pappu
08-10 01:16 PM
Everyone. Calling and worrying about notices and checks is of no use. We are in constant communication with USCIS and they have told us that it will take about 40-60 days to clear the huge backlog for these notices and checks. So everyone needs to be patient. We have tried to explain several times but people keep opening threads or keep asking the same questions on various threads. Today everyone is tracking notices. Tommorrow we will all be tracking EADs and APs. By the time we get our EADs and APs, it will be time to apply for them again next year. So tracking of checks and notices will continue forever and will yield no productive result for our cause. We should be instead worried if the Greencard should come soon and if we dont have to keep applying for EADs and APs every year for the next 5-6 years. Is anyone worried about Namechecks and RFEs? Nobody. Instead of calling USCS we should be calling our lawmakers and ask them to fix the system. We should be working on making this rally successful so that we can all stop worrying about our notices and quickly get our greencards.
We should be worried that if the law does not pass soon, it is not likely to pass for another 2-3 years. And thus use that worry to help out with the rally.
Hope this helps reduce anxiety in everyone.
Please refer this post to anyone who is worried about notices and checks. It is mostly new members that are unaware of the history of the backlogs or the process worry about notices. Others then also start worrying about it seeing everyone worried and panic.
We should be worried that if the law does not pass soon, it is not likely to pass for another 2-3 years. And thus use that worry to help out with the rally.
Hope this helps reduce anxiety in everyone.
Please refer this post to anyone who is worried about notices and checks. It is mostly new members that are unaware of the history of the backlogs or the process worry about notices. Others then also start worrying about it seeing everyone worried and panic.
wallpaper change, inspiration

LOL123
09-05 10:24 AM
The applications that were sent between July 2 and July 17 have been transferred to other service centers. the applications reached during this time period is taking a little longer to process.

WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-30 08:51 AM
I must correct the following facts for you.
- Last year FB to EB was 10K approx so this year the expectations are similar according to your attorney. All these numbers are distributed proportionately amongst all categories, refer demand data document.
- The confusion seems to in the administrative language, spillover means FB to EB.
I think you should read atleast a few pages or posts on the predictions calculations thread before being judgmental. The calculations have been done from all possible sources a) Inventory b) USCIS processing volumes and from large samples from other sites. If you have better sources with facts and figures please let us know. Somebody merely saying something will happen has no meaning. With regards accuracy said what is happening months back and many people believe that his predictions are accurate and very close to reality. I believe you should read atleast the post on page 1 it may clear many of your misconceptions.
Leave them ted, they will never understand
- Last year FB to EB was 10K approx so this year the expectations are similar according to your attorney. All these numbers are distributed proportionately amongst all categories, refer demand data document.
- The confusion seems to in the administrative language, spillover means FB to EB.
I think you should read atleast a few pages or posts on the predictions calculations thread before being judgmental. The calculations have been done from all possible sources a) Inventory b) USCIS processing volumes and from large samples from other sites. If you have better sources with facts and figures please let us know. Somebody merely saying something will happen has no meaning. With regards accuracy said what is happening months back and many people believe that his predictions are accurate and very close to reality. I believe you should read atleast the post on page 1 it may clear many of your misconceptions.
Leave them ted, they will never understand
2011 quotes about change
vgayalu
06-04 04:15 PM
Any guess for the next Visa bulletin priority dates please?
more...
walking_dude
07-26 08:56 AM
I faced a similar situation during my first L1B extension. My L1 extension was filed, but not approved while my L1 visa expired. Per my (then) attorneys advice - it isn't an issue if the application to extend has been applied for. You can be out of status for upto 180 days in such situations. Only issue is if the extension is rejected during this period.
In the future, the receipt for having filed for extension before Visa expiry and/or Received Date on I-797 Notice of Action (approval) can be used as proof. Of course, travelling out of the country and back on a new visa removes the stigma of having been "out of status"
RFE is okay, but rejection is NOT! Do answer it (RFE) in time. Rejection can put you in trouble. Also if the period extends beyond 180 days due to RFE you will be in trouble ( I really doubt it happening but you never know)
In the future, the receipt for having filed for extension before Visa expiry and/or Received Date on I-797 Notice of Action (approval) can be used as proof. Of course, travelling out of the country and back on a new visa removes the stigma of having been "out of status"
RFE is okay, but rejection is NOT! Do answer it (RFE) in time. Rejection can put you in trouble. Also if the period extends beyond 180 days due to RFE you will be in trouble ( I really doubt it happening but you never know)
sreeanne
12-13 12:29 PM
my 485 also did not show up till my FP was done, but after my FP completed, the next day it showed up in online system.
more...
gc_on_demand
06-02 06:30 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080602/pl_usnw/u_s__department_of_labor_auditing_all_permanent_la bor_certification_applications_filed_by_major_immi gration_law_firm
It is also on DOL website and immigration-law firm site.
It is also on DOL website and immigration-law firm site.
2010 famous quotes on change.
w000f
04-22 12:08 AM
How can you check that FBI namecheck has cleared? Call the FBI? I see quite a few people with date of the FBI namecheck on their sig.
more...
InTheMoment
04-28 01:04 PM
....and that is precisely what happened when thousands of "pending demand" GC's were issued in June 2007 and the early hours of July 2nd, just before the fiasco.
Pre-adjudication as a policy started in early 2006 especially at the NSC resulting in tons of "pending demand" cases just before the fiasco.
Coming to the present time, with several receiving RFE's when their PD's are not current, I would suspect that many would en-masse get their GC when DoS moves the dates forward substantially compared to now.
Pre-adjudication as a policy started in early 2006 especially at the NSC resulting in tons of "pending demand" cases just before the fiasco.
Coming to the present time, with several receiving RFE's when their PD's are not current, I would suspect that many would en-masse get their GC when DoS moves the dates forward substantially compared to now.
hair Share Graphic - Change Quotes
rajeshalex
08-28 03:55 PM
I got 2 year EAD. My 140 is pending and 485 pd is current
more...
egoldy
01-30 04:50 AM
<3 AS3 Random Circle with Blend Mode by egoldy
lava lamp style FTW! :stare:
Thank you very much. :)
lava lamp style FTW! :stare:
Thank you very much. :)
hot quotes on change. quotes on

sanjay
09-08 05:54 PM
@ArkBird,
NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.
@Dealsnet,
How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?
@Sanjay
Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval
NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.
@Dealsnet,
How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?
@Sanjay
Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval
more...
house quotes about change and
JunRN
06-02 06:18 PM
What happens when a new I-140 was filed but was denied, will USCIS consider the previously approved i-140 for the AOS (i-485)?
tattoo quotes on change. quotes about
bbenhill
02-10 08:22 PM
If you have land/home or property then you can show that to the officer. That will show the intend to go back from US. I think for graduation purpose is good enough. at least they will grant around 1 month.
please giv me green if this is help :D
Thx
please giv me green if this is help :D
Thx
more...
pictures Obama#39;s Quotes of Change
GCwaitforever
10-20 04:17 PM
Hi Blue,
My advice is go for premium I-140 and file for I-485+EAD+AP. Advantages:
1. Spouse will have EAD.
2. Spouse would not need H4 renewal, which is savings to you (EAD/AP renewal is another matter).
3. After six months, you can use AC21 provisions. Your I-140 is safe.
4. Uncertainity of layoffs is gone and it brings piece of mind after six months.
5. You will be starting the FBI name check along with I-485 filing. By advancing your I-485 with premium I-140 filing, you will be cutting down the time it takes to get GC.
6. You/spouse can go for multiple jobs.
My advice is go for premium I-140 and file for I-485+EAD+AP. Advantages:
1. Spouse will have EAD.
2. Spouse would not need H4 renewal, which is savings to you (EAD/AP renewal is another matter).
3. After six months, you can use AC21 provisions. Your I-140 is safe.
4. Uncertainity of layoffs is gone and it brings piece of mind after six months.
5. You will be starting the FBI name check along with I-485 filing. By advancing your I-485 with premium I-140 filing, you will be cutting down the time it takes to get GC.
6. You/spouse can go for multiple jobs.
dresses quotes about change for the
hdos
06-10 05:00 PM
What if my employer does not respond at all.
What are the chances for the extension? there must be some way.
How can I buy some more time so that I can find some other way around?
What are the chances for the extension? there must be some way.
How can I buy some more time so that I can find some other way around?
more...
makeup hair funny quotes about change
greencardvow
08-03 06:59 PM
H1B and 485 are two different processes. H1B extension has nothing to do with your 485 filing. If the priority dates are not current at the time of filing H1B extension and 140 is approved you are eligible for 3 year extension...
Fire your company lawyer for incorrect information.
Fire your company lawyer for incorrect information.
girlfriend funny quotes about change.
prioritydate
08-13 12:31 AM
When India won its first Olympics individual medal, someone posted it on this site. People descended on that poor guy asking him to stick to the subject. Now where are those guys? Do I need to assume that they are not offended by this time?
hairstyles quotes on change and growth
casinoroyale
10-02 10:11 AM
Understood.
burden is not on you, but if your PD is current, your FPs are expired, then they are not gonna approve GC without having new FPs. And if they are not sending the FP notice, wouldn't you take effort to do something about it?
burden is not on you, but if your PD is current, your FPs are expired, then they are not gonna approve GC without having new FPs. And if they are not sending the FP notice, wouldn't you take effort to do something about it?
wahwah
06-03 01:03 AM
why do you say that the audit is for pending applications only?
the news article says that they are auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen, which means that pending and approved applications will be audited. The article doesn't mention the timeframe either.
audit is only on pending applications..i dont think it is on certified..
also they may process fugmon cases fase..hope they dont denied any..
what is supervised recruitment
the news article says that they are auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen, which means that pending and approved applications will be audited. The article doesn't mention the timeframe either.
audit is only on pending applications..i dont think it is on certified..
also they may process fugmon cases fase..hope they dont denied any..
what is supervised recruitment
rsrikant
10-31 03:43 PM
hey guys,
i apply at tsc on aug 3rd. transferred to vsc.
ead card production ordered 10/22
ead card received 10/27
no email received for approval notice
FP received from tsc 10/29.
i apply at tsc on aug 3rd. transferred to vsc.
ead card production ordered 10/22
ead card received 10/27
no email received for approval notice
FP received from tsc 10/29.


No comments:
Post a Comment