desi chala usa
08-28 11:58 AM
Pady,
I got the same reply it says 6 months insted of 60 days.....
I got the same reply it says 6 months insted of 60 days.....
wallpaper Music Tattoo Designs
needhelp!
09-23 02:14 PM
http://www.dfwdiwalimela.com/picturegallery.html
GlobalCitizen
08-21 06:23 PM
I see. I thought it was your lawyer that sent all your documents. So do you actually have a lawyer?
My emloyer hired a law firm to do green card and the human resources does the H1B's. The firm just sent (before Agust 17th) my I-140 and I-485. I have pendind EAD. I really want to remain on H1B though.
I am so frustrated and do now what to do.
How long does this 'nunc-pro-tunk' take if it comes to that? Also Can I go back to school?
My emloyer hired a law firm to do green card and the human resources does the H1B's. The firm just sent (before Agust 17th) my I-140 and I-485. I have pendind EAD. I really want to remain on H1B though.
I am so frustrated and do now what to do.
How long does this 'nunc-pro-tunk' take if it comes to that? Also Can I go back to school?
2011 music tattoo designs 3

sparky_jones
04-25 05:59 PM
Don't sweat it. I too overlooked this field during my last e-filing in 2008. The date of last arrival field is easy to miss, since it is embedded right under a set of "previous EAD" fields, some of which you would likely leave blank if you don't have too many previous EADs. I simply included this data item on a separate piece of paper with my supporting documentation. I didn't face any delays in my EAD approval...it was approved in a few weeks.
I don't think this is any cause for concern.
I guess USCIS IT department does not have the budget to hire a usability expert to review their e-filing forms. Some of those forms look like "hello world" projects. :)
This is my second renewal, first time did it online it was smooth! This time the online process seemed little different, they were asking for few info at a time and we got to click the continue button...I was just doing fine and was waiting that at some point it would show the complete application for me to review, but I got to the last page and said something like "Submit" or "Finish" and I did ...everything was ok got the confirmation....OOPS, left the date of last arrival blank! Had put the Port of arrival correct, but left the date blank!
How is this going to affect my EAD, anyone had similar experience ? In the confirmation, it had instructions that I will get notice for finger printing appt and other documents to be sent.
Really pissed off! Very bad mood today!
Can't the system check for missing information! Even mom & pop online services check for all information before accepting! Anyways, no excuse for me , I should have been careful!
Anyone who got a RFE for missing to information and how long it took after responding to the RFE, Please share your experiences!
I don't think this is any cause for concern.
I guess USCIS IT department does not have the budget to hire a usability expert to review their e-filing forms. Some of those forms look like "hello world" projects. :)
This is my second renewal, first time did it online it was smooth! This time the online process seemed little different, they were asking for few info at a time and we got to click the continue button...I was just doing fine and was waiting that at some point it would show the complete application for me to review, but I got to the last page and said something like "Submit" or "Finish" and I did ...everything was ok got the confirmation....OOPS, left the date of last arrival blank! Had put the Port of arrival correct, but left the date blank!
How is this going to affect my EAD, anyone had similar experience ? In the confirmation, it had instructions that I will get notice for finger printing appt and other documents to be sent.
Really pissed off! Very bad mood today!
Can't the system check for missing information! Even mom & pop online services check for all information before accepting! Anyways, no excuse for me , I should have been careful!
Anyone who got a RFE for missing to information and how long it took after responding to the RFE, Please share your experiences!
more...
sweet_jungle
10-06 12:08 AM
I am also interested in this topic. My wife is working curently using OPT. But, she is waiting for EAD also. So, once 485 EAD comes, she will be in similar situation.
Lawyer has suggested using 485 EAD once it comes.
Anyway, for travelling, AP has to be used. Once you travel on AP and come back, you cannot continue working using OPT. You have to use 485 EAD. So, it is better to switch to 485 EAD to avoid confusion.
I am planning to keep her on OPT till Dec 31. It will make our tax filing easier next year. From January, she can switch to 485 EAD and pay social security tax.
Let me know if you can some concrete info on this.
Is it possible that we get cuaght by IRS audit since I wonder how safe it is to NOT pay social security tax after you have filed 485? I was reading the other thread about IRS audit and am a bit worried.
Lawyer has suggested using 485 EAD once it comes.
Anyway, for travelling, AP has to be used. Once you travel on AP and come back, you cannot continue working using OPT. You have to use 485 EAD. So, it is better to switch to 485 EAD to avoid confusion.
I am planning to keep her on OPT till Dec 31. It will make our tax filing easier next year. From January, she can switch to 485 EAD and pay social security tax.
Let me know if you can some concrete info on this.
Is it possible that we get cuaght by IRS audit since I wonder how safe it is to NOT pay social security tax after you have filed 485? I was reading the other thread about IRS audit and am a bit worried.

Ann Ruben
01-11 07:16 AM
I reviewed the State of Washington's unemployment compensation website, and from what I can see you would be eligible for benefits as long as you were legally authorized to work for the last 24 months and continue to be authorized to accept new employment. You will be required to provide your A# and agree to allow the State of Washington to share your application information with other agencies such as the IRS (UC benefits are taxable).
more...
perm2gc
12-26 11:46 AM
Pappu - thanks for the quick reply.
The reason I asked - I got the impression that IV is for the "highly qualified" people. I know "highly qualified" is a subjective term. I did 3 yrs bachelors in commerce from India. I was not sure if I am "highly qualified" or not. Reading through a forum I came to know about the SKIL bill - which I don't think is for guys with my qualification.
Is IV only pursuing SKIL bill or are there any other bills that would benefits people like me? If there are, then where can I read about those provisions? I want to browse though them and want to see if it would help my case.
Thanks again for your help.
IB
Thank You for joining IV.SKIL bill may not be for you but the provisions in the SKIL bill has lot of benefits that will indirectly benefit you.IV is not organization for 4year degree or Nyear degree but for all.
As you might be aware that you will be filing the your case under EB3 and we have many members with your scenario (including educational qualifications)So by being an active member on IV,you will have access to information that is hard to find.
If you go through the IV agenda,if you will know more about the bills IV is pursuing.
The reason I asked - I got the impression that IV is for the "highly qualified" people. I know "highly qualified" is a subjective term. I did 3 yrs bachelors in commerce from India. I was not sure if I am "highly qualified" or not. Reading through a forum I came to know about the SKIL bill - which I don't think is for guys with my qualification.
Is IV only pursuing SKIL bill or are there any other bills that would benefits people like me? If there are, then where can I read about those provisions? I want to browse though them and want to see if it would help my case.
Thanks again for your help.
IB
Thank You for joining IV.SKIL bill may not be for you but the provisions in the SKIL bill has lot of benefits that will indirectly benefit you.IV is not organization for 4year degree or Nyear degree but for all.
As you might be aware that you will be filing the your case under EB3 and we have many members with your scenario (including educational qualifications)So by being an active member on IV,you will have access to information that is hard to find.
If you go through the IV agenda,if you will know more about the bills IV is pursuing.
2010 Music Tattoo design ideas at
mmanurker
09-04 10:56 AM
My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:
I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.
I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.
more...
indiablues
12-28 08:31 AM
Thank you everyone for the reply.
hair music tattoo ideas. musical
samcam
05-18 04:35 PM
Currently 99 guests.. if you are a guest, please register...
more...
smuggymba
08-18 11:18 PM
^^
agree with above. This forum is to press our genuine demands....not some a**holes news who brings a bad name.
delete this.
agree with above. This forum is to press our genuine demands....not some a**holes news who brings a bad name.
delete this.
hot Music Tattoos and Tattoo
satishku_2000
02-13 02:36 PM
In last May I applied on thursday and got a new passport on Saturday ...
more...
house Red Rose Tattoo with Musical
golgappa
08-17 09:03 PM
Thanks to all for there replies
tattoo simple tattoo design

CRAZYMONK
09-24 02:11 PM
I got it for missing Medicals for both me and my wife.
I would trust anytime my lawyer than USCIS.
here is what they did.
Wrong address even though filed for AR11 online and received Soft LUD online. This is one year old address and they didn't even put APT# in my old address. God's Grace I received it by mail fowarding without APT#
Didn't update my online status. Still showing Pending and no LUD or soft LUD
I know my lawyer put in G28 and medicals both when he was mailing it as I was the one who finally inspected and mailed the package.
Some other folks also got for Medicals. Looks to me a routine to get rid off pending cases or preadjudicate.
Weird but true in my case
Recently I heard about RFE on medicals for some of my friends. All of them who got RFE on medicals, entered US using AP.
Do you had any travel outside US and used AP to enter?
I would trust anytime my lawyer than USCIS.
here is what they did.
Wrong address even though filed for AR11 online and received Soft LUD online. This is one year old address and they didn't even put APT# in my old address. God's Grace I received it by mail fowarding without APT#
Didn't update my online status. Still showing Pending and no LUD or soft LUD
I know my lawyer put in G28 and medicals both when he was mailing it as I was the one who finally inspected and mailed the package.
Some other folks also got for Medicals. Looks to me a routine to get rid off pending cases or preadjudicate.
Weird but true in my case
Recently I heard about RFE on medicals for some of my friends. All of them who got RFE on medicals, entered US using AP.
Do you had any travel outside US and used AP to enter?
more...
pictures Music Tattoos
pappu
01-07 07:19 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/
Please stay tuned for a massive IV campaign coming up. We will be announcing it tonight on the forums.
Contact your chapter leaders for various state chapter action items.
Please stay tuned for a massive IV campaign coming up. We will be announcing it tonight on the forums.
Contact your chapter leaders for various state chapter action items.
dresses musical notes tattoos. music
shirish
09-17 02:53 PM
Bump
Any one who did not send the medicals with the I-485 application, got RFE yet?
Any one who did not send the medicals with the I-485 application, got RFE yet?
more...
makeup musical tattoo designs.

GCwaitforever
11-16 02:46 PM
This is my personal opinion. F-1 is strictly non-immigrant VISA. Hence your wife will be out of status once I-485 is filed. So she must convert to dual intent VISA H4 till she gets EAD. Check with an attorney or USCIS if your wife's status is governed by the special protection accorded by US attorney general while she is waiting for EAD. Then it would not be an issue.
girlfriend musical notes tattoo.
coolfun
03-31 11:27 AM
^^^^
hairstyles music symbols tattoo designs.
natrajs
04-15 11:19 AM
I got my approval y'day from TSC. This marks the end of GC journey. Been with same employer since Aug 1999 ( 9 Long years...........).
Congrats and Best Wishes
Congrats and Best Wishes
caydee
03-07 11:53 AM
This is not a big issue. Find out from local hospitals how much they charge for all delivery options and sign a contract with a hospital most convenient to you. They normally would accept monthly payments through the child birth. Also discuss post-birth mother and child health checks and shots. I would first look for an University Hospital in the area.
Hi,
My sister in law will come to US using H4 visa, the problem is the health insurance does not want to cover her pregnancy since the pregnancy is already 6 months.
Any idea how to get insurance for her ?
Really appreciate your help ..
Regards.
Hi,
My sister in law will come to US using H4 visa, the problem is the health insurance does not want to cover her pregnancy since the pregnancy is already 6 months.
Any idea how to get insurance for her ?
Really appreciate your help ..
Regards.
kumarr
01-01 05:00 PM
Congrats! Very happy for you :)


No comments:
Post a Comment