
needhelp!
10-23 02:18 PM
pretty please..
wallpaper Tinie Tempah#39;s new album,
Puncher
May 20th, 2005, 10:53 AM
It looks like the picture is quite severely overexposed. Since you have a bright moon on a black background, depending on the relative sizes of the moon and background, the exact focusing point and how the metering works you'll easily end up with an overexposed moon (due to the dark background).
As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.
As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.
logiclife
02-19 11:42 AM
I have been thinking about choosing between EB3 and EB2. I hold a Masters degree from US and have 2 yrs of experience. I am wondering whether to go in EB3 (which is very simple and easy to get with no scrutiny - SURE TO GET APPROVED) and wait for a very long time in the queue OR go for EB2 (which is more difficult and have to pass through all the scrutiny from I-140) and then wait, whose waiting time might be lesser than EB3's
Which one is best to do ? Your suggestions please.
This is a wrong conventional belief. It has been far too many times written about and has now become conventional wisdom, that EB2 or EB1 is determined by the qualification of the employee.
That is only 1 of the 2 things needed to get a case approved under EB2. The other requirement is that the job description and the position must require a person of EB2 qualifications. The position being filled by MS plus 2 years, or BS plus 5 years should be the kind of position that cannot be filled by a lesser qualified employee.
So basically, you can be a Ph.D. from Harvard university with 10 years experience. But if your Greencard is filed for a job that requires someone with BS plus 2 years experience and can be filled by an EB3 candidate, then your case cannot be approved as EB2 even though your qualifications can make you fit for EB2.
Now about the priority dates. See EB2 is right now ahead of EB3. However, the continuation of that is totally dependent on many factors.
1. Future laws. What if EB2 percentages decrease?
2. EB1 spillover. How many EB1s are unused and spill over into EB2.
3. Your chargability, (country of birth), is ofcourse important. India and China EB2 may not be moving ahead this year AT ALL unless there is change in quota.
4. The future applicants for EB2. We dont know about the labor files in backlog centers and how many of those are EB2 and how many are EB3. Of that, how much more crowded would be EB2 or EB3.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to predict which one would be better off. Impossible.
Which one is best to do ? Your suggestions please.
This is a wrong conventional belief. It has been far too many times written about and has now become conventional wisdom, that EB2 or EB1 is determined by the qualification of the employee.
That is only 1 of the 2 things needed to get a case approved under EB2. The other requirement is that the job description and the position must require a person of EB2 qualifications. The position being filled by MS plus 2 years, or BS plus 5 years should be the kind of position that cannot be filled by a lesser qualified employee.
So basically, you can be a Ph.D. from Harvard university with 10 years experience. But if your Greencard is filed for a job that requires someone with BS plus 2 years experience and can be filled by an EB3 candidate, then your case cannot be approved as EB2 even though your qualifications can make you fit for EB2.
Now about the priority dates. See EB2 is right now ahead of EB3. However, the continuation of that is totally dependent on many factors.
1. Future laws. What if EB2 percentages decrease?
2. EB1 spillover. How many EB1s are unused and spill over into EB2.
3. Your chargability, (country of birth), is ofcourse important. India and China EB2 may not be moving ahead this year AT ALL unless there is change in quota.
4. The future applicants for EB2. We dont know about the labor files in backlog centers and how many of those are EB2 and how many are EB3. Of that, how much more crowded would be EB2 or EB3.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to predict which one would be better off. Impossible.
2011 NEW TINIE TEMPAH FEAT KELLY
eb3_nepa
05-02 04:07 PM
At this rate Aman is soon gonna become a Senator or a Congressman :) ;)
more...
Jaime
02-03 04:17 PM
Either the account of Jaime has been hacked or there is some problem with the forum showing the number of your post count incorrectly.
Thanks, this is me, I am asr. member, I just have been away for a while due to work
Thanks, this is me, I am asr. member, I just have been away for a while due to work
surabhi
05-21 11:56 AM
see my seond posting below from murthy.com forum. You should be able to port the PD
good luck
good luck
more...
pappu
08-14 04:10 PM
and you thought only BEC are the only ones messing up...
http://murthy.com/news/n_balapp.html
http://murthy.com/news/n_balapp.html
2010 Download: Tinie Tempah Ft.

sw33t
01-18 12:40 AM
From San Antonio. Count me in.
more...
prasadn
02-05 11:54 AM
Gurus,
I have a similar question. I filed for my 485 in June 2007. But, did not file for EAD at that time. However, I filed for my EAD in March 2008 with the new filing fee i.e $340. My EAD is up for renewal (it's valid till Jun 12th...but considering the 3 month wait time, I am plannig to file it around 13th of this month ).
Since I have already filed with the new fee structure I am hoping I dont have to pay any fees , right? But, I dont see any instructions to that extent. Can any one please point me to the right link or document?
Regards
As per my understanding, since you filed for 485 before August 17, 2007 you have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP. ONLY if you have filed for 485 after August 17 2007 you don't have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP.
What matters here is when you filed your 485. It does not matter when you applied for EAD/AP as these are based on your 485.
I have a similar question. I filed for my 485 in June 2007. But, did not file for EAD at that time. However, I filed for my EAD in March 2008 with the new filing fee i.e $340. My EAD is up for renewal (it's valid till Jun 12th...but considering the 3 month wait time, I am plannig to file it around 13th of this month ).
Since I have already filed with the new fee structure I am hoping I dont have to pay any fees , right? But, I dont see any instructions to that extent. Can any one please point me to the right link or document?
Regards
As per my understanding, since you filed for 485 before August 17, 2007 you have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP. ONLY if you have filed for 485 after August 17 2007 you don't have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP.
What matters here is when you filed your 485. It does not matter when you applied for EAD/AP as these are based on your 485.
hair +tinie+tempah+album+cover
sreenivas11
07-10 10:31 AM
My application reached on 2nd July at 9:15 AM
more...
ilikekilo
04-27 03:03 PM
you may not get much ifnormation from Infopass - you can go for infopass for issues like FP or Name check status or similar things.
Well Don't don't assume that "pre adjudicated" means everything with the case is over and the ONLY factor is visa number unavailability.
Pre adjudicated means - things are fine as of now.
not being cynical but pre adjudicated , in my opinion , really means its preadjudicated only at the time it was preadjudicated:D..esp with all hte goof ups happening these days
Well Don't don't assume that "pre adjudicated" means everything with the case is over and the ONLY factor is visa number unavailability.
Pre adjudicated means - things are fine as of now.
not being cynical but pre adjudicated , in my opinion , really means its preadjudicated only at the time it was preadjudicated:D..esp with all hte goof ups happening these days
hot Having kept his album tracks
ramaonline
12-29 05:49 PM
3 year h1 extension requires I140 to be approved plus non-current priority dates. You can get a copy of the approval from your attorney
more...
house Tinie Tempah has teamed up
saint_2010
09-10 06:43 AM
yes...really what might have happened that day?..
tattoo Invincible Album Cover.
Gravitation
06-15 12:05 PM
How 'bout: Not filing because LCA is rotting in the basement of a BEC?
more...
pictures Tinie Tempah is without a
vaishnavilakshmi
06-22 06:01 PM
to get AOS approved will take very long time right? depending whether I'll be stuck in FBI name check and the date not retrogress when they process my AOS.
I'm EB3-ROW
PD March 23, 2007
HI,
Iam also sailing in the same boat.i want to change my maiden name to married name now.Just about to file for i-485.My concerns and doubts are :-
- I need to send it by mail to sanfransisco and what if it gets delayed?
-Will name check be done on two names(married and maiden) and endup in delays and pending of my application?
-All my certificates,recent affidavits till now show my maiden name.But i got written in my son(usa born)'s birth certificate with married name as last name and maiden name maiden name itself.So will that create a problem?...
So with the above issues,can anyone suggest me if i can wait till I-485 approves or it doesnot matter if i change it now?If i travel to sanfransisco and visit consulate general in person and apply will they issue the new passport within the same day??
Awaiting for ur golden responses,
vaishu
I'm EB3-ROW
PD March 23, 2007
HI,
Iam also sailing in the same boat.i want to change my maiden name to married name now.Just about to file for i-485.My concerns and doubts are :-
- I need to send it by mail to sanfransisco and what if it gets delayed?
-Will name check be done on two names(married and maiden) and endup in delays and pending of my application?
-All my certificates,recent affidavits till now show my maiden name.But i got written in my son(usa born)'s birth certificate with married name as last name and maiden name maiden name itself.So will that create a problem?...
So with the above issues,can anyone suggest me if i can wait till I-485 approves or it doesnot matter if i change it now?If i travel to sanfransisco and visit consulate general in person and apply will they issue the new passport within the same day??
Awaiting for ur golden responses,
vaishu
dresses Tinie Tempah – Invincible

txuser
03-10 03:57 PM
Thats a valid question... sorry, but Im not sure on that - You'd probably need to check with an attorney...
In my particular case, they filed for H1B transfer in Premium Processing.... So, I was told that the H1B transfer will be adjudicated prior to the L2 petition..... Eventually, the H1B transfer got denied and I got the L2 approval notice a couple of weeks down the line.
I also believe that you can file for the L2 COS immediately after you come to know that your H1B petition has been denied. An attorney would be able to comment on whether this is legal or not.
In my particular case, they filed for H1B transfer in Premium Processing.... So, I was told that the H1B transfer will be adjudicated prior to the L2 petition..... Eventually, the H1B transfer got denied and I got the L2 approval notice a couple of weeks down the line.
I also believe that you can file for the L2 COS immediately after you come to know that your H1B petition has been denied. An attorney would be able to comment on whether this is legal or not.
more...
makeup Fl studio cover album music
jlt007us
09-14 04:03 PM
Get back on H1b ASAP and do not wait for the Appeal decision. Have them file for a CP H1b approval if not EOS and get a visa and return back on H1b. Your EAD is invalid and you need $$$ to fight a case and remain in status.
Good Luck!
Can we file for another H1 when an appeal is pending for extension? On what basis can I file extension? I believe the underlying labor becomes invalid when I-140 is denied.
Good Luck!
Can we file for another H1 when an appeal is pending for extension? On what basis can I file extension? I believe the underlying labor becomes invalid when I-140 is denied.
girlfriend by Tinie Tempah. Oct 04, 2010
Coppertop
10-06 04:11 PM
no. but you can vote for others (i think - cause I voted for dessoya)
hairstyles Tinie Tempah #39;overwhelmed#39; by
bandhu
02-04 04:22 PM
I entered US in 2001 on H1B and have not left the country since then. Unfortunately within few months of coming to US, I had a fight with my wife and was charged of domestic violence. This charge was later reduced and I was convicted of a simple battery.
Now if I travel overseas and come back on AP (I intend to use my approved AP instead of going for H1B stamping), can I be denied entry to US at port of entry because of my criminal charge?
Anyone in the same situation or know someone in this situation? Was there any issue in there re entry into US?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Now if I travel overseas and come back on AP (I intend to use my approved AP instead of going for H1B stamping), can I be denied entry to US at port of entry because of my criminal charge?
Anyone in the same situation or know someone in this situation? Was there any issue in there re entry into US?
Thanks a lot in advance.
x1050us
06-25 09:29 PM
My H4 spouse left the country for vacation on May 25 (before h4 expiry)
Attorney filed 7th year ext and I 539 on Jun14.
My 6th year of H1 ended on Jun 17.
The attorney was not reachable by HR or myself. HR calls me today about problem with H4 and the attorney wants to discuss. What the heck ? Do they file I-539 when some one is not in the country ? She and I always maintained proper status. What can be the problem? I am freaking out to get my h1 ext approval asap and bring her back to file 485. Now my head is exploding. Any clues ? I cant bear this suspense.
Attorney filed 7th year ext and I 539 on Jun14.
My 6th year of H1 ended on Jun 17.
The attorney was not reachable by HR or myself. HR calls me today about problem with H4 and the attorney wants to discuss. What the heck ? Do they file I-539 when some one is not in the country ? She and I always maintained proper status. What can be the problem? I am freaking out to get my h1 ext approval asap and bring her back to file 485. Now my head is exploding. Any clues ? I cant bear this suspense.
immihelp1
09-29 06:36 AM
Singhsa & Smisachu,
Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Thank you for sharing your experiences.


No comments:
Post a Comment