amberGC
07-19 11:00 AM
Chanduv thanks for your reply. I could not think of anyone who would know this in dept... Do you think there is still hope for me? I am about to give up on 2008 match and wait until gc comes...
Paskal, thanks for sharing your wisdom. I guess I need to wait a few more years...
I am new here- will check the IV Physicians group.
Paskal, thanks for sharing your wisdom. I guess I need to wait a few more years...
I am new here- will check the IV Physicians group.
wallpaper S-meter circuit,
Indiaxyz
03-27 05:41 PM
Hi iyera,
As per my immig. atty it takes between 2-3 months for the h1 to h4 processing. Unfortunately there is no premium processing for h4 unless you piggy back it with an h1 processing. Hope this helps.
As per my immig. atty it takes between 2-3 months for the h1 to h4 processing. Unfortunately there is no premium processing for h4 unless you piggy back it with an h1 processing. Hope this helps.
dkshitij
09-30 03:14 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble. But this is not a India only forum. Immigration voice intends to represent all immigrants.
2011 In Circuit LCR/ESR Meter
fromnaija
03-18 04:12 PM
I think you have the right forms. I can't think of anything else to add.
As pointed out this forum is dedicated to employment-based immigration. You may want to check the forum at immigrationportal.com where there is a section dedicated to family-based immigration. Good luck.
As pointed out this forum is dedicated to employment-based immigration. You may want to check the forum at immigrationportal.com where there is a section dedicated to family-based immigration. Good luck.
more...
MetteBB
05-16 03:48 PM
hey kirupa...
will any of these stamps be added up? http://www.senocular.com/smilies/think.gif
/mette
will any of these stamps be added up? http://www.senocular.com/smilies/think.gif
/mette
LondonTown
05-25 08:03 AM
Sent the fax.. going to call...
more...
va_labor2002
08-23 10:31 AM
SKIL Bill will resolve lot of our issues. There are lot of people supporting this BILL. And, many Big companies are behind this BILL. Still, this Bill is stuck in the congress for many months. Why ? What is happening with this Bill ? We don't know the future of this Bill ? It is in a Black box now !
But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
bill in the senate.
I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.
Thank you.
But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
bill in the senate.
I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.
Thank you.
2010 The Ingenious Circuits of Sir
raysaikat
05-04 11:02 PM
Hi All,
Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.
Appreciate all of your help in this regard.
Thanks
Other than the copy of your marriage certificate, pictures, children's birth certificate, etc., you can send an affidavit signed by a notary public, perhaps someone who works at the local municipality/city hall, etc. In addition, you should submit proof of joint financial holdings such as copy of this year's 1040 and state tax forms filled as "married filing jointly" (if you did so), a joint bank account, joint property ownership such as house and car, joint car insurance, home insurance, other bills (to show both of you are living at the same address), etc.
However, I would recommend using a lawyer (if not your lawyer whom you seem not to like) for preparing the RFE; I guess you do not want to suffer setbacks in your GC processing merely for saving $400!
Recently I received an RFE on my Wife's 485 application asking to prove that we both are still married. My lawyer is asking for around $400 to respond to this RFE, We have already paid the lawyer about $7500 until now for our GC process and she is no longer the preferred lawyer for the company that I am working for, but I had to keep my case with her as she has processed all of my applications until now. My questions are:
1. Can we ourselves respond to the RFE and save the $400.00,
2. If so, What's the process and what documents that we need to send to prove that we are still married.
Appreciate all of your help in this regard.
Thanks
Other than the copy of your marriage certificate, pictures, children's birth certificate, etc., you can send an affidavit signed by a notary public, perhaps someone who works at the local municipality/city hall, etc. In addition, you should submit proof of joint financial holdings such as copy of this year's 1040 and state tax forms filled as "married filing jointly" (if you did so), a joint bank account, joint property ownership such as house and car, joint car insurance, home insurance, other bills (to show both of you are living at the same address), etc.
However, I would recommend using a lawyer (if not your lawyer whom you seem not to like) for preparing the RFE; I guess you do not want to suffer setbacks in your GC processing merely for saving $400!
more...
zCool
01-04 09:52 AM
I know a friend in the exact same boat.. A very big multi-national co. with more than 10K employees.. they are even revoking his EB3 that was filed in 2004.. It's not USCIS rule.. it's just some employers being strict with their internal rules..
Unless you work for a big company with lots of benefits.. time to get EB3 filed.. and then bolt the first chance you get..
Unless you work for a big company with lots of benefits.. time to get EB3 filed.. and then bolt the first chance you get..
hair His multimeter doesn#39;t have an
GlobalCitizen
08-21 03:40 PM
I have the similar situation, worrying about not getting receipt before expiration date. I called USCIS, the lady told me that as long as I filed before the expiration day, I'm okay to work. If someone else could call USCIS, get different people answer this question, and confirm this, that will be helpful.
What number Would I call? 1-800-375-5283 is just messages
What number Would I call? 1-800-375-5283 is just messages
more...
aniltatikonda
05-12 10:39 AM
Congrats!! Wish you Good Luck
hot VIBRATION METER circuit
rajuram
09-15 11:09 PM
Hawaii is an outlying US state. Going to Hawaii should be no different than flying between two cities within continental US.
Please double check on the advice before traveling. I know from personal experience that when you travel to South Padre Island, which is very much a part of the US, on the way back you are stopped at a check point. If you are not a citizen, or a permanent resident, then you have to show your papers.
Please double check on the advice before traveling. I know from personal experience that when you travel to South Padre Island, which is very much a part of the US, on the way back you are stopped at a check point. If you are not a citizen, or a permanent resident, then you have to show your papers.
more...
house Low Resistance Test Meter
Gravitation
07-17 04:37 PM
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3269.html
tattoo LCR Meter
papajon
06-18 02:23 PM
Sorry to hear that. I don't know the answer to your original question but I hope you have a way of extending your H1?
The lawyer said H1 can be extended while the appeal is still pending.
The lawyer said H1 can be extended while the appeal is still pending.
more...
pictures Make LC Meter based on PIC16F628A for yourself - Transmitter Circuit -
ujjwal_p
09-10 04:11 PM
Most of you know about rear view mirror fuzzy dice cubes
I believe they can be customized too. for eg:
http://www.mascotfactory.com/store/Fuzzy-Dice.php?gclid=COaS8Kbv0ZUCFQJNagod3Gl7hg
...
...
Sincerely
Your customers
Very neat. You know, I am not sure if this will translate into a real fuzzy dice campaign. At the very least, it provides good succinct talking points for us and IV Core to use when explaining what the issues are.
I believe they can be customized too. for eg:
http://www.mascotfactory.com/store/Fuzzy-Dice.php?gclid=COaS8Kbv0ZUCFQJNagod3Gl7hg
...
...
Sincerely
Your customers
Very neat. You know, I am not sure if this will translate into a real fuzzy dice campaign. At the very least, it provides good succinct talking points for us and IV Core to use when explaining what the issues are.
dresses Circuit Power transmitter of
a_yaja
03-18 04:35 PM
I-765 Employment Authorization Note: is eligibility req (c)(9) correct on line 16?
[/LIST]
This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.
[/LIST]
This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.
more...
makeup LC meter
setpit_gc
06-03 01:56 PM
TSC received my RFE response on 05/27/2009.
I got 1st LUD on 05/31/2009 with message change.
I got 2 soft lud on 06/02/2009 and 06/03/2009.
I got 1st LUD on 05/31/2009 with message change.
I got 2 soft lud on 06/02/2009 and 06/03/2009.
girlfriend Ui, is used from the , be used one instrument that Gt circuit inside the
USDream2Dust
03-17 12:39 PM
As long as you have money and Good Credit, you should get Mortgage. I did it on EAD last year and they did came back and ask for H1B. Fortunately me and my wife both had valid H1bs and they approved the loan. I guess the problem stems from the fact that very few loan officers understand immigration.
But I can assure you if you fight with them you can get it. I didn't had H1b visa stamp in my passport and I gave them I94 and it worked after making them understand. They cannot discriminate against you because you are an immigrant.(even though they do on back end without us knowing :()
Also make sure that loan payments are not more than 42% of both of your Total Gross Salaries. They may deny your loan in that case.
Loans are getting harder to get day by day even with Good Credit.
Good Luck
USDream2Dust
But I can assure you if you fight with them you can get it. I didn't had H1b visa stamp in my passport and I gave them I94 and it worked after making them understand. They cannot discriminate against you because you are an immigrant.(even though they do on back end without us knowing :()
Also make sure that loan payments are not more than 42% of both of your Total Gross Salaries. They may deny your loan in that case.
Loans are getting harder to get day by day even with Good Credit.
Good Luck
USDream2Dust
hairstyles Digital Capacitance Meter
Becks
03-16 10:16 AM
This is very good post. I have been waiting for this news where we enter when not working for GC sponsoring employer.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing.
EkAurAaya
06-01 06:18 PM
It doesnt matter at what day you apply, there are a lot of applications "pending" from before that will take up the "available" visa numbers, we still have to go through name check and other stuff that takes forever :D its a black hole all you can do is pray and hope your application gets looked at soon and the visa #'s stay current for atleast another 3 months.
cygent
04-10 09:36 PM
Welcome to Hell brother... Hahahaha ;-) Chill
You can't be serious. Get up on your 2 feet, you are lucky you have IV now, Back in the day, we never had any support.
Be Proactive & prepare for the worst. That's the best advice, gleaned from experience, the best teacher.
Hi,
I got my H1 in 2004 thru an body shopper. I completed my first three year period. got next 3 yr extension recently. when would be right time to apply GC? what category is suggested EB2/EB3?
How long will it take to clear labour?
Thanks for valuable suggestions
You can't be serious. Get up on your 2 feet, you are lucky you have IV now, Back in the day, we never had any support.
Be Proactive & prepare for the worst. That's the best advice, gleaned from experience, the best teacher.
Hi,
I got my H1 in 2004 thru an body shopper. I completed my first three year period. got next 3 yr extension recently. when would be right time to apply GC? what category is suggested EB2/EB3?
How long will it take to clear labour?
Thanks for valuable suggestions


No comments:
Post a Comment