
Maverick_2008
05-02 08:13 PM
For upper middle class, OBC shouldn't matter much since you can afford to enroll your children in private schools and have them work in private sector once they reach an appropriate age. If they are US citizens, they can come back to the US anytime for education and/or employment.
Talking of reservation and discrimination, what legal immigrants are facing in this country is not much different in my opinion. You can't even get your driver's license easily, let alone permanent residence. Most of us are here by choice even though we face all these issues in our daily life.
Maverick_2008
Yes my note was for humor.
But to answer questions :
out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???
Talking of reservation and discrimination, what legal immigrants are facing in this country is not much different in my opinion. You can't even get your driver's license easily, let alone permanent residence. Most of us are here by choice even though we face all these issues in our daily life.
Maverick_2008
Yes my note was for humor.
But to answer questions :
out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???
wallpaper Trend Report: Dip Dyed Hair!
maanj
03-10 11:40 AM
Receipt No: 3260-0001-4561-7493 , didnt get any transaction id: think should be OK.
chanduv23
07-09 12:11 PM
I am not saying that it is working on the USCIS. We dont know yet coz the flowers start reaching there tommorow. If it is working on USCIS, we would know by the end of the week. Not now.
But it is working on the media.
What I am saying is we are getting a good amount of attention from a lot of newspapers - which is important to create more awareness on the plight of half a million law abiding immigrants and the backlogs they are facing.
Make it as visible as possible in the most peaceful manner. Thats the idea here. I think we must keep the flower campaign going and encourage more members.
I sent mine out on Saturday and is scheduled tomorrow.
Folks - employers, lawyerss. etc... everyone have backed off. AILF lawsuit is a fragile attempt, we are on our own
I REPEAT : WE ARE ON OUR OWN.
Get as much media attention as possible. Get international media attention. Let Chinese, Indian, Australian media be all over this .....
But it is working on the media.
What I am saying is we are getting a good amount of attention from a lot of newspapers - which is important to create more awareness on the plight of half a million law abiding immigrants and the backlogs they are facing.
Make it as visible as possible in the most peaceful manner. Thats the idea here. I think we must keep the flower campaign going and encourage more members.
I sent mine out on Saturday and is scheduled tomorrow.
Folks - employers, lawyerss. etc... everyone have backed off. AILF lawsuit is a fragile attempt, we are on our own
I REPEAT : WE ARE ON OUR OWN.
Get as much media attention as possible. Get international media attention. Let Chinese, Indian, Australian media be all over this .....
2011 DIP DYED HAIR. GDief. Apr 3, 12:35 PM. Has anyone experienced Windows 7
gc_vsc
01-16 06:32 PM
I contributed $150.00. Is there a way how far behind we are from $100K. Thanks folks I appreciate the initiative taken by the hi-tech legal immigration community.
I was wondering if we can involve http://www.competeamerica.org they are also fighting for our cause.
Finally a proposal just for legal immigration
http://www.governor.state.mn.us/Tpaw_View_Article.asp?artid=1697
I was wondering if we can involve http://www.competeamerica.org they are also fighting for our cause.
Finally a proposal just for legal immigration
http://www.governor.state.mn.us/Tpaw_View_Article.asp?artid=1697
more...
jonty_11
02-07 05:11 PM
go to DOl website and peruse the different Job Classifications and then see if any job responsibility for a particualr job Code fall under Job Zone 5 - whcih may be close to the kind of duties u perform...and try to convince ur manager and then ur lawyer.
You can find no such Job Code - you are out of luck.
You can find no such Job Code - you are out of luck.
soma18
11-13 10:11 PM
I am on H4 for past 2yrs. My H1 is valid since Oct07. I want to travel to India in Dec this yr. I have few questions:
1. I haven't started to work. So, what is my status as of now, after my H1 being aproved and valid since Oct1 2007?
2. My H4 is valid till Mar 2008. If I want to travel to India in Nov end and come back in Dec, do I need stamping on my H1 from the consulate.
If YES then:
Do I need to show any pay-stubs?
I NO then:
a. At the port of entry what status is I am supposed to declare?
b. If I enter as an H4 then does that invalidate my H1 visa?
Plz help!!
1. I haven't started to work. So, what is my status as of now, after my H1 being aproved and valid since Oct1 2007?
2. My H4 is valid till Mar 2008. If I want to travel to India in Nov end and come back in Dec, do I need stamping on my H1 from the consulate.
If YES then:
Do I need to show any pay-stubs?
I NO then:
a. At the port of entry what status is I am supposed to declare?
b. If I enter as an H4 then does that invalidate my H1 visa?
Plz help!!
more...
texanguy
01-14 01:57 PM
H1b and Green cards are allowed to have out of country stays. so if you are out of country for less than six months, it may still be considered as continuous stay. the intent of writing the word "continuous" is to declare that at any point, the immigrant had no intentions to leave the country and relinquish his immigrant status. for the legal immigrant, that should be acceptable.
Looks like it is for illegal immigrants as it asks for continous stay. Most legals would not have stayed continously as they might went out of country for vacation
Looks like it is for illegal immigrants as it asks for continous stay. Most legals would not have stayed continously as they might went out of country for vacation
2010 dip dyed hair
theMan
06-14 03:29 PM
Even my 140 was filed with CP. My PD was current last month. I filed my 485 (AOS) last week. As per my attorney if CP is specified in your 140, you have 2 options. You can file CP or AOS. You can just file for AOS. No need to convert. But AOS is speicifed in your 140 and want to convert to CP. Thank you need to file some form.
Thanks for the update. I received the same answer from my attorney as well.
Thanks for the update. I received the same answer from my attorney as well.
more...

Daisy
10-12 02:50 PM
Sent emails to letters@economist.com and submit_help@aaas.org
hair Dip-dyed blue hair.
sanju
01-15 01:21 PM
yeah.. So another reason to keep looking at the visa bulletins now. Once i get a GC I buy a house and get a gun. The american dream. ;-)
Thats my kind of dream. Just one addition to my list of things to do upon receiving my GC.
I will buy a house, get a gun and JOIN A LOCAL RELIGIOUS PLACE and choose my lord and savior. Hey, I want a passport to the heaven from here, I don't want to stand in green card line of heaven or go to hell.
BTW, move over here to WA state and you can buy a gun.
.
Thats my kind of dream. Just one addition to my list of things to do upon receiving my GC.
I will buy a house, get a gun and JOIN A LOCAL RELIGIOUS PLACE and choose my lord and savior. Hey, I want a passport to the heaven from here, I don't want to stand in green card line of heaven or go to hell.
BTW, move over here to WA state and you can buy a gun.
.
more...

EndlessWait
02-24 09:57 PM
the trouble is that people / everyone (including me) ..are thinking more about solutions but not doing anything.
for a change can We just Do Something about Immi mess and Think afterwards ????
the sad part is that there is no directions from IV core and they seem to be in deep winter slumber
has anyone noticed lately, ever since the July 07 fiasco... there hasn't been anything on radar from IV..what's happening..not trying to belittle efforts from IV..but guys most of us are waiting to hear from you..
for a change can We just Do Something about Immi mess and Think afterwards ????
the sad part is that there is no directions from IV core and they seem to be in deep winter slumber
has anyone noticed lately, ever since the July 07 fiasco... there hasn't been anything on radar from IV..what's happening..not trying to belittle efforts from IV..but guys most of us are waiting to hear from you..
hot Drew Barrymore With #39;Dip-Dyed#39;

WaitingForMyGC
08-26 10:17 AM
In Michigan they don't even look at your visa to renew your license.
more...
house Dip-Dyed Hair
narendra_modi
05-07 12:56 PM
would be more than happy to participate in such an effort. I will be driving upto MD and will be there by train alongwith friends..go IV go..
tattoo Brown hair dip dyed blonde.
mhathi
07-20 01:17 PM
July 2nd at 7:55 am
more...
pictures Mel C#39;s dip-dyed hair
learning01
04-26 12:57 PM
LINK (http://news.beltwayblitz.com/blog/_archives/2006/4/26/1912840.html)
http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/3598/beltwayblitz8hf.jpg
http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/3598/beltwayblitz8hf.jpg
dresses I Need New Hair, Thoughts on
franklin
08-22 01:40 PM
Think of it this way. Conservative estimations say that in the recent application rush, USCIS received 300K applications.
That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.
If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.
The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.
There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!
Be part of history!
That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.
If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.
The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.
There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!
Be part of history!
more...
makeup Minaj is Dipped-dyed Hair.

go_guy123
07-02 11:27 AM
If DOJ agress what is being done based on country of origin is unjust, in what way can they help?
Can they ask congress to act? can they order USCIS to recapture lost visas?
DOJ does not ask congress to act. They directly give orders to executive branch that is USCIS in this case, based on their judgment..
Can they ask congress to act? can they order USCIS to recapture lost visas?
DOJ does not ask congress to act. They directly give orders to executive branch that is USCIS in this case, based on their judgment..
girlfriend Gaga#39;s yellow dip-dyed hair
hunkuncontrolled
04-02 12:59 PM
Please do not misinterpret IV.
If tomorrow there is a bill to stop all H1B from coming to USA or to make life difficult for H1B, do you really think we will keep quiet just because we have filed our greencards?
Do you know IV worked hard for decoupling of H4 time from H1 in 2006 and we thought nothing may happen and started to focus on next action item. Then few months later it was changed. That was the first small step.
I would appreciate if you ask your spouse if she/he can volunteer time for IV. You both can get more involved. Send us an email if you are interested. We are always interested in people who can volunteer more time than us (We do full time jobs too. A couple of us also are enrolled in a part time degree program). We are willing to have such an H4 be a leader in IV.
IV is a platform that will allow you voice your plight. But you will need to come forward and be willing to actively work on it with others. If the strategy is right, you are committed and have right intentions there is no reason why IV will not help.
Thanks .
If tomorrow there is a bill to stop all H1B from coming to USA or to make life difficult for H1B, do you really think we will keep quiet just because we have filed our greencards?
Do you know IV worked hard for decoupling of H4 time from H1 in 2006 and we thought nothing may happen and started to focus on next action item. Then few months later it was changed. That was the first small step.
I would appreciate if you ask your spouse if she/he can volunteer time for IV. You both can get more involved. Send us an email if you are interested. We are always interested in people who can volunteer more time than us (We do full time jobs too. A couple of us also are enrolled in a part time degree program). We are willing to have such an H4 be a leader in IV.
IV is a platform that will allow you voice your plight. But you will need to come forward and be willing to actively work on it with others. If the strategy is right, you are committed and have right intentions there is no reason why IV will not help.
Thanks .
hairstyles LFW Trend Alert: Dip Dyed Hair

sachuin23
04-19 03:03 PM
Background on the President's Meeting with Senior Administration Officials and Stakeholders on Immigration | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/04/19/background-presidents-meeting-senior-administration-officials-and-stakeh)
Strengthen economic competiveness by creating a legal immigration system that meets our diverse needs: Our immigration laws should encourage high-skilled individuals we train in our world-class institutions of higher education to stay in the United States and create jobs, stop punishing innocent young people for their parents� actions by denying children the chance to earn an education or join the military so they can earn higher wages and generate more tax revenues, provide farmers a legal way to hire the workers they rely on, and should respect families following the rules.
Strengthen economic competiveness by creating a legal immigration system that meets our diverse needs: Our immigration laws should encourage high-skilled individuals we train in our world-class institutions of higher education to stay in the United States and create jobs, stop punishing innocent young people for their parents� actions by denying children the chance to earn an education or join the military so they can earn higher wages and generate more tax revenues, provide farmers a legal way to hire the workers they rely on, and should respect families following the rules.
oliTwist
11-17 04:46 PM
My god! Check this out!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL
What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL
What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?
h1techSlave
01-23 12:24 PM
Allowing people to file for 485, but not giving any GCs may be the plan.
Such a move do not bring much complaints from anti-immi groups. But this move will reduce the noise from people who have not yet filed for 485s. May be after getting EAD all those people will invest more in America.
This is maximum bang for the immigration buck from the USCIS/DOS point of view.
Ron says it will be current for a "brief" period. (similar to july 2007 fiasco ?)
It will be a good opportunity for people waiting to file 485. For people already in the queue, it may not make that much difference.
Such a move do not bring much complaints from anti-immi groups. But this move will reduce the noise from people who have not yet filed for 485s. May be after getting EAD all those people will invest more in America.
This is maximum bang for the immigration buck from the USCIS/DOS point of view.
Ron says it will be current for a "brief" period. (similar to july 2007 fiasco ?)
It will be a good opportunity for people waiting to file 485. For people already in the queue, it may not make that much difference.


No comments:
Post a Comment