
abc
11-07 12:43 AM
http://immigrationindia.nic.in/registration_requirements.htm
wallpaper happy birthday funny quotes
sertasheep
08-03 02:12 PM
How many IV Pennsylvania members are planning to attend the DC Sept 13th Rally?
NOTE: PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROFILES UPDATED (NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER,EMAIL A MUST) SO THAT RALLY ORGANIZERS CAN REACH OUT TO YOU
See details at :http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11428
NOTE: PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROFILES UPDATED (NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER,EMAIL A MUST) SO THAT RALLY ORGANIZERS CAN REACH OUT TO YOU
See details at :http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11428
parvezns
01-17 07:36 PM
Hey All,
I am on H1B on Indian passport and my current H1B that is stamped on passport will expire on March 18, 2010.
Recently, I got my H1b visa extension until 2012.
I'm currently working for my end client "X" from last 2 years and H1b holder is company "Y".
I am planning to go to India first two weeks of February and return on 17th Feb from EWR and returning back to EWR.
I do hav an employment verification letter obtained from my manager at end client "X".
I am planning to do my visa stamping while in Mumbai. I have 4 questions :
1) Looking at the current scenario, where most of H1B stamping at Mumbai consulates are going through administrative process;
do you recommend me to go to Mumbai for new visa stamping ?
2) If I simply return on my current visa, will the officer at POE ask me - why I did not get new H1 stamped on passport when I have 30 days for current to expire ?
Any advice ????????
3) I have confirmed tickets for me, wife and kid to arrive at Newark. Do you guys think it is wise to change the aiport to some other airport ?
4) Do you think dropping the plans going to India is more feasible than dealing through points 1-3 above.
I need your advise as soon as you can. Please share with me your viewpoints in the best possible way.
I am on H1B on Indian passport and my current H1B that is stamped on passport will expire on March 18, 2010.
Recently, I got my H1b visa extension until 2012.
I'm currently working for my end client "X" from last 2 years and H1b holder is company "Y".
I am planning to go to India first two weeks of February and return on 17th Feb from EWR and returning back to EWR.
I do hav an employment verification letter obtained from my manager at end client "X".
I am planning to do my visa stamping while in Mumbai. I have 4 questions :
1) Looking at the current scenario, where most of H1B stamping at Mumbai consulates are going through administrative process;
do you recommend me to go to Mumbai for new visa stamping ?
2) If I simply return on my current visa, will the officer at POE ask me - why I did not get new H1 stamped on passport when I have 30 days for current to expire ?
Any advice ????????
3) I have confirmed tickets for me, wife and kid to arrive at Newark. Do you guys think it is wise to change the aiport to some other airport ?
4) Do you think dropping the plans going to India is more feasible than dealing through points 1-3 above.
I need your advise as soon as you can. Please share with me your viewpoints in the best possible way.
2011 funny happy birthday quotes
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-30 10:47 AM
your lawyer (and most of them including some famous on wwww) are dhakkan. They have no clue what's going on with vb. They just know how to fill some some form , that also they screw lot of time.
you are so right. I had to sit with my lawyer to file my i-140.
He is a b****. They do not know anything because their main motive is to get
customers and apply.
What will happen they can neither predict, nor bothered about it.
They just check the bulletin and tell you as if they know inside information.
bu*** shi****
you are so right. I had to sit with my lawyer to file my i-140.
He is a b****. They do not know anything because their main motive is to get
customers and apply.
What will happen they can neither predict, nor bothered about it.
They just check the bulletin and tell you as if they know inside information.
bu*** shi****
more...
loveiv
07-15 12:57 PM
I have used AC21 to change jobs
I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.
Here it goes:
Exercisable Options
Price $30
grant date 1/10/2007
Shares exercisable 400
total price =12000
Last date to exercise
7/20/2008
However the market share value for the company now is 26.00
now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?
I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????
How is this b*** s*** related to this community?
I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.
Here it goes:
Exercisable Options
Price $30
grant date 1/10/2007
Shares exercisable 400
total price =12000
Last date to exercise
7/20/2008
However the market share value for the company now is 26.00
now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?
I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????
How is this b*** s*** related to this community?

isthereawayout
02-22 12:42 PM
Yes, in my case we wouldn't be using the experience gained with the current employer as I already have the required 1 year experience before joining the employer.
My fear is that DOL/USCIS would come back and say hey you have almost the same requirement for both the positions, why does one require only MS+1 while the other accepts BS+3..
My fear is that DOL/USCIS would come back and say hey you have almost the same requirement for both the positions, why does one require only MS+1 while the other accepts BS+3..
more...
MDix
01-26 04:35 PM
Voted.
Thank's
MDix
Thank's
MDix
2010 happy birthday boyfriend
raoece
04-05 04:10 PM
Yes PWD has really became anothe begining process of the GC jurney.
PWD applied 18-Mar-2010 Approved ??-???-????
PERM applied ??-???-????
PWD applied 18-Mar-2010 Approved ??-???-????
PERM applied ??-???-????
more...
rajuram
09-15 11:09 PM
Hawaii is an outlying US state. Going to Hawaii should be no different than flying between two cities within continental US.
Please double check on the advice before traveling. I know from personal experience that when you travel to South Padre Island, which is very much a part of the US, on the way back you are stopped at a check point. If you are not a citizen, or a permanent resident, then you have to show your papers.
Please double check on the advice before traveling. I know from personal experience that when you travel to South Padre Island, which is very much a part of the US, on the way back you are stopped at a check point. If you are not a citizen, or a permanent resident, then you have to show your papers.
hair happy birthday quotes
royus77
05-30 09:36 PM
Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
If your company A is a desi company(Mostly they try to profit on your exit also) he may try to sell the approved LC/1 -140 . So let be patient for another month and move . As far as the other things concerned you can get 3 years ext based on the I -140 ext and also you can port the PD to the new GC from company B .
Just check with the attorney before moving I just gave my advise based on my research in the forums.
Thanks
roy
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
If your company A is a desi company(Mostly they try to profit on your exit also) he may try to sell the approved LC/1 -140 . So let be patient for another month and move . As far as the other things concerned you can get 3 years ext based on the I -140 ext and also you can port the PD to the new GC from company B .
Just check with the attorney before moving I just gave my advise based on my research in the forums.
Thanks
roy
more...

Blog Feeds
10-04 11:10 PM
VIA The New York Times
"Although President Obama has put off an immigration overhaul until next year, the federal agency in charge of approving visas is planning ahead for the possibility of giving legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, the agency�s director said Thursday.
�We are under way to prepare for that,� Alejandro Mayorkas, the director of the agency, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, said in an interview. Mr. Obama has told immigration officials that a legalization program would be part of legislation the White House would propose, said Mr. Mayorkas, who became director in August. The agency�s goal, he said, is to be ready to expand rapidly to handle the gigantic increase in visa applications it would face if the legislation, known as comprehensive immigration reform, passed Congress."
Continue reading (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/politics/02immig.html)
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/10/02/president-obama-advises-uscis-to-prepare-for-possible-legalization-legislation-in-2010.aspx?ref=rss)
"Although President Obama has put off an immigration overhaul until next year, the federal agency in charge of approving visas is planning ahead for the possibility of giving legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, the agency�s director said Thursday.
�We are under way to prepare for that,� Alejandro Mayorkas, the director of the agency, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, said in an interview. Mr. Obama has told immigration officials that a legalization program would be part of legislation the White House would propose, said Mr. Mayorkas, who became director in August. The agency�s goal, he said, is to be ready to expand rapidly to handle the gigantic increase in visa applications it would face if the legislation, known as comprehensive immigration reform, passed Congress."
Continue reading (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/politics/02immig.html)
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/10/02/president-obama-advises-uscis-to-prepare-for-possible-legalization-legislation-in-2010.aspx?ref=rss)
hot happy birthday quotes with
webm
05-04 08:33 PM
Did anybody had expierence that they missed a appointment for any reason. What to do next? Go to center and request for reschedule or call national service center?
Its a worth to try..give it a shot..take Infopass or call nation server center etc..
Its a worth to try..give it a shot..take Infopass or call nation server center etc..
more...
house happy birthday quotes for
dilber
04-24 06:16 PM
Congratulations... have an awesome party... :)
tattoo happy birthday quotes and
walking_dude
08-04 11:03 AM
Now that the US Congress is in recess for 5 weeks, lets begin to get organized. It's a good time to visit our Reps and Senators as they will be in their constituencies.
more...
pictures happy birthday images with
tikka
05-25 12:55 PM
any one???
New york is same day. Not sure about chicago.
Could you please send a web fax it will take less than a minute.
Thank you
New york is same day. Not sure about chicago.
Could you please send a web fax it will take less than a minute.
Thank you
dresses happy birthday quotes for mom

Tantra
07-12 05:39 PM
^^^
more...
makeup happy birthday mother quotes. happy birthday mom quotes.

gaggu
07-12 02:20 PM
This place is addictive...
girlfriend happy birthday friend quotes.
xyz2005
08-02 01:09 AM
hi:
I am filing my I140 and i485 togther this week. I have had 2 previous employers to the current one.
I wporked for my first employer for nearly 3 years ( some months less) and then other employer for some 4 months and finally switching to the current employer..where I have been working for 6.5 years.
I am getting experience letter from first employer but second employer where I worked for 4 months has no record.
Is it ok to file I140 with just experienced letters from my first and the present employer and let go the one with just 4 months? Please let me now..I did call the former employer who worked there..but she also does not remmeber because it was 7 years back and that too for short time.
Please let me know..is that is risky or will come back with RFE?
DB
Well few comments:
- For LC you cannot use your current work exp...it has to be relevant prior one
- Your first one (if its relevant is the one you can use) and if second one is not relevant to your LC at current position then you can ignore it. If its relevant then every month will count and you should get one work exp from second one as well.
- Now if there is nobody at second place (in the company who can give this work exp letter) then hunt or locate any colleague and tell him to give work exp letter in his or her current letter head. This has to be done.
- For clarity sake , make one work exp letter with the set of responsibilities and send it everywhere so that all have same set of duties that are in LC.
Thanks and take care
Best Regards,
I am filing my I140 and i485 togther this week. I have had 2 previous employers to the current one.
I wporked for my first employer for nearly 3 years ( some months less) and then other employer for some 4 months and finally switching to the current employer..where I have been working for 6.5 years.
I am getting experience letter from first employer but second employer where I worked for 4 months has no record.
Is it ok to file I140 with just experienced letters from my first and the present employer and let go the one with just 4 months? Please let me now..I did call the former employer who worked there..but she also does not remmeber because it was 7 years back and that too for short time.
Please let me know..is that is risky or will come back with RFE?
DB
Well few comments:
- For LC you cannot use your current work exp...it has to be relevant prior one
- Your first one (if its relevant is the one you can use) and if second one is not relevant to your LC at current position then you can ignore it. If its relevant then every month will count and you should get one work exp from second one as well.
- Now if there is nobody at second place (in the company who can give this work exp letter) then hunt or locate any colleague and tell him to give work exp letter in his or her current letter head. This has to be done.
- For clarity sake , make one work exp letter with the set of responsibilities and send it everywhere so that all have same set of duties that are in LC.
Thanks and take care
Best Regards,
hairstyles quotes for happy birthday
kiru_99
10-30 02:25 PM
I called the USCIS they told me that it is rejected b'couse of Filing Fee. I left a message to my lawyer & my employer they didn't get back to me yet. Waiting for there reply
cygent
08-19 01:01 AM
Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.
Thank you all.
Hi Arvin_H1,
I have an MS degree in Materials Science & Engg, but work in IT. My 1st H1 transfer was denied, but the 2nd time it was approved with lesser documentation. Although I feel I am qualified in my capacity, of course I am very Thankful & Grateful (for now, I still have a long ways to go :p) Go figure, that is USCIS!! PM me if I can try help you further. Don't worry, there is always hope.
wandmaker is absolutely correct, the I-94 date is critical. PM us for further clarification.
Thank you all.
Hi Arvin_H1,
I have an MS degree in Materials Science & Engg, but work in IT. My 1st H1 transfer was denied, but the 2nd time it was approved with lesser documentation. Although I feel I am qualified in my capacity, of course I am very Thankful & Grateful (for now, I still have a long ways to go :p) Go figure, that is USCIS!! PM me if I can try help you further. Don't worry, there is always hope.
wandmaker is absolutely correct, the I-94 date is critical. PM us for further clarification.
chanduv23
02-28 08:44 AM
I am in the same boat as well. But you answer your question - am almost sure you don't need FP to renew your EAD. Having said that - why would renew your card in June? (Considering that you might not have received your EAD till Aug-Sep'07 of last year).
the fact that there were so many EAD applicants through June/July - the workload will be very high on USCIS so everyone will file at the earliest ie proposed 120 days prior to expiry.
the fact that there were so many EAD applicants through June/July - the workload will be very high on USCIS so everyone will file at the earliest ie proposed 120 days prior to expiry.


No comments:
Post a Comment