radhay
07-26 07:25 AM
My case is some what similar. My h1b extension packet was returned for lack of filing fee but before we could re-apply my old h1b expired. We applied however but USCIS approved h1B petition and didn't grant me h1b status i.e didn't issue I-94. I am required to leave the country for stamping.
Now we are filing nunc-pro-tunc petition essential pleading with USCIS it was no fault of my mine. You can do gooogle on this.
Okay, I applied for an H1 transfer late June 2006 on my own. Started at new job after receipt. Late August went on maternity leave. Came back to work in December. During maternity leave, my application was sent back due to wrong fee and no LCA (I didn't use a lawyer and was given somewhat bad advice.) By the time I did a re-application for transfer it was April 2007 (with the help of lawyers, this time). My H1 expired (6 years) near the end of June. But I was told I was okay as long as I was pending. Mid-July got a request for evidence with a date of September 20th being the latest date I can send in the evidence...pay stubs, tax returns, etc.
1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.
My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?
Thanks.
Now we are filing nunc-pro-tunc petition essential pleading with USCIS it was no fault of my mine. You can do gooogle on this.
Okay, I applied for an H1 transfer late June 2006 on my own. Started at new job after receipt. Late August went on maternity leave. Came back to work in December. During maternity leave, my application was sent back due to wrong fee and no LCA (I didn't use a lawyer and was given somewhat bad advice.) By the time I did a re-application for transfer it was April 2007 (with the help of lawyers, this time). My H1 expired (6 years) near the end of June. But I was told I was okay as long as I was pending. Mid-July got a request for evidence with a date of September 20th being the latest date I can send in the evidence...pay stubs, tax returns, etc.
1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.
My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?
Thanks.
wallpaper Regret Quote Wallpaper.
rsrikant
11-02 12:34 PM
See signature for details:
can you let us know why u'r 140 denied? may be it can be useful for some of us how to open motion for appeal..
thanks,
srikanth
can you let us know why u'r 140 denied? may be it can be useful for some of us how to open motion for appeal..
thanks,
srikanth

sparky_jones
04-26 08:12 AM
sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.
I attached a sheet of paper to my supporting documentation with the following heading in bold: "Correction Requested for e-Filed Form I-765
Receipt # ***-**-****"
Below that, I simply put the following statement:
"Please update Item 12 �Date of Last Entry into the US� for Form I-765 to **/**/****. This field was omitted during the e-Filing process."
I attached a sheet of paper to my supporting documentation with the following heading in bold: "Correction Requested for e-Filed Form I-765
Receipt # ***-**-****"
Below that, I simply put the following statement:
"Please update Item 12 �Date of Last Entry into the US� for Form I-765 to **/**/****. This field was omitted during the e-Filing process."
2011 Quote-wallpaper
nsync1979
06-18 03:08 PM
thanks chanduv23 !!
more...
.jpg)
ak_manu
10-17 06:32 PM
Hello,
I am on H1. I got laid off in March 2009 and have not got anything since then. So I dont have lot of amount in my W2 for this year I have my H1 extension (after 3 years) coming up next year (2010).
My employer advised me to run payroll taxes for rest of the year, so that we could get W2 which would be helpful for H1 extension.
I have following Questions - Is W2 required for H1 extension or would few pay checks suffice?
Thanks!
I am on H1. I got laid off in March 2009 and have not got anything since then. So I dont have lot of amount in my W2 for this year I have my H1 extension (after 3 years) coming up next year (2010).
My employer advised me to run payroll taxes for rest of the year, so that we could get W2 which would be helpful for H1 extension.
I have following Questions - Is W2 required for H1 extension or would few pay checks suffice?
Thanks!
amitjoey
03-17 12:26 PM
Ask your lawyer. I agree, be proactive and if there is a way you can send the results and file it with your case, do it. Any case medicals are valid for 12-18 months, so if an RFE comes, You can send them same ones again. Again, not sure if you can do this, ask your lawyer.
more...
hopelessGC
04-28 12:02 PM
I found this information (probably posted before already), which could explain a little more about USCIS "pre-adjudication" procedures. It definitely provides a glimmer of hope and peace for those stuck in retrogression.
Please follow this link: http://www.visanow.com/VisaNowVoice/1108_Voice.html
I am posting information form this article that might interest the readers:
The DOS has now provided some clarification of the procedures that are to be completed by the adjudicating officer once a Form I-485 application has been �finalized,� meaning that all required processing and security checks have cleared. The adjudicating officer submits a �request for visa authorization� using the Immigrant Visa Allocation and Management System Web (IVAMSWEB) system. This system verifies whether the applicant�s priority date is within the applicable cutoff date for that month�s Visa Bulletin. The case is then assigned one of three statuses:
1. Authorized: the underlying priority date has been confirmed as current and the I-485 application should be immediately approved;
2. Duplicate: the A number associated with the application has already been authorized; or
3. Pending Demand: the priority date is not current, i.e., not within the cutoff date printed in that month�s bulletin.
Due to the retrogression of priority dates subsequent to the creation of the vast I-485 backlog, a great number of cases within that backlog are in Pending Demand status. More will be placed in that category once all required pre-adjudication processing has been completed.
According to the DOS, a Pending Demand case will be automatically authorized for an immigrant visa number once the underlying priority date has become current. The entire category is screened twice each month for visa number availability. If the priority date for a case is later found to be current, an immigrant visa number will be authorized for that case.
Based on the information quoted above, if your I-485 application is in "Pending Demand" status, then it is will be automatically authorized once a visa number is available for your priority date :D
Please follow this link: http://www.visanow.com/VisaNowVoice/1108_Voice.html
I am posting information form this article that might interest the readers:
The DOS has now provided some clarification of the procedures that are to be completed by the adjudicating officer once a Form I-485 application has been �finalized,� meaning that all required processing and security checks have cleared. The adjudicating officer submits a �request for visa authorization� using the Immigrant Visa Allocation and Management System Web (IVAMSWEB) system. This system verifies whether the applicant�s priority date is within the applicable cutoff date for that month�s Visa Bulletin. The case is then assigned one of three statuses:
1. Authorized: the underlying priority date has been confirmed as current and the I-485 application should be immediately approved;
2. Duplicate: the A number associated with the application has already been authorized; or
3. Pending Demand: the priority date is not current, i.e., not within the cutoff date printed in that month�s bulletin.
Due to the retrogression of priority dates subsequent to the creation of the vast I-485 backlog, a great number of cases within that backlog are in Pending Demand status. More will be placed in that category once all required pre-adjudication processing has been completed.
According to the DOS, a Pending Demand case will be automatically authorized for an immigrant visa number once the underlying priority date has become current. The entire category is screened twice each month for visa number availability. If the priority date for a case is later found to be current, an immigrant visa number will be authorized for that case.
Based on the information quoted above, if your I-485 application is in "Pending Demand" status, then it is will be automatically authorized once a visa number is available for your priority date :D
2010 sad love quotes wallpapers.
.jpg)
pcjandyala
08-09 11:58 PM
Kumar,
We understand your concerns. Please double check whether you can apply for COS(chang of status) alone as you are already here so that USCIS approves such requests. if you are hesitant to go out of the country then you may look for one more option. You got H1B approval so you are excemted from the quota. So, you can apply for another H1B+COS with Company B and you can start using it once it's get approved.
Please note that you cannot come back on L1b if you opt to go out of country for stamping otherwise your last status rule applies.
We understand your concerns. Please double check whether you can apply for COS(chang of status) alone as you are already here so that USCIS approves such requests. if you are hesitant to go out of the country then you may look for one more option. You got H1B approval so you are excemted from the quota. So, you can apply for another H1B+COS with Company B and you can start using it once it's get approved.
Please note that you cannot come back on L1b if you opt to go out of country for stamping otherwise your last status rule applies.
more...
abc
11-06 06:09 PM
No need to register PIO kid till 15 years of age.
hair Quotes Wallpaper 2 by

desi3933
02-23 11:03 AM
Hi
We are in AOS pending status. I am on EAD.
After seeing the economy I am planning to send my wife to India. She is pregnant (2 months). Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485. (Visitor visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Since you are not on H1 visa status anymore, child can not get H-4 visa to enter into USA. Your child must get immigrant visa as follow-to-join. Immigrant visa can be issued only when your PD is current. You will need to file I-824 with USCIS. (Link for I-824 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf))
________________________
Not legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
We are in AOS pending status. I am on EAD.
After seeing the economy I am planning to send my wife to India. She is pregnant (2 months). Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485. (Visitor visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Since you are not on H1 visa status anymore, child can not get H-4 visa to enter into USA. Your child must get immigrant visa as follow-to-join. Immigrant visa can be issued only when your PD is current. You will need to file I-824 with USCIS. (Link for I-824 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf))
________________________
Not legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
lc2004
08-04 11:13 AM
How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...
sunny..
how do u give a grren dot to someone??..i like ur story..
sunny..
how do u give a grren dot to someone??..i like ur story..
hot sad love quotes wallpapers.
poorslumdog
09-02 01:28 PM
Hi there,
I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Thank you
You shameless idiot...you are back again.
I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Thank you
You shameless idiot...you are back again.
more...
house sweet love quotes wallpapers.

gparr
February 2nd, 2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks to all for your feedback. All very helpful. I should have mentioned that I captured this image during a break at a trade show and, since I'm from Illinois and any flower is appealing at this time of year, I couldn't just let them go.
Russell hit the point I was trying to get to, but apparently didn't explain very well. In this kind of shot there, by default, is not focal point in the scene and, as Russell has demonstrated, you have to create something that isn't there from the human eye perspective. He was able to achieve the necessary composition in PS and it works quite nicely. The dilemma I face with these shots is that the visual impact is the planter full of blooming flowers and attractive foliage. One option is to have the planter be the focal point of a larger scene, but in this case, the larger scene was the grounds of the Anaheim Convention Center. Not a scene I want to capture. So the image becomes what's in the planter and then the problem is, what part of what's in the planter. Obviously, I could have gone for a macro shot of one cluster of flowers, but it was the collection of flowers that was attractive. From what Russell has demonstrated, the solution seems to be a semi-macro shot. To achieve that in the camera requires a narrow DOF and placement of the chosen flower cluster at one of the "rule of thirds" points. I guess, in the final analysis, there's no real good way to get a captivating image that shows a portion of the planter with as many flowers in focus as possible. (Of course, I could carry a small cherub figurine with me on business trips to plop into planters such as this as a focal point. Plus, it would be a good conversation piece at the airport security check in. ;) ) Thanks again to jliechty, lecter, and Russell. Additional comments appreciated.
Gary
Russell hit the point I was trying to get to, but apparently didn't explain very well. In this kind of shot there, by default, is not focal point in the scene and, as Russell has demonstrated, you have to create something that isn't there from the human eye perspective. He was able to achieve the necessary composition in PS and it works quite nicely. The dilemma I face with these shots is that the visual impact is the planter full of blooming flowers and attractive foliage. One option is to have the planter be the focal point of a larger scene, but in this case, the larger scene was the grounds of the Anaheim Convention Center. Not a scene I want to capture. So the image becomes what's in the planter and then the problem is, what part of what's in the planter. Obviously, I could have gone for a macro shot of one cluster of flowers, but it was the collection of flowers that was attractive. From what Russell has demonstrated, the solution seems to be a semi-macro shot. To achieve that in the camera requires a narrow DOF and placement of the chosen flower cluster at one of the "rule of thirds" points. I guess, in the final analysis, there's no real good way to get a captivating image that shows a portion of the planter with as many flowers in focus as possible. (Of course, I could carry a small cherub figurine with me on business trips to plop into planters such as this as a focal point. Plus, it would be a good conversation piece at the airport security check in. ;) ) Thanks again to jliechty, lecter, and Russell. Additional comments appreciated.
Gary
tattoo funny love quotes wallpapers.
chandrajp
06-21 12:10 PM
You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.
It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.
Good Luck!
You need 2 affidavits from 2 close relatives(one from each) who are atleast 10 years older than you
It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.
Good Luck!
You need 2 affidavits from 2 close relatives(one from each) who are atleast 10 years older than you
more...
pictures love quotes wallpapers. love

mdipi
10-28 05:03 PM
i dont have a cgi bin....
dresses love quotes wallpapers.
chanduv23
09-23 08:15 PM
desinj a magazine circulated in NJ has featured IV. I will scan it and upload it
more...
makeup cute love quotes wallpapers.
rajenk
02-11 07:18 PM
Thank you all. I am going to get an appointment with the doctor (CS) who is in my medical group. I will keep you all posted how this goes and about the odd file processing even though my PD is way far from the current PD date!
girlfriend love quotes wallpapers.

eastindia
04-26 03:09 PM
Go watch the simpsons instead of starting funny threads
Simpsons is not cool. It is gay.
South Park is hot.
Simpsons is not cool. It is gay.
South Park is hot.
hairstyles hd love quotes wallpapers.
Humhongekamyab
05-14 03:56 PM
Hi,
My Employer has going to file for I-140 under EB2 catogery. I got Labor approved, but I just got call from my Lawer, he was saying that my Education is not being equivalent as US Graduation. He was saying that for GC we can't use work experiance to make this equivalent.
Please advice, what to do?
Here are the details about my education.
Education:
Matriculation : 10 years education
Intermediate : 3 years Diploma (Associate Engineer)
Graduation : 3 years Degree (Comp. Science.)
Experiance:
Aprox. 8 years
Thanks in advace.
:)
Shujaat
Shujaat, you might be better off in being safe than sorry. I've read in the forums that US CIS is strictly interpreting EB-2 regulation so you might be better of in going with EB-3. For EB-2 they prefer single four year degree. Your lawyer would know the best.
My Employer has going to file for I-140 under EB2 catogery. I got Labor approved, but I just got call from my Lawer, he was saying that my Education is not being equivalent as US Graduation. He was saying that for GC we can't use work experiance to make this equivalent.
Please advice, what to do?
Here are the details about my education.
Education:
Matriculation : 10 years education
Intermediate : 3 years Diploma (Associate Engineer)
Graduation : 3 years Degree (Comp. Science.)
Experiance:
Aprox. 8 years
Thanks in advace.
:)
Shujaat
Shujaat, you might be better off in being safe than sorry. I've read in the forums that US CIS is strictly interpreting EB-2 regulation so you might be better of in going with EB-3. For EB-2 they prefer single four year degree. Your lawyer would know the best.
sanjay
04-04 11:37 AM
For my son PIO ( applied in Chicago ) took 17 days to be delivered at my home address. I went to Indian Consulate in Chicago and asked them which way should I go. Visa or PIO and they told me to go for PIO as it is for 10 years and also had very less paper work involved.
If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.
If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.
Munna Bhai
10-26 11:18 AM
Ashkam is right...
Labor has to be pending 1 year. I think you will get your PERM approval soon as DOL at present is free.
Be prepared with the paper work for your I-140 premium so that you can file it as soon as you get the PERM approval.
The lawyers will say it will take them no time but they will delay it by at-least 3 weeks to get the paper work done.
In the worst case go for a vacation for 4 months to Canada, get your paper work mailed to you, get the extension stamping done and be back.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
I-140 premium processing is not available.
Labor has to be pending 1 year. I think you will get your PERM approval soon as DOL at present is free.
Be prepared with the paper work for your I-140 premium so that you can file it as soon as you get the PERM approval.
The lawyers will say it will take them no time but they will delay it by at-least 3 weeks to get the paper work done.
In the worst case go for a vacation for 4 months to Canada, get your paper work mailed to you, get the extension stamping done and be back.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
I-140 premium processing is not available.


No comments:
Post a Comment