lreddi
08-14 11:45 PM
Hi Cool Blues,
My case is also similar to yours. I also received denial today without RFE. Can you plz mail me to lreddi123@@@@@gmail so that we can discuss more . Consultancy name starts with letter
'V'
My case is also similar to yours. I also received denial today without RFE. Can you plz mail me to lreddi123@@@@@gmail so that we can discuss more . Consultancy name starts with letter
'V'
wallpaper Kim+kardashian+twitter+
anuh1
03-24 02:21 PM
I am also in the same boat. i have applied for PWD on second week of Feb but still waiting. it looks like it is taking around 6 to 7 months just for applying labor and after that approval will be one more year assuming no RFE.
koti
10-29 10:30 AM
Few facts that you need to get clear.
1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.
2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.
If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.
**************
Thanks for the info. Really helpful.
Koti
1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.
2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.
If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.
**************
Thanks for the info. Really helpful.
Koti
2011 Reality star Kim Kardashian
raju123
05-03 07:29 AM
Please be positive. What is wrong in signing petition? If you are not convince, don't sign. Please don't discourage others.
These online petitions are useless. Do not sign up for them and waste your time. If you really want to do something for the bill then go and meet your senators and congressmen and talk about the bill and other bills that solve your problems.
Obama or for that matter any senator will never come to petionsonline website and see all fake signatures.
These online petitions are useless. Do not sign up for them and waste your time. If you really want to do something for the bill then go and meet your senators and congressmen and talk about the bill and other bills that solve your problems.
Obama or for that matter any senator will never come to petionsonline website and see all fake signatures.
more...
a_paradkar
08-08 07:45 AM
Pamposh:
I am in the same boat. Is there anyway of figuring out whether USCIS Vermont recevied and Fwd to TSC / NSC?
What is your back up plan
I am in the same boat. Is there anyway of figuring out whether USCIS Vermont recevied and Fwd to TSC / NSC?
What is your back up plan

rsrikant
11-02 12:34 PM
See signature for details:
can you let us know why u'r 140 denied? may be it can be useful for some of us how to open motion for appeal..
thanks,
srikanth
can you let us know why u'r 140 denied? may be it can be useful for some of us how to open motion for appeal..
thanks,
srikanth
more...

abracadabra102
11-07 08:15 AM
1. The 14th amendment is what this country created as a result of the civil war to end slavery. The congress-critters thinking of repealing this amendment either have forgotten their history or are evil in ways people have not understood.
2 and 3. Expectations of a balanced budget is an excellent example of not understanding the consequences of previous policies. Either a. reduce spending or b. increase taxation.
Neither is acceptable, but we still want a balanced budget. When I was young, I learnt these basics of supply and demand by carefully managing my pocket money. I suppose the rich congress kids never had to think like that.
4. I don't really know enough to comment on this
I will comment on 4.
Estate tax is in principle a very good idea. If some one dies, a portion of that persons estate is taxed (at almost 50%) before it is distributed to whomever it was willed. This promotes re-distribution of wealth, prevents concentration of wealth in a few families. Incentivises to work and earn one's own money than depend on parents property. This estate tax was first introduced by Augustus Caesar about 2000 years ago and almost all western nations use it to varying degree. I wish this tax is imposed in India too.
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates both support estate tax. There are some arguments against it. One argument is that if children do not have right to parents property, then society (through government) does not have that right either. This is basically a moral argument but we do many things for greater good at the cost of individual right (forcefully buying land for public works like roads etc.) and is generally accepted.
2 and 3. Expectations of a balanced budget is an excellent example of not understanding the consequences of previous policies. Either a. reduce spending or b. increase taxation.
Neither is acceptable, but we still want a balanced budget. When I was young, I learnt these basics of supply and demand by carefully managing my pocket money. I suppose the rich congress kids never had to think like that.
4. I don't really know enough to comment on this
I will comment on 4.
Estate tax is in principle a very good idea. If some one dies, a portion of that persons estate is taxed (at almost 50%) before it is distributed to whomever it was willed. This promotes re-distribution of wealth, prevents concentration of wealth in a few families. Incentivises to work and earn one's own money than depend on parents property. This estate tax was first introduced by Augustus Caesar about 2000 years ago and almost all western nations use it to varying degree. I wish this tax is imposed in India too.
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates both support estate tax. There are some arguments against it. One argument is that if children do not have right to parents property, then society (through government) does not have that right either. This is basically a moral argument but we do many things for greater good at the cost of individual right (forcefully buying land for public works like roads etc.) and is generally accepted.
2010 Kim Kardashian Is Tweeting
pappu
08-13 10:20 AM
Thanks Pappu for your reply.
I am not trying to get your status report. I do not want your battle plan either. I am trying to figure out if there is any ray of hope...
Yes there is no one-line amendment. But the objective of an amendment can be one line. That is what I mean. I saw many amendments before and am familiar with the political jargon. You are thinking that I am a novice when it comes to Immigration. That is ok and that is not the issue here.
Recently in one fundraising thread, I counted the number of retrogressed PD members contribution to others. Its in the ratio 1:5. The reason for this thread started at that time.
If members know that IV has the right strategy and right connections then the support to IV will be overwhelming. That is all I want to convey in the thread.
Thanks . We look forward to your participation in IV efforts. We currently have an action item to meet lawmakers. Please participate in that action item to get involved in the grassroots advocacy effort and know more how it works.
I am not trying to get your status report. I do not want your battle plan either. I am trying to figure out if there is any ray of hope...
Yes there is no one-line amendment. But the objective of an amendment can be one line. That is what I mean. I saw many amendments before and am familiar with the political jargon. You are thinking that I am a novice when it comes to Immigration. That is ok and that is not the issue here.
Recently in one fundraising thread, I counted the number of retrogressed PD members contribution to others. Its in the ratio 1:5. The reason for this thread started at that time.
If members know that IV has the right strategy and right connections then the support to IV will be overwhelming. That is all I want to convey in the thread.
Thanks . We look forward to your participation in IV efforts. We currently have an action item to meet lawmakers. Please participate in that action item to get involved in the grassroots advocacy effort and know more how it works.
more...
pnjbindia
04-11 02:11 PM
LASANTHE,
I know you are a very active member of this community and I have been following your posts for a while. Congrats on the GC!! Did you call them -TSC to remind them to process your application as your dates recently became current?
I got married this year to a person from ROW category. As such, my dates are current and I applied 485 for my wife and also asked my application to be considered in ROW. No LUDs on my case so far :(.. I have gotten receipts for my spouse. I am not sure how to shout out to TSC to process my application in ROW. .... any ideas...
I know you are a very active member of this community and I have been following your posts for a while. Congrats on the GC!! Did you call them -TSC to remind them to process your application as your dates recently became current?
I got married this year to a person from ROW category. As such, my dates are current and I applied 485 for my wife and also asked my application to be considered in ROW. No LUDs on my case so far :(.. I have gotten receipts for my spouse. I am not sure how to shout out to TSC to process my application in ROW. .... any ideas...
hair RT @KimKardashian: Big pimpin
apahilaj
09-28 05:04 PM
graj012, thanks for your input. You phrased it nicely.
Actually, I was trying to avoid kanhaiya's comments....as we say in our country, barking does does not affect the walking elephant.
Being a professional, I think everyone realizes here how to talk and what to talk. So guys lets not try to ignite sparks against each other...we are all here in this forum for a common cause.
Good luck!
Actually, I was trying to avoid kanhaiya's comments....as we say in our country, barking does does not affect the walking elephant.
Being a professional, I think everyone realizes here how to talk and what to talk. So guys lets not try to ignite sparks against each other...we are all here in this forum for a common cause.
Good luck!
more...
vedicman
08-30 09:08 AM
My wife got hers from:
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.
hot Kim Kardashian Twitter Bikini
abhikal
04-28 06:23 PM
Hi guys,
please help me out. My H1 will expire May 09 (i could claim about 3-4 months outside of india for h1 extension)
My question is if i start my LCA < 365 days from H1b expiry date and get it approved and subsequently file for 1-140 and say 1-140 is not approved, will i get H1 7th year extension?
Thanks for your help and replies
please help me out. My H1 will expire May 09 (i could claim about 3-4 months outside of india for h1 extension)
My question is if i start my LCA < 365 days from H1b expiry date and get it approved and subsequently file for 1-140 and say 1-140 is not approved, will i get H1 7th year extension?
Thanks for your help and replies
more...
house kim kardashian twitter pics.
wandmaker
07-27 02:43 PM
Hi,
My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.
Thanks.
It is your choice to let it expire or renew before expire - either way, you will have to file I-765 form, if you need EAD
My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.
Thanks.
It is your choice to let it expire or renew before expire - either way, you will have to file I-765 form, if you need EAD
tattoo kim kardashian twitter bikini
ganguteli
03-22 01:13 AM
Your experience in current job may not add up as experience.
But do not go by that. What is the requirement of the job for which labor will be filed?
But do not go by that. What is the requirement of the job for which labor will be filed?
more...
pictures kim kardashian twitter

optimystic
04-24 02:45 AM
Hi god_bless_you,
Title should have been: "God blessed me !! Got GC." Fix the title, other wise it looks like "God blessed you !! I got into trouble", Unless you feel GC as some trouble imposed on you.
I am (and most of IV visitors) still without GC and years to go before getting GC.
Any way, whatever, congratulations.
--Dhundhun
OP said "God bless you !!!, I got GC". Not bless*ed*. Those extra two letters might convey the meaning that you suggest. (God blessed you!! , and I got nothing! :) )
But as is (without the 'ed' after bless), the title does indeed convey appropriate meaning ! Its like saying, "May god bless you (too..) , I have been blessed !" .
But anyway, we are splitting hairs here :D . Congratulations to the original poster
Title should have been: "God blessed me !! Got GC." Fix the title, other wise it looks like "God blessed you !! I got into trouble", Unless you feel GC as some trouble imposed on you.
I am (and most of IV visitors) still without GC and years to go before getting GC.
Any way, whatever, congratulations.
--Dhundhun
OP said "God bless you !!!, I got GC". Not bless*ed*. Those extra two letters might convey the meaning that you suggest. (God blessed you!! , and I got nothing! :) )
But as is (without the 'ed' after bless), the title does indeed convey appropriate meaning ! Its like saying, "May god bless you (too..) , I have been blessed !" .
But anyway, we are splitting hairs here :D . Congratulations to the original poster
dresses girlfriend kim kardashian
Britsabroad
March 6th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Reminds me of a Nautilus shell cut in half - great shot. Id also be very interested to see what you are able to get with your tripod from different angles
more...
makeup kim kardashian twitter.

ashneels2001
05-17 03:23 AM
I just spoke to my lawyer. We are considering another point that my high schooling is for 13 years, so if we highlight that in evaluation along with 3 years Bachelor then it might serve the purpose.
USCIS accepts 3 years Bachelor from UK and New Zeland as equivelent to US 4 years, cuz these countries have 13 years high schooling. In my case due to my 3 years diploma(polytechnic) before bachelor, make my 13 years high schooling. Still exploring different points.
Have anyone earlier faced this scenerio? if yes, please share the possibilities.
Shujaat,
Be very careful while drafting your response and choose the right eval agency. I ur case in Nebraska?
USCIS accepts 3 years Bachelor from UK and New Zeland as equivelent to US 4 years, cuz these countries have 13 years high schooling. In my case due to my 3 years diploma(polytechnic) before bachelor, make my 13 years high schooling. Still exploring different points.
Have anyone earlier faced this scenerio? if yes, please share the possibilities.
Shujaat,
Be very careful while drafting your response and choose the right eval agency. I ur case in Nebraska?
girlfriend Kim Kardashian, 23, recently
saint_2010
09-10 06:43 AM
yes...really what might have happened that day?..
hairstyles Kim Kardashian bikini
wandmaker
02-23 10:53 AM
Hi
We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.
After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
( Visito visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
You are NOT on a non-immigrant visa now and you are in AOS, Hence, if you kid is born outside the US, you would not be able to bring him/her on a non-immigrant dependent visa (H4). The only option, as a layman, I see is that file 485 for your kid in the consulate once your PD becomes current or file follow-to-join once gc is approved. Others can throw light on this!
We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.
After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.
How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
( Visito visa Etc..)
Any suggestions.
Thanks
You are NOT on a non-immigrant visa now and you are in AOS, Hence, if you kid is born outside the US, you would not be able to bring him/her on a non-immigrant dependent visa (H4). The only option, as a layman, I see is that file 485 for your kid in the consulate once your PD becomes current or file follow-to-join once gc is approved. Others can throw light on this!
reddymjm
05-05 04:27 PM
You will get your GC before your AP and EAD for sure. You missed the 2 year EAD and AP man. ;)
B+ve
09-01 06:12 PM
I believe they go by RD if the PD is current. My RD is jul 2nd and my application reached them early AM on Jul 2nd.
Thank you all for the congrats !!
Hi priderock,
Congratulation for being greened !!!
Can you please share your Notice Date?
I believe they are approving cases with Notice Date earlier than their processing date(Aug 30, 2007 for Texas Ser. Center).
Thanks,
B+ve
Thank you all for the congrats !!
Hi priderock,
Congratulation for being greened !!!
Can you please share your Notice Date?
I believe they are approving cases with Notice Date earlier than their processing date(Aug 30, 2007 for Texas Ser. Center).
Thanks,
B+ve


No comments:
Post a Comment