "desi blood suckers" work, they are not the only one taking advantage of you. In most, if not all, cases, people joining them do so because of their weak situation.
When you "joined" them what was your situation? Were you previously on H1? When did you learn the fact that employer is not supposed to ask for money from the employees? If you knew these facts before you joined, and you joined them because of your situational needs, you may be considered a party to the fraud yourself. So if you did know about these situations beforehand, it is in your best interests to stick around till the contracted period and then decide on your next course of action.
Your recourse to the law will be only when you are without guilt, from most of my understanding of how "desi blood suckers" work, they are not the only one taking advantage of you. In most, if not all, cases, people joining them do so because of their weak situation.
hairstyles steffi-graf
GCKaMaara
01-13 02:51 PM
Slow movement as expected. Hope dates move faster in the months ahead.
Hey Pappu,
What happened to your cool Avatar?
Hey Pappu,
What happened to your cool Avatar?
bugsbunny
04-21 01:57 PM
That's not correct. Such frequent reentry after exit will certainly lead to suspicion by an Immigration office at PoE. In fact the intent of 10 year visitor visa is not 10 years of permanent residence. If there is no convincing reason for such frequent reentry you are mostly likely looking at serious interrogation or deportation at the airport. There is no substitute for a GC for your parents if you want them to be with you permanently in the US. Visitor visa has a specific purpose and intent, abusing it could put your folks serious trouble. The other issue with such long term stay on Visitor Visa is - medical insurance - unfortunately there is no good, reliable and comprehensive medical insurance that covers elderly visitors on short trip.
Health insurance is not an issue these days as there are several indian firms covering it for foreign travel
Health insurance is not an issue these days as there are several indian firms covering it for foreign travel
rsharma
10-11 12:58 PM
My earlier comment was in reply to the comments from the member BharatPremi. I had wrongly quoted the comments from the member - buddyinsfo.


No comments:
Post a Comment