geve
11-08 01:45 PM
Austin, Houstin and Dalls not less than 10000 H1B candiadates. Atleaset target for 1000 (10%).
Come on guys.
Come on guys.
wallpaper foto foto point blank lucu
gchope2k6
03-17 07:25 PM
Thank you guys for all the replies ! I will let you know what happens !
GC109
06-22 02:54 AM
Labor process through PERM can take anywhere from 3 weeks to more than a year (after filing). Most time consuming part is (if you are just initaing the process with your employer) the pre-filing documentation.
If you have a masters or better, and your current job does not REQUIRE a Masters degree, then you might want to ask HR to change/tweak your job profile. If thats an option and they are willing to do it, might take some time, but in the longer run, you will be better off under EB2 than EB3.
You will need letters from all your previous employers, verifying the job discription
Once that is in hand, your company will have to post your job in a newspaper/internal company website/job board and also in a visible place in your company premises for a month (X + 30 days)
After that 30 day period, you wait for any responses for an addidtional 30 days (X+60 days)
After that, your company/HR/Lawyer would need some time to put everything together before filing (X + 70 days)
Bear in mind this is the best case scenario. I started the process in December mid...filed for Labor in 1st week of June.
On your second point (dates being current), Iam very doubtfull that by the time Iam ready to file for 140/485, the dates will be current.
And ofcourse, if this ain't too daunting, THE CIR might put a wrench in your best laid plans, There is a talk about May 15th being the deadline for this process, untill Oct-08 when the new point system comes into play...good luck
Thanks for your response. You have got your Labor approved but don't you think that u can file I140 and 485 concurrently by end of July? Where do think that ur filing is going to get delayed?
If you have a masters or better, and your current job does not REQUIRE a Masters degree, then you might want to ask HR to change/tweak your job profile. If thats an option and they are willing to do it, might take some time, but in the longer run, you will be better off under EB2 than EB3.
You will need letters from all your previous employers, verifying the job discription
Once that is in hand, your company will have to post your job in a newspaper/internal company website/job board and also in a visible place in your company premises for a month (X + 30 days)
After that 30 day period, you wait for any responses for an addidtional 30 days (X+60 days)
After that, your company/HR/Lawyer would need some time to put everything together before filing (X + 70 days)
Bear in mind this is the best case scenario. I started the process in December mid...filed for Labor in 1st week of June.
On your second point (dates being current), Iam very doubtfull that by the time Iam ready to file for 140/485, the dates will be current.
And ofcourse, if this ain't too daunting, THE CIR might put a wrench in your best laid plans, There is a talk about May 15th being the deadline for this process, untill Oct-08 when the new point system comes into play...good luck
Thanks for your response. You have got your Labor approved but don't you think that u can file I140 and 485 concurrently by end of July? Where do think that ur filing is going to get delayed?
2011 Achondroplasia+punnett+
Phat7
10-18 04:01 PM
Wow! :) Thank you everybody! You could have been anywhere in the world tonight, but you're here with me! I'm a little excited... I would like to thank a couple of people who helped me achieve this award. I would like to thank ... ... ... ... ... (long list of names here) ;)
more...
raj3078
08-07 10:18 AM
sometimes, labor subs can be genuine cases as well....
While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....
While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....
diptam
06-26 02:13 PM
Is that what you meant ?
If yes - then i try doing that every time i go for H1B stamping... Talking as if you a temp worker going to US for helping with some extra work ...
That gives the consular officer a comfort feeling probably !
Agreed. As per my understanding, "consulting" as per the bill's definition is:
1. You are working at another employer's location (or client location)
AND
2. You report to someone at the other employer's location (i.e. you report to someone in the client's office)
So technically, you can still "consult" if you claim that you are reporting to your "employer" and not to someone at the client's location. And the show will go on.
This is my understanding of the bill. There are a lot of people who disagree with my interpretation.
Remember though, the true danger from the bill is the removal of the clause that H1B and L visa holders need not prove to the visa office that they do not intend to immigrate to the US.
If yes - then i try doing that every time i go for H1B stamping... Talking as if you a temp worker going to US for helping with some extra work ...
That gives the consular officer a comfort feeling probably !
Agreed. As per my understanding, "consulting" as per the bill's definition is:
1. You are working at another employer's location (or client location)
AND
2. You report to someone at the other employer's location (i.e. you report to someone in the client's office)
So technically, you can still "consult" if you claim that you are reporting to your "employer" and not to someone at the client's location. And the show will go on.
This is my understanding of the bill. There are a lot of people who disagree with my interpretation.
Remember though, the true danger from the bill is the removal of the clause that H1B and L visa holders need not prove to the visa office that they do not intend to immigrate to the US.
more...

lazycis
12-05 11:50 AM
The suit is for naturalization applicants, Bavi vs. Mukasey, filed in Central Cal. District.
http://www.aclu-sc.org/News/Releases/2007/102697/
Class-action suits are usually moving very slowly, however...
http://www.aclu-sc.org/News/Releases/2007/102697/
Class-action suits are usually moving very slowly, however...
2010 foto foto point blank lucu
purgan
03-14 01:28 AM
So now we have it....an official National panel has declared it.
Immigration restrictionists are US schools have been doing just fine and so the country doesn't need scientists and engineers from abroad. Well, this just proves they have been llying all along...just because they don't like immigrants and don't want any competiton.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/13/AR2008031301492_pf.html
===
Panel Urges Schools to Emphasize Core Math Skills
By Maria Glod
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, March 14, 2008; A06
A presidential panel declared math education in the United States "broken" yesterday and called on schools to focus on ensuring that children master fundamental skills that provide the underpinnings for success in higher math and, ultimately, in high-tech jobs.[/B]
The National Mathematics Advisory Panel convened in April 2006 to address concerns that many students lack the know-how to become engineers and scientists. The 24-member panel of mathematicians, education experts and psychologists said yesterday that students need a deeper understanding of basic skills, including fluency with whole numbers and fractions. It urged more training and support for teachers and called on researchers to find ways to combat "mathematics anxiety."
Larry R. Faulkner, chairman of the panel and former president of the University of Texas at Austin, [B]said the country needs to make changes to stay competitive in an increasingly global economy. He noted that many U.S. companies draw skilled workers from overseas, a pool that he said is drying as opportunities abroad improve.
"Math education isn't just about a school subject," Faulkner said as the panel released its final report at Fairfax County's Longfellow Middle School. "It's fundamentally about the chances that real people all across this country will have in life. And it's about the well-being and safety of the nation."
Scores from the 2006 Program for International Student Assessment showed 15-year-olds in the United States trailed peers from 23 industrialized countries in math.
The panel stressed that many students are simply befuddled by fractions. And one panel member noted that a recent survey of middle school students found that 84 percent would rather clean their room or take out the garbage than tackle math homework.
President Bush charged the panel with examining ways to ensure that students have a strong grasp of the building blocks needed for algebra, a gateway to higher math. Students who complete Algebra II are more likely to attend and graduate from college.
Education Secretary Margaret Spellings said the report's release was a "seminal moment" in math education and urged teachers, school boards, colleges, interest groups and parents to use it as a guidepost to refine instruction.
"I want every stakeholder in the equation of education to look at all of this and act on it," Spellings said. "I think there are very actionable steps right now. Teachers, starting today, can pay more attention to fractions."
The panel concluded that the math curricula and textbooks in elementary and middle schools typically cover too many topics without enough depth. It noted that countries in which children do best at math, including Singapore and Japan, emphasize core topics.
The panel identified benchmark skills that students need for a strong math foundation -- for example, that students be able to add and subtract whole numbers by the end of third grade. By the time students leave fifth grade, the panel said, they should be able to add and subtract fractions and decimals.
"I think the main message of this report is simple -- content is king," said Tom Loveless, panel member and director of the Brown Center on Education Policy at the Brookings Institution.
It's not just lessons that need to change, the panel said, but also the nation's attitudes about math. In a culture in which parents say they "weren't good at math either," children assume they don't have the talent for numbers. The panel said that research shows that practice pays off and that adults need to give students that message.
The panel also weighed in on the long-running battle between traditionalists, who favor a focus on memorization and drilling, and those who prefer stressing concepts and letting students make connections on their own. Students need to know math facts and have automatic recall, Faulkner said, but they also need "some element of discovery."
"I think this panel has gradually evolved to the view that most members believe that most effective teachers draw from both philosophies at different times," he said.
The panel met a dozen times, heard testimony from groups and individuals and reviewed thousands of research papers. The panel said that it is "self-evident" that teachers need to have strong math skills but that more research must be done to find the best ways to prepare them.
Local educators, business leaders and interest groups were delving into the report yesterday afternoon. School officials in Montgomery and Fairfax counties said the recommendations mirror efforts underway to help more children successfully complete an algebra course by the end of eighth grade.
Roy Romer, former governor of Colorado and chairman of Strong American Schools, said the report illustrates a need for states to voluntarily agree on standards that are "uniform for all of America and benchmarked against the rest of the world." The nonpartisan group seeks to make education a priority in the 2008 presidential election.
"We include too much, we're much too broad and we don't go deep enough," said Romer, who also served as Los Angeles school superintendent. "We put out these textbooks with 750 pages, and if you're a fourth-grade teacher, you can't teach 750 pages. You have to be selective."
Immigration restrictionists are US schools have been doing just fine and so the country doesn't need scientists and engineers from abroad. Well, this just proves they have been llying all along...just because they don't like immigrants and don't want any competiton.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/13/AR2008031301492_pf.html
===
Panel Urges Schools to Emphasize Core Math Skills
By Maria Glod
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, March 14, 2008; A06
A presidential panel declared math education in the United States "broken" yesterday and called on schools to focus on ensuring that children master fundamental skills that provide the underpinnings for success in higher math and, ultimately, in high-tech jobs.[/B]
The National Mathematics Advisory Panel convened in April 2006 to address concerns that many students lack the know-how to become engineers and scientists. The 24-member panel of mathematicians, education experts and psychologists said yesterday that students need a deeper understanding of basic skills, including fluency with whole numbers and fractions. It urged more training and support for teachers and called on researchers to find ways to combat "mathematics anxiety."
Larry R. Faulkner, chairman of the panel and former president of the University of Texas at Austin, [B]said the country needs to make changes to stay competitive in an increasingly global economy. He noted that many U.S. companies draw skilled workers from overseas, a pool that he said is drying as opportunities abroad improve.
"Math education isn't just about a school subject," Faulkner said as the panel released its final report at Fairfax County's Longfellow Middle School. "It's fundamentally about the chances that real people all across this country will have in life. And it's about the well-being and safety of the nation."
Scores from the 2006 Program for International Student Assessment showed 15-year-olds in the United States trailed peers from 23 industrialized countries in math.
The panel stressed that many students are simply befuddled by fractions. And one panel member noted that a recent survey of middle school students found that 84 percent would rather clean their room or take out the garbage than tackle math homework.
President Bush charged the panel with examining ways to ensure that students have a strong grasp of the building blocks needed for algebra, a gateway to higher math. Students who complete Algebra II are more likely to attend and graduate from college.
Education Secretary Margaret Spellings said the report's release was a "seminal moment" in math education and urged teachers, school boards, colleges, interest groups and parents to use it as a guidepost to refine instruction.
"I want every stakeholder in the equation of education to look at all of this and act on it," Spellings said. "I think there are very actionable steps right now. Teachers, starting today, can pay more attention to fractions."
The panel concluded that the math curricula and textbooks in elementary and middle schools typically cover too many topics without enough depth. It noted that countries in which children do best at math, including Singapore and Japan, emphasize core topics.
The panel identified benchmark skills that students need for a strong math foundation -- for example, that students be able to add and subtract whole numbers by the end of third grade. By the time students leave fifth grade, the panel said, they should be able to add and subtract fractions and decimals.
"I think the main message of this report is simple -- content is king," said Tom Loveless, panel member and director of the Brown Center on Education Policy at the Brookings Institution.
It's not just lessons that need to change, the panel said, but also the nation's attitudes about math. In a culture in which parents say they "weren't good at math either," children assume they don't have the talent for numbers. The panel said that research shows that practice pays off and that adults need to give students that message.
The panel also weighed in on the long-running battle between traditionalists, who favor a focus on memorization and drilling, and those who prefer stressing concepts and letting students make connections on their own. Students need to know math facts and have automatic recall, Faulkner said, but they also need "some element of discovery."
"I think this panel has gradually evolved to the view that most members believe that most effective teachers draw from both philosophies at different times," he said.
The panel met a dozen times, heard testimony from groups and individuals and reviewed thousands of research papers. The panel said that it is "self-evident" that teachers need to have strong math skills but that more research must be done to find the best ways to prepare them.
Local educators, business leaders and interest groups were delving into the report yesterday afternoon. School officials in Montgomery and Fairfax counties said the recommendations mirror efforts underway to help more children successfully complete an algebra course by the end of eighth grade.
Roy Romer, former governor of Colorado and chairman of Strong American Schools, said the report illustrates a need for states to voluntarily agree on standards that are "uniform for all of America and benchmarked against the rest of the world." The nonpartisan group seeks to make education a priority in the 2008 presidential election.
"We include too much, we're much too broad and we don't go deep enough," said Romer, who also served as Los Angeles school superintendent. "We put out these textbooks with 750 pages, and if you're a fourth-grade teacher, you can't teach 750 pages. You have to be selective."
more...
insbaby
02-25 04:23 PM
** You should Eat only in McDonalds. If USCIS finds evidence that you eat in other places, they will revoke your H1B
** You should Drive only Toyota and Honda cars. If USCIS finds evidence that you were actively searching for other cars, they will revoke your L1
** You should Buy groceries only in Walmart. If USCIS finds evidence that you wish to buy from other stores, they will issue RFE on your I-140
** You should Drink only Cola. If USCIS finds evidence that you think of other drinks, they will deny your I-485
Add many more, there are 101 ways to torture a non-immigrant.
** You should Drive only Toyota and Honda cars. If USCIS finds evidence that you were actively searching for other cars, they will revoke your L1
** You should Buy groceries only in Walmart. If USCIS finds evidence that you wish to buy from other stores, they will issue RFE on your I-140
** You should Drink only Cola. If USCIS finds evidence that you think of other drinks, they will deny your I-485
Add many more, there are 101 ways to torture a non-immigrant.
hair foto foto point blank lucu
talash
10-15 11:47 PM
Sorry to hear about ur denail .I've been through this .Unfortunately u cant fime MTR bacause it has to be within 30 to 33 days of denail depending how u get ur denail notice .U can file an apeal but that will take more time then filing a new 140 and getting spproval .I dont know if u can use old labour .If u can use old labout then better to file new 140 with approved labour .If u cant use old labout then apeal may be batter becaue more n more labours are goin to audit and endless delays .
hope it helps .
hope it helps .
more...
omved
08-14 08:38 PM
Thanks Krsk,
My current AP expires on October 15th. So if I apply for AP renewal now, and the go out for H1B stamping in September. Lets say if for some reason my H1B doesn't get stamped/denied, and meanwhile I try to come back in USA on my current AP - Would this be a problem at POA..IO may cause problem that I don't have valid H1B and AP renewal is pending, and on the top - my current AP expires within next few weeks..
What do you think..??
Om
My current AP expires on October 15th. So if I apply for AP renewal now, and the go out for H1B stamping in September. Lets say if for some reason my H1B doesn't get stamped/denied, and meanwhile I try to come back in USA on my current AP - Would this be a problem at POA..IO may cause problem that I don't have valid H1B and AP renewal is pending, and on the top - my current AP expires within next few weeks..
What do you think..??
Om
hot foto foto point blank lucu
dan19
09-15 05:14 PM
Whether EB3 or EB2 is dependent upon the job description.
Suppose your job requires only a BS degree and you have a MS, you cannot still apply under EB2. The job should require a MS degree or equivalent if you need to be under EB2.
Honestly I didn't know about this factor when I joined work. I thought I could apply under EB2 since I had a MS degree.
Better that you asked about these options now, rather than finding it out years later when you are about to apply for the final stage.
Hi,
I am a F1 student and am on OPT now. I got my H1B visa approved from Oct-1 2006 to Sep-30 2009.
But my school said I cannot get my degree certificate till December 2006.
My question is when I apply for my Green card will I be considered into EB2 list or EB3 list. On what basis will this be decided.
Please suggest.
Thank you,
Vijaya.
Suppose your job requires only a BS degree and you have a MS, you cannot still apply under EB2. The job should require a MS degree or equivalent if you need to be under EB2.
Honestly I didn't know about this factor when I joined work. I thought I could apply under EB2 since I had a MS degree.
Better that you asked about these options now, rather than finding it out years later when you are about to apply for the final stage.
Hi,
I am a F1 student and am on OPT now. I got my H1B visa approved from Oct-1 2006 to Sep-30 2009.
But my school said I cannot get my degree certificate till December 2006.
My question is when I apply for my Green card will I be considered into EB2 list or EB3 list. On what basis will this be decided.
Please suggest.
Thank you,
Vijaya.
more...
house art to point blank tripwow
mambarg
07-26 12:57 PM
This person mailed on June 28 and app received on June 29 and got his notice date on July 24. Today.
I could have been with him today but for my attorney who got extremely busy and did not file my 485 with 140 and got stuck with July fiasco
I could have been with him today but for my attorney who got extremely busy and did not file my 485 with 140 and got stuck with July fiasco
tattoo foto foto point blank lucu
Guillo
03-03 02:15 PM
My experience with the evaluators was the same. Well, not mine but my wife's. She had to use the people the school told her to.
If you need to find translators for your documents though, I can help. If you need recommendations just ask!
If you need to find translators for your documents though, I can help. If you need recommendations just ask!
more...
pictures foto foto point blank lucu
sam_hoosier
09-15 12:40 PM
Were there some problems with the case ? RFEs ??:confused:
dresses logo point blank indonesia
evildead
01-18 02:54 PM
do you know the reason for the i140 denial? That could be very critical....its just not about what your title is ..and what you do ..its about the whole 9 yards...let us know the reason for denial
more...
makeup foto foto point blank lucu
justin150377
07-08 06:42 PM
There is a reason FOX interviewed this fucker... I'm not a big fan of FOX news; another set of conservative idiots.
girlfriend point blank indonesia lucu
rbashir
09-01 09:18 AM
I am sorry for posting it multiple times, but I do really need some guidance, and some information I am hoping somebody may help me in my RFE.
hairstyles foto foto point blank lucu

dsneyog
01-14 08:38 PM
I really hope then I will get mine in another 2 weeks. Neither company nor me want to lose any money on cruise and flight booking. it's so hard for them to understand that there could eb issues like this for cruise vacation.AP is taking around 1.5 to 2 months at TSC. Mine took 7 to 8 weeks, filed nov 1, apprvd dec22.
willgetgc2005
12-14 01:16 PM
Hi,
I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?
1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.
2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?
______________________________
I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?
1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.
2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?
______________________________
iman.karta
04-15 05:33 PM
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am currently in the last stage of greencard. My I-140 has been approved and I have done biometrics code 3.
I am applying for an immigrant visa via employment-based; EB2.
I recently got an RFE for my I-485 application. The request is to submit evidences of my non-immigrant status ever since I came back to the US from my out-of-country vacation on December 1999. Some of the evidences requested include the copies of my I-20s.
I attended 4 different schools; hence I should have four I-20s. I cannot find any of them.
And since I attended these schools more than 5 years ago, they could not provide me with a copy of my I-20s since they have been purged.
The question is:
1. What is the alternative that I have?
2. My attorney suggested that I obtain official transcripts from each schools, as well as a note from them explaining that my I-20s has been purged and are unobtainable.
Do you think these will be sufficient?
3. When an applicant got RFEd for his/her I-485 application, what is the typical period of time until the answer is given? My case is processed in TSC.
Thank for the input.
Warm regards...
I am currently in the last stage of greencard. My I-140 has been approved and I have done biometrics code 3.
I am applying for an immigrant visa via employment-based; EB2.
I recently got an RFE for my I-485 application. The request is to submit evidences of my non-immigrant status ever since I came back to the US from my out-of-country vacation on December 1999. Some of the evidences requested include the copies of my I-20s.
I attended 4 different schools; hence I should have four I-20s. I cannot find any of them.
And since I attended these schools more than 5 years ago, they could not provide me with a copy of my I-20s since they have been purged.
The question is:
1. What is the alternative that I have?
2. My attorney suggested that I obtain official transcripts from each schools, as well as a note from them explaining that my I-20s has been purged and are unobtainable.
Do you think these will be sufficient?
3. When an applicant got RFEd for his/her I-485 application, what is the typical period of time until the answer is given? My case is processed in TSC.
Thank for the input.
Warm regards...


No comments:
Post a Comment