Friday, June 10, 2011

page hamilton rig

images Your Gig Rig - Page 36 page hamilton rig. and my old bass rig,
  • and my old bass rig,



  • prabasiodia
    04-08 03:05 PM
    This one was posted originally at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-20450.html. Just replace USVI with Hawaii.

    USVI is a US territory hence, you will be able to fly in with the drivers license. They do not take your I 94 back. Just to make sure you are in US territorial waters, don't swim or wade out more than 5 feet out in the water. You could be swimming in international waters without proper US exit authorization. Your entry to shore could be subject to unauthorized landing. A water tight bag lugged around your fanny with passport/I94/H1B/paystubs/employer letters/DL(Driver License)/EAD(Employment Authorization Document)/AP(Advanced Parole)/receipts/etc etc. should keep you safe though. Just keep it away from the sharks. Enjoy your vacation.:D:D:D





    wallpaper and my old bass rig, page hamilton rig. of the New Rig taken while
  • of the New Rig taken while



  • arnet
    11-16 12:39 PM
    if you file AOS (I-485) then only you will get EAD/AP benefits, but to file I-485 you need to stay in visa like H1B/H4. if you are H1B visa holder, you will eligible to file for it as prinicipal applicant but inorder for your spouse/dependents to qualify as dependent, she has to be in dependent visa (H4) at filing time, so F1 holder is considered as student not as dependent so they are not eligible to file.

    Disclaimer: use it at your own risk, i'm not an immigration attroney, so please consult one for your situations as laws/procedures are changing often.

    there is no isue while filing for I-485 also. when you file for AOS, F-1 status becomes invalid.But, you will get EAD and that will give you all the work authorization you need. You DO NOT have to change spouse back to H-4.





    page hamilton rig. Page Hamilton Of Helmet Rocks On Fpe-tv
  • Page Hamilton Of Helmet Rocks On Fpe-tv



  • nixstor
    08-23 12:16 PM
    I see a lot of people flocking into "Orkut". How about incorporating a dose of IV through orkut if some of us are already there? What is more important is, making people aware of the consequences they might have to face, even if they havent filed for their GC yet.





    2011 of the New Rig taken while page hamilton rig. of the New Rig taken while
  • of the New Rig taken while



  • p1234
    10-05 11:44 PM
    Congrats!

    Just a small glitch in your case.. when USCIS approves a case it automatically rejects any other pending application for 485.. infact it is a prerequisite for the AO to check this before the application can be approved. Surprised that in your case it did not happen.

    BTW you did mention that your dependents got approved on your EB2 application and your got on EB1.. seems like USCIS went out of the way to accommodate and change the process in your case...well seems like you might end up getting naturalized in another month of so.. Lucky you...

    after he gets naturalized, he will withdraw his gc and donate the proceeds to IV:D



    more...


    page hamilton rig. hamilton ontario beach,
  • hamilton ontario beach,



  • qplearn
    08-23 07:04 PM
    I am wondering why it is that nobody knows whether a bill will be introduced in Sept. The house and senate have their timetables set long in advance.

    Also, if it goes beyond Nov, and the Dems win, they might forget all about us; they care far more for the illegals, unfortunately.:(

    We must try to get this passed before the elections in Nov.

    qplearn


    Its bound to happen. Everyone thinks others will do it, and they dont care(dont want to make any efforts) even though they really want GCs from their inside. Howver we will still find some people who care for this cause and will join the group. so its worth trying.

    thanks again for at least trying.





    page hamilton rig. They feature the Bermuda rig,
  • They feature the Bermuda rig,



  • justAnotherFile
    03-08 08:37 PM
    Wow,

    at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.

    Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,

    Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.

    Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
    EB-1 is even higher than EB-2

    isn't that unusual?



    more...


    page hamilton rig. WALTER HAMILTON and SCOTT
  • WALTER HAMILTON and SCOTT



  • number30
    06-29 03:45 PM
    Has anybody recently applied for a Schengen Visa, if yes, can you please let me know what you did for the travel insurance. The insurance from my employer (Humana) says they cover international but do not have a letter that states the same and Swedish consulate website says the letter should specifically say "International Coverage".

    What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.

    Talk to some senior guy in Humana. They have three templates. One of them has International Coverage in it. I had this problem in 2005. I was able to get the letter after talking his supervisor.





    2010 Page Hamilton Of Helmet Rocks On Fpe-tv page hamilton rig. Your Gig Rig - Page 36
  • Your Gig Rig - Page 36



  • Toxic'
    May 20th, 2005, 08:49 PM
    How'dee...

    I'd like to thankyou each for your reply upfront & foremost...

    I don't have any of the "fuzzball" pic's handy where as I've been deleting them as they come... I'll take some later tonight and post them...

    "Until then..."-- jliechty

    First idea: put the lens to manual focus, and try that on a tripod. Perhaps the focus point got moved, and the camera is attempting to focus on black sky? This test would attempt to eliminate that.



    As I stated originally, the first half'dozen + photo's I took of the moon where over the course of 2 nights... and each of them were taken "handheld", with "full'auto" On. All the other settings were out of the box defaults. And every one of them were "in focus" as they appeared in the viewfinder. 2 weeks later when I attempted somemore moon'shots was when I realized that something was different. "Every" shot from then on of the moon was as I've been discribing. I've attempted more than 2 dozen shots via "Manual focus while on a Tripod, using the Timer". And the results are identical to the current "hand'held" photo's. As for the focus point... I've set the camera to lock in via "single area" bracket selection as discribed on page 67 of the manual. I've even gone as far as to focus in on the moon in "auto" mode and then switched over to "manual" mode, set the timer, and still the same thing...

    Bobby Digital--
    Manual focus and exposure bracketing are what you need to do.

    I've just read into these again and was wondering if these are settings that could have been changed without me knowing? Or perhaps realizing? I'm presently at work and the moon is just coming into view... I'm going to head home in a bit and pickup my camera and try checking & or changing these settings to see if it helps...

    Puncher--

    As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.


    I'll attempt this aswell...



    I'll post my results after I've attempted these suggestions... "& Thanks again for your time...


    Toxic'...



    more...


    page hamilton rig. help deepwater rig workers
  • help deepwater rig workers



  • spec1968
    10-26 02:41 PM
    If i change my status from H1 to F1 until approval of 140 and change status from F1 to H1 will affect my green card process? I heard that once 140 is approved one will get 3 years extension irrespective of status ( i mean on F1 or out of country) . Please clarify





    hair of the New Rig taken while page hamilton rig. Shocker Rig
  • Shocker Rig



  • uslegals
    11-04 03:15 PM
    radhay - i have sent you a PM. I would appreciate it if you can please respond.

    Thank you!



    more...


    page hamilton rig. McLaren F1 Racing Rig
  • McLaren F1 Racing Rig



  • ns007
    01-04 09:37 AM
    1. If you are paying for the GC process, then fire your attorney and get a new one who knows how to port the priority dates.

    2. If employer is paying for it, ask them that you would pay for the second I-140.

    3. If employer does not agree on either of the choices listed above:
    a. File for EB3 I-140
    b. Join a new employer and file a new EB2 labor and port your EB3 priority date.



    They can't do that they are asking to make a choice .Per them porting eb3 priority date is not possible. I am not sure what are legal issues involved in porting the priority date. I am asked to make a choice either EB3 04 OR eb2 06.





    hot hamilton ontario beach, page hamilton rig. rig in the Gulf of Mexico,
  • rig in the Gulf of Mexico,



  • Hopeful123
    09-25 05:19 PM
    "Document mailed to applicant" can mean anything.For me it was a call for finger printing (second time). Uscis (or IBM) was lazy to create different status messages and that's causing a lot of confusion. Check with your lawyer to see if you recieved any intimation from USCIS recently.



    more...


    house Wooden Big-Rig Trucks CA$29.99 page hamilton rig. A model and rig I built as a
  • A model and rig I built as a



  • Macaca
    01-20 12:41 PM
    I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.

    Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.





    tattoo They feature the Bermuda rig, page hamilton rig. besides your F-series rig?
  • besides your F-series rig?



  • sripk
    05-17 07:49 PM
    I have a question though. If your new Job duties are 50% different then won't it affect your pending i485 application as AC21 requires new job to be same or similar to keep I485 valid? Also, Any new job will be similar and wondering if switching to a different company will help in this case? Will they be able to file a new EB2 PERM LC for me or will i get same response that i got from present company?



    more...


    pictures WALTER HAMILTON and SCOTT page hamilton rig. Let#39;s bring this page back to
  • Let#39;s bring this page back to



  • roseball
    03-08 11:40 PM
    Hi,

    My husband's H1B is over on 22nd February 2008. Now he trying to file AC21 with another company. Is there any way he can apply for H1B transfer with that company as couple of weeks already passed? Appreciate your help.

    If not already done so, I would suggest you contact a good attorney immediately and not rely on forums on what to do.....





    dresses rig in the Gulf of Mexico, page hamilton rig. Hamilton | On Background
  • Hamilton | On Background



  • alisa
    05-25 07:09 AM
    I hope you are right. I hope the visa dates move forward by another year in the next two or three months (atleast for EB3 ROW). But it is unlikely. (Maybe, if the backlog reduction centers are shut down, it might be a possibility)

    I am under the new points based system however. My wifes is still in the old system (EB3 ROW.)

    BTW, for India, 10% of 90K would be 9K. Not any different than what was in 2006.
    The PDs probably moved because they didn't want to lose visa numbers, like they lost the 11K visa numbers. So now, with such a huge advance, they are guaranteed an unending supplly of petitions for a long long time.

    I hope I am wrong, and you are right, and the PDs continue to move forward.

    But it doesn't seem likely. Nothing has changed fundamentally.




    One example is how PD moved 2 years suddenly. For that also some people will negative spin that PD will move back years. I bet that at least 3 months it will not move back. All the calculations were over estimations. 90k increase + 3% country quota will make lot of difference. It means more than double number compared to current numbers for India. It wll make sure that PD will move 1 to 2 year forward.



    more...


    makeup help deepwater rig workers page hamilton rig. Wooden Big-Rig Trucks CA$29.99
  • Wooden Big-Rig Trucks CA$29.99



  • hebron
    06-22 02:01 PM
    Hey, thanks for the feedback and clarifications. Good to know that my EB2 will not affect the existing EB3. Yeah, I agree things are kind of grey when it comes to using the on-the-job work experience. I guess it depends on individual circumstances and there is no certainity about what will apply where.

    It would be really nice if the USCIS publishes some clear written material on these rules and regulations, like a FAQs that answers the most nagging questions someone has about Employment Based immigration. Does something like that exist? Does anyone know?

    Thanks

    HI latbsol, Just curious, did you file EB2 with the same employer?





    girlfriend besides your F-series rig? page hamilton rig. HYLTON DRILLING RIG SIGN (LAKE Images
  • HYLTON DRILLING RIG SIGN (LAKE Images



  • monkeyman
    10-10 02:07 PM
    Once you get your GC, you can do what you want when you want. You can work anywhere. Your consulting company nor any company has the right to hold you on any contract whatsoever, unless ofcourse your client has non competitive contract that prohibits you from joining them.

    For naturalization, it does not matter whatsoever. You can say that you were offered a better position that matched your skill set and experience and hence you ("on your own free will") joined another company. And hey, congrats. Worry not. U R much better off. Love your job, not the company!!! And you can work 2 jobs that are not even related. No one cares -





    hairstyles McLaren F1 Racing Rig page hamilton rig. The Hamilton Manufacturing Co.
  • The Hamilton Manufacturing Co.



  • ken
    04-08 04:29 PM
    bump ^^^^





    reno_john
    06-20 05:19 PM
    Sam is rite, Leave it blank , USCIS will check the system and fill it. I have seen few cases in this forum where applicant wrote a A# and when they received the receipt it was different, SO leave blank there is no harm.

    Even my attorney left it blank even though I have my I-140 approved before filing my I-485





    gcisadawg
    03-13 02:21 PM
    Both Graham and Schumer agree that they want to do this bipartisan. Graham wants one more Republican to support the bill. If not, he wouldn't back it. This is a known fact and even Schumer is well aware of it.

    If health care passes through reconciliation, then getting that one crucial Republican vote would become that much difficult. In other words, Immigration bill would never see the light this year.

    It tells me, although Graham is in it, he is not really in it... He wants to take the credit for bipartisanship but not the responsibility for making it happen. And that is the reason for one more Republican support.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment