Wednesday, June 8, 2011

cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009

cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut
  • cristiano ronaldo haircut



  • RNGC
    04-07 08:21 PM
    Here's another parallel Idea.

    Let us try to schedule a meet with the prospective presidential Candidates (McCain, Clinton and Obama) instead to let them know our issues.

    By the time we actually get a meeting with the current president, his term may have expired. The presidential candidates, on the other hand will have some time now (not a whole lot but a little). If we squeeze some time there, we may be able to atleast get our issues out there.

    The reason we should meet the current President is that he has nothing to loose...he may show some sympathy on us....Though the prospective candidates will support us, they cannot show their full support in public till elections are over and they settle down...sometime end of 2009!





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. I am not. New Design Hair
  • I am not. New Design Hair



  • canmt
    10-26 10:11 AM
    If you have not done this already you are supposed to call the USCIS and update them with your new address apart from sending a AR-11 regarding your address change.

    Call customer service and ask them to give you an update and/or request a copy of your receipt notice. The notice goes to your moron lawyer and it takes about 4/5 business days to get a mail from USCIS once they send it out.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut
  • cristiano ronaldo haircut



  • canmt
    11-15 01:48 PM
    If any established school can prove to USCIS that they have a open position for which the candidate is a great fit and that they are unable to find a qualified teacher in the US (Citizen or Resident) for the same position. Then they can apply for a H1B.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your H1B.





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo 2009
  • cristiano ronaldo 2009



  • adibhatla
    04-01 06:04 PM
    In your denial letter you must have gotten explanation as to why this is a straight denial instead of RFE.

    The letter clearly states "Form I-485 states you must submit initial evidence with your application. Initial evidence includes: criminal history, birth certificate, copy of passport, photos, biometrics, police clearances, medical examination, Form G-325A Biographic Information Sheets, Affidavit of Support/Employment Letter, evidence of eligibility and derivative status eligilibity.

    In my case the I485 was denied on the grounds of missing G325A biographic information sheets, but in reality I had applied it with the 485 forms.

    And as you can see from their explanation there is no way except to raise an MTR before the commissioner.

    I strongly suspect that there is no way we can track on the above forms/documentation. The USCIS is playing dirty games of minting money from us. If you see the other forms such as EAD, AP, I485, I140 all have a SRC no. associated to them, these additional documentation can be shredded in their offices and there is not a way to prove our point that we indeed applied them together with the I485.

    The only option is to go with the MTR and hope for the best.

    By the way my MTR was approved approximately 6 weeks after I applied the MTR but haven't still gotten the approval notice. Waiting on it.

    I will you good luck.



    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Beckham 2009 Short Haircut
  • Beckham 2009 Short Haircut



  • Tshelar
    09-09 07:56 AM
    I am not sure if any reputed lawyer is going to be able help. The fact that you agreed that you worked in a gas station when you were not suppose to causes a problem for a lawyer make a case. I am hoping one of the lawyers on this forum would be able to guide you on this.

    Good luck





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Boys Haircuts 2009
  • Boys Haircuts 2009



  • prashantkh
    07-09 01:37 AM
    Tom Tancredo is a very narrow minded individual with myopic vision, he seems to be in a state of denial. I think he wouldn't be able to further deteriorate the already messed up situation.



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009
  • cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009



  • xela
    11-20 09:10 AM
    [QUOTE=PavanV;1128388] That said, i believe charity begins at home, one must take care of its own kith and kin before extending arms to others.


    Now here is what you first said in your post before you edited it, this is what I got in my email:
    " Being emotional is OK, but one must be pragmatic. If one wants communism please head to China. "

    So you send me to China just because you did not like what I said.
    Now how do you think the Chinese here feel about your oh so nice comment.
    Really all I was trying to say is by talking the way he did above we dont make things better we just make it worse.

    And guess what you saying charity begins at home, well then how can you blame the Americans that do that for being racist (oh lets not forget only against Indians because you are the only ones here from a foreign country)
    ,...they are not seeing it as that, they are just doing what you said putting themselves first and forgetting about the fact that a lot of us have been here for a long time built lifes had kids and that it is hardly fair to send us "home" now. Or about that some of us would open companies. Someone in need for food for their family does not think clearly they are emotional and scared!
    Talk to them and about them with compassion and you might just turn the way they think. I have done so many times.

    I am not saying what they do is right, but what you 2 said here isnt the way to go either in my opinion, you can go ahead and crucify me for it, thats fine. But I rather say what I think than sit there and be silent.

    And in the end my message was mostly about the "it s all always against Indians" theme that seems to be so prominent lately....Do you really think you are the only ones and the rest of us doesnt count....well thanks for that.





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle
  • Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle



  • kaisersose
    07-24 04:34 PM
    Hi,

    If I have a permanent offer after 180 days of Receipt date (I 485)...

    Is this offer should be in the same location (state) where my labor got filed ???

    Please advice...

    Thanks

    No. These questions have been answered already several times. Use the search feature.



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Ronaldo?s current hairstyle
  • Ronaldo?s current hairstyle



  • dilipb
    01-31 03:42 PM
    I applied for 485 during last years July surge I think on July 19th 2007.
    As per these 2 links it shows that 485 processing date is at July 19th 2007.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I am in PITTSBURGH, here too it shows as July 19th
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=55

    I have already received EAD etc.
    Does this mean that my Green card processing is starting now ?
    Can anyone comment ?





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo Haircut
  • Cristiano Ronaldo Haircut



  • Desertfox
    06-07 06:06 PM
    I think its your LC job requirements which governs EB2/EB3. For EB2 classification on your I-140, your job must require 'Masters' or 'Bachelors+5Yrs Experience' on Labor Certification.



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. ronaldo cristiano wallpaper.
  • ronaldo cristiano wallpaper.



  • FredG
    January 30th, 2005, 10:23 PM
    OK, fine then ... I stink as a photographer and should sell my equipment immediately. But as long as I'm here, I like Solitary Fisherman the best, then Father and Son, but I suggest cropping it to have a bit more space in front of them than behind them.





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. ronaldo haircut 2009
  • ronaldo haircut 2009



  • eblues
    09-05 11:51 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm quite new here. I hope I'm not doing anything inappropriate by posting in this board, I've tried to use the search function to no avail.
    I'm currently in the US as a J-1 exchange visitor (research scholar) to perform research at a university in Missouri. Last year I started training a sport pilot in my country and I would like to keep doing that (or rather restarting from scratch) here in the US. I'm aware of the TSA clearance required for aliens wishing to start flight training and I'm the process of obtaining it; however I've been told by the international office of my university that enrolling in a flight school could be a violation of my immigration status. They are not sure, the TSA refers me to USCIS and they (as contacted by the flight school staff) refer me back to the TSA. I'd like to shed some light on this issue.

    I'd also like to make clear that the reason for my being here is completely unrelated to airplanes, flight or flight training -- I'm a computer engineer. Flying is and will continue to be just a hobby, something to do on Saturday afternoons for at most 3-4 hours a week, probably less if I won't have so much money to spend on it. I'm also already quite good at it (~25 hours under my belt) but formally I'll have to start from scratch because previous experience in the category I trained for in my country is not recognized here in the US. I'll also focus on single engine light sport aircraft, exclusively for recreational purposes (no passengers, no nothing). Obviously no matter how the flight training thing will end I'll keep working full-time during weekdays (and some more...) at the university.

    Am I trying to do anything illegal or that might make me fall out of status?

    Thank you everyone,
    Pierluigi



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle
  • Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyle



  • jsrajavel
    06-20 06:05 PM
    I have a 9 digit number (xxx xxx xxx) with prefix 'A' on my approved I-140 notice (Nov 2006) just above my beneficiary name.

    I was confused about this number, so I called USCIS today and found that the number on my I-140 petition is the Alien number.

    USCIS representative clearly stated that 'A' number, File number and Alien registration number are one and the same; also this number can be 7 to 9 digits with prefix 'A'.

    So if you have �A� number on the I-140 approved notice please provide the same appropriately. However, not all I-140 petitions will have 'A' number.

    One other thing, Please do NOT say 'N/A' instead say 'NONE' if 'A' number is unknown at this present time.

    Thanks
    Raj

    I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. in 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo
  • in 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo



  • 123456mg
    07-22 03:20 AM
    I guess this community is not for willful violators like you. Here we are trying to share information from/for people who follow rules. There are many people (anti-immigration lobbyist and anti-H1b lobby) reading this forum. This will give impression as if this forum is for giving advise to people like you who do not care for the law and will give bad name to IV. I guess you should cough up some money and get advise from a good immigration lawyer. Also, I would suggest a moderator or administrator to look into this matter adn have this thread removed.



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut 2010
  • cristiano ronaldo haircut 2010



  • santa123
    06-08 01:03 AM
    I think its your LC job requirements which governs EB2/EB3. For EB2 classification on your I-140, your job must require 'Masters' or 'Bachelors+5Yrs Experience' on Labor Certification.

    My Job ad says: Sr Business analyst wanted ... with MS/MBA or foreign equivalent with 5 yrs exp.

    I have
    BSc in physics - 3 yr India degree
    PG diploma in Instrumentation - 1 Yr India PG diploma
    PG dip in marketing mgmt - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
    PG dip in buiness admin - 1 Yr India PG dip (E learning)
    MBA - 3 Yr India PG degree (E learning)

    6 yrs in healthcare, 2 yrs in sales, 5 yrs as Business analyst with Indian s/w vendor. 13 yrs in total.

    Does my job ad allow me to qualify for EB2? Will I have any issues at my I-140 stage? Pls share your thoughts





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo hairstyle; cristiano ronaldo hairstyle. Aperture. Oct 22, 12:48 PM. Nice work. One thing, I would change
  • cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. cristiano ronaldo hairstyle; cristiano ronaldo hairstyle. Aperture. Oct 22, 12:48 PM. Nice work. One thing, I would change



  • saajed
    11-16 09:54 AM
    Thanks all for the advice.



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo is not only
  • Cristiano Ronaldo is not only



  • pmpforgc
    10-31 02:49 PM
    Hi


    My sch-A appln. I-140 was approved on Oct-30.
    I also got LUDs on I-485s of me and my family on Oct-31.

    Does that suggest anything or it is just routine update after I-140 apporval?

    Your experienced input will help.





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. Cristiano Ronaldo new hair in
  • Cristiano Ronaldo new hair in



  • bfadlia
    03-17 12:13 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    cristiano ronaldo haircut 2009. postcristiano ronaldo hair
  • postcristiano ronaldo hair



  • mzdial
    March 22nd, 2004, 10:41 PM
    I am trying to score the publisher's courtside tickets for the Heat game. I'll bring a 300 to the game and see if someone says something from the sidelines there.. :-)





    d123
    09-26 11:19 AM
    Congratulations.





    Pankaj
    08-15 01:24 PM
    My understanding is:

    I think in VA you are partially protected against the non compete law.
    If contract says it is limited to maximum of 2 years and you can not work for some specific companies, unfortunately non comptete law is valid.

    But VA gives a write to earn for your living. If you can proove that if you might not have taken this job, you would not be able to earn. Only you can challenge the non compete law.

    Search on google, you might get good reasonable description of non compete law in VA.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment