paragpujara
10-14 10:19 PM
Friend of mine got her DL renewed for 1 yr based on EAD as her h1b extension is not approved yet.DMV ppl look at her EAD and renewed her DL for 1 yr without any questions. So i guess you are fine with yr DL extension for 1 yr. As per my understanding and some of the posts , i think you won't loose yr H1b status as you are not using EAD for employment. And answer to yr last question is my frd got her DL renewed in VA only. She got it at DMV on Gallows Road, VA (it's in Fairfax,VA). Hope this helps.
My DL is going to be expired in Nov and I have H1 stamped till Jan 08. I received EAD till Sep 08. I am planning to go to DMV to renew the DL. I will be carrying EAD and Passport (with H1b stamp). Please note that I have not applied H1B extn so far. I have following questions:
1) Will I get my DL extended till Jan 08 (based on H1b) or Sep 08 (based on EAD)?
2) If they extend DL based on EAD, will I loose H1 status as I used EAD?
3) I live in VA, can someone pls share his/her experience in this regard ?
Thanks
My DL is going to be expired in Nov and I have H1 stamped till Jan 08. I received EAD till Sep 08. I am planning to go to DMV to renew the DL. I will be carrying EAD and Passport (with H1b stamp). Please note that I have not applied H1B extn so far. I have following questions:
1) Will I get my DL extended till Jan 08 (based on H1b) or Sep 08 (based on EAD)?
2) If they extend DL based on EAD, will I loose H1 status as I used EAD?
3) I live in VA, can someone pls share his/her experience in this regard ?
Thanks
wallpaper photo of razor cut photo
sk.aggarwal
03-25 08:00 PM
Yes, you can go out of US and use that time to recapture as long as you go within 6 yrs of H1. This is my understanding from my conversation with lawyer working to file my perm. I am planning to travel to India for a month or two once I know the exact time I need. Please help to advice if my understanding is inacccurate.
link to another thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/2204-summary-of-extending-h-1b-visa-past-6-years.html
link to another thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/2204-summary-of-extending-h-1b-visa-past-6-years.html
sweet_jungle
10-13 01:47 AM
Myself and my wife were discussing on this and there are also some contradicting results from the vaccine.So a vaccine no long enough in the market , whose resukts not yet agreed completely by all the doctors shud not be mandated for anyone ,not just immigrants.
lets start a signature camapign to oppose this. even though it affects only some people (does not effect me, for example), we need to register protest to send an answer to uscis that they cannot do whatever they like.
lets start a signature camapign to oppose this. even though it affects only some people (does not effect me, for example), we need to register protest to send an answer to uscis that they cannot do whatever they like.
2011 a bit longer and razor cut
gcwait2007
03-23 01:56 PM
quizzer// REQUIRE_GC //chee and others,
Unless we make complain and noise about delay in NSC, it may not come to the authorities notice.
The following steps can be taken:
(1) Let us write to our senators.
(2) Let us write to CIS Ombudsman
(3) Emilio.T.Gonzalez had posted his comments in USCIS portal, where the customers of CIS is allowed to add their comments. We can use this forum to high light the problems faced in NSC.
http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2008/03/fit-to-print.html
OR
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis See what is new, the first item is 'Fit to print' . Click on that URL and it takes to the above URL, where you can add your comment.
If any one has better ideas, please advise.
Thanks.
Unless we make complain and noise about delay in NSC, it may not come to the authorities notice.
The following steps can be taken:
(1) Let us write to our senators.
(2) Let us write to CIS Ombudsman
(3) Emilio.T.Gonzalez had posted his comments in USCIS portal, where the customers of CIS is allowed to add their comments. We can use this forum to high light the problems faced in NSC.
http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2008/03/fit-to-print.html
OR
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis See what is new, the first item is 'Fit to print' . Click on that URL and it takes to the above URL, where you can add your comment.
If any one has better ideas, please advise.
Thanks.
more...
leo2606
08-12 09:25 PM
Last week lot of people got LUD as 08/05/2007 and no one got any receipts or checks cashed.
I don't think it means anything at this point.
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
I don't think it means anything at this point.
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
mabuhay
12-29 09:03 PM
My friend and I, filed our respective H1B extension in June 2007. We were both expecting only a 1-year extension since our I-140s have been pending at Nebraska SC since December 2006. He received his H1B extension approval (3 years) in October and I received mine first week of December. Despite both I-140s pending, we both got 3-year extension! We are both very happy because the ;)approval saved us a lot of money. Both of us filed I-485 in July.
more...
raghav235
06-17 06:47 PM
As per the information that I have http://www.wynnandwynn.com/biography/miller.html
is the reasonable attorney. I have contacted him about the AC21 and looks good to me. He wants me to send all the necessary documents for further review. I am planning to invoke my AC21 in the month of august where my current and new job falls under similar criteria.
Friends please share the information about any other good immigration attorneys in Boston Area.
Thanks
Can somebody suggest a good immigration lawyer in the Boston Area. Need to consult for AC21, transfer employer, transfer existing case from present employer etc.
Thanks
is the reasonable attorney. I have contacted him about the AC21 and looks good to me. He wants me to send all the necessary documents for further review. I am planning to invoke my AC21 in the month of august where my current and new job falls under similar criteria.
Friends please share the information about any other good immigration attorneys in Boston Area.
Thanks
Can somebody suggest a good immigration lawyer in the Boston Area. Need to consult for AC21, transfer employer, transfer existing case from present employer etc.
Thanks
2010 hairstyles razor cut.
paskal
03-03 05:51 PM
Hello there,
This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.
Thank you
unfortunately though i suspect that the Conrad programs define participants as "physicians" which presumably does not include dentists...how about you check with your state health department?
This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.
Thank you
unfortunately though i suspect that the Conrad programs define participants as "physicians" which presumably does not include dentists...how about you check with your state health department?
more...
kondur_007
08-13 09:32 PM
Can you please tell us which service center you send your application to?
Thanks.
Thanks.
hair low maintenance razor cut
waiting4gc02
11-19 12:46 PM
do u have ur approved i-140?
Yes, my I-140 is approved.
Yes, my I-140 is approved.
more...
drirshad
07-09 09:42 PM
White flowers to recovering soldiers, don't make sense to me ..
hot is the razor cut bob where
up_guy
02-22 10:05 AM
My husband is working on H-1 B and his I -140 is approved and I am on H-4 visa. I am trying to get in US medical residency and most likely I will get J-1 visa
I have following questions -
1) Do I qualify for non-immigrant, J-1 visa considering my husband's I-140 approval? Would his I-140 approval not have my name associated to it ?
2) Once I accept J-1 visa, would I be able to file I-485 when my husband's PD will be current?
3) If I decide to quit residency after few months/year to file, would I be able to convert my J-1 visa to H-4 visa again?
4) After converting H-4 visa would I be able to file I-485 once my husband's date is current?
5) How difficult or easy is to get J-1 wavier
Thanks in advance for your replied
I have following questions -
1) Do I qualify for non-immigrant, J-1 visa considering my husband's I-140 approval? Would his I-140 approval not have my name associated to it ?
2) Once I accept J-1 visa, would I be able to file I-485 when my husband's PD will be current?
3) If I decide to quit residency after few months/year to file, would I be able to convert my J-1 visa to H-4 visa again?
4) After converting H-4 visa would I be able to file I-485 once my husband's date is current?
5) How difficult or easy is to get J-1 wavier
Thanks in advance for your replied
more...
house Cool Hair Styles | razor cut
140jibjab
01-11 02:36 PM
Have your attorney write a letter to USCIS, mentioning your A # and Lin # , and attaching the Notarised copy of the divorce decree and The attorney should mention to USCIS the dependent no longer valid because of the divorce, The USCIS will send you a RFE and ask you to fill the New Biographic info and send it to them.
My attorney charged 250 $ to do the above.
The form is G325 , if it A,B C or D. get the info from the attorney .
Can you please help me to get the form .
Can i complete that and send to USCIS?
Thank You...
My attorney charged 250 $ to do the above.
The form is G325 , if it A,B C or D. get the info from the attorney .
Can you please help me to get the form .
Can i complete that and send to USCIS?
Thank You...
tattoo Using a Razor to Create Very
antony
03-25 10:18 AM
I was offered a job by a top TARP funded bank and got my offer also around Jan end. Then they found out that TARP funded company cannot hire H1's. They kept me as a contractor for 3 months so that they could try for a work around. In the mean time they interviewed almost 80 people ( out of numerous applications ) and still couldn't find a better person. Now they are trying to keep as a contractor for indefinite period, but they cant do that as well ( top management not supporting ). I just went and talked to my director. She said " It seems that I have to settle for a less qualified person ".
They have been trying to get me on board for past 6 months. I came as a contractor...they wanted me full time ... didnt have funds...they fought with top management and got the funds....then the H1 ban came...and they fought against it too.
Really sad that I cant join their team.
I am ready to talk to the reporter. But, I would prefer not to use my real name and all those things...I dont want my current employer to know that I was trying for another job.Is there a way that I can help ?
They have been trying to get me on board for past 6 months. I came as a contractor...they wanted me full time ... didnt have funds...they fought with top management and got the funds....then the H1 ban came...and they fought against it too.
Really sad that I cant join their team.
I am ready to talk to the reporter. But, I would prefer not to use my real name and all those things...I dont want my current employer to know that I was trying for another job.Is there a way that I can help ?
more...
pictures Best short razored haircut
vin13
04-26 02:22 PM
Why did we all come to USA?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Where do you want to go with this discussion?:confused:
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Where do you want to go with this discussion?:confused:
dresses Razor Cut Hairstyles for Women
kanta80
04-03 10:59 AM
Thank you very much for your reply, sertasheep. Your information is really useful for me.
more...
makeup girlfriend razor cut bob
Vsach
05-16 09:00 AM
Its simple, do it online!! Save money....we did it 5 yrs ago.
girlfriend long razor cut hairstyles
koti
10-28 01:52 AM
- Pre-approved labor dated 03/2004
- Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
- RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
- 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
- There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
- Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch
The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.
Please advice what are options available for me.
- Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
- RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
- 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
- There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
- Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch
The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.
Please advice what are options available for me.
hairstyles long razor cut hairstyles
krish2005
04-15 01:00 AM
Jet airways is good. My parents are coming in May with Jet Airways. Lot of my friends has told that Jet is good with leg space and very good service. They specifically said about how friendly they are with elderly people coming travelling from India. The only issue is - they fly till Newark only. But when you book they can take to any city in US.
I just want to let you know that everyone who have used Jet airways has told very good about their international service. Opinions may differ with different people
Hi,
Jet airways is good. But they have discontinued service to bay area recently. But if you choose them, they fly only from east coast. The cost works out same with jet+local to east coast. Only thing you could avoid is long lay off. Service is excellent and indian food. In fact they have the indian spout in the toilets which is useful for elderly patients who require water in toilets for cleaning purposes.
I just want to let you know that everyone who have used Jet airways has told very good about their international service. Opinions may differ with different people
Hi,
Jet airways is good. But they have discontinued service to bay area recently. But if you choose them, they fly only from east coast. The cost works out same with jet+local to east coast. Only thing you could avoid is long lay off. Service is excellent and indian food. In fact they have the indian spout in the toilets which is useful for elderly patients who require water in toilets for cleaning purposes.
kriskris
07-20 02:13 PM
Do you think we can apply a duplicate 485 when the actual 485 packet is already sent. Even in this case how do you send the sealed medical reports since you have already sent them.
I am in the same boat as you are. please let me know.
I am in the same boat as you are. please let me know.
mirchiseth
10-07 11:47 PM
May be I am reading it incorrectly. But this news (http://www.livemint.com/2008/10/08001058/Govt-mandates-EPF-for-foreign.html?h=A1) concerns me
New Delhi: The labour ministry has made it mandatory for international workers � both Indians working outside the country and non-Indian citizens working here � to contribute 12% of their salary (matched by an equal amount from the employer) to the Employees� Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), irrespective of the contributions they may be making to such schemes in other countries.
Does this mean that now if I am working for a US based company, they would have to contribute to Indian EPF on my behalf. That would put a lot of burden on them and essentially give them a dis-incentive to not hire Indian workers.
What are your interpretations?
New Delhi: The labour ministry has made it mandatory for international workers � both Indians working outside the country and non-Indian citizens working here � to contribute 12% of their salary (matched by an equal amount from the employer) to the Employees� Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), irrespective of the contributions they may be making to such schemes in other countries.
Does this mean that now if I am working for a US based company, they would have to contribute to Indian EPF on my behalf. That would put a lot of burden on them and essentially give them a dis-incentive to not hire Indian workers.
What are your interpretations?


No comments:
Post a Comment