Friday, June 10, 2011

hong kong flag

images Hong Kong flag icon Royalty hong kong flag. Hong Kong Flag
  • Hong Kong Flag



  • DesiGuy
    09-11 07:26 AM
    ....the other F - the way they have been treating us ;)
    so the letter should end with:

    "PS: and pls dont F?%@ us up "


    ...just kidding, good thinking & good idea





    wallpaper Hong Kong Flag hong kong flag. stock vector : Hong Kong Flag
  • stock vector : Hong Kong Flag



  • Arvin_H1
    08-18 10:47 PM
    Give your full educational background, that may help people to get some ideas. B.S Computer Science 3 years or 4 years.

    What made USCIS think that your educational background is not Computer Science? any idea.

    I did B.E in Computer Science Engg, 4 yrs Course.

    I have no idea why USCIS gave that reason. Actually, my company's attorney told that "USCIS denied H1B, because i don't have Computers background and am working as a Programmer Analyst".

    That's all i know at this moment. I don't know whom to trust at this point.





    hong kong flag. Hong Kong Flag Vector
  • Hong Kong Flag Vector



  • reddy_h
    10-25 12:17 AM
    yes, really I missed that oppurtunity by 7 days. my only question is
    Can she stay here until I94 expires? or for 180 days?

    Thanks

    Her H-4 is invalid once your GC is approved. But she will have some grace period to apply for I-485 if priority dates were still current. But since we do not anticipate the dates to move that fast and if she continues to stay for some more time, she will be out of status and subject to bars. Best option is to file for Follow to Join as soon as possible and may be leave the country for some time. Don't rely on this advice completely but consult a good lawyer as the laws keep changing.





    2011 stock vector : Hong Kong Flag hong kong flag. File:Flag of the British
  • File:Flag of the British



  • satish_hello
    08-13 11:28 PM
    Hi all,

    My application Sent on 5th july to NSC, Received on 6th by NSC, any body got the receipt number filed after july 2nd.

    I am seeing people are getting filed on july2nd.

    I will update once my check cashed, pls. kep the updates.

    -satish
    -----------------------------------
    EB2
    PD - sept'2004
    I-140 -approved on Jan'2007.
    I-485 - sent July5th NSC.
    RD - ?
    ND- ?
    AD - ?



    more...


    hong kong flag. Hong Kong Flag Icon Royalty
  • Hong Kong Flag Icon Royalty



  • Toxic'
    May 20th, 2005, 08:49 PM
    How'dee...

    I'd like to thankyou each for your reply upfront & foremost...

    I don't have any of the "fuzzball" pic's handy where as I've been deleting them as they come... I'll take some later tonight and post them...

    "Until then..."-- jliechty

    First idea: put the lens to manual focus, and try that on a tripod. Perhaps the focus point got moved, and the camera is attempting to focus on black sky? This test would attempt to eliminate that.



    As I stated originally, the first half'dozen + photo's I took of the moon where over the course of 2 nights... and each of them were taken "handheld", with "full'auto" On. All the other settings were out of the box defaults. And every one of them were "in focus" as they appeared in the viewfinder. 2 weeks later when I attempted somemore moon'shots was when I realized that something was different. "Every" shot from then on of the moon was as I've been discribing. I've attempted more than 2 dozen shots via "Manual focus while on a Tripod, using the Timer". And the results are identical to the current "hand'held" photo's. As for the focus point... I've set the camera to lock in via "single area" bracket selection as discribed on page 67 of the manual. I've even gone as far as to focus in on the moon in "auto" mode and then switched over to "manual" mode, set the timer, and still the same thing...

    Bobby Digital--
    Manual focus and exposure bracketing are what you need to do.

    I've just read into these again and was wondering if these are settings that could have been changed without me knowing? Or perhaps realizing? I'm presently at work and the moon is just coming into view... I'm going to head home in a bit and pickup my camera and try checking & or changing these settings to see if it helps...

    Puncher--

    As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.


    I'll attempt this aswell...



    I'll post my results after I've attempted these suggestions... "& Thanks again for your time...


    Toxic'...





    hong kong flag. Flag of Hong Kong
  • Flag of Hong Kong



  • whiteStallion
    10-17 03:35 PM
    If two consultants are working through a consultancy, their own opinion might differ drastically about the same company. These desi consultancies treat everybody differently.


    I agree to that wholeheartedly!
    I used to work for a Consultancy A(a middle size desi Consultancy firm based out of NYC)...signed a 2 year contract...broke it within 6 months & joined an even worse company B(which I found out only after joining them...very small west coast company)... got sued by company A ...left B and joined back A.

    But after coming back to them(A), I could appreciate more of their way of working ...as I saw even worse companies. If you are honoring the contract, then everything is fine...
    So, some of my friends, would say company A is a bloodsucker....for me they are still better than most other Desi consultancy companies.
    Since then, I have moved on in life and do not work for company A....



    more...


    hong kong flag. Pins-Nigeria-Hong-Kong.jpg
  • Pins-Nigeria-Hong-Kong.jpg



  • pd_recapturing
    07-10 06:47 AM
    Is there any advantage of submitting I-485 application now except to become plantiff in law suit?





    2010 Hong Kong Flag Vector hong kong flag. Hong Kong flag icon Royalty
  • Hong Kong flag icon Royalty



  • eb3_nepa
    04-30 10:17 AM
    This is not a very meaningful statement. Do you intend to say that a person on H4 cannot cook or clean his/her house? These are also clearly "work".

    Only meaningful restriction can be that a person on H4 cannot be engaged in an employer-employee relationship with a US company. In other words, a US company/individual cannot pay this individual for his/her work. Whether an Indian company is paying his/her cannot be controlled by the US laws. If that person, say, goes everyday to a physical office on the US and works there, then one may try to argue that it is really the US based branch who is paying him/her, which will be a violation. However, if s/he telecommutes from her home to India, then I really fail to see how can s/he be violating anything.

    The bottomline is that all argument boils down to the definition of "work". Do you have a reference that defines the word "work" in the context of H visa?


    Excellent points!

    Actually this should DEFINITELY be a question to the Attorney in the next confernece call. What is the actual "law" on the H4s when you say you cannot work does it mean you cannot work for a US employer or yuo cant get paid inside the US?



    more...


    hong kong flag. Hong Kong flag. views: 1256
  • Hong Kong flag. views: 1256



  • mambarg
    07-20 07:04 PM
    Copy of notice is fine.





    hair File:Flag of the British hong kong flag. picture of Hong Kong flag
  • picture of Hong Kong flag



  • hpandey
    07-15 01:00 PM
    Stock options work like this

    If a company gives you 100 shares at 10$ each that means you have the option to buy them by the expiry date at 10$ each.

    So if within the expiry date they reach to 15$ you can buy them at 10$ and sell at 15$ getting a net profit of 5$ per share ( 500$ )

    In your case the share price is below what you will have to buy the shares at . So no use. You will be losing money in case you decide to sell them.

    Although if you think the share price is going to rise in the future you can buy them and hold them long term until the share price rises above 30 and you make some good money .



    more...


    hong kong flag. Tags: hong kong flag wallpaper.
  • Tags: hong kong flag wallpaper.



  • rsrikant
    07-20 03:26 PM
    my 140 also is e filed and i received receipt no. in email.

    waiting for the hard copy of receipt notice..

    any idea how long it takes to get receipt notice if it is efiled...





    hot Hong Kong Flag Icon Royalty hong kong flag. stock vector : Hong Kong Flag
  • stock vector : Hong Kong Flag



  • Earned_GC
    08-03 06:35 AM
    This is an interesting question and I would like to see the answer on this.

    What happens to these people who can not file AOS in the current time, and change there job based on I-140.



    more...


    house Hong Kong Flag hong kong flag. Tags: hong kong flag wallpaper.
  • Tags: hong kong flag wallpaper.



  • poorslumdog
    09-02 01:28 PM
    Hi there,
    I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
    2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
    3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
    Any suggestions are highly appreciated
    Thank you

    You shameless idiot...you are back again.





    tattoo Flag of Hong Kong hong kong flag. HONG KONG SAR FLAG (click
  • HONG KONG SAR FLAG (click



  • bigboy007
    02-12 05:50 PM
    I have asked more than a couple of friends to join IV today and contribute to their efforts. Still snail mail is the best way to send letters or else IV could have already mentioned about Faxes where the same can be achieved in minutes.

    I guess most of us dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"

    How abt someone obtains online authorization to mail letters on members behalf.
    I mean members authorize mailing a letter on their behalf by IV.
    !?
    Question is asked when they sign in... or login to the website!



    more...


    pictures Pins-Nigeria-Hong-Kong.jpg hong kong flag. Imaxe:Flag of Hong Kong 1959.
  • Imaxe:Flag of Hong Kong 1959.



  • hibworker
    09-22 03:18 PM
    Starting EB2 process will be the same as EB3 process. Your company should have a position open that requires atleast Masters degree or Bachelor + 5 years experience. They'll have to go through recruitment process and document that no US citizen or PR was available to fill the position and then file PERM.

    Your EB3 applicaiton will not be affected by this new application.

    The whole process upto I-140 may cost $10k-15k





    dresses stock vector : Hong Kong Flag hong kong flag. Crossed-Flag-Pins India Hong-
  • Crossed-Flag-Pins India Hong-



  • vin13
    10-26 01:31 PM
    My wife was on H4 earlier and then she coverted her visa into F1 (student). She got I 20 form from school with her, But She doesn't have F1 stamp on her Indian Passport. She got 2 hour halt in Paris.
    Does she need French transit visa ??

    I have travelled on Lufthanza several times with stopover at Frankfort. My parents who have a visitor visa to US travelled on Air France with stopover at Paris. In both cases, there was no need for any transit visa. As a general rule, you need a visa only if you are leaving the airport at the stopover Hub.



    more...


    makeup Hong Kong flag. views: 1256 hong kong flag. Hong Kong Flag
  • Hong Kong Flag



  • ganguteli
    02-03 01:50 PM
    Hi

    I hold a H1b Visa but did not work after coming to US.
    Can anybody guide me regarding my current status.
    My H1 was approved in 2007 quota and i entered US in march 2008..but was not successful in getting a job and my employer is not running any payroll..
    can anybody help me with this??

    thankyou

    Nice try!!

    We all know you are an anti-immigrant trying to post this question and then will try to use it as an example to show how H1bs try to break the law.

    Don't you have something better to do like, finding a job after getting laid off or learning something new to upgrade your skills.





    girlfriend HONG KONG SAR FLAG (click hong kong flag. china flag pictures.
  • china flag pictures.



  • qasleuth
    04-27 01:08 PM
    Maybe you should combine his/her statement with body language. Did the IO raise the eyebrows, smirk, frown etc and word-smith the statement. Was it 'pre-adjudicated' (past tense) or 'will be pre-adjudicated' (future tense) or something else. 'pre-adjudicated under review', first half is contradicting the second half of the statement. 'Pre-adjudicated' could mean everything is clear and waiting for a visa number. 'Under review' could mean something else...additional review ?

    Kidding apart, Your guess is as good as mine. Do not tie yourself up in knots. It is such a black box, you've been around these forums, nobody knows for sure, anybody can hazard a guess.





    hairstyles Tags: hong kong flag wallpaper. hong kong flag. abstract person with Hong Kong
  • abstract person with Hong Kong



  • Vijh1
    04-29 11:09 AM
    Can we work for Indian company and receive salary get deposited in India for the work. My spouse is in H4 Visa here and recently got the H1B approved. For the new H1B transfer could we show the Indian employer experience while you are physically present in US for last 3 years.

    Do we have to give Updated resume every time when we file H1B transfer?

    Any help is appreciated.:confused:





    daramesh
    10-07 12:49 PM
    there are two things about visa one is stamp and other is status. if you maintained the same status in USA as you are going for stamping you will answer yes.

    eg. you had a H1 stamp that expired in 2006 but you had extended that status and only now getting it stamped then you will answer yes.

    but if you had a prev stamp of F1 and then changed to H1 and going for H1 stamping then you will answer no.


    For H4 are they asking sepeartely, because you will answer yes in your case and then add yoor daughter to your appointment.

    You are only answering for yourself when you say yes, i dont think there is any misrepresentation involved.


    waitintoolong, but the question is
    " "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?"

    he is talking about VISA STAMP not the status. are you sure about answering YES if my visa stamp had expired more than 12 months back but my status is valid?

    my visa stamp expired in 2005 itself. I extended my status till 2008. so my answer is should be NO right? (although I wish I could say YES, because first time H1 applicants are having difficulty getting appointments)

    can you or someone else confirm the answer? has anyone asked VFS/consulate about this?

    thanks





    little_willy
    08-10 10:04 AM
    come on PA members, I am sure there are more IV members from PA than just the few that voted on this poll. Wake up and see the hard work being put in by other members. Members are flying from out of state and you living so close to DC shouldn't offer any excuse not to attend the rally. Strength is in numbers. Check out this video by Chanduv for more inspiration http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12216



    No comments:

    Post a Comment