bobzibub
01-19 06:13 PM
They have too few people to do the job. When your app switches to priority processing it gets to another queue. When it is near the end of the 15 days they send an RFE simply because they can't complete it in time. Now they have at least another 15+ days to complete the thing.
wallpaper Peach Bow Princess Dress
dealsnet
03-05 07:08 PM
Talk with hospitals in your area. May be $10K for the expense, if you didn't find any insurance to cover the pre-existing condition.
Spend it to get a US citizen child or save that money and make delivery happen in India.
btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.
Regards
Spend it to get a US citizen child or save that money and make delivery happen in India.
btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.
Regards
vallabhu
09-10 10:04 AM
Currently on H1B 8th year extension which will expire on 25th June, 2009.
Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
Can’t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.
There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.
Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?
In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?
What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?
To my knowledge you do not need have Labor pending from the same company you apply for H1 extension we did the same thing for on of my colleague here he had labor pending form his previous company and we hired him in his 7th year extension with no issues
So find a new job apply for H1 do premium show this pending labor and pending I140 as basis for H1 extension and transfer
an then apply for new perm and if your existing company is willing the share copy of your I140 if it is approved you can carry over the priority date too.
if they revoke I140 nothing can be done even you H1 extension will be in jeopardy it will totally depend on the adjudicator's understanding of the law to process your application
Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
Can’t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.
There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.
Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?
In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?
What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?
To my knowledge you do not need have Labor pending from the same company you apply for H1 extension we did the same thing for on of my colleague here he had labor pending form his previous company and we hired him in his 7th year extension with no issues
So find a new job apply for H1 do premium show this pending labor and pending I140 as basis for H1 extension and transfer
an then apply for new perm and if your existing company is willing the share copy of your I140 if it is approved you can carry over the priority date too.
if they revoke I140 nothing can be done even you H1 extension will be in jeopardy it will totally depend on the adjudicator's understanding of the law to process your application
2011 Forest Princess Dress middot; Forest
kaushik07
10-30 08:13 AM
Iam july 2nd filers for I-485, I-765 and I-131 at the Nebraska Service center. Haven't seen any activity yet. called the USCIS last evening and the answer I got is still not in the system. Is there anyone who is still in the same boat? please update!
more...
optimystic
09-10 08:11 PM
Thanks for encouraging comments from everyone. I hope some one from core team also takes notice of this and gives it some consideration.
May be we could tie this campaign as part of gaining support for approval of 5882 (visa recapture)
May be we could tie this campaign as part of gaining support for approval of 5882 (visa recapture)
rameshk75
04-15 10:20 AM
Congrats for your freedom after 9 yrs..N'joy the future..
more...
watzgc
05-27 05:29 PM
my receipt date is Jul 14th 2007 , got RFE Mar 09th 2008 and replied to RFE Apr 09th 2008 and still waiting.... wat say with u all waiting just 4-5 monts.. thanks,
2010 The Princess Dress ~ our
snathan
02-22 11:41 AM
I am trying to port from EB3-EB2 from the same employer.
Prior to joining the employer, I had MS+2 years of experience. However, the lawyer applied in EB3. The job description read:
Required: BS+3
MS+1 also accepted
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
I applied based on my MS+1 experience. Now the same company has another position with a very similar job description with a different title.
Required:MS+1
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
Q1. Would this qualify for a EB2 position? Do I have to worry about the job descriptions being almost similar
Q2. The titles are different. But the EB2 position doesn't have "Senior" in the position title. Is there a need to worry?
Any replies are really appreciated.
Title alone will not make you to qualify for EB2. You need to worry about porting with the same employer as it might invite audit (most likely) and there are other consequences also to worry about.
Check with your HR - What category they are filing for the new job EB2/EB3
If EB2 ask them - Why did they file EB3 for you for the same position.
If EB3 - There is no point in porting.
Prior to joining the employer, I had MS+2 years of experience. However, the lawyer applied in EB3. The job description read:
Required: BS+3
MS+1 also accepted
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
I applied based on my MS+1 experience. Now the same company has another position with a very similar job description with a different title.
Required:MS+1
Experience in technologies A,B,C,D
Q1. Would this qualify for a EB2 position? Do I have to worry about the job descriptions being almost similar
Q2. The titles are different. But the EB2 position doesn't have "Senior" in the position title. Is there a need to worry?
Any replies are really appreciated.
Title alone will not make you to qualify for EB2. You need to worry about porting with the same employer as it might invite audit (most likely) and there are other consequences also to worry about.
Check with your HR - What category they are filing for the new job EB2/EB3
If EB2 ask them - Why did they file EB3 for you for the same position.
If EB3 - There is no point in porting.
more...
langagadu
10-04 04:10 PM
Finally Green?????
Did you check the email properly????
You are probably getting exited for the 'Reputation' green in this forum after so many REDS?? ;););)
Did you check the email properly????
You are probably getting exited for the 'Reputation' green in this forum after so many REDS?? ;););)
hair BELLE PRINCESS DRESS UP
jsb
10-31 03:08 PM
Besides calling USCIS at the number given above, you might want to raise this issue in the Ombudsman's conference call on Friday. Receiping Delays is already an agenda item. Details are as below:
“USCIS Receipting Delay II – How Does This Affect You?” – November 2, 2007 2:00-3:00 EDT
Email your concerns/questions in advance, to: cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov
I attended last call, which was very helpful.
“USCIS Receipting Delay II – How Does This Affect You?” – November 2, 2007 2:00-3:00 EDT
Email your concerns/questions in advance, to: cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov
I attended last call, which was very helpful.
more...
javacool2008
09-17 01:07 PM
The fees nearly tripled, and the services we received are worst than ever. Ain't we the customer to USCIS or it is the other way around. So we pay to get abused and we pay more to get abused even more.
hot short princess dresses
whitecollarslave
01-28 01:30 PM
I am trying to collect a list of some prominent people (scientists, doctors, entrepreneurs, etc.) who are EB immigrants or were/are on H1 for an article. Please share if you happen to know or can point to such information. For example, orkut was invented by a former H-1B visa holder. Any examples with relevance in the current economic situation will be specially useful. For example, somebody who immigrated to US on EB category is now running a business and/or employing Americans.
Thanks!
Thanks!
more...
house adorable princess dresses

sweet_jungle
09-16 06:27 PM
bump
Bump
I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?
Bump
I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?
tattoo line of princess dress up
ricky26
03-14 10:24 AM
As long as you have valid H1/H4 stamping in your passport you can travel in/out of the country freely.
H and L visa's are exempt from having AP as long as they have stamp in their passport.
H and L visa's are exempt from having AP as long as they have stamp in their passport.
more...
pictures Girl in princess dress. Sonia
webm
11-18 06:03 PM
180 days to invoke AC-21 is counted from the day 485 is recieved.Correct ?
Correct...
Correct...
dresses PCWHT-68-Princess Dress
freeskier89
02-05 05:19 PM
My vote goes to lightgrid! ... oh wait, its not up there. :(
more...
makeup Sale 4 Princess Dresses
royus77
06-25 10:19 PM
Yes, I believe they were filed together - I saw a note in their web site. But why would they file 539 ? she is out of country already. Isn't I539 to extend stay only if u are already in the country ? And yes i already got an appointment in chennai. But the twist is, HR says they "informed" the attorneys to do PP. It is already 11 days and no receipt #. HR is tight lipped as to whether attorneys did infact file PP. If they did not, am i screwed ? Dont you need a receipt# atleast to bump up to PP?
I got notification for the same Receipt number which i had( Applied regular processing on May 15 and bumped to PP on 06/20 .Infact USICS notification came 2 days after my attroney received mail for PP
Receipt Number: EAC0716050372
Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Request for Premium Processing
Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR
A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on June 22, 2007. We mailed you a
receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as
soon as processing is complete You can use our processing dates to
estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current
processing dates.
I got notification for the same Receipt number which i had( Applied regular processing on May 15 and bumped to PP on 06/20 .Infact USICS notification came 2 days after my attroney received mail for PP
Receipt Number: EAC0716050372
Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Request for Premium Processing
Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR
A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on June 22, 2007. We mailed you a
receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as
soon as processing is complete You can use our processing dates to
estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current
processing dates.
girlfriend disney princesses dresses.
kamakya
05-14 11:38 AM
If you are looking in 300K range with best schools,large indian community then Villages of Urbana in Frederick is one of the better choices.
The property tax is pretty low here because it is in Frederick county. I hope this information helps you. The elementary,middle and high schools here are one of the best in the state.
The property tax is pretty low here because it is in Frederick county. I hope this information helps you. The elementary,middle and high schools here are one of the best in the state.
hairstyles Package Includes: Dress Peach
vamsi_poondla
02-04 05:05 PM
I guess you should be good with your AP . But also there was a thread about one of the IV'ians AP experience at SFO. Please read that so can understand what AP is for and when it can be used as per the IO at SFO airport
If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.
If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.
Sunx_2004
10-04 10:32 PM
Sorry for opening a new thread, Please point me to the thread if this issue is already addressed in some other thread and delete this thread.
I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-
Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?
Thanks
I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-
Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?
Thanks
dixie
10-01 01:16 PM
It is not as simple as that. PERM started only last year - march 2005 to be precise. Now imagine someone from India who has a pending LC app using the old system in EB3 in December 2004 - his application would most likely still be languishing in PBEC or DBEC. Optimisitically, assume he gets his labor approved in September 2007 (when DOL has promised to clear the backlogs) - Even assuming he gets his I-140 overnight, an end-of-2004 PD will certainly not be anywhere near current by the rate at which EB3 India dates are progressing, So that means another 4 - 6 years or so just to FILE 485. All this assuming his LC is approved - if LC gets turned down after waiting 3 years, he has to start over with a new 2007 PD !!
This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.
But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.
BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.
This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.
But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.
BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.


No comments:
Post a Comment