krustycat
10-30 10:00 AM
No activity at all
wallpaper Living Room Shelving Layout 1
insbaby
09-18 06:48 PM
Two IDIOTS gave me red dots and these comments:
--------------
H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 11:31 PM ask the doctors who work more than 80 hrs a week
H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 09:58 PM Who gave youa H1 Visa, you dumbo?
--------------
I do not understand what was wrong with my question here. I did not know there are idiots roam around this forum and give people RED DOT for no reason. I wish there is a way to know who gave those dots and comments. Get a life you idiots.
Over time for the same employer is not all an issue. Almost all H1Bs should go thru this and many of them stay at work for months.
--------------
H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 11:31 PM ask the doctors who work more than 80 hrs a week
H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 09:58 PM Who gave youa H1 Visa, you dumbo?
--------------
I do not understand what was wrong with my question here. I did not know there are idiots roam around this forum and give people RED DOT for no reason. I wish there is a way to know who gave those dots and comments. Get a life you idiots.
Over time for the same employer is not all an issue. Almost all H1Bs should go thru this and many of them stay at work for months.
gvenkat
02-25 05:15 PM
with the level of competence and intelligence shown by the USCIS.. u think they will care if some one changes jobs.. i dont think so.. desparate times need desparate measures and we should not be worried about these non-sense at all
2011 Living Room Shelves
javadeveloper
07-27 04:03 PM
Any Idea , which section of 9089 Form we need to look for the position/designation/title our company applied for? Is it F.3 or H.3? here is the 9089 form http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/9089form.pdf
more...
gparr
February 2nd, 2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks to all for your feedback. All very helpful. I should have mentioned that I captured this image during a break at a trade show and, since I'm from Illinois and any flower is appealing at this time of year, I couldn't just let them go.
Russell hit the point I was trying to get to, but apparently didn't explain very well. In this kind of shot there, by default, is not focal point in the scene and, as Russell has demonstrated, you have to create something that isn't there from the human eye perspective. He was able to achieve the necessary composition in PS and it works quite nicely. The dilemma I face with these shots is that the visual impact is the planter full of blooming flowers and attractive foliage. One option is to have the planter be the focal point of a larger scene, but in this case, the larger scene was the grounds of the Anaheim Convention Center. Not a scene I want to capture. So the image becomes what's in the planter and then the problem is, what part of what's in the planter. Obviously, I could have gone for a macro shot of one cluster of flowers, but it was the collection of flowers that was attractive. From what Russell has demonstrated, the solution seems to be a semi-macro shot. To achieve that in the camera requires a narrow DOF and placement of the chosen flower cluster at one of the "rule of thirds" points. I guess, in the final analysis, there's no real good way to get a captivating image that shows a portion of the planter with as many flowers in focus as possible. (Of course, I could carry a small cherub figurine with me on business trips to plop into planters such as this as a focal point. Plus, it would be a good conversation piece at the airport security check in. ;) ) Thanks again to jliechty, lecter, and Russell. Additional comments appreciated.
Gary
Russell hit the point I was trying to get to, but apparently didn't explain very well. In this kind of shot there, by default, is not focal point in the scene and, as Russell has demonstrated, you have to create something that isn't there from the human eye perspective. He was able to achieve the necessary composition in PS and it works quite nicely. The dilemma I face with these shots is that the visual impact is the planter full of blooming flowers and attractive foliage. One option is to have the planter be the focal point of a larger scene, but in this case, the larger scene was the grounds of the Anaheim Convention Center. Not a scene I want to capture. So the image becomes what's in the planter and then the problem is, what part of what's in the planter. Obviously, I could have gone for a macro shot of one cluster of flowers, but it was the collection of flowers that was attractive. From what Russell has demonstrated, the solution seems to be a semi-macro shot. To achieve that in the camera requires a narrow DOF and placement of the chosen flower cluster at one of the "rule of thirds" points. I guess, in the final analysis, there's no real good way to get a captivating image that shows a portion of the planter with as many flowers in focus as possible. (Of course, I could carry a small cherub figurine with me on business trips to plop into planters such as this as a focal point. Plus, it would be a good conversation piece at the airport security check in. ;) ) Thanks again to jliechty, lecter, and Russell. Additional comments appreciated.
Gary
das0
06-18 11:55 AM
Once on EAD for one employer A, can anyone fall back to H1B for the same employer A?
more...
ivar
04-16 02:03 PM
Yes, I saw that you are applying for the third time, I saw in another post your 140 got approved too earlier. May I ask what screwed it up for you couple of times? You can IM me if you don't want to discuss here, just want to get some idea not complete details.
Good luck!!
I sent you a PM.
Thanks.
Good luck!!
I sent you a PM.
Thanks.
2010 stock photo : Living room wall
msyedy
03-10 12:08 PM
Hello,
My wife is planning to convert from H4 to H1 for dentist.
1) Does she need a dental license to apply for H1 ?
She 'qualifies' for a dental license (ie meets all requirements), but almost all states require a SSN to issue a dental license. Since she is on H4, she doesnt have a SSN. Problem: Dental License needs SSN - SSN needs H1 - H1 needs license - basically a "Catch 22" position here
2) I did some googling and found that UCSIS issues H1 for 1 year for nurses who do not have license(because of no SSN). Would this apply to dentists as well ?? link (http://www.murthy.com/nurse_faq.html#2)
Please help !
Thanks !!
H1-B is all sponser based. You just can't go to USCIS and say that give my wife H1-B. You need an employer who is willing to hire her, show how much he is willing to pay and many more things. You say for a license she needs SSN, so there is your answer
"NO"
Nurses come under schedule A which is completely different
Main point---
Nurses is completely a different cap and category.
My wife is planning to convert from H4 to H1 for dentist.
1) Does she need a dental license to apply for H1 ?
She 'qualifies' for a dental license (ie meets all requirements), but almost all states require a SSN to issue a dental license. Since she is on H4, she doesnt have a SSN. Problem: Dental License needs SSN - SSN needs H1 - H1 needs license - basically a "Catch 22" position here
2) I did some googling and found that UCSIS issues H1 for 1 year for nurses who do not have license(because of no SSN). Would this apply to dentists as well ?? link (http://www.murthy.com/nurse_faq.html#2)
Please help !
Thanks !!
H1-B is all sponser based. You just can't go to USCIS and say that give my wife H1-B. You need an employer who is willing to hire her, show how much he is willing to pay and many more things. You say for a license she needs SSN, so there is your answer
"NO"
Nurses come under schedule A which is completely different
Main point---
Nurses is completely a different cap and category.
more...
BharatPremi
09-20 06:38 PM
Till now EB2 India has much to cover till 2006 and then it will move fast. Also it seems very few People actually filed for EB2 after 2006 knowing the wait. Though we have aroun 24000 Perm for India (EB2/EB3) combined for 2007. Needless to say that USCIS data is very much required for Predicting Priority dates accurately
One reason to have more Eb2 in 2006 is tiresome wait in EB3. Many people after PERM implementation (May 2005) decided to go for second file in EB2 and hence the more EB2 files in 2006.
One reason to have more Eb2 in 2006 is tiresome wait in EB3. Many people after PERM implementation (May 2005) decided to go for second file in EB2 and hence the more EB2 files in 2006.
hair living room furniture,
raysaikat
04-29 04:13 PM
It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
more...
saratswain
11-05 04:08 PM
Hi, I had a similar case and I could port it. My case was
EB3 -> 06/2004
EB2 -> 08/2006
(Same employer, Texas center)
Last year in August when EB2 PD for 2004 was current my attorney sent a letter to USCIS. She mentioned that we can only send the letter when EB2--6/2004 is current. I inquired about the letter with USCIS few times but to no avail. This year when the PD becomes current I opened an SR on Aug-18th,2009 and the case got approved on Sept-1st.
I have an approved EB3 I140 ( PD 10/2002 ) and an approved EB2 I140 ( PD 04/2007 ) but my attorney has been having trouble getting the EB33 priority date on to EB2. My EB3 petition is with Texas Service Center. Both of my petitions are from same employer.
Has anyone had any success with Texas Service Center for this kind of request recently?
EB3 -> 06/2004
EB2 -> 08/2006
(Same employer, Texas center)
Last year in August when EB2 PD for 2004 was current my attorney sent a letter to USCIS. She mentioned that we can only send the letter when EB2--6/2004 is current. I inquired about the letter with USCIS few times but to no avail. This year when the PD becomes current I opened an SR on Aug-18th,2009 and the case got approved on Sept-1st.
I have an approved EB3 I140 ( PD 10/2002 ) and an approved EB2 I140 ( PD 04/2007 ) but my attorney has been having trouble getting the EB33 priority date on to EB2. My EB3 petition is with Texas Service Center. Both of my petitions are from same employer.
Has anyone had any success with Texas Service Center for this kind of request recently?
hot of their living room wall,
MetteBB
05-27 05:08 PM
I liked the apple one the best mette. I have added that one up :)
btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P
First of all...thanx!
re your CPU...:huh: How can I fix this? It's a small file (using your very own tut for snow)
/mette
btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P
First of all...thanx!
re your CPU...:huh: How can I fix this? It's a small file (using your very own tut for snow)
/mette
more...
house Living room storage
delhirocks
06-29 12:55 PM
My documents will reach attorney on Monday and he promised to file before July4.
Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.
Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.
tattoo Shelves in the living room or
hiralal
06-18 09:56 PM
if your wife is bugging you to buy a house ...show them this article :D :D ..and it will help
-------------------------------
Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
Print
Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis
Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.
Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.
"Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com
But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.
"I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."
-------------------------------
Female Homeowners Sadder, Fatter Than Renters
John Carney|Jun. 18, 2009, 11:27 AM|comment27
Tags: Economy, Housing, Housing Crisis
Researchers from Wharton have discovered that female homeowners, on average, outweighed renters by 12 pounds.
Female homeowners were also carrying around more aggravation, making less time for leisure, and were less likely to spend time with friends.
"Home ownership can be a much more complex idea than just a straightforward expression of what we call the American dream," says Grace Wong Bucchianeri, an assistant professor of real estate at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. The story was reported on Canada.com
But what about all the good stuff that comes with owning a home? Aren't homeowners benefiting from the security and independence of owning. Not really. The research shows that when you control for things like childbirth and income, the difference in contentment vanishes.
"I don't see any strong evidence that homeowners are any happier than renters," says Bucchianeri, whose 600-woman study is under review for publication in the Journal of Urban Economics. "On the other hand, they consistently report a higher level of pain — or what you might call negative feelings — connected to their home, and that's after controlling for all kinds of demographic characteristics, their financial situation, how many children they have and so on."
more...
pictures adorning your living room
Can2004
08-03 10:19 AM
How often is finger printing required/asked for during the 485 process.
Thanks
Thanks
dresses final-living-room-after-2
h12gc
04-29 05:50 AM
Thanks Krupa for your reply.
Could any one please clarify on below points.I hope this posting will also help other new members who got their EAD
1.Can I take an offer with a consulting firm for suppose 3 months con_w2 ?This firms will give me offer letter stating that I will work with them for only 3 months.I cannot file AC 21 since it is temporary employment.In my case since my original employer is intended to hire me permanently once GC is approved and supporting the GC process for this RFE Can I take this contract employment with out filing AC 21? As such I don't see any point in filing AC 21 in my case even if I find full time employment with the end client since my original employer is ready to hire me once GC is approved as GC is for future employment.Please clarify me on this.
2.I'm trying to avoid AC 21 as the job title and duties should be same or similar.In my case my LCA says that job title: Software Engineer Job duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional. salary $90k
As per my expertise: I can work in Oracle apps manufacturing,Finance,supply chain,CRM,
Business Analyst:Finance,Health care,ERP,Insurance
QA Analyst: Functional QA (ERP or any other applications)
SAP QA,People soft QA,Oracle apps QA etc
All the above jobs are paid average $110k(Minimum 90k)
My question is suppose If I take a job as a QA Engineer to test an ERP product.Then definitely it will not fall in my LCA job title or duties.But to perform this job definitely I need to have strong ERP Back ground.It will become very hard to prove since my LCA duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional(only one particular domain).So to avoid trouble I just want to respond this RFE with my original employer offer letter stating he is still intended to hire me once GC is approved.So that I can work in the above stated areas with different firms.Please clarify me on this
3.I heard so many people are receiving the RFE on I 485.Is it normal practice or USCIS is trying to adjudicate as many cases as possible by the end of september.Any guess?
Thanks for reading my post.Any inputs will be appreciated
Thanks
h12gc
Could any one please clarify on below points.I hope this posting will also help other new members who got their EAD
1.Can I take an offer with a consulting firm for suppose 3 months con_w2 ?This firms will give me offer letter stating that I will work with them for only 3 months.I cannot file AC 21 since it is temporary employment.In my case since my original employer is intended to hire me permanently once GC is approved and supporting the GC process for this RFE Can I take this contract employment with out filing AC 21? As such I don't see any point in filing AC 21 in my case even if I find full time employment with the end client since my original employer is ready to hire me once GC is approved as GC is for future employment.Please clarify me on this.
2.I'm trying to avoid AC 21 as the job title and duties should be same or similar.In my case my LCA says that job title: Software Engineer Job duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional. salary $90k
As per my expertise: I can work in Oracle apps manufacturing,Finance,supply chain,CRM,
Business Analyst:Finance,Health care,ERP,Insurance
QA Analyst: Functional QA (ERP or any other applications)
SAP QA,People soft QA,Oracle apps QA etc
All the above jobs are paid average $110k(Minimum 90k)
My question is suppose If I take a job as a QA Engineer to test an ERP product.Then definitely it will not fall in my LCA job title or duties.But to perform this job definitely I need to have strong ERP Back ground.It will become very hard to prove since my LCA duties says I work as Oracle CRM Functional(only one particular domain).So to avoid trouble I just want to respond this RFE with my original employer offer letter stating he is still intended to hire me once GC is approved.So that I can work in the above stated areas with different firms.Please clarify me on this
3.I heard so many people are receiving the RFE on I 485.Is it normal practice or USCIS is trying to adjudicate as many cases as possible by the end of september.Any guess?
Thanks for reading my post.Any inputs will be appreciated
Thanks
h12gc
more...
makeup Filed Under (Living Room,
sanju
03-23 11:54 PM
Here is someone. Following is quoted from some other thread.
Thanks! Can I speak with the Washington Post reporter? I have a lot to say on this issue. Just give me that chance.
.
Thanks! Can I speak with the Washington Post reporter? I have a lot to say on this issue. Just give me that chance.
.
girlfriend adorn your living room as
unseenguy
06-19 01:27 AM
Hello All,
I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
" H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.
I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.
After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.
On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.
On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.
Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\
Please advice me what should i do.
If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.
Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.
Please advice me on this issue.
Hoping to hear from you Soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.
I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
" H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.
I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.
After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.
On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.
On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.
Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\
Please advice me what should i do.
If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.
Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.
Please advice me on this issue.
Hoping to hear from you Soon.
Thanks a lot for your help,
You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.
hairstyles living room aluminum shelves
WaitingUnlimited
06-30 12:51 PM
I got below email from Alberta. It looks like those who have job offer in hand will have their applications processed quickly. This is a recent CHANGE to Alberta H1b program.
Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
Did any one get this kind of email?
============================================
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here
A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.
Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
Did any one get this kind of email?
============================================
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here
A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.
ras
10-27 07:18 PM
I had started this thread some time back. And I thought to return back and update you guys what happened.
I called up the USCIS and changed the address about 4 days back.
They changed the address and immediately sent the 485 reciept notice to the new address. I recieved it today. Not sure if there was already notice being sent to my previous address and returned back to them.
But on the reciept notice mail it mentioned that they got this change of address notice and are sending the 485 reciept to the new address.
So finally it ended up that I got my reciept notice before my travel. I am relaxed now.
Lesson:
Update USCIS as soon as you change the address.
I called up the USCIS and changed the address about 4 days back.
They changed the address and immediately sent the 485 reciept notice to the new address. I recieved it today. Not sure if there was already notice being sent to my previous address and returned back to them.
But on the reciept notice mail it mentioned that they got this change of address notice and are sending the 485 reciept to the new address.
So finally it ended up that I got my reciept notice before my travel. I am relaxed now.
Lesson:
Update USCIS as soon as you change the address.
maverick_joe
05-05 04:20 PM
when did you file your 485? I really woudnt balme you for calling multiple times..but if its been 60 days since the current processesing dates(check the processing date of the service center you filed your case at) then there is absolutely no harm calling them to check the status.
Finally, I am current now, I spoke to IO today again ( Again means I call them every month, every week atleast once & So far I got Nice IO's)
She said your case is in current processing time, has not been yet assigned to any officer. checked all the status NC/SC/FP, everything is clear, just waiting for an officer to be assigned. call back after 15-20 days If I dont get any response.
I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.
EB3, Oct'01
485- Jun 1st 07
No LUD's since Aug ( Address change)
Applied for 2nd AP & EAD last week.
Finally, I am current now, I spoke to IO today again ( Again means I call them every month, every week atleast once & So far I got Nice IO's)
She said your case is in current processing time, has not been yet assigned to any officer. checked all the status NC/SC/FP, everything is clear, just waiting for an officer to be assigned. call back after 15-20 days If I dont get any response.
I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.
EB3, Oct'01
485- Jun 1st 07
No LUD's since Aug ( Address change)
Applied for 2nd AP & EAD last week.


No comments:
Post a Comment