Wednesday, June 8, 2011

pensamientos de amor

pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor. amor
  • pensamientos de amor. amor



  • ivdude
    10-02 02:00 PM
    Literally, windsor(Canada) and Detroit (USA) are seperated by river, so keeping GC and PR is like riding in two boats ... not possible. While Canadians are liberal in allowing their immigrants to travel daily into US to conduct their jobs ( that brings easy tax $$), it would be inconvienent to track daily movements out of country for GC. Remember at US citizenship, you will be asked to provide detailed log of trvels outside the country. So trip to Windsor is technically outside the country.

    I had Canadian PR and am giving it up, because I finally got GC. With GCI can trvel freely into Canada. Plus even before Canadian PR, I never lived in Canada nor do I plan to in future. So why bother.

    Did you hand over PR Cards to canadian govt or nothing has to be done.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos bonitos de amor
  • pensamientos bonitos de amor



  • wandmaker
    04-27 03:02 PM
    You might be denied based on the 365 days rule. When was your labor filed?

    OP's 140 was approved in Aug 2008 and whereas the extension was filed in Feb 2009. It rules out the denial based on 365 day rule.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor.
  • pensamientos de amor.



  • waitnwatch
    07-06 11:31 AM
    Thanks for your answers. I will consult a lawyer but I have to find one in the first place as I did a self filing.

    My PD is current as my I-140 was filed under EB1. My I-485 was received at NSC on July 30, 2007.

    Any other suggestions are most welcome.





    pensamientos de amor. #39;PENSAMIENTOS DE AMOR Y
  • #39;PENSAMIENTOS DE AMOR Y



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-17 05:16 PM
    Hi !,

    yeah,Point-D clearly states that the visas available for july applications and applicants earlier and from august priority dates are unavailable.Lets c how they consider us!Iam a july 2nd filer.

    vaishu



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos Amor; Pensamientos Amor. Squire. Jul 10, 06:43 PM. Part of the problem is the way they market it. There was such an emphasis on templates and
  • Pensamientos Amor; Pensamientos Amor. Squire. Jul 10, 06:43 PM. Part of the problem is the way they market it. There was such an emphasis on templates and



  • alanoconnor
    04-10 07:29 PM
    http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/faqsanswers.asp#refile3

    REFILING

    Can the employer refile a labor certification application filed under the previous permanent labor certification regulations under the new streamlined system and retain the filing date of the original application?
    Yes, if a job order has not been placed pursuant to the regulations in effect prior to March 28, 2005, an employer may refile by withdrawing the original application and submitting, within 210 days of withdrawing, an application for an identical job opportunity which complies with all of the filing and recruiting requirements of the new PERM regulation.

    NOTE: Indicating on the Application for Permanent Employment Certification, ETA Form 9089, the desire to use the filing date from a previously submitted application, i.e., marking "yes" to question A-1, is deemed to be a withdrawal of the original application.

    NOTE: If a job order for an application has been placed by the State Workforce Agency (SWA) as part of the traditional recruitment process under the regulations in effect prior to March 28, 2005, the employer is prohibited from refiling the application and retaining the original filing date. However, if an employer placed a job order as a recruitment step in a reduction-in-recruitment application, the job order is not considered a job order placed by the SWA as part of the traditional recruitment process and the employer is permitted to withdraw and refile.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos De Amor Y; Pensamientos De Amor Y. Jeaz. Apr 13, 01:58 PM. Seriously doubt it#39;s gonna happen.
  • pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos De Amor Y; Pensamientos De Amor Y. Jeaz. Apr 13, 01:58 PM. Seriously doubt it#39;s gonna happen.



  • sduddukuri
    04-07 07:56 PM
    We didnot file MTR. As per my lawyer, MTR takes around 2-3 months and if in case MTR gets denied then the total time (from the date of denial) will considered as illegal and it will create more problems. I also went along with my wife to chennai embassy(both H1 and H4 renwal ), they just asked me my paystubs and about my company . they didnot ask my wife any questions.



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor.
  • pensamientos de amor.



  • giddi_raja@yahoo.com
    11-02 02:43 PM
    It takes 60 days from the RFE received date to make a decision on your AP. If dec 31st passes and if you don't hear anything from USCIS, you may need to call them.

    If it is an emergency travel and cannot wait for their approval, you need to visit the local USCIS office with an appointment.

    I am on the same case, waiting for USCIS reponse. Thanks.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor.
  • pensamientos de amor.



  • iv_newbie_2007
    09-17 11:28 AM
    Many people here believe that if a person on H4 has an approved H-1B w/ COS from Oct 1, and that person does not really work starting from Oct 1, then he/she falls out-of-status. In our case, my wife is on H4 currently and I am on H-1B, and both of us have AOS/EAD pending.

    Now, if she works for 1 month and decides to take a break, and stay home on EAD, is she still out-of-status?

    I must be missing something here; because I was under the impression that if a person (derivative, and not primary applicant) has EAD, then it does not matter if he/she works or not. Then how is it that the person can fall out-of-status he/she does not go to work from Oct 1 even though H-1B w/ COS is approved?



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor. videos pensamientos de amor; videos pensamientos de amor. OllyW. Apr 23, 02:28 PM
  • pensamientos de amor. videos pensamientos de amor; videos pensamientos de amor. OllyW. Apr 23, 02:28 PM



  • swamy
    11-03 09:51 AM
    I think this has happened a lot and not sonething to worry about before December. If by then you haven't received the receipt - then call them.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos de amor; Pensamientos de amor. RobertMartens. Apr 14, 09:13 AM
  • pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos de amor; Pensamientos de amor. RobertMartens. Apr 14, 09:13 AM



  • ihabosman
    08-13 09:15 PM
    ihabosman and MUKRAW6,

    Do any of you guys have a TSC approved I140??????????????

    THANKSSSSSSSSSS for your REPLY

    No. My I-140 was approved in 2006 by NSC .....



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos De Amor Y; Pensamientos De Amor Y. javajedi. Oct 8, 06:06 PM. Originally posted by ryme4reson
  • pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos De Amor Y; Pensamientos De Amor Y. javajedi. Oct 8, 06:06 PM. Originally posted by ryme4reson



  • supu
    12-05 08:14 AM
    Vishwak,

    Thanks for the quick reply. For your answer to Question2.. my employer and some suggests not to file Ac21. just for the record sake i would send them a note that i would come back to the sponsoring company.

    Do you think it is an option not to file Ac21 and still manage ? or will there be any issues for not filing ? any way i have to go back to the sponsor when its time...

    If u dont file CA21 , just make sure , u dont leave and re-enter usa.
    U may expect trouble at the airport.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor.
  • pensamientos de amor.



  • hnordberg
    October 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
    I'm interested in a local (SF Bay Area) meet...

    Cheers
    - Henrik



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor.
  • pensamientos de amor.



  • Lasantha
    09-20 09:27 AM
    This is BBC. They even have a link to IV.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor.
  • pensamientos de amor.



  • godbless
    12-14 04:12 PM
    Thanks all.

    1) While filing AP online it asks if I want to add more filings. I want to add my wife's I-131 as well. Also my wife is a derivative beneficiary of my pending 485. So, my question is should my wife and my AP supporting documents be mailed in the same packet, even though I will
    create 2 separate files in the same packet. Please advise. Else, how will they know that my wife's AP renewal is linked to mine.


    2) There is a section which asks for the data of Intended departure. In paper based filing i would type unknown at present time. But in e-file, i cant type that in the date field. Can I leave this field and the length of stay blank ?


    3) Part 7 Info for me asks only if my trip is for single entry or multiple entry. It does not ask for any supplemental Info. What is this supplemental info people talk about ?



    __________________________________________________ _

    1. Make 2 sets of documents and send them separately. They would know because you would send a copy of I 485 petition of your wife as well in her packet.

    2. You can put some future date in there.

    3. It will be multiple entry. You have to write some thing describing the need for this AP.

    I hope it helps.



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. 1 El Poder del Pensamiento.
  • 1 El Poder del Pensamiento.



  • JunRN
    05-18 01:14 PM
    C'mon, the clue is in your RFE. It's from day of entry (this means last entry) to the filing of I-485. Previous entries do not matter for I-485.

    Was her I-94 still valid at the time she filed I-485? If yes, then you should be ok.





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos, cartas de amor; Pensamientos, cartas de amor. destroyboredom. Apr 23, 06:46 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone;
  • pensamientos de amor. Pensamientos, cartas de amor; Pensamientos, cartas de amor. destroyboredom. Apr 23, 06:46 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone;



  • kiru_99
    10-30 05:03 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Atlast I could talk to my lawyer and the reason given by him is while sending the I485 application for my wife they sent the 1 & 3rd page of the application & missed the 2nd & 4th pages while taking xerox copies. He said he will try to resend it but not not sure whether tehy will accept. He took even 1000$ more from me for fast service.
    For his mistake I have to pay the price.

    I don't know what to do now..



    more...


    pensamientos de amor. PENSAMIENTOS DE AMOR Y AMISTAD
  • PENSAMIENTOS DE AMOR Y AMISTAD



  • samcam
    05-19 02:39 PM
    Welcome to our newest member, mmohan03





    pensamientos de amor. pensamientos de amor
  • pensamientos de amor



  • smartboy75
    11-06 05:57 PM
    Who issued the checks ?? Was it you or your employer ?





    pensamientos de amor. son solo pensamientos de amor
  • son solo pensamientos de amor



  • Dhundhun
    07-09 10:36 PM
    Can the docs be sent thru Fedex??

    I am not sure of USCIS P.O. Box address, but in general Fedex can't be sent to USPS P.O. Box.

    Very rarely USCIS gives street address for sending application.





    jsrajavel
    06-20 06:05 PM
    I have a 9 digit number (xxx xxx xxx) with prefix 'A' on my approved I-140 notice (Nov 2006) just above my beneficiary name.

    I was confused about this number, so I called USCIS today and found that the number on my I-140 petition is the Alien number.

    USCIS representative clearly stated that 'A' number, File number and Alien registration number are one and the same; also this number can be 7 to 9 digits with prefix 'A'.

    So if you have �A� number on the I-140 approved notice please provide the same appropriately. However, not all I-140 petitions will have 'A' number.

    One other thing, Please do NOT say 'N/A' instead say 'NONE' if 'A' number is unknown at this present time.

    Thanks
    Raj

    I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?





    rjgleason
    October 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM
    In and around SFO and maybe the outer area might be nice....definitely the Golden Gate at its best hours.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment