Friday, June 17, 2011

human heart drawing

images Secret heart human heart drawing. stock photo : Human Heart
  • stock photo : Human Heart



  • confu
    10-06 11:11 AM
    I second this. It will take 1 more year for USCIS just to come out of 2001 for EB3 I unless 5882 passes!

    I kind of agree with you. Hope USCIS starts moving faster on applications at-least after that 1 year time frame.





    wallpaper stock photo : Human Heart human heart drawing. and saw the heart beating
  • and saw the heart beating



  • wandmaker
    03-27 11:46 AM
    Man, everyone gave me REDs for opening this thread and I am surprised it is keep coming to the top. I can see this going to several pages :confused::confused:

    Reasons for RED is that the OP wanted to open this thread, but you did it before him/her. The thread is on top because everyone loves it.





    human heart drawing. human heart diagram labeled.
  • human heart diagram labeled.



  • sc3
    11-17 07:00 PM
    My god! Check this out!
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL

    What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?

    I pity your sense of judgment to relate such a tragic event with blood sucking employers and employees (who are over their parasitic dependence on the afore mentioned employer).





    2011 and saw the heart beating human heart drawing. human heart diagram for kids.
  • human heart diagram for kids.



  • zico123
    06-21 06:52 PM
    if we go to canada to get H4 stamping will they ask for her pay stubs or just my pay stubs are enough.
    H4 is a dependent visa and there is NO legal employment allowed on H4 status.
    Is there any chance of rejection. also can I go to canada for stamping or do i have to go to home country.
    if wife's stay in US has been legal and she has been in status then there should be no worries. For H4 make sure you carry all the H1 documents as well.
    is there any site or posting that explains the process of applying for H4 in canada.
    check websites for US consulate in canada where you want to go for stamping. They will list all documents required.



    more...


    human heart drawing. human body diagram heart
  • human body diagram heart



  • chanduv23
    02-23 02:11 PM
    Chandu, my question is not whether HR dept can handle it properly or not.

    My intention/question here is if an applicant is on H1 (most of the cases 5th or 6th yr of H1) and then loose the job and until he finds other job (has EAD but never used it) the applicant does not have payroll running during the break. then technically is he ok or does he has to maintain h1 status or does EAD protect him.

    Coz until he finds a job and files for AC21 an applicant does not do any thing.

    And what do you mean by satisfy AC21 criteria. unless you find a job you cannot file AC21....so during the gap (what is the status of this gap?...technically I am trying to find an answer. please point me to a link or document. If you are aware of it, else can IV find an answer to it)
    "f you lost job on h1b and satisfy AC21 criteria then you are in pending AOS state and use EAD to work."

    Chandu, thanks for at least answering my question.

    Good luck for you!

    EAD IS NOT A STATUS. EAD is given because you filed 485 and you are pending AOS, so you are permitted to stay till a decision has been made





    human heart drawing. any human heart wonder
  • any human heart wonder



  • sri1309
    01-14 09:23 PM
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    This is the funniest post ever !
    Hi GC, knot sure why you felt it was fannie. Mai I have a klue..

    Lets get serious NOW.. I just read one post from one of our dear buddies in change.gov thread that voting is possible now on http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov.
    Please register and vote positively, . Once logged in, search for immigration. AND vote for all the issues that are relevant for us. EB2 and EB3.. Vote for Legal immigrants.

    Pappu Bhai, can we make this action item , if you can blink this message once every 2 secs on top of the home page, everyone visiting will try to vote.. Please..

    http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov



    more...


    human heart drawing. human heart drawings in
  • human heart drawings in



  • whattodo21
    05-11 12:02 PM
    Pappu,

    Please let me know your thoughts..
    I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.

    Is that a problem when filing AC-21?

    Please advise.

    You may be able to find answers in the IV wikki - have you tried it?
    AC21 FAQ - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/AC21_FAQ)





    2010 human heart diagram labeled. human heart drawing. Secret heart
  • Secret heart



  • pbojja
    05-22 01:24 PM
    Are they processing based on received date or notice date???

    If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..

    Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..

    I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck



    more...


    human heart drawing. drawing human heart Kids
  • drawing human heart Kids



  • enthu999
    04-14 07:18 PM
    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.

    Given that you got your 140 approved and applied for 485 and it is more than 180 days, you are in relatively safe situation.
    Rememeber GC is for future employment, as soon as the dust settles..you need to find a job!





    hair human heart diagram for kids. human heart drawing. human heart diagram microscope
  • human heart diagram microscope



  • H1B-GC
    06-25 10:22 AM
    I have a same question regarding travel on existing AP when AP renewal is pending. According to the statement on the form, we can't travel.

    I had asked this question to my Attorney and they said we could Travel on EXISTING and VALID AP even when the Renewal is pending. Make sure you have the Courier Receipts and the Copy of I-94 with you before you travel.Please take this Advise at your Risk.Contact yr Attorney to what he/she says.



    more...


    human heart drawing. Small heart drawing
  • Small heart drawing



  • bbct
    04-02 06:48 PM
    I got a second fingerprint notice for 04/07. I am from EB2-I. Don't know what's the next bulletin has?





    hot human body diagram heart human heart drawing. Heart Drawing - Heart Fine Art
  • Heart Drawing - Heart Fine Art



  • alterego
    12-30 05:44 PM
    This is a bunch of baloney.
    Whether this is a recession, a depression or a hyperinflationary cycle and economic wipeout, America will remain the pre-eminent world power in the next quarter century.
    The US has the most trusted currency int he world(sometimes I wonder why, but the fact is it remains such or else its value should rationally be a lot lower right now).
    It has the best universities and research centers, and remains a magnet to the worlds most motivated people.
    It has the strongest military in direct face to face combat.
    It has the largest, most well integrated, and diverse economy in the world.
    Cultural differences while they exist are far less than many other democracies, mainly since this is a newer country built on diversity and tolerance. They have just elected Obama as president, if that does not represent the best of secular ideals, I am not sure what does. The US has a lot of cultural bonds in entertainment, sports, social programs like Medicare/Social Securities, Large corporations and brands etc that are remarkable cohesive forces.

    This is a pure wish list from a bitter former KGB man, who is given a megaphone by an even more bitter Putin, who is still smarting from the disintegration of the USSR and wants the same for America.
    Dream on former KGB, dream on. If you want to know how united this country is, just remember back to the period after 9/11.



    more...


    house The human heart has smooth human heart drawing. grayhuman heart Drawing
  • grayhuman heart Drawing



  • indio0617
    03-03 10:21 AM
    one more thing when I need to add in bill pay do i need to select company or person..
    pls let me know immigration voic contact ph no also..

    Thanks
    Bheemi


    Bheemi:

    You can choose company. Here is our contact info:

    Address:
    PO Box 114
    Dayton
    New Jersey
    08810

    Email: info@immigrationvoice.org
    Telephone: (281) 576-7185





    tattoo any human heart wonder human heart drawing. The nephron diagram needs to
  • The nephron diagram needs to



  • wandmaker
    09-11 04:16 PM
    I am thinking of buying a home without waiting for GC approval. Just want to see the trend....

    Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
    Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.

    Honestly, you do not need a poll to own house, it is a personal choice.



    more...


    pictures human heart drawings in human heart drawing. HUMAN HEART ANATOMY DRAWING
  • HUMAN HEART ANATOMY DRAWING



  • pappu
    10-16 08:07 AM
    H1b humane-hear my story..it cannot be as inhuman as it can be..(i have written the story in one of the forums before also..)

    My PD-Oct 2001..Eb3..My wife RIR-almost making it thru I140when all hell broke loose in our lives...my wife was pregnant and because of stupid gynaecologist..she ended up in hospital with complicated premature preganancy..guess what..as if it was not bad enough..her company got acquired just when she was admitted in hospital...imagine wondering about health insurance when she was kept to bed rest with no mobility allowed..we filed for insurance by mistake..which said that 20% in patient.....we were so shaken that even human resource did not advise us..guess what..baby was born..and it was surmised that baby will have long stay in hosiptal...2-3 months(eventually it was 4 months!)..somwhere around the first month..I realized that her insurance..will rip me off..I called right at the end of the first month..and tried several times to put my wife and baby on my insurance so that i don't end up paying 20%..it was lot of efforts until I found some desi in Blue cross insurance who put the whole family from the first initial month..when normally people get the policy for the following month at that time.

    one down --and then another came..my wife was called to her office from hospital saying that..since there was lot of work in her office..she could come for some days..guess what..she went back..thinking..she could finish work and then take extended leave....guess what..she was laid off..and with baby in hospital..and lay off..plus a rush to change her status to H4 visa..imagine the workload.....finally got her status changed..to h4 visa..with GC and labor in trash...

    I was so disgusted..that I started writing to Governor Shwarzenegger' office..who put me with Senator Diane Fienstein..and of course labor secretory Chao..after all the correspondings..all I got was my D number listed from Dallas..their sympathies...ALL I WROTE to them..Hey I want to change jobs because in those days I was commuting between LA to San Diego..where my baby was hospitalized...I wanted to be with my baby..and not work..but it was not possible..if I did..then I could get out of status...I even wrote to Department of Homeland security...and got no reply...they don't care..I ahve to be illegal to get sympathies..I guess!

    Situation was bad..finally baby was out of hospital and I weathered all with help of Almighty...and now I am so disgusted with system..that I am moving to vancouver...

    But I have another pleasant surprise..my boss wants me to work from vancouver and visit office once in a month...I don't know...whether it is possible...stay in vancouver and visit LA for 2 weeks and then go back and still maintain H1 status..

    what do you say..after all the stress!

    DB


    Sorry to hear your situation. There is you and several other members who I have had a chance to speak to, are going through a tough time in life (both on personal and professional fronts) due to not having a greencard. Such experiences are my motivation to work as a volunteer and core member for IV and do something to solve problems faced by several thousands of people like me. IV is currently the only organization in USA working for the cause of legal high skilled immigrants. This IV forum has brought all of us together on one platform where we can share our views and pain. Members have come up with ideas and helped this community in any way they could. Some members decided to join this effort as core members and pledged more time and effort in order to bring relief to all of us. It is not an easy job. There is nobody else to work on the issues we face. You have yourself seen how the govt. and lawmakers responded to you and still did not do anything when you tried yourself as an individual. When we try to raise such issues collectively as IV, lawmakers do hear us. With greater membership numbers and resources we can certainly do much more to influence them and get the laws changed. Members pls. help us increase our membership and funding so that we can all collectively bring about a change and provide relief to everyone in our community. desibechara, If you have decided to move to Canada, good luck to you and your family. Do keep in touch with this forum. Hope we all members of IV can collectively work soon enough to get something done for ourselves to end our miseries.





    dresses Heart Drawing - Heart Fine Art human heart drawing. HUMAN HEART ANATOMY DRAWING
  • HUMAN HEART ANATOMY DRAWING



  • ivslave
    09-13 07:55 PM
    vote and reply..... I am glad you took a chance and bought house.... when I created poll I thought it is clear enough..... GC Pending (485)? Already own a house? But thanks.



    more...


    makeup drawing human heart Kids human heart drawing. The human heart has smooth
  • The human heart has smooth



  • kanta80
    04-25 11:07 PM
    I would like to thank Mr. Aman Kapoor and all those who have put so much effort on this issue.

    Thanks.





    girlfriend The nephron diagram needs to human heart drawing. human heart diagram with
  • human heart diagram with



  • Junky
    11-17 11:32 AM
    Look like some blood sucking A$$H0l* desi employer gave me red with the comment "Screw You".
    I am glad my posting did work.

    Parasite/Desi Employer: An organism that lives in or on and takes its nourishment from another organism. A parasite/Desi Employer cannot live independently.





    hairstyles Small heart drawing human heart drawing. human heart diagram without
  • human heart diagram without



  • zigma
    08-01 07:29 AM
    Looking at this scenario, it makes all the more sense to move to Canada.
    Unless US starts skilled immigration, it is destined to become a 3rd world country. China would overtake it as the largest economy.
    It is estimated that in about 20-30 years the worker:retiree ratio would be 2:1, thereby having a large tax on the employed.

    There are lots of interesting articles on this subject.
    Example of an interesting article (http://www.parapundit.com/archives/002004.html)





    bugsbunny
    04-21 02:24 PM
    Please call the White house and talk to President directly...May be we should be able to get this done by May 1st. Keep us updated.

    wow and the mocking continues...





    anai
    03-28 10:24 AM
    anai,

    Resolving the BEC problem is definitely one of IV's main goals. There is no way I will believe in DOL's claim of clearing all the back logs by Oct 2007.

    IV has had a number of discussions with lawmakers and administrative officials, first to understand the issue and next to solve it. There are two ways to solve it. From our discussions, it has become clear that the lawmakers still view this as a temporary problem and are not willing to legislate on that behalf. Never the less all of them did agree that the efficiency of the BECs left a lot to be desired. So we were working a bi-partisan coalition of lawmakers who were willing to put pressure on DOL and USCIS on the need for efficiency and transparency.

    All of this was before the crazy pace with which the Comprehensive Immigration Bill began to move. We do have to realize that this bill is a golden chance to have our provisions in place and we have less than 2 weeks to works on it. Frist wants either of the Immigration Bills to be passed before Apr 7th. If we do miss out on our goals in this bill and this bill gets passed, we will not be able to revisit our issues for a long time. So right now a lot of the attention is being given to it. This does not mean that BEC is forgotten. Hope you do understand.


    I appreciate all that the more active members at IV are doing for BEC resolution. A sincere thank you.

    My posts were aimed at addressing the naive belief among a few members that the BEC mess is a non-issue. The IV community, I am sure, realizes that the BEC mess needs resolution. I do not think that IV has forgotten BEC issues; it wouldn't be one of our goals had we forgotten about it.

    Of course, different issues are to be highlighted at different times, depending on tactical necessities. So it is only appropriate that the current focus is on the bills. Those who are intimately and acitvely involved must of course set the priorities as they see fit.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment